Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated Servers request ($12000 Budget monthly)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated Servers request ($12000 Budget monthly)

We are looking for a huge amount of dedicated servers, the exact amount is negotiable depending on the price per Dedicated Server

Specs:

E3: CPU or similar
Ram: 16GB
HDD: Any HDD is fine
Port: 2Gbps unshared and unmetered

Our usage is for stress testing purposes (registered company), we require IP Header modification in our VLAN for that.

Payment method is negotiable, preferably bitcoin, we will provide all payments upfront of course.

Please send me a private message if your company can supply us with Uplink and Hardware

Comments

• Stress testing + bitcoin + unlimited bandwidth. Sounds good, good luck finding your site to even ask for this.

• lmao you make it sound so professional in that request.

• WSSWSS Member

Nothing fishy here at all. Nope. Nothing.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited April 2020

What could possibly go wrong?

Thanked by 1mustafamw3
  • stefemanstefeman Member
    edited April 2020

@WSS said:
    Nothing fishy here at all. Nope. Nothing.

Before it was Nike shoes, now the trend is leather boots..

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

For $12,000 per month we can give you 2Gbps dedicated unmetered for 7 servers. So that's about 4500TB total bandwidth. If you prefer, though, you can have 250 dedicated servers with 2500TB total bandwidth for the same price but annual prepaid. You would also need evidence of the stress testing and permission beforehand for every address you are stress testing to; I assume there will be zero abuse reports as a result. I assume there would be no need to stress test residential IPs, your clientele must be Fortune 500 companies?

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

Similar requirements for us as well like @VirMach stated.

If you prepay for year, we'll do multiple 10Gbps dedicated links for you to share among your nodes. Say 20Gbps + 40x 10Gbit connected servers on your switch, ie. a full rack of Dell C1100 nodes, tho CPUs are a bit older. For more modern hardware we could setup some Ryzen nodes but limited to 1Gbit each, again your own private switch.

But indeed, this sounds very shady so there would need to be prepayment, and proof of legitimacy etc. before even doing proper maths.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@virmach this is a booter.

Theres no legitimate use for ip header modification.

I know, juicy sale and colocrossing was famous for spoof hosting, but dont.

Francisco

• SCAM_DONT_BUYSCAM_DONT_BUY Member
    edited April 2020

Francisco said: I know, juicy sale and colocrossing was famous for spoof hosting, but dont.

Oh come on, they're a perfect match for eachother. The fact that they posted here makes me feel like a secret message I hide on LET actually became true.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2020

@Francisco said:
    @virmach this is a booter.

Theres no legitimate use for ip header modification.

I know, juicy sale and colocrossing was famous for spoof hosting, but dont.

Francisco

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

Francisco said: I know, juicy sale and colocrossing was famous for spoof hosting, but dont.

Oh come on, they're a perfect match for eachother. The fact that they posted here makes me feel like a secret message I hide on LET actually became true.

It was mainly a tongue-in-cheek response because they wouldn't be able to use it as a booter with the requirements I set nor would they want to pay for what they actually are requesting to use.

You might as well have quoted @WSS and said

WSS said: Nothing fishy here at all. Nope. Nothing.

This is a booter.

There's no legitimate use for IP header modification.

• SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran

Its clear they are not really into something legitimate. However, just asking if anyone explain in layman's language, what they will actually do if they get what they are looking for ?

• jackbjackb Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2020

@Saahib said:
    Its clear they are not really into something legitimate. However, just asking if anyone explain in layman's language, what they will actually do if they get what they are looking for ?

DDoS attacks for money and then probably reverse the payment if via a suitable method.

There is no world in which the setup in the OP is the correct way to test a real network. It's either a booter or they don't know what they're doing.

• @Saahib said:

DoS

Thanked by 1Saahib
  • PineappleBoxPineappleBox Member
    edited April 2020

origins85 said: We are looking for a huge amount of dedicated servers, the exact amount is negotiable depending on the price per Dedicated Server

Specs:

Our usage is for stress testing purposes (registered company), we require IP Header modification in our VLAN for that.

Payment method is negotiable, preferably bitcoin, we will provide all payments upfront of course.

Please send me a private message if your company can supply us with Uplink and Hardware

Figured I'd help out some providers and re-write his request for anyone confused :smiley:

I need a shitton of dedicated servers. I didn't plan anything out though, just send offers.

Each server needs a decently powerful xeon cpu, some 16 gigabytes of ram and I don't care about hard drive disk. I'm also going to need a private 2gbps network on each server for no reason at all.

I plan on creating a premium DDoS service, so make sure you don't actually care about what I'm doing.

I plan on paying with anything that won't get me caught by my country's government. This shouldn't be too important to you.

So, if you made it this far feel free to send me a PM if you don't care much about your company's reputation.

• SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran

@PineappleBox said:

origins85 said: We are looking for a huge amount of dedicated servers, the exact amount is negotiable depending on the price per Dedicated Server

Specs:

Figured I'd help out some providers and re-write his request for anyone confused :smiley:

I need a shitton of dedicated servers. I didn't plan anything out though, just send offers.

Each server needs a decently powerful xeon cpu, some 16 gigabytes of ram and I don't care about hard drive disk. I'm also going to need a private 2gbps network on each server for no reason at all.

I plan on creating a premium DDoS service, so make sure you don't actually care about what I'm doing.

I plan on paying with anything that won't get me caught by my country's government. This shouldn't be too important to you.

So, if you made it this far feel free to send me a PM if you don't care much about your company's reputation.

That was pretty educational :smile:
    Already thanked you :wink:

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider

This request is for hosting business or data center, which is going to suicide in next 2 months.

• i mean hes willing to pay upfront so who cares if hes going to be doing illegal shit. take the money and just ban the account the second it starts sending traffic XD

Thanked by 1mustafamw3
  • DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

origins85 said: preferably bitcoin

@jackb said:

@Saahib said:

DDoS attacks for money and then probably reverse the payment if via a suitable method.

There is no world in which the setup in the OP is the correct way to test a real network. It's either a booter or they don't know what they're doing.

How are they going to reverse the payment for bitcoin?! Unless they own 51% of the bitcoin network. Not possible. AND if so please I am all ears.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

The dongdos is strong with this one.

@AlienData_Josh said:
    How are they going to reverse the payment for bitcoin?! Unless they own 51% of the bitcoin network. Not possible. AND if so please I am all ears.

My thinking was that they put bitcoin in the post to make it more likely someone considers making them an offer. Then they switch to card or PayPal.

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

@jackb said:

@AlienData_Josh said:

My thinking was that they put bitcoin in the post to make it more likely someone considers making them an offer. Then they switch to card or PayPal.

I don't think they would setup the service till payment is finalized.

@AlienData_Josh said:

@jackb said:

@AlienData_Josh said:

I don't think they would setup the service till payment is finalized.

Payments via card or PayPal can be charged back about half a year later.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

Header modification is blocked on the ColoCrossing network.

Thanked by 2Aidan VirMach
  • dedimarkdedimark Member
    edited April 2020

one way? https://mzunguhosting.ml/ newtork is fast my man

• I wonder how many low end hosts would actually turn down 12 K, what with their flexible view of the world and their business models. If you can pump up 25 companies at once then dump it in 5 minutes - I am certain multiple "CEOs" were salivating at the thought of 12K/month

• @origins85

I'll gladly accept IP header modification, just don't get upset if my router drops IPs with unknown source routes.