Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gullo's Hosting | Did someone say Black Friday? Flash sales here!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Gullo's Hosting | Did someone say Black Friday? Flash sales here!

CamCam Member, Patron Provider
edited November 2019 in Offers

Did someone say it was Black Friday? Get ready for some sweet flash sales.

​ALL Black Friday deals are posted here, On our website

I hope you are all ready, I know I sure am! Stay tuned for flash sales throughout the 24 hours of Black Friday, You won't want to miss it!

A quick rundown is here,

1. Purchase any TWO (2) NAT VPS servers and get another (1) of equal or lesser value free. (Submit a Ticket)
  2. Purchase any TWO (2) WebHosting plans get ONE (1) of equal or lesser value free! (Submit a Ticket)
  3. 50% Off Storage servers 250GB and over CODE= BF-STOR-50 (Limited Stock)

Promotion valid for 24 hours ONLY, ends at midnight (EST) on friday.

​ALL Black Friday deals are posted here, On our website

Looking for something else? I can accommodate a wide range of applications. Send me a support ticket so I can set you up with a custom VPS offer!

I am offering these servers myself and not as a company. If you have any questions or need support at any time it will always be me answering you, Because of this the whole support process will be more streamlined as you will only be talking with me. It is my goal to keep all users satisfied by any means and I will strive to do so.

View TOS Here.

Thanked by 5bdl kkrajk Edmond lsd MikePT

Comments