Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

    [HostBastic.com] KVM VPS From $12/year
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

    [HostBastic.com] KVM VPS From $12/year

    HostBasticHostBastic Member, Provider

    HostBastic's LET Valentines Specials

    Do you have any questions?

    Chat with us @ https://hostbastic.com | Email us @ [email protected]

    HostBastic LTD Registered in England and Wales, company number 10657229.

    Why choose us?
    HostBastic has been providing quality services on LowEndTalk since 2016. Customer satisfaction is our main priority.


    NanoBox - $12.00/year
    ¼ Core @ 3.6 GHz
    256 MB DDR4 ECC
    10 GB NVMe SSD Disk
    1000 GB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps (connection speed is limited to 20 Mbit when bandwidth exceeded)
    DDoS Protection 500+ Gbps
    1x Dedicated IPv4
    2x Dedicated IPv6
    Order Now


    MiniBox - $19.00/year
    ½ Core @ 3.6 GHz
    512 MB DDR4 ECC
    20 GB NVMe SSD Disk
    2000 GB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps (connection speed is limited to 30 Mbit when bandwidth exceeded)
    DDoS Protection 500+ Gbps
    1x Dedicated IPv4
    2x Dedicated IPv6
    Order Now


    LiteBox - $3.00/mo
    1 Core @ 3.6 GHz
    1 GB DDR4 ECC
    40 GB NVMe SSD Disk
    4000 GB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps (connection speed is limited to 50 Mbit when bandwidth exceeded)
    DDoS Protection 500+ Gbps
    1x Dedicated IPv4
    2x Dedicated IPv6
    Order Now


    MultiBox - $5.00/mo
    2 Core @ 3.6 GHz
    2 GB DDR4 ECC
    60 GB NVMe SSD Disk
    6000 GB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps (connection speed is limited to 100 Mbit when bandwidth exceeded)
    DDoS Protection 500+ Gbps
    1x Dedicated IPv4
    2x Dedicated IPv6
    Order Now


    BigBoyBox - $7.00/mo
    3 Core @ 3.6 GHz
    3 GB DDR4 ECC
    80 GB NVMe SSD Disk
    8000 GB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps (connection speed is limited to 100 Mbit when bandwidth exceeded)
    DDoS Protection 500+ Gbps
    1x Dedicated IPv4
    2x Dedicated IPv6
    Order Now


    25% OFF RECURRING FOR LIFE DISCOUNT CODE: LET25OFF4LIFE

    Discount code LET25OFF4LIFE is valid on all our Shared, Business, Reseller and VPS Hosting plans listed on our website www.hostbastic.com

    Apply discount code at checkout!


    Storage: Raid Protected Enterprise NVMe SSD Storage
    DDoS Protection 500+ Gbps: Included for Free
    No "noisy" neighbors!
    KVM Plans Location: Gravelines, France
    Support: 24/7 Support
    Virtualizor control panel
    Additional IPv4: Available


    Test our Network: https://hostbastic.com/network


    Affiliate Program 10% Recurring commission FOR LIFE: https://www.hostbastic.com/affiliate


    Terms of Service: https://hostbastic.com/legal


    Payment Methods

    We accept PayPal, Credit/Debit Cards, Bank Transfers and Cryptocurrency. You can pay in USD, GBP or EUR.


    Contact us

    Please feel free to contact our sales department via ticket with any questions you may have, we can customize your plan, if you have any custom requirements we will gladly assist you.
    If you wish to open a new ticket, you may do it here.

    Contact Email: [email protected]

    HostBastic Ltd - Premium Hosting > Shared / Business / Reseller / KVM VPS
    cPanel | Imunify360 | 100% NVMe SSD | CloudLinux | JetBackup | DDoS Protection 500+ Gbps

    Comments

    • securebitsecurebit Member, Provider

      The servers are hosted at OVH Datacenter or? Do you have OVH as upstream and can you provide bgp sessions for vps offers?

      Thanks

      Securebit AG is an ISP in Switzerland provide VPS and Colocation with Internet Exchange connection to 4IXP, SBIX, DE-CIX, etc.. (www.securebit.ch). We also provide a free Tunnelbroker.ch Service with BGP Dual Stack.

    • AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
      edited February 14

      HostBastic said: No "noisy" neighbors!

      Best thing that I seen posted here, ever. ;-)
      Pissed off with port scanning that other providers allow.

      Virmach BF2019 deals available - see profile

      Long live LowEndInfo.com

    • ManishPantManishPant Member
      edited February 14

      Showing error The nameserver prefix is invalid. while ordering , anything wrong with your system.
      https://ibb.co/VLWL5bn

      Reach me at manishpant.com . Discord Id: Manish#6403

    • @ManishPant said:
      Showing error The nameserver prefix is invalid. while ordering , anything wrong with your system.
      https://ibb.co/VLWL5bn

      It should take just ns1 and ns2.

      DomainPeon | IT/Hosting-related Domain Name Auction
      LEBRE Whitelisted Low-end Hosts

    • @thedp said:

      @ManishPant said:
      Showing error The nameserver prefix is invalid. while ordering , anything wrong with your system.
      https://ibb.co/VLWL5bn

      It should take just ns1 and ns2.

      Thanks for the headsup.

      Reach me at manishpant.com . Discord Id: Manish#6403

    • @securebit said:
      The servers are hosted at OVH Datacenter or? Do you have OVH as upstream and can you provide bgp sessions for vps offers?

      Basing on the test IP they gave, they're hosted at OVH.

      You probably saw me somewhere...

    • ewrekewrek Member
      edited February 15

      @HostBastic How long does it usually take for an order to become active? Not long

      Vultr 100 euro credit (aff) vultr.com

    • HostBasticHostBastic Member, Provider

      @ewrek said:
      @HostBastic How long does it usually take for an order to become active?

      Hello, usually its instant. However due to a temporary IPv4 shortage there were a few delays. This however has been resolved.

      HostBastic Ltd - Premium Hosting > Shared / Business / Reseller / KVM VPS
      cPanel | Imunify360 | 100% NVMe SSD | CloudLinux | JetBackup | DDoS Protection 500+ Gbps

    • @HostBastic said:

      @ewrek said:
      @HostBastic How long does it usually take for an order to become active?

      Hello, usually its instant. However due to a temporary IPv4 shortage there were a few delays. This however has been resolved.

      Thank you.

      The low tier packages say ¼ Core and the higher tiers 1 or more cores. Does this mean that you can use the cpu so much as you like?

      Vultr 100 euro credit (aff) vultr.com

    • their NS servers seem strange:

      ns1.hostbastic.com. 172800 IN A 185.52.53.247
      ns2.hostbastic.com. 172800 IN A 185.52.53.247

      two name servers with the same IPv4 address.

      Thanked by 1FrankZ
    • NanoBox is very cute spesification

    • i want a ip for traceroute

    • @Austinswhk said:
      i want a ip for traceroute

      Congrats on your first comment

      "Linux will run happily with only 4 MB of RAM, including all of the bells and whistles such as the X Window System, Emacs, and so on." (M. Welsh & L. Kaufman, Running Linux, 2e, 1996, p. 32)

    • Why only 2x IPv6?

      Lexit: talk.lowendspirit.com

    • marvelmarvel Member without signature

      You should hide those fields. Only useful when you sell domains anyway.> @terrorgen said:

      Why only 2x IPv6?

      We don't want those to run out as well :P

    • @marvel said:
      We don't want those to run out as well :P

      oh boy...

      Lexit: talk.lowendspirit.com

    • HM-MichaelHM-Michael Member, Provider

      @jpeng said:
      their NS servers seem strange:

      ns1.hostbastic.com. 172800 IN A 185.52.53.247
      ns2.hostbastic.com. 172800 IN A 185.52.53.247

      two name servers with the same IPv4 address.

      That’s not uncommon, nor is it actually a problem. NS1 and NS2 on the same IP is fine... I mean, you do lose redundancy which means potential loss of email if your resolver goes down, but it’s not “wrong” or strange.

      HostMaxim - Quality KVM VPS' hosted in Tampa, FL and London, UK

    • HostBasticHostBastic Member, Provider

      @terrorgen said:
      Why only 2x IPv6?

      If you require a reasonable amount of additional IPv6 addresses we can allocate them to your VPS service free of charge, just open a support ticket with us :)

      HostBastic Ltd - Premium Hosting > Shared / Business / Reseller / KVM VPS
      cPanel | Imunify360 | 100% NVMe SSD | CloudLinux | JetBackup | DDoS Protection 500+ Gbps

    • FrankZFrankZ Member
      edited February 19

      HM-Michael said: That’s not uncommon, nor is it actually a problem. NS1 and NS2 on the same IP is fine... I mean, you do lose redundancy which means potential loss of email if your resolver goes down, but it’s not “wrong” or strange.

      Wow, just WTF wow. I would not use ether of these providers if this is the way they think.

      Thanked by 2FAT32 pluush
    • hostbastic.com has address 185.52.53.247
      hostbastic.com mail is handled by 0 hostbastic.com.
      
      www.hostbastic.com is an alias for hostbastic.com.
      hostbastic.com has address 185.52.53.247
      hostbastic.com mail is handled by 0 hostbastic.com.
      

      ns1.hostbastic.com has address 185.52.53.247
      ns2.hostbastic.com has address 185.52.53.247

      :open_mouth:

      DomainPeon | IT/Hosting-related Domain Name Auction
      LEBRE Whitelisted Low-end Hosts

    • HostBasticHostBastic Member, Provider

      @FrankZ said:

      Wow, just WTF wow. I would not use ether of these providers if this is the way they think.

      Hello, we're sorry to hear that you're basing your opinon on us by HM-Micheal's response, which is not related to HostBastic and is not voicing our opinion!
      We would like to point out that our nameservers currently have redundancy.

      HostBastic Ltd - Premium Hosting > Shared / Business / Reseller / KVM VPS
      cPanel | Imunify360 | 100% NVMe SSD | CloudLinux | JetBackup | DDoS Protection 500+ Gbps

    • FrankZFrankZ Member
      edited February 19

      jpeng said: their NS servers seem strange:
      ns1.hostbastic.com. 172800 IN A 185.52.53.247
      ns2.hostbastic.com. 172800 IN A 185.52.53.247
      two name servers with the same IPv4 address.

      hostbastic.com uses cloudflare for DNS not ns1.hostbastic.com and ns2.hostbastic.com

      EDIT: but it appears that has not fully propagated yet, so @jpeng & @thedp comment above and below looks to be correct at the time.

    • @FrankZ said:

      jpeng said: their NS servers seem strange:
      ns1.hostbastic.com. 172800 IN A 185.52.53.247
      ns2.hostbastic.com. 172800 IN A 185.52.53.247
      two name servers with the same IPv4 address.

      hostbastic.com uses cloudflare for DNS not ns1.hostbastic.com and ns2.hostbastic.com

      Guess they just changed it.

      It was ns1/ns2.hostbastic.com about an hour ago.

      Thanked by 1FrankZ

      DomainPeon | IT/Hosting-related Domain Name Auction
      LEBRE Whitelisted Low-end Hosts

    • HM-MichaelHM-Michael Member, Provider

      @FrankZ said:

      HM-Michael said: That’s not uncommon, nor is it actually a problem. NS1 and NS2 on the same IP is fine... I mean, you do lose redundancy which means potential loss of email if your resolver goes down, but it’s not “wrong” or strange.

      Wow, just WTF wow. I would not use ether of these providers if this is the way they think.

      I simply said it was common and not an issue. I didn’t say it was what I would personally do. I currently use external providers for DNS. If I was setting up my own DNS infrastructure for something of importance, I would obtain servers in different locations and build a 4 node DNS cluster. Don’t extrapolate personal opinion from how I run my business, as they are TWO totally separate things.

      HostMaxim - Quality KVM VPS' hosted in Tampa, FL and London, UK

    • terrorgenterrorgen Member
      edited February 19

      @HostBastic said:

      @terrorgen said:
      Why only 2x IPv6?

      If you require a reasonable amount of additional IPv6 addresses we can allocate them to your VPS service free of charge, just open a support ticket with us :)

      It has been repeated again and again here that this is not how it works for IPv6.

      Edit: just realized your upstream is OVH. That answers the question.

      Lexit: talk.lowendspirit.com

    • FrankZFrankZ Member
      edited February 20

      HostBastic said: Hello, we're sorry to hear that you're basing your opinon on us by HM-Micheal's response, which is not related to HostBastic and is not voicing our opinion!
      We would like to point out that our nameservers currently have redundancy.

      and currently fully propagated.

    Sign In or Register to comment.