Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Hetzner Dedicated Ryzen Servers
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Hetzner Dedicated Ryzen Servers

Hey Guys

looking for Hetzner AX41-NVME in germany
does anyone have any they are looking to get rid of at all , and would consider a transfer?

Thanks :)

«1

Comments

  • Have multible soon ready for transfer. AX41 and ax51, all with nvme drives

    Thanked by 1t0m
  • HyperHostHyperHost Member
    edited July 29

    @QuangNguyen said:
    Have multible soon ready for transfer. AX41 and ax51, all with nvme drives

    ill inbox you , defo need some Dedis

  • @QuangNguyen said:
    Have multible soon ready for transfer. AX41 and ax51, all with nvme drives

    are you online really interested in these

  • jarjar Provider
    edited July 30

    Still need one? I have an AX41-NVMe I'm about to cancel.

  • kkiskkkkiskk Member

    @jar said:
    Still need one? I have an AX41-NVMe I'm about to cancel.

    I would need one as well, AX41-NVMe

  • @jar said:
    Still need one? I have an AX41-NVMe I'm about to cancel.

    i will if @QuangNguyen doesent come back to me

    is your one in germany?

  • HyperHostHyperHost Member
    edited July 30

    @jar said:
    Still need one? I have an AX41-NVMe I'm about to cancel.

    all normal specs or anything customised?

  • jlayjlay Member

    Does anyone else have network reliability problems on their Hetzner Ryzen systems?

    It seems when I'm on a kernel newer than 5.6.6, things like dnf upgrade tend to cause networking to fail until I reboot through Robot

    It was pretty reproducible from their Fedora 31 install by just doing an upgrade -- for me it freezes while downloading the packages more often than it doesn't.

    It seems a little better after I got a temporary KVM and installed Fedora 32 from ISO... but still happens intermittently.

    I've tried turning off energy efficient ethernet (802something.az?), but that didn't help. I'm suspicious of the r8169 kernel module

    Site Reliability Engineer - happy to help with anything Linux!

  • @jlay said:
    I've tried turning off energy efficient ethernet (802something.az?), but that didn't help. I'm suspicious of the r8169 kernel module

    They have some work around for pre 4.16 kernels : https://community.hetzner.com/tutorials/installing-the-r8168-driver?title=Installation_des_r8168-Treibers/en

    Thanked by 2Wolf jlay

    250GB USA RAID6 StorageKVM from €13/yr (no-torrenting, TopProvider)
    (affiliate for 🥰 ) https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/aff.php?aff=401&gid=30

  • jarjar Provider
    edited July 30

    @HyperHost said:

    @jar said:
    Still need one? I have an AX41-NVMe I'm about to cancel.

    all normal specs or anything customised?

    In Germany, specs normal. It has a /27 attached but I put in a cancellation notice on that. I assume that part wouldn't transfer (or would cancel soon afterward, or would require you to submit another cancellation, anything is possible).

    @jlay said: Does anyone else have network reliability problems on their Hetzner Ryzen systems?

    Almost exclusively running them for production right now, but all CentOS (https://clbin.com/blgDc).

  • SagnikSSagnikS Member

    I'm also letting go of one AX51-NVme, let me know if you'd need it

  • @jar said:

    @HyperHost said:

    @jar said:
    Still need one? I have an AX41-NVMe I'm about to cancel.

    all normal specs or anything customised?

    In Germany, specs normal. It has a /27 attached but I put in a cancellation notice on that. I assume that part wouldn't transfer (or would cancel soon afterward, or would require you to submit another cancellation, anything is possible).

    @jlay said: Does anyone else have network reliability problems on their Hetzner Ryzen systems?

    Almost exclusively running them for production right now, but all CentOS (https://clbin.com/blgDc).

    Have inboxed you

  • @SagnikS said:
    I'm also letting go of one AX51-NVme, let me know if you'd need it

    ive messaged you

  • YorkiSYorkiS Member
    edited July 30

    @HyperHost said: AX41-NVME

    @QuangNguyen said:
    Have multible soon ready for transfer. AX41 and ax51, all with nvme drives

    Still anyone available?

  • @YorkiS said:

    @HyperHost said: AX41-NVME

    Still anyone available?

    Hey QuangNguyen

    has loads of stock +10 of them

  • Hello friends, here also looking for an ax-41 NVMe

  • FusedITFusedIT Member

    @jar has someone taken your ax41? if not, give me a PM. :)

    2B || !2B

  • hiphiphip0hiphiphip0 Member
    edited August 1

    Any particular reason not ordering from hetzner directlly?
    I'm a little confused.
    It is out of stock or for saving setup fee?

  • HiviumHivium Member

    Mostly it will be saving setup fees. As that is similar to a month of charge.

    Hivium - Managed Hosting

  • @hiphiphip0 said:
    Any particular reason not ordering from hetzner directlly?
    I'm a little confused.
    It is out of stock or for saving setup fee?

    Hi , it is just to save on the setup costs

  • jiiikoojiiikoo Member

    I would be interested in a AX41 with nvme's in Germany if anyone is thinking of letting one go.

  • ditotoditoto Member

    I'm interested in AX41 if anyone have it.

  • QuangNguyen

    Has more than 10 in stock

  • ditotoditoto Member

    @HyperHost said:
    QuangNguyen

    Has more than 10 in stock

    no reply, I'll try later at the end of the month.

  • ditotoditoto Member

    @HyperHost said:
    QuangNguyen

    Has more than 10 in stock

    anyway how's the transfer process in hetzner?

  • HiviumHivium Member

    Anyone having a AX161?

    Hivium - Managed Hosting

  • @QuangNguyen said:
    Have multible soon ready for transfer. AX41 and ax51, all with nvme drives

    has lots of stock

  • @SagnikS said:
    I'm also letting go of one AX51-NVme, let me know if you'd need it

    you still have any stock?

    Thanked by 1SagnikS
  • pikepike Member
    edited August 4

    @ditoto said:

    @HyperHost said:
    QuangNguyen

    Has more than 10 in stock

    anyway how's the transfer process in hetzner?

    ">https://i.imgur.com/jUtMRjs.png

  • @pike said:

    @ditoto said:

    @HyperHost said:
    QuangNguyen

    Has more than 10 in stock

    anyway how's the transfer process in hetzner?

    ">https://i.imgur.com/jUtMRjs.png

    you click create token , and the person your transfering to will enter token into there account and that will submit a request to you "current server owner" once you approve the transfer it is instantly in there account

  • @pike said:

    @ditoto said:

    @HyperHost said:
    QuangNguyen

    Has more than 10 in stock

    anyway how's the transfer process in hetzner?

    ">https://i.imgur.com/jUtMRjs.png

    Sorry are you trying to receive or transfer a server?

  • pikepike Member

    @HyperHost I'm neither of those. The screenshot is what you see when you have a dedicated server with Hetzner and select the "transfer" tab, to initiate a transfer to another client.

  • why are you asking if you know how then ?

  • muffinmuffin Member

    @HyperHost said:
    why are you asking if you know how then ?

    He is answering for @ditoto

  • SagnikSSagnikS Member

    @HyperHost said:

    @SagnikS said:
    I'm also letting go of one AX51-NVme, let me know if you'd need it

    you still have any stock?

    Yes I do.

  • @SagnikS said:

    @HyperHost said:

    @SagnikS said:
    I'm also letting go of one AX51-NVme, let me know if you'd need it

    you still have any stock?

    Yes I do.

    what servers do you have available

  • SagnikSSagnikS Member

    @HyperHost said:

    @SagnikS said:

    @HyperHost said:

    @SagnikS said:
    I'm also letting go of one AX51-NVme, let me know if you'd need it

    you still have any stock?

    Yes I do.

    what servers do you have available

    1x AX51-NVMe in FSN1-DC15 and 1x AX61-NVMe in FSN1-DC15, stock config, no IPs.

  • thedpthedp Member

    @SagnikS said: 1x AX51-NVMe in FSN1-DC15 and 1x AX61-NVMe in FSN1-DC15, stock config, no IPs.

    When are they due?

    Brandable VM/VPS Hosting Domain Names For Sale!

  • SagnikSSagnikS Member
    edited August 4

    @thedp said:

    @SagnikS said: 1x AX51-NVMe in FSN1-DC15 and 1x AX61-NVMe in FSN1-DC15, stock config, no IPs.

    When are they due?

    The AX61 is due on the 8th of Aug, and the AX51 is paid till the 28th of July (it's not overdue, just how Hetzner's billing works).

  • ditotoditoto Member

    @HyperHost said:

    @QuangNguyen said:
    Have multible soon ready for transfer. AX41 and ax51, all with nvme drives

    has lots of stock

    I don't get any reply from him :( . I'm still on trial period, can cancel and switch to AX41 if possible.

    @pike said:

    anyway how's the transfer process in hetzner?

    Thank you for replying, I can read the docs, but outside this, how it's usually handled?
    Do I continue the base price for the server, or paying the tax (I'm not currently).

  • DrFallenDrFallen Member, Provider

    @ditoto said:

    I don't get any reply from him :( . I'm still on trial period, can cancel and switch to AX41 if possible.

    anyway how's the transfer process in hetzner?

    Thank you for replying, I can read the docs, but outside this, how it's usually handled?
    Do I continue the base price for the server, or paying the tax (I'm not currently).

    When you take over the contract you will pay base price + the vat if applicable in your country.

  • anyone with AX61-NVME ?

  • And the epyc servers?

  • SDworldSDworld Member

    Anyone know what ram speed and motherboard they use on their ryzen servers?

  • moh3enmoh3en Member

    I need AX41-NVME

  • ditotoditoto Member

    @SDworld said:
    Anyone know what ram speed and motherboard they use on their ryzen servers?

    does it matter? you won't overclock it. :D

  • anyone got AX-61 Server available?

  • seriesnseriesn Member, Top Provider

    Honestly bud, if you ordered directly from hetzner, you would have had one by now :)

  • @seriesn said:
    Honestly bud, if you ordered directly from hetzner, you would have had one by now :)

    ive had a few Ryzen 5's from people here,
    seeing what else people have, im in no rush for a Dedi so can hold ,

    getting here saves the Setup fee

  • seriesnseriesn Member, Top Provider
    edited August 6

    @HyperHost said:

    @seriesn said:
    Honestly bud, if you ordered directly from hetzner, you would have had one by now :)

    ive had a few Ryzen 5's from people here,
    seeing what else people have, im in no rush for a Dedi so can hold ,

    getting here saves the Setup fee

    Aha! A farmer I see :)

Sign In or Register to comment.