Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
KVM-4 core-4gb ram-200gb hdd-10tb traffic/mo located in Romania , only 40 eur/year
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

KVM-4 core-4gb ram-200gb hdd-10tb traffic/mo located in Romania , only 40 eur/year

cociucociu Member, Provider
edited June 21 in Offers

Hello guys,

this is a new package what we start offer from today durring the next week. The delivery of orders will be up to 48 hours so please be patcient . All this orders have 5 days money beack guarantee so if you are not content with the service you can ask for your full refund.

The config :

This is a KVM :smile:
offer 1)

4 core
4 gb ram
200 gb hdd (raid 10 between 14 hdd)
1 ipv4
10tb traffic included/mo
Located in Romania
Price : 40 eur/year
link to buy : https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=460

Only 200 in stock for the moment ... we will see in the future.

Offer 2)

This is a KVM.

2 core
4 gb ram
400 gb hdd (raid 10 between 14 hdd)
1 ipv4
10tb traffic included/mo
Located in Romania
link to buy :https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=430
Price 40 eur/year

only 128 in stock.

Offer 3)

1 core
2 gb ram
1tb hdd (raid 10 between 14 hdd)
1 ipv4
10tb traffic included/mo
Located in Romania
link to buy :https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=461
Price 40 eur/year

Offer 4)

1 core
1 gb ram
150 gb hdd (raid 10 between 14 hdd)
1 ipv4
10tb traffic included/mo
Located in Romania
Price : 20 eur/year
link to buy : https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=462

only 54 in stoc

You can pay via Paypal , alipay , union , Btc , Credit cards.

If you have any question lease feel free to ask here or via tiketing in our website.

Regards,
Marius

Comments

• cociucociu Member, Provider

@Rami what config you need ? post please i will make a custom package.

• @cociu said:

2 core
    2 gb ram
    1 TB HDD
    1 ipv4
    10tb traffic
    ~ 40 eur/year

A simple uptime dashboard using UptimeRobot API https://upy.baubus.uk
    Currently using VPS from BuyVM, HostHatch, HostSailor, HostSolutions, LiteServer, MaxKVM, MrVM, ServaRICA, VirMach.

2 gb ram
    1 TB HDD
    1 ipv4
    10tb traffic
    ~ 40 eur/year

hmm ... ok , let see if can do , will be posted if i decided here in the next minutes.

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
  • ben47955ben47955 Member

What CPU on the node and what is the CPU policy ?

@ben47955 said: What CPU on the node and what is the CPU policy ?

2xE5-2450L most of them , if you will use 24/24 hours full cpu you need to limit to the 50% of usage.

2 gb ram
    1 TB HDD
    1 ipv4
    10tb traffic
    ~ 40 eur/year

done

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
  • RamiRami Member

@cociu said:

I actually don't need that much ram and CPU cores, just 1gb of ram and 1 core would be great, 200 gb HDD is fine for me even 150 gb would be ok
    Thanks @cociu I really appreciate it bro

@Rami said: Thanks @cociu I really appreciate it bro

done , 20 eur/year

Thanked by 1Rami
  • RamiRami Member
    edited June 21

@cociu said:

@Rami said: Thanks @cociu I really appreciate it bro

done , 20 eur/year

Will order it in a couple of minutes

• EdmondEdmond Member without signature

Anything with the minimal specs that I can download torrents on and store only a couple things? Looking for minimal specs, just enough to get it running!

By the way... have you ever done NAT servers by any chance?

• PilzbaumPilzbaum Member

Are AES-NI and VM-x enabled? If yes I am actually tempted.. Especially with the 50% topup deal in March this might be a great offer

• manlivomanlivo Member without signature

@cociu can you check my ticket? #721144

• Any benchmarks?
    Has HostSolutions fixed their network issues?

• user123user123 Member

@PineappleBox said:
    Any benchmarks?

I'm not one one of the plans listed in this thread and I'm probably on a different node, but from what I've seen in recent months, the network is generally better than LET threads would lead you to believe. There are undoubtedly some variations in speed over the day, with the network sometimes slowing to a crawl and transfers briefly maxing out at <300kB/s some days. I have also noticed that my VPS CPU usage shoots up when I use rsync to transfer files from my HostSolutions VPS to the degree that it is probably a limiting factor in the transfer speeds. I would say that it overall feels like a shared 100Mbps line, though I have seen the occasional burst to ~15-18MB/s. Considering the price of @cociu's service, I'm happy with the service. :)

Personal consultant to OP's Mom™

• poissonpoisson Member

@Edmond said:
    Anything with the minimal specs that I can download torrents on and store only a couple things? Looking for minimal specs, just enough to get it running!

By the way... have you ever done NAT servers by any chance?

If you are able and willing to use command-line rTorrent (without the ruTorrent web interface), 512MB ram is plenty with a relatively lightweight distro such as Debian. With 1GB, you have way more than enough.

Deals and Reviews: LowEndBoxes Review | Avoid dodgy providers with The LEBRE Whitelist | Free hosting (with conditions): Evolution-Host, NanoKVM, FreeMach, ServedEZ | Follow latest deals on Twitter or Telegram

• poissonpoisson Member

@PineappleBox said:
    Any benchmarks?

Issue happen from time to time, but my personal experience on a 0.5GB RAM storage box is that it has been great. I can consistently get transfer speeds of around 200Mbps from Romania to Asia (you need to multi-thread). There are random server reboots once in a while but not a deal breaker for a storage server.

If you have mission critical stuff, this is not for you. For storage, at this price, it is one of the best performers in the market.

Thanked by 1rajprakash

Deals and Reviews: LowEndBoxes Review | Avoid dodgy providers with The LEBRE Whitelist | Free hosting (with conditions): Evolution-Host, NanoKVM, FreeMach, ServedEZ | Follow latest deals on Twitter or Telegram

• Hi, I've been using your service for a while and it's been very good so far. :) I mainly use it for storing files, so I'm wondering if it's possible to have lower specs and perhaps more storage? Thanks!
    Best,
    RR

@PineappleBox said: Has HostSolutions fixed their network issues?

We had some problems yes but this is resolved now.

@manlivo said: @cociu can you check my ticket? #721144

in some hours we will proces your request.

• manlivomanlivo Member without signature

@cociu said:

@manlivo said: @cociu can you check my ticket? #721144

in some hours we will proces your request.

Thanks!

• thedpthedp Member

@cociu said:

@PineappleBox said: Has HostSolutions fixed their network issues?

We had some problems yes but this is resolved now.

Do you foresee your network being more stable moving forward?

Looking for IT/Tech/Hosting-related Domain Names? Send me a PM here or on Discord (DP#3914)

@thedp said: Do you foresee your network being more stable moving forward?

This was our ideea when we have inverted in this. Anyway shit happen so ...

• tonyapactonyapac Member

test IP?

@tonyapac said:
    test IP?

I have a server with them in the subnet 193.148.70.xxx
    Therefore you might use something like 193.148.70.254

• @cociu said: @chocolateshirt said: 2 core
    2 gb ram
    1 TB HDD
    1 ipv4
    10tb traffic
    ~ 40 eur/year
    done

Can you please make same package for me?

@darthcoder said:

Can you please make same package for me?

But this should be offer 3

@cociu said:
    Offer 3)

1 core
    2 gb ram
    1tb hdd (raid 10 between 14 hdd)
    1 ipv4
    10tb traffic included/mo
    Located in Romania
    link to buy :https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=461
    Price 40 eur/year

The product is still available via the provided link

• darthcoderdarthcoder Member
    edited June 22

@Pilzbaum said: But this should be offer 3

Well yes but actually no its 1 core. I currently have 1 core 512Mb ram 512Gb HDD VPS with hostsolutions as a seedbox, and cpu load always at 100% when downloading or seeding faster than ~4MB/s, ui (rutorrent) becomes very irresponsible. If 2 core 2gb ram is not possible, I still would prefer 2 core 1gb ram.

Ah sorry, didn't see the 2 core requirement.. My bad, whoops

• Is uptime included?

• notarobonotarobo Member

Hahahaha

• user123user123 Member

@user123 said:

@PineappleBox said:
    Any benchmarks?

I'm not one one of the plans listed in this thread and I'm probably on a different node, but from what I've seen in recent months, the network is generally better than LET threads would lead you to believe. There are undoubtedly some variations in speed over the day, with the network sometimes slowing to a crawl and transfers briefly maxing out at <300kB/s some days. I have also noticed that my VPS CPU usage shoots up when I use rsync to transfer files from my HostSolutions VPS to the degree that it is probably a limiting factor in the transfer speeds. I would say that it overall feels like a shared 100Mbps line, though I have seen the occasional burst to ~15-18MB/s. Considering the price of @cociu's service, I'm happy with the service. :)

By way of update, my VPS has been entirely unreachable this morning. Even the control panel cannot connect/control. This is unusual (compared to the more expected network "hiccup" that might disconnect me for a few seconds), so I just now opened a ticket. It must have happened because I posted about how the server has been working out for me lol.

• M66BM66B Member

@VirtualByte said:
    Is uptime included?

@uptime

• GodSpeedGodSpeed Member
    edited June 22

great!

• poissonpoisson Member

@user123 said:

@user123 said:

@PineappleBox said:
    Any benchmarks?

By way of update, my VPS has been entirely unreachable this morning. Even the control panel cannot connect/control. This is unusual (compared to the more expected network "hiccup" that might disconnect me for a few seconds), so I just now opened a ticket. It must have happened because I posted about how the server has been working out for me lol.

My experience is that @cociu cannot deliver 99.99% uptime, but he can deliver at least 98% from my experience with his storage servers. I don't know about his other servers, but since the unfortunate switch outage problem several months back, my storage server has been up and working well, giving me around at least 200 - 300Mbps consistently. There was just one node reboot during the period (almost 6 months), so I consider the service sufficiently robust for a storage server.

Like I said, if your really need 99.99% uptime, you better go with someone else, but be prepared to pay substantially more.

Thanked by 1dahartigan

• user123user123 Member

@poisson said:

@user123 said:

@user123 said:

@PineappleBox said:
    Any benchmarks?

My experience is that @cociu cannot deliver 99.99% uptime, but he can deliver at least 98% from my experience with his storage servers. I don't know about his other servers, but since the unfortunate switch outage problem several months back, my storage server has been up and working well, giving me around at least 200 - 300Mbps consistently. There was just one node reboot during the period (almost 6 months), so I consider the service sufficiently robust for a storage server.

Like I said, if your really need 99.99% uptime, you better go with someone else, but be prepared to pay substantially more.

I'm not sure if you meant to respond to me or to the other poster, but I'm generally happy with @cociu's service given his very LowEnd prices. My downtime today is annoying (and still ongoing), but I'm not "losing thousands of dollars every hour" or anything ridiculous like that (lol), since this is obviously not a front-line production server. :)

Thanked by 1poisson

• zhuyijunzhuyijun Member

Ticket ID: 208435

edited June 23

@zhuyijun said: Ticket ID: 208435

This is not our help desk sorry. Also If you want refund or you placed a wrong order next time try to open a tiket before opening a dispute in paypal , is not a truth way to open directly a dispute withowt open a tiket. So patciense and you will get your money back. Also do not place any more orders because we will not provide you service due of this chargeback and i will not refund any more.

Thanked by 3bdl lentro Edmond

@cociu said:

This is not our help desk sorry. Also If you want refund or you placed a wrong order next time try to open a tiket before opening a dispute in paypal , is not a truth way to open directly a dispute withowt open a tiket. So patciense and you will get your money back. Also do not place any more orders because we will not provide you service due of this chargeback and i will not refund any more.

hello

I am afraid you take a misunderstand and let us be clear .i didnot know we deliver server for 3 days ,so on first day I open a paypal dispute but less then 3 hours I found this thead of let then I TAKE BACK THAT DISPUTE ,so can you let me order our server and active it ? thank you so much

@zhuyijun said: hello

I am afraid you take a misunderstand and let us be clear .i didnot know we deliver server for 3 days ,so on first day I open a paypal dispute but less then 3 hours I found this thead of let then I TAKE BACK THAT DISPUTE ,so can you let me order our server and active it ? thank you so much

Every charge back is affecting our account (in mean to the provider not only my case) , if every people is proceed like you our account will be blocked or limited so i hope this will be a lesson for you and with the next provider you will open at least one tiket before open a dispute. Sorry i will not make exception in this and i will not allow more orders from you. Nothing personal but this is verry stricted and i cannot make any exception.

Thanked by 2ps20090 bdl
  • poissonpoisson Member

@zhuyijun said:

@cociu said:

hello

Hello, please under one thing: WHEN YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE PROVIDER, YOU RAISE IT WITH THE PROVIDER FIRST.

Raising a Paypal dispute is NOT the first course of action. You think the world operates on your rules where you raise and take back Paypal disputes as you like? There are serious consequences for the provider when you raise a Paypal dispute.

Your stupid mistake has cost @cociu, and he should rightfully ban you from his services.

@poisson said:

@zhuyijun said:

@cociu said:

hello

Hello, please under one thing: WHEN YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE PROVIDER, YOU RAISE IT WITH THE PROVIDER FIRST.

Raising a Paypal dispute is NOT the first course of action. You think the world operates on your rules where you raise and take back Paypal disputes as you like? There are serious consequences for the provider when you raise a Paypal dispute.

Your stupid mistake has cost @cociu, and he should rightfully ban you from his services.

thanks

@cociu said:

@zhuyijun said: hello

Every charge back is affecting our account (in mean to the provider not only my case) , if every people is proceed like you our account will be blocked or limited so i hope this will be a lesson for you and with the next provider you will open at least one tiket before open a dispute. Sorry i will not make exception in this and i will not allow more orders from you. Nothing personal but this is verry stricted and i cannot make any exception.

thanks for your advice

• hostfactorhostfactor Member
    edited June 23

@zhuyijun said:

@cociu said:

hello

On first day you openned a dispute.. w/o opening a ticket.. oh man... This hurt.

FYI paypal dispute should be your last way to get your money back...
    You can call the provider, send an email or open a ticket to sales dept.

Web and VPS hosting - Top notch performance

@zuby2402 said: On first day you openned a dispute.. w/o opening a ticket.. oh man... This hurt.

you are wrong , in the first 5 hours.

• RedSoxRedSox Member

Monster, YABS benches please? :D

• hostfactorhostfactor Member
    edited June 23

you are wrong , in the first 5 hours.

oh.. @zhuyijun reread my FYI please.

Web and VPS hosting - Top notch performance

edited June 23

a special one with limited stock 30 servers only **
    **Dedicated Server

2xE5-2450L
    8 gb ram (minimum)
    Hdd minimum 146 gb maximum 1tb depend of your luck ** Can be ssd , sata, sas .
    **1 ipv4

10tb traffic/mo

Price 25 eur/mo or 28 dollars, link to buy https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=338

No upgrades in this offer so please do not ask. Also we do not accept mining in this package or any activity what cause huge energy consumition.

• mikuchanmikuchan Member

hello, how about 1core 512mb ram 1IPv4 NAT. 150-200 gb HDD

• @cociu said: @chocolateshirt said: 2 core

2 gb ram
    1 TB HDD
    1 ipv4
    10tb traffic
    ~ 40 eur/year

done

@cociu, can you please make same package for me? If 2 core 2gb ram is not possible, I would prefer 2 core 1gb ram.