Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any reseller hosting deals? similar to Buyshared
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any reseller hosting deals? similar to Buyshared

Hi LET friends ,

looking for reseller hosting deals but with a stable provided similar to buyshared. Cost wise as well.

I already have number of account with Francisco so wanted to have an account for some familty members; was checking hostmantis but over budget.

Any recommendations please?

Comments

• lonealonea Member, Host Rep

Yes, see sig

Thanked by 1gtrax
  • Try buyshared

Thanked by 1gtrax
  • @ben47955 said:
    Try buyshared

He want another option. -.-'

Thanked by 1gtrax
  • BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

@mrlongshen said:

There is no other option :(

Thanked by 1gtrax
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

Plenty of other solid providers but the price is higher and no Apple sale technique - the products are so popular so let’s have out of stock (Apple does at the launch of the product). I am very surprised, If you are happy with current provider why are you looking for alternative?

Thanked by 1gtrax
  • gtrax said: looking for reseller hosting deals but with a stable provided similar to buyshared

Same as me, but for other locations that buyshared not provided. Specially Los Angeles

Thanked by 1gtrax
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Definitely!

Coupon 50OFF for a 50% recurring discount.

Thanked by 2gtrax Noerman
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Noerman said:

gtrax said: looking for reseller hosting deals but with a stable provided similar to buyshared

Same as me, but for other locations that buyshared not provided. Specially Los Angeles

www.myw.pt we got LA and DE.

Thanked by 2gtrax Noerman
  • @gtrax said:
    Hi LET friends ,

looking for reseller hosting deals but with a stable provided similar to buyshared. Cost wise as well.

I already have number of account with Francisco so wanted to have an account for some familty members; was checking hostmantis but over budget.

Are you also looking for a similar location to your current service? Where would that be?

Thanked by 1gtrax
  • @Mic-hael said:

@gtrax said:
    Hi LET friends ,

Are you also looking for a similar location to your current service? Where would that be?

EU, UK, Asia are fine, just not US

• @BlaZe said:

@mrlongshen said:

There is no other option :(

Yes based on service quality and price point; even increasing pricing point 50% there is nothing but just looking for other location. Very happy with Buyshared already have number of accounts referred so I will just select eyes-closed if I want the same location with same tech.

• Check out my reseller comparison chart in my signature :)

Thanked by 3MikePT Noerman gtrax