Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

    Black Friday NVME / Block Storage BBox / $3
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

    Black Friday NVME / Block Storage BBox / $3

    key900key900 Member, Provider
    edited November 29 in Offers

    Hello,

    We have quick 3 deals ready to go, Storage are mostly our of stock so act fast!

    NVME

    NB4

    • 4 GB Dedicated RAM
    • 2 x CPU core
    • 20 NVMe Main Disk
    • 5TB/Month @ 1 Gbps burstable( capped the connection speed to 10mbit when bandwidth exceeded.)
    • 1x IPv4
    • Private Internal IP
    • KVM
    • $50/Year

    Los Angeles https://my.letbox.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=113

    BBOx

    B1

    • 1 GB Dedicated RAM
    • 1 x CPU core
    • 20 NVMe Main Disk
    • FREE 125Gb Block Storage with Yearly payment or 0.30 monthly ( UP to 2TB for $3)
    • 5TB/Month @ 1 Gbps burstable( capped the connection speed to 10mbit when bandwidth exceeded.)
    • 1x IPv4
    • Private Internal IP
    • KVM
    • $3/month Upgrades are available for small fee

    Los Angeles https://my.letbox.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=109

    Local Storage

    SB1

    • 1 GB Dedicated RAM
    • 1 x CPU core
    • 256GB raid10 Disk ( UP to 2TB for $3)
    • 5TB/Month @ 1 Gbps burstable( capped the connection speed to 10mbit when bandwidth exceeded.)
    • 1x IPv4
    • Private Internal IP
    • KVM
    • $3.30/month Upgrades are available for small fee

    Los Angeles https://my.letbox.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=111

    Free Bonus :

    • A + B power Feeds
    • 10Gbps Uplink
    • FREE Backup & Snapshot Services (Main Disk NVME )
    • Free 5 Minutes Server Monitoring + Blacklist (Email and SMS alert) Read More
    • Custom ISO Available (Windows , linux etc.. )
    • Preinstalled OS
    • 2Gbps DDoS-Shield Mitigation
    • IPV4 rdns Management
    • /64 IPV6 up on request
    • Enterprise NVMe
    • Triple Replicated Block Storage

    Renting IPV6 RIPE Address Space

    Thanks

    *LetBox.Com Make it Simple, Dallas & Los Angeles - Pure NVMe + Block Storage Boxes!. Discord Community https://discord.gg/g6dqjmm

    Comments

    • king8654king8654 Member
      edited November 29

      Why not. 4cpu/8gb/20gb nvme/2tb block - 12.50$ month

      And already provisioned, just installed OS. Huge selection of custom isos to choose from if that’s your thing too

    • Bummer that I was about to checkout the BBox 2TB and I got redirected to an empty cart only to revisit the link w/ out of stock but I'm glad I'll get an immediate upgrade for my SBox 1TB with dat 0.7$ cheaper and juicy SBox 2TB.

    • Too late... All gone...

    • key900key900 Member, Provider

      @Paleoft said:
      Too late... All gone...

      NB4 still available :wink:

      Regarding

      *LetBox.Com Make it Simple, Dallas & Los Angeles - Pure NVMe + Block Storage Boxes!. Discord Community https://discord.gg/g6dqjmm
    • @key900 said:

      @Paleoft said:
      Too late... All gone...

      NB4 still available :wink:

      Regarding

      Possible to add extra storage to NB4?

    • key900key900 Member, Provider
      edited November 30

      @thepaandu said:

      @key900 said:

      @Paleoft said:
      Too late... All gone...

      NB4 still available :wink:

      Regarding

      Possible to add extra storage to NB4?

      How much? It not possible but interesting to know, if you want Storage box wait for next offer we will have some nice packages soon. New equipment will be ready soon.

      Thanked by 2Chronic snow2k
      *LetBox.Com Make it Simple, Dallas & Los Angeles - Pure NVMe + Block Storage Boxes!. Discord Community https://discord.gg/g6dqjmm

    • CPU model : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2690 v2 @ 3.00GHz
      Number of cores : 4
      CPU frequency : 2999.998 MHz
      Total size of Disk : 20.0 GB (2.6 GB Used)
      Total amount of Mem : 7976 MB (111 MB Used)
      Total amount of Swap : 92 MB (0 MB Used)
      System uptime : 0 days, 3 hour 8 min
      Load average : 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
      OS : Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS
      Arch : x86_64 (64 Bit)

      Kernel : 4.15.0-70-generic

      I/O speed(1st run) : 966 MB/s
      I/O speed(2nd run) : 1.1 GB/s
      I/O speed(3rd run) : 1.1 GB/s

      Average I/O speed : 1072.9 MB/s

      Node Name IPv4 address Download Speed
      CacheFly 205.234.175.175 107MB/s
      Linode, Tokyo2, JP 139.162.65.37 20.1MB/s
      Linode, Singapore, SG 139.162.23.4 13.7MB/s
      Linode, London, UK 176.58.107.39 17.2MB/s
      Linode, Frankfurt, DE 139.162.130.8 15.8MB/s
      Linode, Fremont, CA 50.116.14.9 112MB/s
      Softlayer, Dallas, TX 173.192.68.18 32.1MB/s
      Softlayer, Seattle, WA 67.228.112.250 42.3MB/s
      Softlayer, Frankfurt, DE 159.122.69.4 7.62MB/s
      Softlayer, Singapore, SG 119.81.28.170 6.89MB/s

      Softlayer, HongKong, CN 119.81.130.170 7.29MB/s

      Looks great from standard bench, going to play some more with it later after attaching the 2tb block storage. Support has been great as well, had small ssh issue and was taken care of asap. Thanks

      Thanked by 1key900
    • key900key900 Member, Provider
      edited December 1

      @zomby1 said:
      Out of stock

      NB4 is available for NVMe VPS only

      Regarding

      *LetBox.Com Make it Simple, Dallas & Los Angeles - Pure NVMe + Block Storage Boxes!. Discord Community https://discord.gg/g6dqjmm
    • s4suke7s4suke7 Member, Provider

      @key900 by any chance is this possible in LA
      1 Or 2 dedicated core
      4GB RAM
      512 GB Storage
      5TB bandwidth or more at 1gbps
      From 7-10$/month

    • key900key900 Member, Provider

      @s4suke7 said:
      @key900 by any chance is this possible in LA
      1 Or 2 dedicated core
      4GB RAM
      512 GB Storage
      5TB bandwidth or more at 1gbps
      From 7-10$/month

      PM me i can provide something like that.

      *LetBox.Com Make it Simple, Dallas & Los Angeles - Pure NVMe + Block Storage Boxes!. Discord Community https://discord.gg/g6dqjmm
    • key900 said: 1 Gbps burstable

      What is the meaning of it?
      burstable to 10G?

    • @greattomeetyou said:

      key900 said: 1 Gbps burstable

      What is the meaning of it?
      burstable to 10G?

      Consisted it's shared 1g, burstable to 1g

      Thanked by 1key900
    • key900key900 Member, Provider

      @greattomeetyou said:

      key900 said: 1 Gbps burstable

      What is the meaning of it?
      burstable to 10G?

      Hello,

      You are at shared connections but most lucky you got the speed up to 1Gbps most of times due to our last upgrades to Network lately.

      *LetBox.Com Make it Simple, Dallas & Los Angeles - Pure NVMe + Block Storage Boxes!. Discord Community https://discord.gg/g6dqjmm
    • key900key900 Member, Provider

      @king8654 said:


      CPU model : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2690 v2 @ 3.00GHz
      Number of cores : 4
      CPU frequency : 2999.998 MHz
      Total size of Disk : 20.0 GB (2.6 GB Used)
      Total amount of Mem : 7976 MB (111 MB Used)
      Total amount of Swap : 92 MB (0 MB Used)
      System uptime : 0 days, 3 hour 8 min
      Load average : 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
      OS : Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS
      Arch : x86_64 (64 Bit)

      Kernel : 4.15.0-70-generic

      I/O speed(1st run) : 966 MB/s
      I/O speed(2nd run) : 1.1 GB/s
      I/O speed(3rd run) : 1.1 GB/s

      Average I/O speed : 1072.9 MB/s

      Node Name IPv4 address Download Speed
      CacheFly 205.234.175.175 107MB/s
      Linode, Tokyo2, JP 139.162.65.37 20.1MB/s
      Linode, Singapore, SG 139.162.23.4 13.7MB/s
      Linode, London, UK 176.58.107.39 17.2MB/s
      Linode, Frankfurt, DE 139.162.130.8 15.8MB/s
      Linode, Fremont, CA 50.116.14.9 112MB/s
      Softlayer, Dallas, TX 173.192.68.18 32.1MB/s
      Softlayer, Seattle, WA 67.228.112.250 42.3MB/s
      Softlayer, Frankfurt, DE 159.122.69.4 7.62MB/s
      Softlayer, Singapore, SG 119.81.28.170 6.89MB/s

      Softlayer, HongKong, CN 119.81.130.170 7.29MB/s

      Looks great from standard bench, going to play some more with it later after attaching the 2tb block storage. Support has been great as well, had small ssh issue and was taken care of asap. Thanks

      Great to hear that you are happy with our services

      Best regards

      *LetBox.Com Make it Simple, Dallas & Los Angeles - Pure NVMe + Block Storage Boxes!. Discord Community https://discord.gg/g6dqjmm
    • @key900 said:

      @greattomeetyou said:

      key900 said: 1 Gbps burstable

      What is the meaning of it?
      burstable to 10G?

      Hello,

      You are at shared connections but most lucky you got the speed up to 1Gbps most of times due to our last upgrades to Network lately.

      That is confusing and doesn't have consistent meaning. The phone company will specify two numbers, I.e, "30 Mbps burstable to 100 Mbps" meaning 30 Mbps is guaranteed and up to 100 Mbps achievable.

      You should just say "shared 1Gbps port". Everyone knows that meaning, no confusion.

    • key900key900 Member, Provider

      @TimboJones said:

      @key900 said:

      @greattomeetyou said:

      key900 said: 1 Gbps burstable

      What is the meaning of it?
      burstable to 10G?

      Hello,

      You are at shared connections but most lucky you got the speed up to 1Gbps most of times due to our last upgrades to Network lately.

      That is confusing and doesn't have consistent meaning. The phone company will specify two numbers, I.e, "30 Mbps burstable to 100 Mbps" meaning 30 Mbps is guaranteed and up to 100 Mbps achievable.

      You should just say "shared 1Gbps port". Everyone knows that meaning, no confusion.

      Roger That and this will be fixed :smile:

      Thanked by 1TimboJones
      *LetBox.Com Make it Simple, Dallas & Los Angeles - Pure NVMe + Block Storage Boxes!. Discord Community https://discord.gg/g6dqjmm
    • @key900, does your DHCP work?

    • key900key900 Member, Provider
      edited December 2

      @greattomeetyou said:
      @key900, does your DHCP work?

      No we don’t use DHCP.

      Regards

      *LetBox.Com Make it Simple, Dallas & Los Angeles - Pure NVMe + Block Storage Boxes!. Discord Community https://discord.gg/g6dqjmm
    • letitrainletitrain Member
      edited December 4

      @key900 - is it possible to add more storage blocks to B1 in the future? I tried 'View Available Addons' and don't see it as an option.

      Edit: Nvm, saw it available as an Upgrade/Downgrade option.

      Thanked by 1key900
    • key900key900 Member, Provider

      @letitrain said:
      @key900 - is it possible to add more storage blocks to B1 in the future? I tried 'View Available Addons' and don't see it as an option.

      Edit: Nvm, saw it available as an Upgrade/Downgrade option.

      Ya but be aware it limited to 2TB for those special packages right now.

      Regards

      Thanked by 1isunbejo
      *LetBox.Com Make it Simple, Dallas & Los Angeles - Pure NVMe + Block Storage Boxes!. Discord Community https://discord.gg/g6dqjmm
    • key900 said: No we don’t use DHCP.

      Could you explain why DHCP is not used?

    • sjkmesjkme Member

      @key900

      any ETA on more stock?

    • key900key900 Member, Provider

      @greattomeetyou said:

      key900 said: No we don’t use DHCP.

      Could you explain why DHCP is not used?

      We are using Cloud software

      *LetBox.Com Make it Simple, Dallas & Los Angeles - Pure NVMe + Block Storage Boxes!. Discord Community https://discord.gg/g6dqjmm
    • sjkmesjkme Member

      @sjkme said:
      @key900

      any ETA on more stock?

      @key900 i guess ignoring my question means, never..

    • key900key900 Member, Provider
      edited December 4

      @sjkme said:
      @key900

      any ETA on more stock?

      @sjkme said:

      @sjkme said:
      @key900

      any ETA on more stock?

      @key900 i guess ignoring my question means, never..

      I just saw it please accept my apology i’m at phone which make it harder for me. For the question stock add time to time we don’t have exact frame sorry for that.

      PS: The NB4 in stock already.

      Regarding

      Thanked by 1bdl
      *LetBox.Com Make it Simple, Dallas & Los Angeles - Pure NVMe + Block Storage Boxes!. Discord Community https://discord.gg/g6dqjmm
    • key900key900 Member, Provider

      We have few in stock

      Regarding.

      *LetBox.Com Make it Simple, Dallas & Los Angeles - Pure NVMe + Block Storage Boxes!. Discord Community https://discord.gg/g6dqjmm
    • sjkmesjkme Member

      @key900 said:
      We have few in stock

      Regarding.

      thank you, finally got one!

    • @greattomeetyou said:

      key900 said: No we don’t use DHCP.

      Could you explain why DHCP is not used?

      Why would it? Dedicated static IP's are assigned and preferable in every way.

      It makes very little sense to use unsecured DHCP on public networks with different users.

      Not sure what use case you're coming from, you'll need to explain for your question to make any sense.

    • Can additional IP be added? If so, how much is an IP per year?

    • @TimboJones said:

      @greattomeetyou said:

      key900 said: No we don’t use DHCP.

      Could you explain why DHCP is not used?

      Why would it? Dedicated static IP's are assigned and preferable in every way.

      It makes very little sense to use unsecured DHCP on public networks with different users.

      Not sure what use case you're coming from, you'll need to explain for your question to make any sense.

      You can set DHCP to return the static IP. It makes life easier a thousand times when re-installing OS

    • key900key900 Member, Provider

      @sanvit said:

      @TimboJones said:

      @greattomeetyou said:

      key900 said: No we don’t use DHCP.

      Could you explain why DHCP is not used?

      Why would it? Dedicated static IP's are assigned and preferable in every way.

      It makes very little sense to use unsecured DHCP on public networks with different users.

      Not sure what use case you're coming from, you'll need to explain for your question to make any sense.

      You can set DHCP to return the static IP. It makes life easier a thousand times when re-installing OS

      Reinstall what exactly? The OS preinstall are ready no action needed. DHCP have issue sometimes it goes off. We used it in the past now we have better way to handle the network. It really not hard to set your network static.

      @Bani991 said:
      Can additional IP be added? If so, how much is an IP per year?

      Unfortunately no we don’t do additional IPs we already low in IPV4

      Regarding

      *LetBox.Com Make it Simple, Dallas & Los Angeles - Pure NVMe + Block Storage Boxes!. Discord Community https://discord.gg/g6dqjmm
    • @sanvit said:

      @TimboJones said:

      @greattomeetyou said:

      key900 said: No we don’t use DHCP.

      Could you explain why DHCP is not used?

      Why would it? Dedicated static IP's are assigned and preferable in every way.

      It makes very little sense to use unsecured DHCP on public networks with different users.

      Not sure what use case you're coming from, you'll need to explain for your question to make any sense.

      You can set DHCP to return the static IP. It makes life easier a thousand times when re-installing OS

      And then have to configure static manually post install instead of during the prompts during install? Everyone knows you don't run servers on DHCP for a number of reasons.

      Thousand times easier than to manually enter a static IP one time? Maybe IPv6, but IPv4? C'mon.

    Sign In or Register to comment.