Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I Need a Dedicated Server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I Need a Dedicated Server

I Need a Dedicated Server to Rent a Year with a Budget under $400 with the Following Specifications
Dual Intel Xeon X5680 3.33 / 3.6GHz
24GB Ram
1x 2X1TB HDD
1 Gigabit Port
/ 30 IPV4 5 IPs
/ 64 IPV6 Address
KVM

The reason I am looking for this Dedicated Server is because the vps'R'us Company will close in February next year

Comments

• for Europe try @Clouvider or @Hetzner_OL

for US try @qps

many more i can't remember now

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • 33€ budget per month?

• malhuda said: 1 Gigabit Port

Port or effective connection? ... Just be careful :) For example, I have a Kimsufi, with a 1 Gigabit Port, but 100 Mbps connection.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@tgl said:
    for Europe try @Clouvider or @Hetzner_OL

Thanks for the mention!

with the Following Specifications

We don't have any X5680 systems, but perhaps one of our discounted dedicated servers may be suitable?

• @stefeman said:
    33€ budget per month?

Yes

• @Clouvider said:

@tgl said:
    for Europe try @Clouvider or @Hetzner_OL

Thanks for the mention!

with the Following Specifications

We don't have any X5680 systems, but perhaps one of our discounted dedicated servers may be suitable?

I Need Dual Intel Xeon X5680 or equivalent, a rent a annually with a budget of under $400

• Maaaybe $60-70 month but I doubt you'll find anything near your budget. something has to give, budget or specs

• @king8654 said:
    Maaaybe $60-70 month but I doubt you'll find anything near your budget. something has to give, budget or specs

I need specifications that are equivalent to what I have provided

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

If you increase your budget you can have a look at our sale servers. Intel Xeon E with 6 core has better performance than this EOL Xeon You’re mentioning.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2019

tgl said: for US try @qps

Thanks for the mention.

QuickPacket has Dual Xeon E5-2620v2 with 32GB RAM in Charlotte, NC for $99.99/month. It has 1TB hard drive, 20TB Bandwidth on 1Gbps Port, /29 IPv4, /64 IPv6. I am willing to throw in a second 1TB hard drive for no additional charge. PM me if you're interested. If not, best of luck in your search!

• DataWagonDataWagon Member, Patron Provider

@qps said:

tgl said: for US try @qps

Thanks for the mention.

We have Dual E5-2620v2 with 32GB RAM in Charlotte, NC for $99.99/month. It has 1TB hard drive, 20TB Bandwidth on 1Gbps Port, /29 IPv4, /64 IPv6. I am willing to throw in a second 1TB hard drive for no additional charge. PM me if you're interested. If not, best of luck in your search!

How about $33 /month for all that?

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

DataWagon said: How about $33 /month for all that?

Not interested at that price, but thanks for asking.

• SSDBlazeSSDBlaze Member, Host Rep

Best we can do is $600 per year for a Dual Xeon X5650 / 48GB / 2 x 1TB HDD with 5 Usable IPv4 and currently no ipv6 out of Dallas

Cannot do it at the $400 price point unfortunately

• Hetzner Server Auction comes close - 27.73 euros for 9k PassMark, 32GB RAM, 2x2TB HDD, Unmetered 1Gbit. Additional IPs cost 0.84/IP.

Thanked by 1Hetzner_OL
  • edited December 2019

@malhuda said:
    I Need a Dedicated Server to Rent a Year with a Budget under $400 with the Following Specifications
    24GB Ram
    1x 2X1TB HDD
    1 Gigabit Port
    / 30 IPV4 5 IPs
    / 64 IPV6 Address
    KVM

The reason I am looking for this Dedicated Server is because the vps'R'us Company will close in February next year

Do you need 5 usable IPs? If so - you need a /29 not a /30
    Also - why even mention KVM, considering that you are looking for a dedicated server?

• @t0ny0 said:

@malhuda said:
    24GB Ram
    1x 2X1TB HDD
    1 Gigabit Port
    / 30 IPV4 5 IPs
    / 64 IPV6 Address
    KVM

Do you need 5 usable IPs? If so - you need a /29 not a /30
    Also - why even mention KVM, considering that you are looking for a dedicated server?

Sorry I'm wrong, I should /29

• t0ny0 said: Also - why even mention KVM, considering that you are looking for a dedicated server?

He probably meant KVMoIP

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting