Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
1Gbps Unmetered VPS under $2
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

1Gbps Unmetered VPS under $2

Hi,

I'm looking for a 1Gbps Unmetered VPS under $2.

Requirements:
- Memory: 512MB or 1GB
- Disk: 20GB - 30GB
- Network: 1IP
- Speed: 1Gbps
- Bandwidth: Unlimited
- Location: Anyplace in the world, but preferable in Europe

Please let me know if you have any questions, or if you have a specific offer that matches my requirements.

Thanks,
IDedicada

Comments

  • CoffeeCoffee Member

    IDedicada said: Please let me know if you have any questions

    Are you sure your budget is correct?

    IDedicada said: 1Gbps Unmetered VPS under $2

  • WSCallumWSCallum Member, Provider

    No ones going to let you push a ton of bandwidth for $2 a month. BuyVM slice is $2 a month but only 10GB disk.

    WebSound - Affordable, reliable hosting solutions
    UK SSD cPanel Web & Reseller Hosting

  • May be you can use annual mode of payment to achieve that.

    Check on this https://hostmaze.com/

    Also there was one but I can't recall name. And for sure I am telling you that no one will ever give you 1gbps dedicated port, you will have to stay on somewhere near 100mbps port even of they mentioned to be 1gbps honestly.

    https://www.hostens.com/vps-hosting/

    This is in your range only if you buy it trineally.

    Good luck.

  • Shot2Shot2 Member

    cough Scaleway Start1-XS cough EUR 0.99 +VAT.

    Providing less than /64 means "we are clueless about IPv6". My geekbench results. I haz OneProv, Servarica, Veesp.

  • IDedicadaIDedicada Member

    @WSCallum said:
    No ones going to let you push a ton of bandwidth for $2 a month. BuyVM slice is $2 a month but only 10GB disk.

    10GB can works, but BuyVM is 1Gbps?

  • WSCallumWSCallum Member, Provider

    @IDedicada said:

    @WSCallum said:
    No ones going to let you push a ton of bandwidth for $2 a month. BuyVM slice is $2 a month but only 10GB disk.

    10GB can works, but BuyVM is 1Gbps?

    Yup but @Francisco isn't going to let you push 1Gbps constantly for $2 a month, even OVH aren't that crazy.

    WebSound - Affordable, reliable hosting solutions
    UK SSD cPanel Web & Reseller Hosting

  • teamaccteamacc Member

    What would be a realistic bandwidth usage number?

    I like my uptime down low and my servers all hacked. Can see me droppin' twenty-fours with a router in the rack.
    Ya like ya Switch-Ports hot and ya servers all hacked. If ya pings real high and ya networks pitch black.

  • IDedicadaIDedicada Member

    @WSCallum said:

    @IDedicada said:

    @WSCallum said:
    No ones going to let you push a ton of bandwidth for $2 a month. BuyVM slice is $2 a month but only 10GB disk.

    10GB can works, but BuyVM is 1Gbps?

    Yup but @Francisco isn't going to let you push 1Gbps constantly for $2 a month, even OVH isn't that crazy.

    No, I don't use constantly, it's a sync server for some services that I have. Basically the VPS is responsible to keep all the servers synchronized.

    When a modification is made in one, they sync with all others

  • IDedicadaIDedicada Member
    edited May 16

    @teamacc said:
    What would be a realistic bandwidth usage number?

    3 - 5TB max per day.

  • WebProjectWebProject Member, Provider

    @IDedicada said:

    @teamacc said:
    What would be a realistic bandwidth usage number?

    3 - 5TB max per day.

    Good luck with your budget and 150TB of bandwidth per month as it’s not realistic.

    VPS Price Match Guarantee on: All our range of DDOS protected XEN-HVM VPS Plans
    Are you looking for best price for self-managed VPS? See WebProVPS website for more details.
  • @IDedicada said:

    @teamacc said:
    What would be a realistic bandwidth usage number?

    3 - 5TB max per day.

    I think you are at wrong planet.

    Also see this if you like https://www.getwebhosting.co.uk/lowend-ssd-vps-hosting

    Tbh if you are going to use so much they are going to limit your speed to 100 mbps for sure and more worse even to 50mbps.

    Your speed will be bottle neck. No body will let you use so much of that bandwidth per month,turns out to be more than 100 TB per month for 2 dollars, you may search for other provider on some remote planets.

    Thanked by 1sgno1
  • @IDedicada said:

    3 - 5TB max per day.

    I think your budget is too low for that much bandwidth. Perhaps go for 5 - 7?

    VPS : Too many
    Shared Hosting : SmallWeb/My website

  • IDedicadaIDedicada Member
    edited May 16

    Found and ordered a VPS.

    20GB Storage
    1GBps
    Bandwidth UNMETERED
    1 CPU core
    1Gbit
    $2

    Thanks all for the help.

  • BharatBBharatB Member, Provider
    edited May 16

    @IDedicada said:

    If you don't mind doing $4 then check https://readydedis.com/cloud-servers

    If you don't mind doing $7 then unmetered is also available in Falkenstein.

    P.S you'll get what you pay for :)

    Readydedis, LLC - Managed Dedicated Servers

  • DianTamaDianTama Member

    @IDedicada said:
    Found and ordered a VPS.

    20GB Storage
    1GBps
    Bandwidth UNMETERED
    1 CPU core
    1Gbit
    $2

    Thanks all for the help.

    do you have the link for that ? i might want for my storage server also

    RevivalTV - The best esports news in Indonesia | DT Server Status - My server uptime status

  • thedpthedp Member

    @DianTama said:

    @IDedicada said:
    Found and ordered a VPS.

    20GB Storage
    1GBps
    Bandwidth UNMETERED
    1 CPU core
    1Gbit
    $2

    Thanks all for the help.

    do you have the link for that ? i might want for my storage server also

    Yeah share the order link please.

  • deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited May 16

    The end is nigh, for the poor host.

    I have not created a single thread. Verify it if you dare.

  • @IDedicada said:
    Found and ordered a VPS.

    20GB Storage
    1GBps
    Bandwidth UNMETERED
    1 CPU core
    1Gbit
    $2

    Thanks all for the help.

    Can’t wait for the inevitable “fair use” violation.

    Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • donkodonko Member

    @IDedicada said:

    @teamacc said:
    What would be a realistic bandwidth usage number?

    3 - 5TB max per day.

    ;pepelaugh;

    please share that poor soul offering +100TB/m for 2$

  • WebProjectWebProject Member, Provider

    @DianTama said:

    @IDedicada said:
    Found and ordered a VPS.

    20GB Storage
    1GBps
    Bandwidth UNMETERED
    1 CPU core
    1Gbit
    $2

    Thanks all for the help.

    do you have the link for that ? i might want for my storage server also

    Probably one of them summer hosts. Is it May early sales started as at September company will disappear and as usual required to pre pay for X amount of years.

    I can’t believe that no one purchased that domain and created fake link: www.summervm.host/order-now/super-awesome-deal-at-2

    Thanked by 1coreflux
    VPS Price Match Guarantee on: All our range of DDOS protected XEN-HVM VPS Plans
    Are you looking for best price for self-managed VPS? See WebProVPS website for more details.
  • WebProjectWebProject Member, Provider

    @iwaswrongonce said:

    @IDedicada said:
    Found and ordered a VPS.

    20GB Storage
    1GBps
    Bandwidth UNMETERED
    1 CPU core
    1Gbit
    $2

    Thanks all for the help.

    Can’t wait for the inevitable “fair use” violation.

    Haha, it will be some drama posts about suspension of his VM 😂 definitely get some popcorn 🍿

    VPS Price Match Guarantee on: All our range of DDOS protected XEN-HVM VPS Plans
    Are you looking for best price for self-managed VPS? See WebProVPS website for more details.
  • MatthewMMatthewM Member

    You are not getting unlimited 1Gbps bandwidth for $2 per month. Even the worst russian hosts will want at least $15 per month for that and that is for unreliable russian bandwidth blends.

    There are really good deals for bandwidth out there on smaller hosts but there are limits to just how cheap you can go.

  • cociucociu Member, Provider

    sorry , i can do only 10gbps dedicated..

  • vovlervovler Member

    @cociu That's a really good deal for only $2/m + sister. /s

    "They said it's RAID 5" - geekypixal

  • vimalwarevimalware Member

    Buy me large fries for $2 first.

    Tired of LET scams?
    A Moderated forum : https://talk.lowendspirit.com/

  • @cociu said:
    sorry , i can do only 10gbps dedicated..

    Doesn't work for me. I need at least 1Pbps dedicated with failover for no more than $3.50.

    "I've got more servers in my bedroom than y'all fly-by-night hosts in your clusters." Me

  • WebProjectWebProject Member, Provider
    edited May 18

    @SolderOtter said:

    @cociu said:
    sorry , i can do only 10gbps dedicated..

    Doesn't work for me. I need at least 1Pbps dedicated with failover for no more than $3.50.

    I personally need a whole DC anywhere in UK with unlimited servers, unlimited remote hands - basically all inclusive without any setup fees and at cost $7 per month. #unreal

    Thanked by 1Zare
    VPS Price Match Guarantee on: All our range of DDOS protected XEN-HVM VPS Plans
    Are you looking for best price for self-managed VPS? See WebProVPS website for more details.
  • defaultdefault Member

    @IDedicada said:

    I'm looking for a 1Gbps Unmetered VPS under $2.

    That is $2/year... right? I guess you don't want to overpay monthly.

    Fastmako (aff) - great VPS for your needs.

  • serv_eeserv_ee Member

    @WebProject said:

    @SolderOtter said:

    @cociu said:
    sorry , i can do only 10gbps dedicated..

    Doesn't work for me. I need at least 1Pbps dedicated with failover for no more than $3.50.

    I personally need a whole DC anywhere in UK with unlimited servers, unlimited remote hands - basically all inclusive without any setup fees and at cost $7 per month. #unreal

    Best I can do is $5 a year.

    Thanked by 1WebProject

    I swear to drunk Im not god

  • rubenruben Member, Provider

    WebProject said: Good luck with your budget and 150TB of bandwidth per month as it’s not realistic.

    I entirely agree with that, Bandwith is not cheap!
    Just to give a short basic example:
    1G Transit from a cheap Tier 1 costs you about 200$, ofc depending on region and provider. If you commit to 100G, 1G is still around 90$ per Gbit.
    IXP peering won't necessarily be cheaper, a 1G Port is about 100$/m in London, 1G BW over a 100G Port is still around 30$. And don't forget that on top of that you need to pay for Cross connects, Routers, Colocation, Servers, accounting and Staff...
    We do some fair-use offers too but not on 1G, as others said, don't expect to push more than one or two Tbs per month on a fair-use offer for 2$..

    iFog GmbH - Webhosting, DNS Hosting, vServer, IP-Transit, IXP VMs, RIPE LIR, BGP VMs
    Tunnelbroker - Free BGP v6/v4 Tunnels

  • Please, always avoid hostmaze. I've had a worse-than miserable experience for the two months I had spent with them.

  • thedpthedp Member

    @IDedicada said:
    Found and ordered a VPS.

    20GB Storage
    1GBps
    Bandwidth UNMETERED
    1 CPU core
    1Gbit
    $2

    Thanks all for the help.

    @thedp said:

    @DianTama said:

    @IDedicada said:
    Found and ordered a VPS.

    20GB Storage
    1GBps
    Bandwidth UNMETERED
    1 CPU core
    1Gbit
    $2

    Thanks all for the help.

    do you have the link for that ? i might want for my storage server also

    Yeah share the order link please.

    Still waiting for the details :wink:

    Thanked by 2donko WebProject
  • jamespeachjamespeach Member
    edited May 18

    @thedp said:

    @IDedicada said:
    Found and ordered a VPS.

    20GB Storage
    1GBps
    Bandwidth UNMETERED
    1 CPU core
    1Gbit
    $2

    Thanks all for the help.

    @thedp said:

    @DianTama said:

    @IDedicada said:
    Found and ordered a VPS.

    20GB Storage
    1GBps
    Bandwidth UNMETERED
    1 CPU core
    1Gbit
    $2

    Thanks all for the help.

    do you have the link for that ? i might want for my storage server also

    Yeah share the order link please.

    Still waiting for the details :wink:

    https://readydedis.com/clients/cart.php?gid=13

    Edit: looks like it's 10 GB instead of 20, so this may not be the offer he was referring to, however it is very similar

  • GodSpeedGodSpeed Member

    Strange request, similar to, I give you 2 dollars, please give me a lucky 5 million lottery ticket.

  • StealthyHostingStealthyHosting Member, Provider

    @ruben said:

    WebProject said: Good luck with your budget and 150TB of bandwidth per month as it’s not realistic.

    I entirely agree with that, Bandwith is not cheap!
    Just to give a short basic example:
    1G Transit from a cheap Tier 1 costs you about 200$, ofc depending on region and provider. If you commit to 100G, 1G is still around 90$ per Gbit.
    IXP peering won't necessarily be cheaper, a 1G Port is about 100$/m in London, 1G BW over a 100G Port is still around 30$. And don't forget that on top of that you need to pay for Cross connects, Routers, Colocation, Servers, accounting and Staff...
    We do some fair-use offers too but not on 1G, as others said, don't expect to push more than one or two Tbs per month on a fair-use offer for 2$..

    In all reality, if the offer is under $.10/mbps the provider is losing money. Even with TBPS commitments that would have bandwidth pricing in sub cost range of this, you then have hardware costs that would push it right back up.

    Brian Kearney, Stealthy Hosting/Server Stadium Seattle, WA [AS23033] Skype: StealthyHosting
    Custom Dedicated Servers
    Low Cost Instant Dedicated Servers

  • @GodSpeed said:
    Strange request, similar to, I give you 2 dollars, please give me a lucky 5 million lottery ticket.

    Strange? Hehe, that's how lottery ticket purchases always work.

  • alexnfalexnf Member

    Here you have. https://buyvm.net/

  • deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited May 19

    This used to be a tactic to bring price down some years ago when LET was crowded.

    Someone would post a thread like this and just vanish which would entice kiddie hosts to come up with similar plans.

    I have not created a single thread. Verify it if you dare.

  • GodSpeedGodSpeed Member

    @TimboJones said:

    @GodSpeed said:
    Strange request, similar to, I give you 2 dollars, please give me a lucky 5 million lottery ticket.

    Strange? Hehe, that's how lottery ticket purchases always work.

    If a person has a normal brain, they will understand that 2 dollars cannot be exchanged for 1Gbps unlimited bandwidth VPS.

  • ehhthingehhthing Member

    I think this is the plan they're talking about https://www.hostclean.net/openvz

Sign In or Register to comment.