Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
KVM VPS in Los Angeles - Sharktech Datacenter
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

KVM VPS in Los Angeles - Sharktech Datacenter

dustincdustinc Member, Provider

RackNerd introduces infrastructure stability, what everyone desires! RackNerd is
led by industry experts providing IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-Service), Private Cloud solutions, DRaaS (Disaster-Recovery-as-a-Service), load-balanced solutions, flexible Colocation, Virtual Private Servers and advanced DDoS Mitigation services -- maintained by a team with decades of experience in managed services, datacenter operations, and Infrastructure-as-a-Service. With an intrinsic focus on client success, growth and vision to expand globally, RackNerd has grown steadily while continuing to provide high-quality hosting services at competitive rates.

We only use the most reliable enterprise server-grade hardware -- ensuring your infrastructure is stable. Each and every customer deployment is unique, this is why we encourage you to reach out to our sales team to discuss your requirements, goals and we'll help design the best environment for your mission-critical applications. Of course, including the most competitive pricing!

We are available several different ways to assist you:

EMAIL US: [email protected]
CALL US: 1 (888) 881-NERD
CHAT WITH US: https://racknerd.com/

We are not just experienced in what we do, but we are a steadily growing web-hosting company that will not only meet but exceed your expectations. This is why you should choose RackNerd as your web-hosting provider. Understanding what customers want and putting them first is why we are a success.

NEW!! KVM VPS in Los Angeles within Sharktech datacenter


1GB KVM VPS Special (LA-DC05)

1x vCPU Core
18 GB SSD Cached RAID-10 Storage
1 GB RAM
1000GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth - Asia Optimized!
1Gbps Public Network Port
Full Root Admin Access
1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
KVM / SolusVM Control Panel - Reboot, Reinstall, Manage rDNS, & much more
60Gbps DDoS Protection Included
LOCATION: Los Angeles DC-05 - Test IP: 5.181.135.8
JUST $23/YEAR

Order Link: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=207


2GB KVM VPS Special (LA-DC05)

2x vCPU Cores
25 GB SSD Cached RAID-10 Storage
2 GB RAM
3000GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth - Asia Optimized!
1Gbps Public Network Port
Full Root Admin Access
1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
KVM / SolusVM Control Panel - Reboot, Reinstall, Manage rDNS, & much more
60Gbps DDoS Protection Included
LOCATION: Los Angeles DC-05 - Test IP: 5.181.135.8
JUST $33/YEAR

Order Link: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=208


3GB KVM VPS Special (LA-DC05)

3x vCPU Cores
35 GB SSD Cached RAID-10 Storage
3 GB RAM
5000GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth - Asia Optimized!
1Gbps Public Network Port
Full Root Admin Access
1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
KVM / SolusVM Control Panel - Reboot, Reinstall, Manage rDNS, & much more
60Gbps DDoS Protection Included
LOCATION: Los Angeles DC-05 - Test IP: 5.181.135.8
JUST $43/YEAR

Order Link: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=209


Looking Glass / Network Test:

Test IPv4: 5.181.135.8
Test File: http://lg-lax05.racknerd.com/100MB.test
Looking Glass: http://lg-lax05.racknerd.com/
Network Carriers Include: NTT, Comcast, GTT, China Unicom, China Mobile, China Telecom


Don't see a configuration that completely suits your needs? Needing a quote on a different server specification? We're always here to answer questions, and or help any way we can!

EMAIL US: [email protected]
CALL US: 1 (888) 881-NERD
CHAT WITH US: https://racknerd.com/

RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting

«1

Comments

  • tenperatenpera Member

    ipv6?

    Thanked by 1dustinc
  • add_iTadd_iT Member

    I smell alpharacks :s

  • bdlbdl Member

    How does dc05 differ to dc02? (apart from price?)

    Thanked by 1dustinc
  • t0ny0t0ny0 Member

    @add_iT said:
    I smell alpharacks :s

    I hear ya

    Thanked by 1dustinc
  • marropaxmarropax Member

    Leased IP space (and from RIPE?), Sharktech reseller
    I do feel it’s AlphaRacks or so coming back.

    Thanked by 1dustinc
  • sonicsonic Member

    @add_iT said:
    I smell alpharacks :s

    :-j

    Shared: Smallweb| VPS: NexusBytes, FlowVPS, VirMach, InceptionHosting, Linode
    Gapps legacy 100/200 users cheap 4 sale. PM

  • LTnigerLTniger Member

    Infamous Cisnero? Of course it's alpharack.

    Thanked by 1dustinc

    Wordpress Hosting - To make developers life more enjoyable!

  • dustincdustinc Member, Provider

    @tenpera said:
    ipv6?

    Hello - good question!

    We can provide IPv6 on demand - just ticket in once you've ordered and we'll assign :)

    I sincerely appreciate your time.

    Thanked by 1SCAM_AlphaRacks

    RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting

  • dustincdustinc Member, Provider

    @marropax said:
    Leased IP space (and from RIPE?), Sharktech reseller
    I do feel it’s AlphaRacks or so coming back.

    Hello -- we do lease IPv4 and also obtain IPv4 from our upstream - there's no issues with that. We are not affiliated with Alpharacks in any way.

    Thanked by 1SCAM_AlphaRacks

    RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting

  • dustincdustinc Member, Provider

    @bdl said:
    How does dc05 differ to dc02? (apart from price?)

    Good question! While both of these locations are in Los Angeles, the two differences would be the network, DC-05 is Sharktechs facility/network and DC-02 is Multacom's facility/network.

    Sharktech also includes a healthy amount of DDoS mitigation to its partners, which by the way has proven to be solid. So we extend this protection to our customers. For interesting news: Sharktech was the first hosting provider to offer DDoS filtered IPs, so not only are we leveraging their mitigation, but their network! A great partner.

    As an example and as an added benefit, the Asian community enjoys options, as one location/network over the other may perform better for their particular location. So customers in that region or anyone simply interested can test which location would work best for their application by reviewing our looking glass, including diversity.

    DC-02 (Multacom network) http://lg-lax02.racknerd.com/


    DC-05 (Sharktech network) http://lg-lax05.racknerd.com/

    Thanked by 2bdl SCAM_AlphaRacks

    RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting

  • t0ny0t0ny0 Member

    @dustinc said:

    @marropax said:
    Leased IP space (and from RIPE?), Sharktech reseller
    I do feel it’s AlphaRacks or so coming back.

    Hello -- we do lease IPv4 and also obtain IPv4 from our upstream - there's no issues with that. We are not affiliated with Alpharacks in any way.

    Riiiiiight. And today is everyones first day here on LET. Nobody remembers AlphaRacks and your affiliation with them even one bit..

    Thanked by 1dustinc
  • dustincdustinc Member, Provider

    @t0ny0 said:

    @dustinc said:

    @marropax said:
    Leased IP space (and from RIPE?), Sharktech reseller
    I do feel it’s AlphaRacks or so coming back.

    Hello -- we do lease IPv4 and also obtain IPv4 from our upstream - there's no issues with that. We are not affiliated with Alpharacks in any way.

    Riiiiiight. And today is everyones first day here on LET. Nobody remembers AlphaRacks and your affiliation with them even one bit..

    Hi, I'd be happy to answer any questions you have.

    Thanked by 1SCAM_AlphaRacks

    RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting

  • dustinc said: Hi, I'd be happy to answer any questions you have.

    Alpha?

    Racks?

    Thanked by 2t0ny0 dustinc
  • dustincdustinc Member, Provider

    @SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

    dustinc said: Hi, I'd be happy to answer any questions you have.

    Alpha?

    Racks?

    I believe in full transparency, and for that reason, I've replied and provided answers to just about every one of your posts on previous threads.

    If I missed any particular question, or if anyone else is curious -- just let me know. Happy to help.

    Thanked by 1SCAM_AlphaRacks

    RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting

  • dustinc said: I believe in full transparency, and for that reason, I've replied and provided answers to just about every one of your posts on previous threads.

    The entire internet knows the story already. You and Adam got "fired", and they pulled the plug on your side business.

    "Fired" = Possibly some agreement or whatever, don't care. We know what happened and thats what matters.

    Thanked by 1dustinc
  • dustincdustinc Member, Provider

    @SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

    dustinc said: I believe in full transparency, and for that reason, I've replied and provided answers to just about every one of your posts on previous threads.

    The entire internet knows the story already. You and Adam got "fired", and they pulled the plug on your side business.

    "Fired" = Possibly some agreement or whatever, don't care. We know what happened and thats what matters.

    Totally understand you feel that way. If there's anything I can help with, just let me know :)

    Thanked by 1SCAM_AlphaRacks

    RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting

  • dustinc said: Totally understand you feel that way. If there's anything I can help with, just let me know

    Go away?

    Thanked by 1dustinc
  • dustincdustinc Member, Provider

    @SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

    dustinc said: Totally understand you feel that way. If there's anything I can help with, just let me know

    Go away?

    We plan on sticking around for years to come :)

    Thanked by 1SCAM_AlphaRacks

    RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting

  • It has come to our attention that there have been certain inappropriate activities going on within our organization which has lead us to initiate a criminal investigation. The Company takes these activities very seriously and is taking immediate actions to deal with them appropriately. The issue that has come up has no direct effect on your account or services, Rest assured that the Company has taken appropriate measures to protect itself and our valued customers, and your data and services remain safe and secure.

    We would like to notify you that effective immediately Dustin Cisneros and Adam Ng are no longer working for the Company. Should you need assistance with any of your services or have any questions, feel free to contact us at [email protected] or call us directly at 877-578-XXXX.
    You may also reach out to me on my personal email or phone in my signature. I am here to assist with any question or concern.

    Thank you for your continued support!


    That said, if you're planning to stick around for years to come, you may get a nice gift from me. A personal account made just for you, which will never do anything else other than thanking your honest work.

    Thanked by 2t0ny0 dustinc
  • dustincdustinc Member, Provider

    @SCAM_DONT_BUY said:
    It has come to our attention that there have been certain inappropriate activities going on within our organization which has lead us to initiate a criminal investigation. The Company takes these activities very seriously and is taking immediate actions to deal with them appropriately. The issue that has come up has no direct effect on your account or services, Rest assured that the Company has taken appropriate measures to protect itself and our valued customers, and your data and services remain safe and secure.

    We would like to notify you that effective immediately Dustin Cisneros and Adam Ng are no longer working for the Company. Should you need assistance with any of your services or have any questions, feel free to contact us at [email protected] or call us directly at 877-578-XXXX.
    You may also reach out to me on my personal email or phone in my signature. I am here to assist with any question or concern.

    Thank you for your continued support!


    That said, if you're planning to stick around for years to come, you may get a nice gift from me. A personal account made just for you, which will never do anything else other than thanking your honest work.

    I totally understand - and what happened with the "criminal investigation"? You've read my previous post, I've addressed your previous questions. And despite you wishing me well, and "not caring" you still come around - so whether you thank me on this account or a new account it makes no difference. We're doing well as a company, growing very fast. We just executed a lease for office space in Upland, California. If you're local, you're more than welcome to stop by. We're a real company, doing big things.

    I can appreciate where you are coming from, you have every right to be engaged, and curious. Not sure what changed for you; but maybe you should take a look at your previous comment.

    "Whatever, let's move on. Good luck with your brand. It looks promising for now, keep it like that. Please."

    URL: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3095993/#Comment_3095993

    Thanked by 1SCAM_AlphaRacks

    RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting

  • SCAM_DONT_BUYSCAM_DONT_BUY Member
    edited May 19

    dustinc said: Not sure what changed for you; but maybe you should take a look at your previous comment.

    Nothing changed. I'm just tired of this, so I decided to let you go. Others not so much, so I might aswell join the fun again.

    Your friend @jbiloh will come and clean up anyways. Your trio with HostNamaste is unbelievable. Enjoy while it lasts.

    Thanked by 2dustinc t0ny0
  • dustincdustinc Member, Provider

    @SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

    dustinc said: Not sure what changed for you; but maybe you should take a look at your previous comment.

    Nothing changed. I'm just tired of this, so I decided to let you go. Others not so much, so I might aswell join the fun again.

    Totally makes sense, having fun is always a good thing. Take care! See you around.

    Thanked by 1SCAM_AlphaRacks

    RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting

  • deankdeank Member, Troll

    His responses and Ms. jblloh's responses share similar patterns. Both are bureaucratic and remain friendly (aka professional), indicating that both share a similar root, and they do share a similar root.

    Just something I've noticed.

    Thanked by 1dustinc

    I have not created a single thread. Verify it if you dare.

  • t0ny0t0ny0 Member
    edited May 19

    Yup, you can't just scam a shitload of people of their 3 year prepaid services, go away, and then come back, acting like it wasn't you, and offer 1 year deals.

    @jbiloh such behavior shouldn't be allowed. If someone fucked up once (and fucked up big) - they shouldn't be allowed to just open up a new company (with a similar name, mind you), and start offering 1 year deals.
    And you plastering such a company all over LEB and now LET just makes this community look bad.

    I like this community, I like the people in it, but even I will eventually just sail away to a different place, where such vulgar abuse of peoples hard earned dollar is not allowed.

    You did great with making this forum better, but allowing such scamming activities to go through the cracks, or even worse - pushing such shady businesses - that is not okay, and it dwarfs all the good you've done.

    If Dustin came and said "sorry guys, I fucked up, shit happens, now I will do better" - that would have been a different story.
    But coming in here and saying that he had nothing to do with the alphacracks fiasco - thats an instant red flag, making us feel like it will happen again. And again. And again. Because he is allowed to.

    I know nothing will change, but I feel obligated to throw my 2c here.
    Sorry for the rant.

    Thanked by 1dustinc
  • deank said: His responses and Ms. jblloh's responses share similar patterns. Both are bureaucratic and remain friendly (aka professional), indicating that both share a similar root, and they do share a similar root.

    I said the same. They all became very active at the same time (including HostNamaste). Seems like the only reason to stop them is to get their entire IP range blacklisted. Oh well.

    Thanked by 1dustinc
  • miumiu Member
    edited May 19

    Apologize, but let me say my opinion:
    If you owned alpharack in past, you have not refund people who have prepaid services, disappeared with they money, and come here again, take money from people again, it is not only a real fraud but also a real audacity..
    Such people should not have possibility offer here anything again never more..
    BTW: How long will it take for you to collect money from users again and disappear with it again?
    IMO people who make brain will order services from stable and honestly providers, proven - who do not have such scam tactics never (incl. no overselling), and support them and their hard and good work, instead to feed fraudsters. Fortunately, these providers are enough.
    In general, people who have not refund users and disappeared with their money should never be allowed to advertise again.
    And if u say i try work better from new, ok first refund/compensate your victims and then calmly

    Thanked by 1dustinc

    my FAVS (random order): Nexus bytes, HostHatch, LetBox, Vultr, BuyVM, HudsonValey, ExtraVM, OVH, Hetzner, CrownCloud, RamNode

    THANKS

  • miu said: you have not refund people who have prepaid services, disappeared with they money

    Wait they didn't refund everyone?! Thats new to me.

    Thanked by 1dustinc
  • dustincdustinc Member, Provider
    edited May 19

    @miu said:
    Apologize, but:
    If you owned alpharack, you have not refund people who have prepaid services, disappeared with they money, and come here again, take money from people again, it is not only a real fraud but also a real audacity..
    Such people should not have possibility offer here anything again never more..
    BTW: How long will it take for you to collect money from users again and disappear with it again?
    IMO people who make brain will order services from stable and honestly providers, proven - who do not have such scam tactics never, and support them and their hard and good work, instead to feed fraudsters. Fortunately, these providers are enough.

    Hi @miu, all this has ever been is a rumor. Nothing more - and I've addressed this multiple times. We aren't affiliated with alpharacks, nor did I ever own it. I'm sure a lot of members here have high enough IQs to validate a rumor, vs just believing one. Either way, I understand there is two types of people, ones who do validate or ones who roll with rumors.

    I do agree with you, that if I did own it, committed fraud, and so on, that I should or would be paying the price for it.

    What I can tell you, we're a real company, I'm a real person, we have office space being built out in Upland California (the lease was executed this month) and we are registered.

    Wishing everyone nothing but the best, chase your goals, be free, and dominate. If you have any particular questions, feel free to ask.

    RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting

  • miumiu Member

    BTW: Unfortunately, this can also happen (scam) with new providers who appeared to be good services (servers) - mean Hostdoc.
    I also had several services at hostdoc, promised to refund users to sleep gradually, but I did not get a penny

    my FAVS (random order): Nexus bytes, HostHatch, LetBox, Vultr, BuyVM, HudsonValey, ExtraVM, OVH, Hetzner, CrownCloud, RamNode

    THANKS

  • dustincdustinc Member, Provider

    @miu said:
    BTW: Unfortunately, this can also happen (scam) with new providers who appeared to be good services (servers) - mean Hostdoc.
    I also had several services at hostdoc, promised to refund users to sleep gradually, but I did not get a penny

    I agree with you. And that is terrible, unfair and users affected by this should chargeback. At the end of the day, data is the most important. So I encourage everyone to take backups as an extra measure of protection with whomever they host with.

    Thanked by 1miu

    RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting

  • jarjar Provider
    edited May 19

    t0ny0 said: Yup, you can't just scam a shitload of people of their 3 year prepaid services, go away, and then come back, acting like it wasn't you, and offer 1 year deals

    You may consider me gullible and I may well be, but Dustin's answers to questions over on the other forum satisfied me. He's been nothing but mature, level headed, and provided plausible and transparent answers to any questions I had. If you have any questions for him, try messaging him and asking those questions directly, you might be surprised. I don't remember all of my questions quite as well as I remember my conclusions, life gets busy, but that's where I landed on the same dispute on the other forum.

    This to say, you're not going to get anywhere on this. If he's pulled one over on us all he did it well enough that you can't prove he did, it's all just suggestions at best. It's a well known phenomenon that once someone throws LET a bone they don't let go of it, but try giving the benefit of the doubt and don't get sucked into that "Everyone who has been called evil is unquestionably evil" thing. Let a man try to do business, and judge him for what he does here with his name on it. There's no hidden identity here, there's no question of who this is. If he scams here in his name, there is no room for doubt and you'll be able to judge without wondering if you were right. Dustin is unquestionably a real person, seem him with my own two eyes.

  • miumiu Member

    Thanks for your reply Justin.
    But can u explain still one thing:

    1) On your webpages is not contact address, no company name, no details
    About us page.. about who??
    https://www.racknerd.com/about
    Contact us page:
    https://my.racknerd.com/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=2
    2) also domain does have private registration (godaddy)

    Why?

    This is many time so typical for hosting who want to have no responsibility or do things no clearly

    my FAVS (random order): Nexus bytes, HostHatch, LetBox, Vultr, BuyVM, HudsonValey, ExtraVM, OVH, Hetzner, CrownCloud, RamNode

    THANKS

  • jarjar Provider
    edited May 19

    miu said: also domain does have private registration (godaddy)

    Why?

    This is many time so typical for hosting who want to have no responsibility or do things no clearly

    That's not true. Look at mxroute.com domain privacy. Porkbun won't let me remove it. Yet half of the members here know my home address.

  • miumiu Member
    edited May 19

    imo u should have these things resolved if you want to convince people that your business is with honest intent.

    my FAVS (random order): Nexus bytes, HostHatch, LetBox, Vultr, BuyVM, HudsonValey, ExtraVM, OVH, Hetzner, CrownCloud, RamNode

    THANKS

  • RedSoxRedSox Member
    edited May 19

    I didn't know that HostDoc didn't return the money to its customers. The guy that created the thread here on LET about closing doors was nice and seemed to want to refund.

  • miumiu Member
    edited May 19

    @jar said:
    That's not true. Look at mxroute.com domain privacy. Porkbun won't let me remove it. Yet half of the members here know my home address.

    Hmm.. It's strange for me (i never had problem remove WHOIS PRIVACY at any domain registrar. More than 10k domains registered but never issued such problem.)

    But thanks for share this fact, sure i don't speak that it is not possible, but it's anyth. new for me.

    my FAVS (random order): Nexus bytes, HostHatch, LetBox, Vultr, BuyVM, HudsonValey, ExtraVM, OVH, Hetzner, CrownCloud, RamNode

    THANKS

  • dustincdustinc Member, Provider

    @miu said:
    Thanks for your reply Justin.
    But can u explain still one thing:

    1) On your webpages is not contact address, no company name, no details
    About us page.. about who??
    https://www.racknerd.com/about
    Contact us page:
    https://my.racknerd.com/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=2
    2) also domain does have private registration (godaddy)

    Why?

    This is many time so typical for hosting who want to have no responsibility or do things no clearly

    Hi @miu, good question.

    1. Our office address is 222 N Mountain Ave, Suite 106 in Upland, California with first right of refusal on Suite 107 for expansion. Our suite is 917SQFT, and right now we are having an additional office built, electrical, HVAC, and a few minor things i.e paint. We already executed the letter of intent and lease with the scheduling of June 1st for move-in. You can verify our state-approved entity here: https://icis.corp.delaware.gov/Ecorp/EntitySearch/NameSearch.aspx our entity name is RackNerd LLC and file number is 7754911

    2. We have also filed for a trademark of our company name, as well trademark for our slogan.

    3. The about us does mention my name - though with time I'm sure we'll add more to it. Any suggestions? Would love to enhance it.

    4. The contact page, does link to our ticketing system - though customers have the option to call us, and soon visit us in person.

    5. As for who-is, it is public though as few databases aren't reflecting this,. You can verify by running a search using GoDaddy's whois here: https://www.godaddy.com/whois/results.aspx?domain=racknerd.com&recaptchaResponse=03AGdBq27H-hcV6drhLNjNGI1PyNAeVoWQkT_cT1_SnDbyNaBcbxix43NTqVwui0upxRj5z31d2q6OURbf62bXRrnPqHcR5jsCWpbE0r1QEcg6mGiSZxqlcN_sQ6RtjrHdnvOQrn44KXaHiW4gbJl9OHoN7UUaYKamXeJgHEHP1GGFg0yGNuMGZUx26Twu8A42rJ4XTDOYIJKhzRh-C9l42YfBDE3EhStoPJlZE7bQ4tV2lZbPag45y758bFc6PkuMQaBm5rUHDl9V7gK1NcaaCaQRBTVcUtnPbStMEcypUN1YnkGep54N3GhWlrip_fbnJ8gMq9YYZY_Lgbr3f9CPF11Zpv8A53mJO9lvkCivKeWrqsx-3yuAAskRcWQ4or224cRC0M0PDACrMaThI0GRwdF5jLogMXFVWgW4AeITdX1R_lKCeBTbDCZeEZx6zr2meNyKs_k3fRfGtV9W_jApHiJMDptvOfqB0w

    Thanked by 1miu

    RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting

  • jarjar Provider
    edited May 19

    miu said: Hmm.. It's strange for me (i never had problem remove WHOIS PRIVACY at any domain registrar. More than 10k domains registered but never issued such problem.)

    Yeah, porkbun only let me display "Texas" and won't change their minds.

    Edit, from them:

    "In order to comply with new regulations and laws, as of May 23, 2018, domains already registered at Porkbun that had WHOIS Privacy turned off were automatically redacted in Porkbun WHOIS. For the privacy and security of our clients, we no longer offer public WHOIS. Domains that do not support WHOIS privacy will still show as redacted on our WHOIS server."

    Thanked by 2miu TimboJones
  • miumiu Member
    edited May 19

    @RedSox said:
    I didn't know that HostDoc didn't return the money to its customers. The guy that created here on LET the thread about closing doors was nice and seemed to want to refund.

    Yes, seemed honestly but only in empty promises
    I also sent ticket for refund req, but he never reacted again = high tech ex-provider, but also similar scammer (as alphar.) But fool was me - because i did believe that is possible provide such quality and fast VPS for his prices longer time.. Miracle prices can operate only lmited time, no longterm, my experiences now says..

    Thanked by 1RedSox

    my FAVS (random order): Nexus bytes, HostHatch, LetBox, Vultr, BuyVM, HudsonValey, ExtraVM, OVH, Hetzner, CrownCloud, RamNode

    THANKS

  • deankdeank Member, Troll

    I agree with @JarLard that this will not go anywhere.

    And he does not smell, yet. He does smell a lot like Ms. jblloh though.

    Thanked by 1jar

    I have not created a single thread. Verify it if you dare.

  • TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited May 19

    @SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

    That said, if you're planning to stick around for years to come, you may get a nice gift from me. A personal account made just for you, which will never do anything else other than thanking your honest work.

    Do it. Then get banned permanently and fuck off. You're woefully being out argued here (Dustin has been pretty responsive in answering questions several times in the past and you've added nothing new) and you just appear to be harassing Dustin, not sparing poor souls from losing money.

    Thanked by 2limited boernd
  • o_be_oneo_be_one Member
    edited May 19

    I can totally feel people sad for loosing money. I would be too, and angry against the people behind the issue. Now i totally follow jar arguments.

    I've a service at RackNerd, eh, just 28$ for 1 year i'm totally in, it's the price for 2 to 3 months somewhere else! And i have 99.98% uptime! I mean ; he can do the same bad move, or not ; the price is the risk i've accepted to take, but not only.

    When i see Dustin quick and correctly answering quite every people while being harassed on the side, and open to talk about anything wrong/bad/negative, i'm like: "ok only someone who wants to be forgiven can spend ton of energy like him.". Hey, he has a family and spend most of his time to chat with us, always, on every forums, in every private message! On the side there is a lot of other challenges. Imagine how much is struggling to put his business on track... I'm pretty sure he can spend his time for other awesome things that pay a lot more by spending less energy and having much more time for his family.

    I understand how hard AlphaRacks experience was, i understand how much you all need to vent. But actually you are just continuing to shoot on someone that anyway can't help you, and will not help you since his objectives have changed since. Also i imagine that for Dustin, beside all harassment he is receiving, he must feel it as a big failure and in some way kind of dishonor. I think it's now time to let a bit more peace on LET/LEB about this sad story and move on. I also feel like LET/LEB moderation should not let providers or users being attaked a lot like that ; it's ok to share (bad) experiences but i think it's not ok to just attak users or providers on a floody/spammy/harrassing way.

    Thanked by 2jar TimboJones
    DevOps and Site Reliability Engineer. Looks cool when i know what i do.
    Doing useless stuffs on amazing providers services because... Why not?
  • SCAM_DONT_BUYSCAM_DONT_BUY Member
    edited May 19

    TimboJones said: You're woefully being out argued here (Dustin has been pretty responsive in answering questions several times in the past and you've added nothing new) and you just appear to be harassing Dustin, not sparing poor souls from losing money.

    I don't have to add anything new. Can you read? I'M NOT THE ONE WHO HAS TO DEFEND HIMSELF FOR RUNNING A SCAM COMPANY, SO LEAVE ME ALONE AND GTFO. You're annoying as fuck and appearing in every single topic on LET. Are you bored?

    "It has come to our attention that there have been certain inappropriate activities going on within our organization which has lead us to initiate a criminal investigation. The Company takes these activities very seriously and is taking immediate actions to deal with them appropriately. The issue that has come up has no direct effect on your account or services, Rest assured that the Company has taken appropriate measures to protect itself and our valued customers, and your data and services remain safe and secure. We would like to notify you that effective immediately Dustin Cisneros and Adam Ng are no longer working for the Company."

    Edit: I also don't give a fuck about LET, nor you. Fuck this place, fuck everyone. Thanks.
    And eat bamboos.

    Thanked by 1t0ny0
  • dedipromodedipromo Member

    That 60Gbps DDOS protection sounds interesting.

    Easy Website Backup Script: easybackup Extremely affordable FTP backup storage: 1Fichier

  • deankdeank Member, Troll

    @SCAM_DONT_BUY said:
    And eat bamboos.

    Jord already consumes plenty of bamboo.

    @Fear_da_panda

    Thanked by 3miu t0ny0 Jord

    I have not created a single thread. Verify it if you dare.

  • t0ny0t0ny0 Member

    I give up.
    If everyone is so willing to forget and forgive, just because someone is being polite and responsive (seriously...lmao) - knock yourselves out.

  • NyrNyr Member
    edited May 19

    LA is a very big market, wise people will not buy from businesses owned by individuals of dubious reputation or affiliations when brilliant providers are offering the same or better.

    But if you want a big VPS for $2/month, then you'll need to take a bet. It is of course legit to question how can that be sustained mid term on leased IP space, but I'm sure the explanation will be something along the lines of "I'm awesome and managed to get a great deal".

  • alexvolkalexvolk Member

    @jar said:

    miu said: also domain does have private registration (godaddy)

    Why?

    This is many time so typical for hosting who want to have no responsibility or do things no clearly

    That's not true. Look at mxroute.com domain privacy. Porkbun won't let me remove it. Yet half of the members here know my home address.

    @dustinc send a @jbiloh some redbulls like what @MarkTurner did to @jar while he was an admin here?

    Everyone said that I'm an idiot that deli who is the best in the world but where they are now?

    @jar where is your friend @MarkTurner who scammed a lot of people? Did he sent you more redbulls after vanishing?

    Clearly, hunting for Joshua but at the same being a part in deli who scam, so your private questions to @dustinc that he is "clear" and "won't" scam again doesn't make sense at all.

    Nothing has been forgotten.

    Trying to be positive and friendly :)

  • jarjar Provider
    edited May 19

    A wild @alexvolk pops up to remind me that he still has an unhealthy obsession over me. It's still creepy dude. I can't remember what I had for breakfast yesterday but you remember in vivid detail the emotions that you felt toward me over your inaccurate perceptions of events many years past.

    I have never taken part in any scam or given anyone special treatment. I was continually accused of both for the sole crime of not agreeing with the actions people like you demanded that I take while admin of LET. People being friendly to me just gave you the confirmation you sought for your existing bias, but that's all it ever was: Confirmation bias. It's a social engineering trick to say "Well if you don't do what I want to those people then you're giving them special treatment" so that the only way to "prove" otherwise is to do what you want. I didn't fall for that back then and I don't today @Spirit, I mean @alexvolk.

    The red bull was not from Mark at all as I recall, but from Mike who just wanted me to be a customer (MXroute is profitable, after all). Close enough yeah but still matters. I didn’t stop being a customer of the industry when I became admin, and always paid for my services (despite offers to buy favor with free services). You can twist it any way you like, but you're just making up your desired interpretations of facts you don't know. Yet, absolutely none of this has anything to do with this offer thread or my review/conclusions of accusations against Dustin on another forum.

    I would have never drank the free Red Bull if I thought a paranoid schizophrenic would have been posting a conspiracy theory about it years and years later, and I would have never posted about it if it was a bribe for any treatment (except to shame whoever tried). Like my integrity is only worth a 24 pack of Red Bull. Not even a week’s worth of it at that point in time. Flattering as it may be for someone to even have theories about me, I’m still no one special, and the creepiness outweighs it.

  • jar said: You may consider me gullible and I may well be, but Dustin's answers to questions over on the other forum satisfied me. He's been nothing but mature, level headed, and provided plausible and transparent answers to any questions I had. If you have any questions for him, try messaging him and asking those questions directly, you might be surprised. I don't remember all of my questions quite as well as I remember my conclusions, life gets busy, but that's where I landed on the same dispute on the other forum.

    Both Dustin, Biloh, and the HostNamaste guy (forgot his name, you can find it) fits your description. I'm not saying you got fooled, but you got fooled. Happens.

    jar said: you can't prove he did, it's all just suggestions at best.

    Sure, if it's prepared well. I've never seen that case before (because it doesn't exist yet). This time we have an official statement and immediate shutdown of services versus Dustin's words. I think it's obvious that they pulled the plugs on them.

Sign In or Register to comment.