Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM VPS in Los Angeles - Sharktech Datacenter
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM VPS in Los Angeles - Sharktech Datacenter

dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

RackNerd introduces infrastructure stability, what everyone desires! RackNerd is
led by industry experts providing IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-Service), Private Cloud solutions, DRaaS (Disaster-Recovery-as-a-Service), load-balanced solutions, flexible Colocation, Virtual Private Servers and advanced DDoS Mitigation services -- maintained by a team with decades of experience in managed services, datacenter operations, and Infrastructure-as-a-Service. With an intrinsic focus on client success, growth and vision to expand globally, RackNerd has grown steadily while continuing to provide high-quality hosting services at competitive rates.

We only use the most reliable enterprise server-grade hardware -- ensuring your infrastructure is stable. Each and every customer deployment is unique, this is why we encourage you to reach out to our sales team to discuss your requirements, goals and we'll help design the best environment for your mission-critical applications. Of course, including the most competitive pricing!

We are available several different ways to assist you:

EMAIL US: [email protected]
CALL US: 1 (888) 881-NERD
CHAT WITH US: https://racknerd.com/

We are not just experienced in what we do, but we are a steadily growing web-hosting company that will not only meet but exceed your expectations. This is why you should choose RackNerd as your web-hosting provider. Understanding what customers want and putting them first is why we are a success.

NEW!! KVM VPS in Los Angeles within Sharktech datacenter

1GB KVM VPS Special (LA-DC05)

1x vCPU Core
18 GB SSD Cached RAID-10 Storage
1 GB RAM
1000GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth - Asia Optimized!
1Gbps Public Network Port
Full Root Admin Access
1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
KVM / SolusVM Control Panel - Reboot, Reinstall, Manage rDNS, & much more
60Gbps DDoS Protection Included
JUST $23/YEAR

Order Link: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=207

2GB KVM VPS Special (LA-DC05)

2x vCPU Cores
25 GB SSD Cached RAID-10 Storage
2 GB RAM
3000GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth - Asia Optimized!
Full Root Admin Access
1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
JUST $33/YEAR

Order Link: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=208

3GB KVM VPS Special (LA-DC05)

3x vCPU Cores
35 GB SSD Cached RAID-10 Storage
3 GB RAM
5000GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth - Asia Optimized!
Full Root Admin Access
1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
JUST $43/YEAR

Order Link: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=209

Looking Glass / Network Test:

Test IPv4: 5.181.135.8
Test File: http://lg-lax05.racknerd.com/100MB.test
Looking Glass: http://lg-lax05.racknerd.com/
Network Carriers Include: NTT, Comcast, GTT, China Unicom, China Mobile, China Telecom

Don't see a configuration that completely suits your needs? Needing a quote on a different server specification? We're always here to answer questions, and or help any way we can!

EMAIL US: [email protected]
CALL US: 1 (888) 881-NERD
CHAT WITH US: https://racknerd.com/

Comments

• tenperatenpera Member

ipv6?

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • add_iTadd_iT Member

I smell alpharacks :s

• bdlbdl Member

How does dc05 differ to dc02? (apart from price?)

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @add_iT said:

I hear ya

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • Leased IP space (and from RIPE?), Sharktech reseller
    I do feel it’s AlphaRacks or so coming back.

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • sonicsonic Veteran

@add_iT said:

:-j

• LeviLevi Member

Infamous Cisnero? Of course it's alpharack.

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@tenpera said:
    ipv6?

Hello - good question!

We can provide IPv6 on demand - just ticket in once you've ordered and we'll assign :)

I sincerely appreciate your time.

Thanked by 1SCAM_AlphaRacks

@marropax said:
    Leased IP space (and from RIPE?), Sharktech reseller

Hello -- we do lease IPv4 and also obtain IPv4 from our upstream - there's no issues with that. We are not affiliated with Alpharacks in any way.

@bdl said:
    How does dc05 differ to dc02? (apart from price?)

Good question! While both of these locations are in Los Angeles, the two differences would be the network, DC-05 is Sharktechs facility/network and DC-02 is Multacom's facility/network.

Sharktech also includes a healthy amount of DDoS mitigation to its partners, which by the way has proven to be solid. So we extend this protection to our customers. For interesting news: Sharktech was the first hosting provider to offer DDoS filtered IPs, so not only are we leveraging their mitigation, but their network! A great partner.

As an example and as an added benefit, the Asian community enjoys options, as one location/network over the other may perform better for their particular location. So customers in that region or anyone simply interested can test which location would work best for their application by reviewing our looking glass, including diversity.

DC-02 (Multacom network) http://lg-lax02.racknerd.com/

DC-05 (Sharktech network) http://lg-lax05.racknerd.com/

Thanked by 2bdl SCAM_AlphaRacks
  • @dustinc said:

@marropax said:

Hello -- we do lease IPv4 and also obtain IPv4 from our upstream - there's no issues with that. We are not affiliated with Alpharacks in any way.

Riiiiiight. And today is everyones first day here on LET. Nobody remembers AlphaRacks and your affiliation with them even one bit..

Thanked by 1dustinc

@t0ny0 said:

@dustinc said:

@marropax said:

Riiiiiight. And today is everyones first day here on LET. Nobody remembers AlphaRacks and your affiliation with them even one bit..

Hi, I'd be happy to answer any questions you have.

• dustinc said: Hi, I'd be happy to answer any questions you have.

Alpha?

Racks?

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

dustinc said: Hi, I'd be happy to answer any questions you have.

Alpha?

Racks?

I believe in full transparency, and for that reason, I've replied and provided answers to just about every one of your posts on previous threads.

If I missed any particular question, or if anyone else is curious -- just let me know. Happy to help.

• dustinc said: I believe in full transparency, and for that reason, I've replied and provided answers to just about every one of your posts on previous threads.

The entire internet knows the story already. You and Adam got "fired", and they pulled the plug on your side business.

"Fired" = Possibly some agreement or whatever, don't care. We know what happened and thats what matters.

Thanked by 1dustinc

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

dustinc said: I believe in full transparency, and for that reason, I've replied and provided answers to just about every one of your posts on previous threads.

The entire internet knows the story already. You and Adam got "fired", and they pulled the plug on your side business.

"Fired" = Possibly some agreement or whatever, don't care. We know what happened and thats what matters.

Totally understand you feel that way. If there's anything I can help with, just let me know :)

• dustinc said: Totally understand you feel that way. If there's anything I can help with, just let me know

Go away?

Thanked by 1dustinc

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

dustinc said: Totally understand you feel that way. If there's anything I can help with, just let me know

Go away?

We plan on sticking around for years to come :)

• It has come to our attention that there have been certain inappropriate activities going on within our organization which has lead us to initiate a criminal investigation. The Company takes these activities very seriously and is taking immediate actions to deal with them appropriately. The issue that has come up has no direct effect on your account or services, Rest assured that the Company has taken appropriate measures to protect itself and our valued customers, and your data and services remain safe and secure.

We would like to notify you that effective immediately Dustin Cisneros and Adam Ng are no longer working for the Company. Should you need assistance with any of your services or have any questions, feel free to contact us at [email protected] or call us directly at 877-578-XXXX.
    You may also reach out to me on my personal email or phone in my signature. I am here to assist with any question or concern.

Thank you for your continued support!

That said, if you're planning to stick around for years to come, you may get a nice gift from me. A personal account made just for you, which will never do anything else other than thanking your honest work.

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:
    It has come to our attention that there have been certain inappropriate activities going on within our organization which has lead us to initiate a criminal investigation. The Company takes these activities very seriously and is taking immediate actions to deal with them appropriately. The issue that has come up has no direct effect on your account or services, Rest assured that the Company has taken appropriate measures to protect itself and our valued customers, and your data and services remain safe and secure.

We would like to notify you that effective immediately Dustin Cisneros and Adam Ng are no longer working for the Company. Should you need assistance with any of your services or have any questions, feel free to contact us at [email protected] or call us directly at 877-578-XXXX.
    You may also reach out to me on my personal email or phone in my signature. I am here to assist with any question or concern.

Thank you for your continued support!

That said, if you're planning to stick around for years to come, you may get a nice gift from me. A personal account made just for you, which will never do anything else other than thanking your honest work.

I totally understand - and what happened with the "criminal investigation"? You've read my previous post, I've addressed your previous questions. And despite you wishing me well, and "not caring" you still come around - so whether you thank me on this account or a new account it makes no difference. We're doing well as a company, growing very fast. We just executed a lease for office space in Upland, California. If you're local, you're more than welcome to stop by. We're a real company, doing big things.

I can appreciate where you are coming from, you have every right to be engaged, and curious. Not sure what changed for you; but maybe you should take a look at your previous comment.

"Whatever, let's move on. Good luck with your brand. It looks promising for now, keep it like that. Please."

URL: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3095993/#Comment_3095993

• SCAM_DONT_BUYSCAM_DONT_BUY Member
    edited May 2020

dustinc said: Not sure what changed for you; but maybe you should take a look at your previous comment.

Nothing changed. I'm just tired of this, so I decided to let you go. Others not so much, so I might aswell join the fun again.

Your friend @jbiloh will come and clean up anyways. Your trio with HostNamaste is unbelievable. Enjoy while it lasts.

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

dustinc said: Not sure what changed for you; but maybe you should take a look at your previous comment.

Nothing changed. I'm just tired of this, so I decided to let you go. Others not so much, so I might aswell join the fun again.

Totally makes sense, having fun is always a good thing. Take care! See you around.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

His responses and Ms. jblloh's responses share similar patterns. Both are bureaucratic and remain friendly (aka professional), indicating that both share a similar root, and they do share a similar root.

Just something I've noticed.

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • edited May 2020

Yup, you can't just scam a shitload of people of their 3 year prepaid services, go away, and then come back, acting like it wasn't you, and offer 1 year deals.

@jbiloh such behavior shouldn't be allowed. If someone fucked up once (and fucked up big) - they shouldn't be allowed to just open up a new company (with a similar name, mind you), and start offering 1 year deals.
    And you plastering such a company all over LEB and now LET just makes this community look bad.

I like this community, I like the people in it, but even I will eventually just sail away to a different place, where such vulgar abuse of peoples hard earned dollar is not allowed.

You did great with making this forum better, but allowing such scamming activities to go through the cracks, or even worse - pushing such shady businesses - that is not okay, and it dwarfs all the good you've done.

If Dustin came and said "sorry guys, I fucked up, shit happens, now I will do better" - that would have been a different story.
    But coming in here and saying that he had nothing to do with the alphacracks fiasco - thats an instant red flag, making us feel like it will happen again. And again. And again. Because he is allowed to.

I know nothing will change, but I feel obligated to throw my 2c here.
    Sorry for the rant.

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • deank said: His responses and Ms. jblloh's responses share similar patterns. Both are bureaucratic and remain friendly (aka professional), indicating that both share a similar root, and they do share a similar root.

I said the same. They all became very active at the same time (including HostNamaste). Seems like the only reason to stop them is to get their entire IP range blacklisted. Oh well.

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • miumiu Member
    edited May 2020

Apologize, but let me say my opinion:
    If you owned alpharack in past, you have not refund people who have prepaid services, disappeared with they money, and come here again, take money from people again, it is not only a real fraud but also a real audacity..
    Such people should not have possibility offer here anything again never more..
    BTW: How long will it take for you to collect money from users again and disappear with it again?
    IMO people who make brain will order services from stable and honestly providers, proven - who do not have such scam tactics never (incl. no overselling), and support them and their hard and good work, instead to feed fraudsters. Fortunately, these providers are enough.
    In general, people who have not refund users and disappeared with their money should never be allowed to advertise again.
    And if u say i try work better from new, ok first refund/compensate your victims and then calmly

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • miu said: you have not refund people who have prepaid services, disappeared with they money

Wait they didn't refund everyone?! Thats new to me.

Thanked by 1dustinc
    edited May 2020

@miu said:
    Apologize, but:
    If you owned alpharack, you have not refund people who have prepaid services, disappeared with they money, and come here again, take money from people again, it is not only a real fraud but also a real audacity..
    Such people should not have possibility offer here anything again never more..
    BTW: How long will it take for you to collect money from users again and disappear with it again?
    IMO people who make brain will order services from stable and honestly providers, proven - who do not have such scam tactics never, and support them and their hard and good work, instead to feed fraudsters. Fortunately, these providers are enough.

Hi @miu, all this has ever been is a rumor. Nothing more - and I've addressed this multiple times. We aren't affiliated with alpharacks, nor did I ever own it. I'm sure a lot of members here have high enough IQs to validate a rumor, vs just believing one. Either way, I understand there is two types of people, ones who do validate or ones who roll with rumors.

I do agree with you, that if I did own it, committed fraud, and so on, that I should or would be paying the price for it.

What I can tell you, we're a real company, I'm a real person, we have office space being built out in Upland California (the lease was executed this month) and we are registered.

Wishing everyone nothing but the best, chase your goals, be free, and dominate. If you have any particular questions, feel free to ask.

• miumiu Member

BTW: Unfortunately, this can also happen (scam) with new providers who appeared to be good services (servers) - mean Hostdoc.
    I also had several services at hostdoc, promised to refund users to sleep gradually, but I did not get a penny

@miu said:
    BTW: Unfortunately, this can also happen (scam) with new providers who appeared to be good services (servers) - mean Hostdoc.
    I also had several services at hostdoc, promised to refund users to sleep gradually, but I did not get a penny

I agree with you. And that is terrible, unfair and users affected by this should chargeback. At the end of the day, data is the most important. So I encourage everyone to take backups as an extra measure of protection with whomever they host with.

Thanked by 1miu