Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you want to see on LEB? - Page 10
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What do you want to see on LEB?

Comments

• He must be doing something right. Seems like the most vocal screamers are all members of Anthony's Assholes from the Low End She-shed. I thought all of you stormed off and rage quit LET?

Thanked by 3uptime jsg TimboJones
  • @PHDan indeed the LowEndSpirit forum is just a stone's throw away ... It has grown rapidly and is now a big tent full of love ... though somehow I don't imagine people in "obvious creep" mode manage to last very long there. It's an interesting environment to observe, really quite a nice place to hang out IMO.

Meanwhile, LET seems to still have a place in many an old head's heart as the "old country" - though it may be a smoldering dumpster fire, occasionally fanned into active flames by these unctuous usurpers ... I suppose a few of us might feel the proverbial duty to warn the noobs who might wander in here unaware. Add a goodly dose of schadenfreude and lulz, and well - here we are.

Deal with it. :sunglasses:

Thanked by 2joepie91 angstrom
  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Low end talk is the reigning super power when it comes to talk about the industry especially the virtual hosting space. We've also got some down right cool people here.

See, even though @uptime has roasted me over and over I still find him entertaining and interesting. I'm glad he is here :)

Low end talk will continue to grow and prosper and I'm very dedicated to ensuring that its best days are ahead.

Really appreciate everyone who has taken the time to voice their opinion, good and negative, and hoping folks will continue to be honest. I know it'll take time for the optimism to become accepted but we'll get there.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @jbiloh said:
    Low end talk is the reigning super power when it comes to talk about the industry especially the virtual hosting space. We've also got some down right cool people here.

See, even though @uptime has roasted me over and over I still find him entertaining and interesting. I'm glad he is here :)

Low end talk will continue to grow and prosper and I'm very dedicated to ensuring that its best days are ahead.

Really appreciate everyone who has taken the time to voice their opinion, good and negative, and hoping folks will continue to be honest. I know it'll take time for the optimism to become accepted but we'll get there.

You don't understand. The same assets to LET (people) are not yours, they can completely abandon LET, along with a bunch of providers and this place will stagnate more than it already has.

You're a numbers man and a smooth talker, but you lack sincerity and empathy. Don't just see/hear what we're telling you, actually read/listen instead.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @jbiloh talk is cheap

how about you pay @teamacc to moderate LEB - if they're even willing to consider that role

(ah what's that I hear now ... crickets? More "la la la la la" ...?)

Prove me wrong.

• poissonpoisson Member
    edited February 2020

There is talk, and there is quality talk. Quality talk is https://talk.lowendspirit.com where scammy hosts get the banhammer way faster instead than some smooth talking forum owner claiming "changes are coming" every few months and allowing customers who don't know better to repeatedly be scammed.

The only reason I still come here is to serve @SCAM_DONT_BUY warnings as public service, and also to read the words of the few respectable people who choose to stay.

• poisson said: where scammy hosts get the banhammer way faster

And Hetzner too, if I recall. The world famous Low End Detective Agency pegged the company rep as a scammer and got the account shut down.

• I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned Hetzner

So wtf are you talking about exactly, @PHDan ...?

Your troll game is weak bro

but about par for course, I suppose

Thanked by 2Lee angstrom
  • defaultdefault Veteran
    edited February 2020

@poisson said:
    There is talk, and there is quality talk. Quality talk is https://talk.lowendspirit.com where scammy hosts get the banhammer way faster instead than some smooth talking forum owner claiming "changes are coming" every few months and allowing customers who don't know better to repeatedly be scammed.

The only reason I still come here is to serve [...]

The only reason I still come here are offers, dramas (like this right here) and popcorn (actually, I make the popcorn). But overall it's fine.

Regarding LowEndSpirit - they kicked me out. So f**k it (this is the first time I wish to use obscene language on this community and not break the rules)! I don't want to be in LES, just like the admin does not want me. LES is not just a board with drama, to me LES is the actual drama born from this drama, and I do not wish to be just another crying actor in that theater.

EDIT: forgot the popcorn gif, how could I?!

Thanked by 1uptime
  • LeeLee Veteran
    edited February 2020

uptime said: So wtf are you talking about exactly, @PHDan ...?

Do you not know?

PHDan said: Heh, you do know what the PH in my name stands for, right?

PHDan is Prem, don't mess with the PH.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited February 2020

@Lee - well, you know, I might actually know a little :blush:

But I'd really like to know what @PHDan thinks they know ...

because they seem to, like, I dunno, know things and stuff

(and he's such a pleasant fellow!)

I reckon he could teach @jbiloh a thing or two about how to make a burger.

EDIT2:

Let me guess - the PH stands for "Piled Higher" ?

sounds about right.

Thanked by 2Lee TimboJones
  • PHDanPHDan Member
    edited February 2020

Dear lord you guys are shitty trolls. Ask @poisson about Hetzner getting blocked on the low end shitshow.

I know your entire contribution to life is to troll but you got to work harder than that.

And actually the PH is the initials of the software package I co-created.

Thanked by 2skorous uptime
  • MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@PHDan said:

poisson said: where scammy hosts get the banhammer way faster

And Hetzner too, if I recall. The world famous Low End Detective Agency pegged the company rep as a scammer and got the account shut down.

Not really. A suspicious account was locked due to inconsistences in the moniker and spelling of stuffs to prevent a possible troll.

Better to be perhaps a tad bit overzealous than allow an ounce of what has been allowed here on a daily basis.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • MasonR said: A suspicious account was locked

Tomayto, tomahto

Thanked by 1uptime

@PHDan said:

MasonR said: A suspicious account was locked

Tomayto, tomahto

"The world famous Low End Detective Agency pegged the company rep as a scammer and got the account shut down" != Ant shutting down a possible troll account before it was the chance to do anything. But okay.

Thanked by 2uptime Lee
  • And yet the jbiloh account over there is still active.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • Here we go again... another drama from LES incoming.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

Never-ending PMS is what mankind is all about.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited February 2020

I imagine @teamacc running LEB/T might soon bring an entirely different flavor of PMS :trollface:

And that LEB review series thread is going to be the gift that keeps on giving :smirk:

edited February 2020

@PHDan said:
    And yet the jbiloh account over there is still active.

Touché! Though, let's be honest... I highly doubt a jbiloh account over there would be taken seriously whether or not it was actually him. :P

Thanked by 1uptime
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

The dude isn't taken seriously in his own turf.

So, I assume @R_Mason is correct in his assessment.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • PHDanPHDan Member
    edited February 2020

But wouldn't that account be considered a troll account, no matter if it was actually him or not?

Edit: Point being, putting any kind of faith in the keystone kops at the Low End Detective Agency is always going to be a losing move.

• Thanked by 1uptime
  • @dahartigan said:

@jbiloh said:

You don't understand. The same assets to LET (people) are not yours, they can completely abandon LET, along with a bunch of providers and this place will stagnate more than it already has.

You're a numbers man and a smooth talker, but you lack sincerity and empathy. Don't just see/hear what we're telling you, actually read/listen instead.

I think the numbers tell the tale

some sound and fury would be nice for a change, ammirite?

Thanked by 1dahartigan
    edited February 2020

@PHDan said:
    But wouldn't that account be considered a troll account, no matter if it was actually him or not?

Heh, I feel like you're arguing a point that no one is trying to make.

Edit:

Edit: Point being, putting any kind of faith in the keystone kops at the Low End Detective Agency is always going to be a losing move.

I'd put more trust in anything that the Low End Detectives are able to shine light on than anything jbiloh could muster on his own.

Thanked by 2uptime AuroraZ
  • MasonR said: Heh, I feel like you're arguing a point that no one is trying to make.

I guess you can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make her think.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • Such a pleasant fellow - and an ace detective too!

Thanked by 1TimboJones

@PHDan said:

MasonR said: Heh, I feel like you're arguing a point that no one is trying to make.

I guess you can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make her think.

Idk what you're getting at man. All I did was show that your original statement about Low End Detectives pegging Hetzner as scammers and getting them banned was false, then you decided to change the subject. I'm all for debating a topic, but let's stick to one next time as it's all my pea-brain can handle, thx.

• MasonR said: I'd put more trust in anything that the Low End Detectives are able to shine light on than anything jbiloh could muster on his own.

Great, and that's your prerogative. Not sure why you'd come here if that's what you think? I know uptime is just slinging his own shit in an attempt to get banned because he has no self-control to stop coming here and needs daddy to make his decisions for him. But you always seemed to be an intelligent and rational fellow?

Thanked by 1default