Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
β€Ί AMD EPYC NAT VPS| 256MB - 2GB | SIngapore πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬ Netherlands πŸ‡³πŸ‡± New York πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

AMD EPYC NAT VPS| 256MB - 2GB | SIngapore πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬ Netherlands πŸ‡³πŸ‡± New York πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Abdullah7310Abdullah7310 Member, Provider

Hi,

What is a NAT VPS?

Network Address Translation (NAT) is the process where a network device, usually a firewall, assigns a public address to a computer (or group of computers) inside a private network.
So a VPS that’s utilizing this kind of technology is shortly understand-able as a VPS with shared IPv4.
It comes with a dedicated IPv6 subnet.
In low end vps world, the main purpose of NATted VPS is also to make the price as low as possible.
Most popular OS choices like Ubuntu, Debian and CentOS can be installed from the control panel.

Shortly it’s just like any common VPS, but it comes with Shared IPv4, not dedicated.

All plans come with /112 IPv6 Subnet, NAT IPv4 with 20 usable ports + 1 SSH port, Domain Forwarding(host on IPv4 port 80/443)

VPS - NAT256

4GB NVMe SSD Disk
256MB DDR4 ECC RAM
1 vCPU EPYC 7302P (Fair Use)
500GB transfer @ 1Gbit; then unlimited at reduced speed

Β£5.5 Β£4.5 / year use coupon SRVRHUNT2020
Order in Singapore | Order in Netherlands | Order in New York

VPS - NAT512

7GB NVMe SSD Disk
512MB DDR4 ECC RAM
1 vCPU EPYC 7302P @ 3.0Ghz (Fair Use)
750GB transfer @ 1Gbit; then unlimited at reduced speed

Β£8.7 / year; no coupon required.

VPS - NAT1G

15GB NVMe SSD Disk
1G DDR4 ECC RAM
1 vCPU EPYC 7302P @ 3.0Ghz (Fair Use)
1.5TB transfer @ 1Gbit; then unlimited at reduced speed

Β£15.8 / year; no coupon required.

VPS - NAT2G

30GB NVMe SSD Disk
2G DDR4 ECC RAM
2 x vCPU EPYC 7302P @ 3.0Ghz (Fair Use)
2.5TB transfer @ 1Gbit; then unlimited at reduced speed

Β£28.5 / year; no coupon required.

What can you use this kind VPS? Here it is few examples of what you can do with it:

• Host a full-fledged website (w any CMS like Wordpress, Ghost etc) on port 80/443
  • VPN - Most protocols including OpenVPN & Wireguard can be used.
  • Proxy (private, protected)
  • IRC client/server (IPv6)
  • VoiP apps like Teamspeak, Mumble etc.
  • Anything you want with native IPv6
  • A simple remote terminal with root access, testing scripts & other stuff.
  • A light usage remote desktop.
  • Distributed database, Web Scrapers etc.
  • Many more possibilities....may ask in this thread.

Looking Glasses

New York πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ - http://nyc.lg.webhorizon.in
Amsterdam πŸ‡³πŸ‡± - http://ams.lg.webhorizon.in
Singapore πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬ - http://sgp.lg.webhorizon.in

Uptime Reports: https://status.webhorizon.in

Payment Methods:-

• PayPal Payments
  • Cards via Stripe Payments
  • BTC payments
  • RazorPay (INR Payments)

If you have any questions or doubts, please PM or post here.

Thanks for reading.

Thanked by 2Frameworks coreflux

Comments

• Great package, are there plans to deploy nodes in Japan, South Korea, and Hong Kong in the future?

• Abdullah7310Abdullah7310 Member, Provider

@tester6379 said:
    Great package, are there plans to deploy nodes in Japan, South Korea, and Hong Kong in the future?

Hi, considering Hong Kong in the future,
    We have Singapore for now! :)

Thanked by 1babibubebon
  • TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited September 25

Okay, I looked both in the listing and on the store there... what actual virtualization are you using? No where in this post or on the site you are taken to does it actually indicate what virtualization is used.

Is it OpenVZ? KVM? Xen? What type of control panel do you provide, is it custom?

Cheers!

Have an Allwinner H3 device? Android? Check out H3Droid! | Lichee Pi Zero - The 6$ SBC | #SYSarm - Get It! | Atomic Pi - $35 x86 SBC
    21+ Years IT Experience in Linux/Windows Hosting, Administration and Development Services

@TheLinuxBug said:
    Okay, I looked both in the listing and on the store there... what actual virtualization are you using? No where in this post or on the site you are taken to does it actually indicate what virtualization is used.

Is it OpenVZ? KVM? Xen? What type of control panel do you provide, is it custom?

Cheers!

Hi,

Virtualization is ovz7 & control panel is virtualizor, accessible directly from the billing area.
    I will make sure to include this in post from next time. :+1:

Thanks.

Thanked by 2coreflux vimalware
  • @Abdullah7310 said:

@tester6379 said:
    Great package, are there plans to deploy nodes in Japan, South Korea, and Hong Kong in the future?

I wouldn't be interested in Hong Kong due to the CCP law changes, but Japan and South Korea would be amazing additions!

Thanked by 1Abdullah7310
  • TejyTejy Member
    edited September 25

Hello,
    Which control panel are you using (for VPses)?
    Thanks,

• @Tejy said:
    Hello,
    Which control panel are you using (for VPses)?
    Thanks,

Virtualizor (OVZ7), I believe.

• Isn't AWS EC2s also behind NAT? (Though IPs are not shared)

@jamespeach said:

@Abdullah7310 said:

@tester6379 said:

I wouldn't be interested in Hong Kong due to the CCP law changes, but Japan and South Korea would be amazing additions!

Some valid points, Japan should be nice if we are able to get a sustainable provider. :)

• Confirming if we can use VPN for gaming and possibly torrent.

Religion is the most malevolent of all mind viruses. Are you already infected?

• malikshimalikshi Member
    edited September 26

wew nice offers, well ov7 can install wireguard?

• edited September 26

@malikshi said:
    wew nice offers, well ov7 can install wireguard?

Of course you can.. You could use Nyr wireguard install script.

Thanked by 1Abdullah7310

⚝ A simple uptime dashboard using UptimeRobot API https://upy.baubus.uk
    ⚝ Currently using VPS from BuyVM, HostHatch, HostSailor, HostSolutions, InceptionHosting, LiteServer, MaxKVM, MrVM, ServaRICA, VirMach.

@daemonsyn said:
    Confirming if we can use VPN for gaming and possibly torrent.

Gaming yes, torrenting is okay as long it is legit & we receive no complaints.
    A warning is given in such cases.

• What will be the reduced speed after the limit?

• does domain forwarding support websocket protocol?

Hello,

@xetsys said:
    What will be the reduced speed after the limit?

The speed after reaching transfer limit is automatically adjusted according to the total bandwidth available. The default is 10mbps.

@zongyouxiao said:
    does domain forwarding support websocket protocol?

Yes, it does.

• Any chance to restore 256MB in Singapore?

• someshzsomeshz Member, Provider

Glad to see you grow @Abdullah7310 :)

edited September 29

@someshz said:
    Glad to see you grow @Abdullah7310 :)

Thanks πŸ˜ƒ

@mukshai said:
    Any chance to restore 256MB in Singapore?

Hi,
    It was restocked some time back.

Cheers!

• Can i order lets say 8 of them , and connect them each other ? Is local bandwidth counted ?

@yokowasis said:
    Can i order lets say 8 of them , and connect them each other ? Is local bandwidth counted ?

Hey,

Yes, that will be possible using the internal IP's assigned.
    By default the local bandwidth is counted, let me know when u order & I will get it solved.

Regards.

• wireguard works ? allowed ?

• @Abdullah7310 said:

@yokowasis said:
    Can i order lets say 8 of them , and connect them each other ? Is local bandwidth counted ?

Hey,

By default the local bandwidth is counted, let me know when u order & I will get it solved.

Regards.

How about combining the resource ? lets say i want to have a bigger ram and more cpu and more disk space.

@Learntolive said:
    wireguard works ? allowed ?

Yes, it works & is allowed, recommend using nyr install script makes it super easy, though you can also install manually.

edited September 30

@yokowasis said:

@Abdullah7310 said:

@yokowasis said:

Hey,

Regards.

How about combining the resource ? lets say i want to have a bigger ram and more cpu and more disk space.

That should also be possible, let me know the resources required in PM or here :)
    , we do have ready plans upto 2GB.

Best Regards.

• SRVRHUNT2020 is this still working?

Religion is the most malevolent of all mind viruses. Are you already infected?

edited October 1

@daemonsyn said:
    SRVRHUNT2020 is this still working?

Just restored it for some more uses, cancelled some unpaid orders
    It is valid till our next post.

Regards.

• Probably a dumb question, but can this run docker? I never tried installing docker on ov7 and there's a prerequisites required to enable on host system.

You probably saw me somewhere...

@ricannardo said:
    Probably a dumb question, but can this run docker? I never tried installing docker on ov7 and there's a prerequisites required to enable on host system.

Docker is supported & can be used, would need atleast 512MB ram to avoid issues i think.

Thanked by 1ricannardo
  • MoofieMoofie Member

Awesome network & support from here, only a 1ms delay from my home network in NY :o

Thanked by 1Abdullah7310
  • @Moofie said:
    Awesome network & support from here, only a 1ms delay from my home network in NY :o

Pics or it didn't happen.

• FritzFritz Member

@Abdullah7310 said:

@Learntolive said:
    wireguard works ? allowed ?

Yes, it works & is allowed, recommend using nyr install script makes it super easy, though you can also install manually.

I believe Wireguard can not run on OpenVz 7.

I tried to use Angristan Wireguard installer and it did not allow me to install on Openvz.

I'm Good!

• PilzbaumPilzbaum Member
    edited October 9

@Fritz You are semi correct.
    While wireguard doesn't directly work on OVZ (due to kernel stuff), you can use the golang wireguard-go implementation (you would need to compile it yourself)

EDIT: Maybe @Abdullah7310 enabled the wireguard kernel module on the host, you could then use it by only installing the wireguard-tools.
    For debian this could go as the following:

echo "deb http://deb.debian.org/debian/ unstable main" > /etc/apt/sources.list.d/unstable-wireguard.list
    printf 'Package: *\nPin: release a=unstable\nPin-Priority: 90\n' > /etc/apt/preferences.d/limit-unstable
    apt update
    apt install --no-install-recommends wireguard-tools

Thanked by 1Abdullah7310

Thanks @Pilzbaum
    I should have been more clear when answering, while wireguard kernel module can be loaded, all our users have been using wireguard-go implementation & boringtun; these also being NAT vps, there has been no demand to install wireguard kernel module.

Most users who use scripts have been happy using nyr's easy script. Thanks @Nyr

@Fritz you can try wireguard-go...or use the easy nyr script with boringtun implementation.

Cheers!

• Currently running wireguard on Ubuntu 18.04 in AMS with Webhorizon

1. Enable TUN/TAP through the control panel.
    2. Enable IPv4 forwarding in /etc/sysctl.conf. If you are going to use wireguard with ipv6 addresses, enable IPv6 forwarding too.
    net.ipv4.ip_forward = 1
    net.ipv4.conf.all.forwarding = 1
    net.ipv6.conf.all.forwarding = 1

1. Compile and install boringtun or wireguard-go, as the nodes run on a 3.10 kernel, which does not support native wireguard kernel module. (Take a look at https://d.sb/2019/07/wireguard-on-openvz-lxc for some info about compiling wireguard-go)
    2. Install wireguard-tools (comment above from @Pilzbaum). On Ubuntu 18.04/20.04, it is in the Ubuntu repos, so no need to add any extra apt sources.
    3. If using boringtun, modify the /lib/systemd/system/[email protected] systemd file to add these lines in the [Service] section
    Environment=WG_I_PREFER_BUGGY_USERSPACE_TO_POLISHED_KMOD=1 
    Environment=WG_QUICK_USERSPACE_IMPLEMENTATION=boringtun
    Environment=WG_SUDO=1

1. If using wireguard-go, no modification is needed.
    2. Enable and start wireguard once the conf files are created:
    sudo systemctl enable [email protected]
    sudo systemctl start [email protected]

Thanked by 1Abdullah7310
  • FritzFritz Member
    edited October 9

@Abdullah7310 said:
    Thanks @Pilzbaum
    I should have been more clear when answering, while wireguard kernel module can be loaded, all our users have been using wireguard-go implementation & boringtun; these also being NAT vps, there has been no demand to install wireguard kernel module.

Most users who use scripts have been happy using nyr's easy script. Thanks @Nyr

@Fritz you can try wireguard-go...or use the easy nyr script with boringtun implementation.

Cheers!

I see.

In that case, I would prefer to use Wireguard with boringtun rather than Wireguard-go, as Go Language is not so good for raw packet processing, which a VPN essentially does (wireguard-go falls very short of the performance offered by the kernel module).

@Abdullah7310

So, can I assume you are able to support all these three options for your service?

Thanked by 1Abdullah7310

I'm Good!

• FritzFritz Member

@Pilzbaum said:
    @Fritz You are semi correct.
    While wireguard doesn't directly work on OVZ (due to kernel stuff), you can use the golang wireguard-go implementation (you would need to compile it yourself)

EDIT: Maybe @Abdullah7310 enabled the wireguard kernel module on the host, you could then use it by only installing the wireguard-tools.
    For debian this could go as the following:

echo "deb http://deb.debian.org/debian/ unstable main" > /etc/apt/sources.list.d/unstable-wireguard.list
    printf 'Package: *\nPin: release a=unstable\nPin-Priority: 90\n' > /etc/apt/preferences.d/limit-unstable
    apt update
    apt install --no-install-recommends wireguard-tools

Noted.

I'm Good!

@Fritz
    Aye you are correct! Recommend using boringtun for performance.
    About loading kernel module - wg works fine with boringtun.
    Unless there are handful of users demanding the kernel module, enabling it may not make sense.

Thanks!

Nice guide @jnraptor can I use it somewhere in my knowledge base articles about installing VPN? :) , planning to write some.

• @Abdullah7310 said:
    Nice guide @jnraptor can I use it somewhere in my knowledge base articles about installing VPN? :) , planning to write some.

Sure, no problem :)

Thanked by 1Abdullah7310
  • can't wait til BF

• @chocolateshirt said: Of course you can.. You could use Nyr wireguard install script.

well done. I got one VPS services

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt