Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

    Storage and SSD Black Friday Offers as low as 1$/month from servaRICA
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

    Storage and SSD Black Friday Offers as low as 1$/month from servaRICA

    servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Provider

    Hi All

    So the time of the year has come and we have some of our best offers to you

    will start the offers from cheapest to more expensive

    A ) The 1$ category
    We decided to do 1$/month VPS for first time this year and to do that we had to do some compromises to make the offer in the 1$ / month range

    here what we did
    1) we had to make the billing 1 year instead of monthly as usual in order to commit the plan for 1 year and save on processing fees

    2) The support for those plans will be a bit different , we have a support forum and users who need support initially ask there , if no answers given we will answer in the forum
    So at the end we will do full support but we just made L1 through the forum and no chat support for these

    3) we are forced to remove the included IPv4 and make it extra . as we couldnt fit the plan with usable resources while having the IPv4 included (you can add it for extra when ordering)
    here are the offers in this category

    1- Mouse Storage Offer

    1 CPU cores shared
    1GB RAM
    500gb disk
    100mbps with 2TB limit
    /64 IPv6 included
    12$/year
    https://servarica.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=434

    2- Rabbit SSD Offer

    1 CPU cores
    1GB RAM
    25gb SSD disk
    100mbps with 2TB limit
    /64 IPv6 included
    12$/year
    https://servarica.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=435

    B ) Crazy specs VPSs (the MegaDeal) (limited)

    1- Giraffe High RAM Storage VPS (limited)

    4 CPU core
    10 GB RAM
    1 TB Disk Space
    Unlimited 100mbps Bandwidth
    1x IPv4 included
    /64 IPv6 included
    10$/month
    https://servarica.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=430

    2- We decided to reopen our single day special
    Single Day 11 Storage offer (limited)

    4 CPU cores
    6GB RAM
    4TB disk
    100mbps unlimited
    1 IPv4 Included
    11.11$/month
    https://servarica.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=428

    3- And out biggest storage plan as well
    Mammoth VPS Plan (limited)

    2 CPU dedicated cores
    8GB RAM
    8TB disk
    100mbps unlimited
    1 IPv4 Included
    /64 ipv6 included
    20$/month
    https://servarica.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=399

    C ) New Hosting Offers
    We started to offer shared hosting as well as managed hosting with cpanel included
    the plans and all our BF offers are here

    https://servarica.com/clients/cart.php?gid=52

    Please let us know what you think

    Thanks
    Hani

    VPS and Cloud hosting at
    http://servarica.com

    «13456

    Comments

    • ehabehab Member

      brother Hani, what about 16GB RAM SUPER BF Deal :D

      • do not prepay > 1 year and check for reviews/support
      • only use monthly from a provider operating < 1 year 🍆
    • ofitofit Member

      Location? OVZ or KVM?

    • good deal at $1 with 500gb storage

    • servarica_hani said: Mouse Storage Offer

      Does this come with a NATed ipv4?

      don't buy what you don't need: you'll save money and will end up able to grab a quality VPS when really needed.

    • NekkiNekki Moderator

      FUCKING SICK DEAL

      Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

    • pullangcubopullangcubo Member
      edited November 29

      @servarica_hani
      What's the CPU for Giraffe High RAM Storage VPS and Single Day 11 Storage? Also, what's your CPU policy and how do you deal with CPU abuse (throttle or suspend)?

      Also, is this a typo?

    • @ofit said:
      Location? OVZ or KVM?

      i second this

      LET Apocalypse Club !

    • Awesome deal for storage
      Managed to get one

    • datanoisedatanoise Member
      edited November 29

      Acacy said: Managed to get one

      Could you tell us if it's OVZ(6/7) KVM or XEN and if there is a NATed IPv4? Thanks :smile:

      (As there an option for windows it's probably not OVZ, as they used to have XEN offers I'd guess it's XEN but not sure).

      don't buy what you don't need: you'll save money and will end up able to grab a quality VPS when really needed.

    • @sagarvai said:

      @ofit said:
      Location? OVZ or KVM?

      i second this

      According to their web site, location is Montreal and "We only sell Xen based Servers which does not allow overselling". TBC.

      Thanked by 1datanoise
    • is it cool if i use the mouse plan as a storage server for my home plex setup?

    • servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Provider

      @ofit said:
      Location? OVZ or KVM?

      Xen and all offer in Montreal, Canada

      @datanoise said:

      servarica_hani said: Mouse Storage Offer

      Does this come with a NATed ipv4?

      no but you can add ipv4 as addon

      @datanoise said:

      Acacy said: Managed to get one

      Could you tell us if it's OVZ(6/7) KVM or XEN and if there is a NATed IPv4? Thanks :smile:

      (As there an option for windows it's probably not OVZ, as they used to have XEN offers I'd guess it's XEN but not sure).

      We are Xen shop so everything in our website is Xen :)

      @sjkme said:

      is it cool if i use the mouse plan as a storage server for my home plex setup?

      Mouse is a normal storage server with the 3 conditions (be default no ipv4 but can be added , L1 support through forum , 1 year billing only)
      So you can use it just like any vps

      Thanked by 3dosai datanoise sjkme

      VPS and Cloud hosting at
      http://servarica.com

    • servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Provider

      @pullangcubo said:
      @servarica_hani
      What's the CPU for Giraffe High RAM Storage VPS and Single Day 11 Storage? Also, what's your CPU policy and how do you deal with CPU abuse (throttle or suspend)?

      Also, is this a typo?

      Nope not a typo
      you will get 700GB storage to do what ever you want with it
      Have fun :)

      Sorry guys the whole team is overloaded we cant keep up with chat :)

      Thanked by 1pullangcubo

      VPS and Cloud hosting at
      http://servarica.com

    • Was marked fraud..

    • NekkiNekki Moderator

      @servarica_hani HOW ABOUT ONE 'DEADPOOL SPECIAL' FOR THE MEGATHREAD? MAKE EVERYONE SHIT AND JIZZ THEIR PANTS SIMULTANEOUSLY.

      Thanked by 1user123

      Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

    • @Nekki said:
      @servarica_hani HOW ABOUT ONE 'DEADPOOL SPECIAL' FOR THE MEGATHREAD? MAKE EVERYONE SHIT AND JIZZ THEIR PANTS SIMULTANEOUSLY.

      In that order

      Personal consultant to OP's Mom™

    • @servarica_hani It said 12$ total, In fact I got charged 15.60$, it does not mention it anywhere, not even on the invoice.

      Can you explain this?

    • servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Provider

      @Neoon said:
      @servarica_hani It said 12$ total, In fact I got charged 15.60$, it does not mention it anywhere, not even on the invoice.

      Can you explain this?

      15.60$ CAD = 12$ USD

      Thanked by 1user123

      VPS and Cloud hosting at
      http://servarica.com

    • @servarica_hani said:

      @Neoon said:
      @servarica_hani It said 12$ total, In fact I got charged 15.60$, it does not mention it anywhere, not even on the invoice.

      Can you explain this?

      15.60$ CAD = 12$ USD

      Well I got charged 15.60 US$ not CA$.

    • servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Provider

      @Neoon said:

      @servarica_hani said:

      @Neoon said:
      @servarica_hani It said 12$ total, In fact I got charged 15.60$, it does not mention it anywhere, not even on the invoice.

      Can you explain this?

      15.60$ CAD = 12$ USD

      Well I got charged 15.60 US$ not CA$.

      PM me your order number or email I will check

      I dont see any order 15.60 USD so will check

      VPS and Cloud hosting at
      http://servarica.com

    • @servarica_hani said:

      @Neoon said:

      @servarica_hani said:

      @Neoon said:
      @servarica_hani It said 12$ total, In fact I got charged 15.60$, it does not mention it anywhere, not even on the invoice.

      Can you explain this?

      15.60$ CAD = 12$ USD

      Well I got charged 15.60 US$ not CA$.

      PM me your order number or email I will check

      I dont see any order 15.60 USD so will check

      Thats the problem, the Invoice shows 12USD, same as the payment but the charge was higher. I send you a PM.

    • user123user123 Member
      edited November 29

      @servarica_hani "Black Froday 2019" LOL (yes, I'm still chuckling about it)

      Personal consultant to OP's Mom™

    • servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Provider

      @user123 said:
      @servarica_hani "Black Froday 2019" LOL (yes, I'm still chuckling about it)

      where did i write it :)

      VPS and Cloud hosting at
      http://servarica.com

    • @servarica_hani said:

      @user123 said:
      @servarica_hani "Black Froday 2019" LOL (yes, I'm still chuckling about it)

      where did i write it :)

      At the top of your LET Black Friday offers page. I thought it was intentional, like a funny Easter egg xD.

      Personal consultant to OP's Mom™

    • servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Provider

      @user123 said:

      @servarica_hani said:

      @user123 said:
      @servarica_hani "Black Froday 2019" LOL (yes, I'm still chuckling about it)

      where did i write it :)

      At the top of your LET Black Friday offers page. I thought it was intentional, like a funny Easter egg xD.

      For that I will keep it :)

      Thanked by 2user123 bdl

      VPS and Cloud hosting at
      http://servarica.com

    • Problem solved, indeed I got charged CAD instead of USD.
      Thanks for the fast resolution.

      Thanked by 1servarica_hani
    • Got my Mouse provisioned, thx.
      Glad to see some dirt-cheap, IPv6-only, beefy little storage VPS. :smiley:

      Providing less than /64 means "we are clueless about IPv6". My geekbench results. I haz BuyvM, IonSwitch, OneProv, Servarica, Veesp.

    • hzrhzr Member, Moderator

      IPv4 is bad! Use IPv6! GOOD!

    • any plan to bring 1Gbps ?

      Want a personal TLD??? join www.open-root.eu

    • help to for order #2440160307 as fraud

    • Btw, panel is very basic.

    • ChuckChuck Member
      edited November 29

      any plan to add free NATed ipv4 to Mouse Storage? some parts of the world can't do IPv6.

      I like what she said, not what it means.

    • @dedicados said:
      any plan to bring 1Gbps ?

      Who said its 100Mbit? I do not see any scientific results that would proof that.

      Thanked by 1dedicados
    • Chuck said: any plan to add free NATed ipv4 to Mouse Storage? some parts of the world can't do IPv6.

      If they don't and you're stuck, check https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/dns64 (there are other dns64 servers)

      don't buy what you don't need: you'll save money and will end up able to grab a quality VPS when really needed.

    • servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Provider

      @dedicados said:
      any plan to bring 1Gbps ?

      for the 1$ plans no , but for others actually we are ready to add it since 2 weeks but we decided to wait after BF to see if we will need to increase our traffic (better planning)

      @Ganonk said:
      help to for order #2440160307 as fraud

      marked it as pending you can pay the invoice
      for anyone if you didnt use proxy and your order marked as fraud just open ticket we will allow it , sometimes maxmind act in strange way

      @Chuck said:
      any plan to add free NATed ipv4 to Mouse Storage? some parts of the world can't do IPv6.

      no plans for now sorry for that

      Thanked by 1dedicados

      VPS and Cloud hosting at
      http://servarica.com

    • servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Provider

      @risturiz said:
      Btw, panel is very basic.

      actually this is another discussion but what you would like to see in the panel
      we are actively developing it so any suggestion is appeciated

      VPS and Cloud hosting at
      http://servarica.com

    • Do you have coupon for Bigstorage Hosting yearly payment?

      I like what she said, not what it means.

    • @Ganonk said:
      help to for order #2440160307 as fraud

      marked it as pending you can pay the invoice
      for anyone if you didnt use proxy and your order marked as fraud just open ticket we will allow it , sometimes maxmind act in strange way

      >

      what should i do now?

    • @Ganonk said:

      @Ganonk said:
      help to for order #2440160307 as fraud

      marked it as pending you can pay the invoice
      for anyone if you didnt use proxy and your order marked as fraud just open ticket we will allow it , sometimes maxmind act in strange way

      >

      what should i do now?

      marked it as pending you can "pay the invoice(?)"

      Thanked by 1Ganonk
    • @cinwie are you dapat this item?

    • Really nice offer. But one question: Where exactly do I find the forum?

    • SgrocksSgrocks Member
      edited November 30

      Can I access Mouse storage using Putty? if so how?

      Can't seem much use of it, not able to install webmin either

    • cinwiecinwie Member
      edited November 30

      @Ganonk said:
      @cinwie are you dapat this item?

      i dont know why @servarica_hani cancelled my invoice without apparent reason.

      Dear Frenky Wijaya (none),

      This is confirmation that a full refund has been processed for Invoice #38xx9

      The refund has been returned via the payment method you originally paid with.

      Rabbit SSD VPS - BlackFriday (29/11/2019 - 28/11/2020) $12.00USD
      NEW! DirectAdmin Control Panel with Unlimited domains/accounts: No

      Extra IPs: 0 x Extra IPs $18.00USD

      Sub Total: $12.00USD
      Credit: $0.00USD
      Total: $12.00USD

      Amount Refunded: $-12.00USD
      Transaction #: 2WP8xx426Yxx8832K
      Balance Remaining: $12.00USD

      You may review your invoice history at any time by logging in to your client area.


      Servarica Team
      http://servarica.com

      WHY?? :open_mouth:

    • Please Check : Ticket Created #248165

    • Is 12$/year vps recurring?

    • user123user123 Member
      edited November 30

      @proton said:
      Is 12$/year vps recurring?

      Yes, though it is IPv6 only, no NAT IPv4 for external access. I'll login as soon as I have a chance to remember/figure/re-learn the IPv6-IPv4 reverse tunnel thingy, since I don't think my connection supports IPv6 lol.

      Thanked by 1servarica_hani

      Personal consultant to OP's Mom™

    • @user123 said:

      @proton said:
      Is 12$/year vps recurring?

      Yes, though it is IPv6 only, no NAT IPv4 for external access. I'll login as soon as I have a chance to remember/figure/re-learn the IPv6-IPv4 reverse tunnel thingy, since I don't think my connection supports IPv6 lol.

      Maybe writing a tutorial after that?It's my first time having a IPv6 only vps.

    • MrHMrH Member
      edited November 30

      @Shot2 said:
      Got my Mouse provisioned, thx.
      Glad to see some dirt-cheap, IPv6-only, beefy little storage VPS. :smiley:

      How long did it take? Refunded ;c

    • OujiOuji Member

      The extra IPv4 is $18, is that right?

    Sign In or Register to comment.