Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Any Free Panels for OpenLitespeed Webserver!
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Any Free Panels for OpenLitespeed Webserver!

hanzenhanzen Member

Hello,
I have searched nearly everywhere but I have not Seen any Official Support by Free Panel Developers for OpenLitespeed. Why is this So? I am interested in VirtualMin or VestaCP but none tell how to Successfully use Litespeed with it. I anyone can Help!

Comments

• niceboyniceboy Member

cyberpanel should help you.

My list of reliable providers :
    Ramnode : HostHatch : Dediserve : Serverica : GBServe : OnePoundWebHosting : Vultr : Few more under testing!

• definetly CyberPanel.

Hostfactor LTD $9/year CloudLinux LiteSpeed DirectAdmin MailChannels | $9/m Offshore Romania/Moldova VPS

• hanzenhanzen Member

@niceboy said:
    cyberpanel should help you.

Yes. But the Problem is that I am Interested in 4GB Ram VPS but Cyberpanel is Free for Only 2GB Ram Limit. So, it is of no use.

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Provider

1+ for cyberpanel

skype id : agentmishra, gtalk id : agentmishra, email : [email protected]

• Cyberpanel is free for any ram limit. You are referring to the free LiteSpeed enterprise license which is limited to 2GB. You can opt during installation to use openlitespeed.

• hanzenhanzen Member

@hennaboy said:
    Cyberpanel is free for any ram limit. You are referring to the free LiteSpeed enterprise license which is limited to 2GB. You can opt during installation to use openlitespeed.

I don't Understand If I use Openlitespeed with CyberPanel then there is no Ram Limit. Seriously! Could you please refer me a link.

• jokymicjokymic Member

+1 cyberpanel but if you are going with vps then why u dont with the provider which offers free Directadmin Licenses ?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Provider

Signup with a host that includes free DirectAdmin ;)

Francisco

Thanked by 1sentarum
    BuyVM - Free DirectAdmin, Softaculous, & Blesta! / Anycast Support! / Windows 2008, 2012, & 2016! / Unmetered Bandwidth!
    BuyShared - Shared & Reseller Hosting / cPanel + Softaculous + CloudLinux / Pure SSD! / Free Dedicated IP Address
  • agentmishraagentmishra Member, Provider

@Francisco said:

Francisco

or go with buyvm.net

Thanked by 1Francisco

skype id : agentmishra, gtalk id : agentmishra, email : [email protected]

• Personally, I would go with DirectAdmin and OpenLitespeed setup rather than CyberPanel. Not because CyberPanel is bad, I just prefer DirectAdmin. I’ve got a a test server up with DA/OLS on CentOS 8 and it’s great.

• @Francisco said:

Francisco

Awesome service from Fran

Thanked by 1Francisco

ServerBorneo.Com - My VPS Journey

• JordJord Moderator, Provider

Go with BuyVM and get free DirectAdmin, DirectAdmin is prem and so is @Francisco

Thanked by 1Francisco

BaseServ Ltd - UK Shared DirectAdmin Hosting | Litespeed + Cloudlinux + Free Backups + Free Transfers.
    BaseServ Certified to ISO/IEC 27001:2013

• DA openlitespeed requires custom configuration and finding all the config which has been split over several files.

Cyberpanel you can use the openlitespeed webadmin and configure direct in there which is easier for those that have never used openlitespeed before.

DA with openlitespeed is for the more experienced openlitespeed user.

• WebProjectWebProject Member, Provider

DA on its own required system admin skills, as not all functions are control via control panel, so ssh and Linux knowledge is required.

VPS Price Match Guarantee on: All our range of DDOS protected XEN-HVM VPS Plans
    Are you looking for best price for self-managed VPS? See WebProVPS website for more details.
  • LutungLutung Member

I think best of your choice is Cyberpanel. Its Free