Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Dedicated at $ 18.00 check inside
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Dedicated at $ 18.00 check inside

vpsrusvpsrus Member, Provider
edited January 16 in Offers

Dedicated at $ 18.00 check inside


Offer valid untill stock lasts, no coupon needed


Please check availabilty here


Dedicated in North Carolina

Dual Xeon X5680 12/24 cores 3.33/3.60 GHz - $ 25.00/m free setup

  • 24GB RAM
  • 4 X146GB 15K 6Gbs SAS
  • 10TB BW @ 1Gbs port
  • /30 IPV4 block
  • /64 IPV6

Order


Single Xeon X5680 6/12 cores 3.33/3.60 GHz - $ 20.00/m free setup

  • 24GB RAM
  • 1 X 256 GB SSD
  • 10TB BW @ 1Gbs port
  • /30 IPV4 block
  • /64 IPV6

Order

Sing Xeon E3-1240V2 4/8 cores 3.40/3.80 GHZ - $ 20.00/m free setup

  • 8GB RAM
  • 1 X 2TB HDD
  • 10TB BW @ 1Gbs port
  • /30 IPV4 block
  • /64 IPV6

Order

Dual Xeon L5640 12/24 cores 2.26/2.48 GHz - $ 18.00/m free setup

  • 8GB RAM
  • 2 X146GB 15K 6Gbs SAS
  • 10TB BW @ 1Gbs port
  • /30 IPV4 block
  • /64 IPV6

Order

Dual Xeon L5640-512S 12/24 cores 2.26/2.48 GHz - $ 30.00/m free setup

  • 32GB RAM
  • 1 x 512GB SSD
  • 10TB BW @ 1Gbs port
  • /30 IPV4 block
  • /64 IPV6

Order


Dual Xeon L5520-5 8/16 cores 2.26/2.48 GHz - $ 25.00/m free setup

  • 32GB RAM
  • 500GB 15K 6Gbs SAS
  • 10TB BW @ 1Gbs port
  • /30 IPV4 block
  • /64 IPV6

Order


Some information:

  • All offers are recurring
  • Offer valid only for new orders
  • Please read our TOS and AUP
  • We accept payment through PayPal and BitPay (bitcoin)
  • Please allow 48 Hours for deliver
  • North Carolina Test IPv4: 199.255.156.6
«134

Comments

  • vpsrusvpsrus Member, Provider

    sorry typo again, at 65 my eyes are not so good anymore

    Thanked by 3Mikasa MikePT Noerman
  • vpsrusvpsrus Member, Provider

    @ben47955 said:

    vpsrus said: /3 IPV4 block

    Instant buy.

    Thank you fixed

  • vpsrus said: /3 IPV4 block

    Hell yeah. 536 million ipv4 addresses to play with. Exhaustion schmaustion!

    Thanked by 2vyas11 yoursunny

    For LET support, please visit the support desk.

  • vpsrusvpsrus Member, Provider

    @raindog308 said:

    vpsrus said: /3 IPV4 block

    Hell yeah. 536 million ipv4 addresses to play with. Exhaustion schmaustion!

    yes but I have a /24 IPV4 on sale are you interested?

  • AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited January 16

    Great price - couldn't resist trying it out. LET's see how things go.
    Shame the 500GB/1T SAS isn't an option - went for 2 x 146gb SAS 15K 6Gbs

    Long live LowEndInfo.com

  • XenosXenos Member

    Are upgrades or extra ip's available?

    Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • alexnjhalexnjh Member
    edited January 16

    Possible for more IPv4 down the line?

    Typical guy alexneo.net

    Peering AS135103

  • vpsrusvpsrus Member, Provider

    @Xenos said:
    Are upgrades or extra ip's available?

    yes, I can offer up to /27

    Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • vpsrusvpsrus Member, Provider

    @alexnjh said:
    Possible for more IPv4 down the line?

    yes

  • Pricing per additional 2tb drive?

  • vpsrusvpsrus Member, Provider

    @james50a said:
    Pricing per additional 2tb drive?

    It is preconfigured

  • Windows installation possible?

  • vpsrusvpsrus Member, Provider

    @Mikasa said:
    Windows installation possible?

    yes

  • Can I reinstall the system in the control panel or use IPMI?

  • vpsrusvpsrus Member, Provider

    @zrj766 said:
    Can I reinstall the system in the control panel or use IPMI?

    yes, KVM on order

  • XenosXenos Member

    @vpsrus said:

    @Mikasa said:
    Windows installation possible?

    yes

    I chose Debian on the order form. Can I change it to Windows 2012 R2?

  • vpsrusvpsrus Member, Provider

    @Xenos said:

    @vpsrus said:

    @Mikasa said:
    Windows installation possible?

    yes

    I chose Debian on the order form. Can I change it to Windows 2012 R2?

    Yes you can do I or I can install the KVM and you can install the OS yourself

  • donkodonko Member

    waiting for some benchmarks of Dual Xeon L5640-512S

  • @vpsrus
    Do you have a brief summary on KVM use eg. how often it can be asked for and for how long is it activated?
    Is it safe to assume virtualisation is enabled in BIOS?

    Long live LowEndInfo.com

  • vpsrusvpsrus Member, Provider

    KVM is free for 3 hours and can be renewed for another 3 also virtualization is enabled in the BIOS

    Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • MikePTMikePT Member, Provider

    @vpsrus said:
    sorry typo again, at 65 my eyes are not so good anymore

    65?

    Really? That is awesome!

    Thanked by 2vpsrus Shoaib_A
  • vpsrusvpsrus Member, Provider

    @MikePT said:

    @vpsrus said:
    sorry typo again, at 65 my eyes are not so good anymore

    65?

    Really? That is awesome!

    yes, 1954

  • MikePTMikePT Member, Provider

    @vpsrus said:

    @MikePT said:

    @vpsrus said:
    sorry typo again, at 65 my eyes are not so good anymore

    65?

    Really? That is awesome!

    yes, 1954

    Respect!

    Amazing! Its a really good thing!

  • IPMI included?
    Any disk upgrade option?

  • What is bandwidth pricing after 10Tb?

  • g519g519 Member

    Anyone having major network issues with their new servers? Every 60-90 seconds, the server is not responsive for 10-15 seconds.

    Attached image of several mtrs as its going on, top left is from home pc, top right is from vps that uses telia, bottom left is the server itself going to google, bottom right is from europe.

    No hardware kernel messages.

    https://imgur.com/DBrwb5u

  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Provider

    Did you cared to open a ticket to support ?

    Thanked by 1vpsrus

    Clouvider Limited - Leading Hosting & Connectivity Partner || Dedicated Server Sale from £45/m - Our Latest LET Offer

    Cloud Web Hosting | SSD & SAS HA OnApp VPS | US, UK, NL & DE Dedicated Servers | Network Services | Colocation | Managed Services

  • alexnjhalexnjh Member
    edited January 17

    @g519 said:
    Anyone having major network issues with their new servers? Every 60-90 seconds, the server is not responsive for 10-15 seconds.

    Attached image of several mtrs as its going on, top left is from home pc, top right is from vps that uses telia, bottom left is the server itself going to google, bottom right is from europe.

    No hardware kernel messages.

    https://imgur.com/DBrwb5u

    Yeah me too I believe there is some form of IP conflict or mac issues, because every now and then I connect using SSH it goes to another server. I just have to wait till they reply the support ticket that I raise.

    Typical guy alexneo.net

    Peering AS135103

  • g519g519 Member

    Yes Ive opened a ticket, and I guess its "good" that others are seeing it so its just not me. Lets hope for a fix!

  • vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited January 17

    @Clouvider said:
    Did you cared to open a ticket to support ?

    Today is a day when LET acts as extended helpdesk. For good intentions, and by some folks after ticket has been raised- as a means of sounding off others.

    Didn’t you get the memo? :-)

    Those who are experiencing issues hope they get solved for you sooner than later

  • vpsrusvpsrus Member, Provider

    @Yandex said:
    IPMI included?
    Any disk upgrade option?

    KVM on order, no upgrades

  • g519g519 Member

    quick response from the vpsrus team, and it looks like its fixed now.

  • Don't see an option to pick location during ordering. Can these be had in your France location?

  • @danielhm said:
    Don't see an option to pick location during ordering. Can these be had in your France location?

    It says "Dedicated in North Carolina" in the OP

  • vpsrusvpsrus Member, Provider

    @danielhm said:
    Don't see an option to pick location during ordering. Can these be had in your France location?

    Thank you for asking we have one location it is North Carolina, USA

    Thanked by 1Xx4everxX
  • Patiently waiting - wonder if they commission servers at the weekend..

    Long live LowEndInfo.com

  • Xx4everxXXx4everxX Member
    edited January 17

    Hi @vpsrus, does SSH scanning accepted?

  • XenosXenos Member

    @Xx4everxX said:
    Hi @vpsrus, does SSH scanning accepted?

    I hope not!

  • @vyas11 said:

    @Clouvider said:
    Did you cared to open a ticket to support ?

    Today is a day when LET acts as extended helpdesk. For good intentions, and by some folks after ticket has been raised- as a means of sounding off others.

    Didn’t you get the memo? :-)

    Those who are experiencing issues hope they get solved for you sooner than later

    This isn't asking for support, this is looking for confirmation if problem is just him or others. Does he need to take action himself or just wait for provider to do the needful? Trying to better understand problems is a good trait, not a bad one.

    When you're in an office and your internet stops working, do you go right to IT or do you ask the person next to you if they have internet? It's just more information that helps make better decisions.

    This attitude of never talking to others on a discussion forum is truly sad and disappointing. Sure, if VM is down a panel is giving error, go right to ticket. But to find out if/when/how a problem happens, asking others is just basic troubleshooting.

  • @vpsrus how much time to deploy a server, i bought a server 20 hrs ago and the server is on aproval, btw i send ticket but no one response :/

  • @TimboJones said:

    @vyas11 said:

    @Clouvider said:
    Did you cared to open a ticket to support ?

    Today is a day when LET acts as extended helpdesk. For good intentions, and by some folks after ticket has been raised- as a means of sounding off others.

    Didn’t you get the memo? :-)

    Those who are experiencing issues hope they get solved for you sooner than later

    This isn't asking for support, this is looking for confirmation if problem is just him or others. Does he need to take action himself or just wait for provider to do the needful? Trying to better understand problems is a good trait, not a bad one.

    When you're in an office and your internet stops working, do you go right to IT or do you ask the person next to you if they have internet? It's just more information that helps make better decisions.

    This attitude of never talking to others on a discussion forum is truly sad and disappointing. Sure, if VM is down a panel is giving error, go right to ticket. But to find out if/when/how a problem happens, asking others is just basic troubleshooting.

    And this also helps decreasing the number of tickets for the staff when everyone is creating one and asking the same question over and over again specially during down times when everyone is impacted.

  • AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited January 17

    andremx20 said: how much time to deploy a server

    Says up to 48 hours, hence asking if this included weekends (which I doubt). It sometimes helps to read other posts. ;)

    vpsrus said: Please allow 48 Hours for deliver

    Thanked by 1andremx20

    Long live LowEndInfo.com

  • @AlwaysSkint said:

    andremx20 said: how much time to deploy a server

    Says up to 48 hours, hence asking if this included weekends (which I doubt). It sometimes helps to read other posts. ;)

    vpsrus said: Please allow 48 Hours for deliver

    Yep sorry i'am blind lol

    Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • vpsrusvpsrus Member, Provider

    I apologize for the delays but the sale flooded our work we are trying to enable each server in 48 hours, it did not please contact me, and I work on weekends.

    Thanked by 2AlwaysSkint coreflux
  • zomby1zomby1 Member
    edited January 18

    fully managed can be?
    more DC?

  • vpsrus said: we are trying to enable each server in 48 hours, it did not please contact me

    PM sent/Ticket raised.;)

    Long live LowEndInfo.com

  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Provider

    @WebGuru said:

    @TimboJones said:

    @vyas11 said:

    @Clouvider said:
    Did you cared to open a ticket to support ?

    Today is a day when LET acts as extended helpdesk. For good intentions, and by some folks after ticket has been raised- as a means of sounding off others.

    Didn’t you get the memo? :-)

    Those who are experiencing issues hope they get solved for you sooner than later

    This isn't asking for support, this is looking for confirmation if problem is just him or others. Does he need to take action himself or just wait for provider to do the needful? Trying to better understand problems is a good trait, not a bad one.

    When you're in an office and your internet stops working, do you go right to IT or do you ask the person next to you if they have internet? It's just more information that helps make better decisions.

    This attitude of never talking to others on a discussion forum is truly sad and disappointing. Sure, if VM is down a panel is giving error, go right to ticket. But to find out if/when/how a problem happens, asking others is just basic troubleshooting.

    And this also helps decreasing the number of tickets for the staff when everyone is creating one and asking the same question over and over again specially during down times when everyone is impacted.

    Yeah, but that’s not the place to do it. Shitting in someone’s offer post is really low IMHO.

    Thanked by 1vpsrus

    Clouvider Limited - Leading Hosting & Connectivity Partner || Dedicated Server Sale from £45/m - Our Latest LET Offer

    Cloud Web Hosting | SSD & SAS HA OnApp VPS | US, UK, NL & DE Dedicated Servers | Network Services | Colocation | Managed Services

  • Clouvider said: Shitting in someone’s offer post is really low IMHO

    Presumably this refers to my posts too and I get your reasoning. The flip side is this forum allows people to see the mettle of a provider, does it not? Yourself included. ;)

    Thanked by 2dahartigan KermEd

    Long live LowEndInfo.com

  • vpsrusvpsrus Member, Provider

    We have done a lot of servers and all information was sent by email, some email, however, goes to the customer spam folder and it appears that the order was not fulfilled, so we urge you to check your spam folder if it is not there open a ticket and we will inform you the status, or the server credentials

    Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
Sign In or Register to comment.