Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

    Block Storage
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

    Block Storage

    schiltonschilton Member
    edited November 8 in Requests

    2 GB Dedicated RAM
    2 x CPU cores
    20 NVMe Main Disk (optional)
    +
    2TB HDD Storage

    5TB/Month @ 1 Gbps

    1x IPv4
    1x IPv6

    Private Internal IP
    KVM
    $6+/month

    -- looking storage vps,

    @key900 Specs (out of stock currently - https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/160407/los-angeles-nvme-block-storage-3tb-7-limited-time

    so i am looking, if somebody beat that guy price,, then let me know,

    Thank you

    Comments

    • Not happening

      Avoid scams and stay updated with legitimate great deals: LowEndBoxes Review | The LEBRE Whitelist of non-scammy lowend hosts | Join the #lexit party sans LEB scams.

    • A. Why beat an already ridiculously low price
      B. Why not wait till BF
      C. Oh yeah welcome to LET

      Thanked by 1schilton

      Benchmark VPS'es || New! Review of Nexusbytes - Part I, Part II, Part III ||

    • I really hate to say this but this guy obviously is from China with Chinese price expectations. If you want unrealistic price, you get 差不多 quality.

      Thanked by 1bdl

      Avoid scams and stay updated with legitimate great deals: LowEndBoxes Review | The LEBRE Whitelist of non-scammy lowend hosts | Join the #lexit party sans LEB scams.

    • I could say the same for my compadres :-) as they say, that if you offer something for free, we will ask for two of those freebies.

      Thanked by 1vimalware

      Benchmark VPS'es || New! Review of Nexusbytes - Part I, Part II, Part III ||

    • CrelingCreling Member
      edited November 8

      --delete

      Thanked by 1Chievo
    • @vyas11 said:
      I could say the same for my compadres :-) as they say, that if you offer something for free, we will ask for two of those freebies.

      In China, if it is too cheap, it is chabudo (almost good enough, i. e. it probably will break soon enough)

      Avoid scams and stay updated with legitimate great deals: LowEndBoxes Review | The LEBRE Whitelist of non-scammy lowend hosts | Join the #lexit party sans LEB scams.

    • CrelingCreling Member
      edited November 8

      vyas11 said: I could say the same for my compadres :-) as they say, that if you offer something for free, we will ask for two of those freebies.

      Does this make you noble by saying that?

    • @Creling said:

      vyas11 said: I could say the same for my compadres :-) as they say, that if you offer something for free, we will ask for two of those freebies.

      Does this make you noble by saying that?

      It's very true. My Indian friends tell me that all the time.

      Thanked by 1vyas11

      Avoid scams and stay updated with legitimate great deals: LowEndBoxes Review | The LEBRE Whitelist of non-scammy lowend hosts | Join the #lexit party sans LEB scams.

    • seriesnseriesn Member, Provider
      edited November 8

      Take a look at our This weeks MegaDealThursday special :)

      Thanked by 2vyas11 schilton
    • @seriesn said:
      Take a look at our This weeks MegaDealThursday special :)

      https://www.nexusbytes.com/cart.php?gid=7

      I see you have cooked something.

      Thanked by 1seriesn

      Avoid scams and stay updated with legitimate great deals: LowEndBoxes Review | The LEBRE Whitelist of non-scammy lowend hosts | Join the #lexit party sans LEB scams.

    • vyas11vyas11 Member
      edited November 8

      @Creling said:

      vyas11 said: I could say the same for my compadres :-) as they say, that if you offer something for free, we will ask for two of those freebies.

      Does this make you noble by saying that?

      Since it's a Friday evening, let me sign off with a joke that is common particularly in Northern India.


      A man approaches a banana seller.
      "How much is the banana for?" asks the man
      "5 Rupees," replies the seller
      "How about 1 Rupee?" asks the man
      "I cannot really afford to sell it to you for 1 Rupee," replies the seller
      "A Rupee is all I have got," the man says
      "Okay in that case, take this banana for free," the seller graciously offers.
      "Free? Can I have two? And the ripe yellow ones, please I do not really like the raw green ones." asks the man.

      He had more than a hundred Rupees in his pocket all the time.

      I see elements of this conversation on LET quite often. Real live example right here on LET. Thread titled Delete. Before it really gets deleted, worth a read. So pray tell me, why the question again?

      Thanked by 2seriesn vimalware

      Benchmark VPS'es || New! Review of Nexusbytes - Part I, Part II, Part III ||

    • @vyas11 said:
      A. Why beat an already ridiculously low price
      B. Why not wait till BF
      C. Oh yeah welcome to LET

      Thank you.
      That’s my request.
      Or
      Am I on the wrong section!!??

    • @schilton said:

      @vyas11 said:
      A. Why beat an already ridiculously low price
      B. Why not wait till BF
      C. Oh yeah welcome to LET

      Thank you.
      That’s my request.
      Or
      Am I on the wrong section!!??

      Your poor command of English is causing you comprehension difficulties. You completely misunderstood.

      Avoid scams and stay updated with legitimate great deals: LowEndBoxes Review | The LEBRE Whitelist of non-scammy lowend hosts | Join the #lexit party sans LEB scams.

    • @poisson said:
      I really hate to say this but this guy obviously is from China with Chinese price expectations. If you want unrealistic price, you get 差不多 quality.

      Why you hate Chinese. Any bad things happened with you!!?

      So rude and hates. Behaviour. Even your name called “poison”

    • @seriesn said:
      Take a look at our This weeks MegaDealThursday special :)

      OMG. Great offer. That’s call pre sale Black Friday.
      Thanks

      Thanked by 1seriesn
    • vyas11vyas11 Member
      edited November 8

      @poisson as in Poisson not Poison. And certainly not paisan. Though in this case, @Poisson could be Paisan of many LET forum folks.

      That needs to be clarified.

      Thanked by 1poisson

      Benchmark VPS'es || New! Review of Nexusbytes - Part I, Part II, Part III ||

    • creepcreep Member

      You are in the right forum. Just a wrong time to search this kind of stuff. Any reason why you can't wait for Black Friday deal? I'm pretty sure that guy LETBOX (out of stock) would restock it for BF deal. (hope so)

      You're so tight, baby.

    • @vyas11 said:

      @Creling said:

      vyas11 said: I could say the same for my compadres :-) as they say, that if you offer something for free, we will ask for two of those freebies.

      Does this make you noble by saying that?

      Since it's a Friday evening, let me sign off with a joke that is common particularly in Northern India.


      A man approaches a banana seller.
      "How much is the banana for?" asks the man
      "5 Rupees," replies the seller
      "How about 1 Rupee?" asks the man
      "I cannot really afford to sell it to you for 1 Rupee," replies the seller
      "A Rupee is all I have got," the man says
      "Okay in that case, take this banana for free," the seller graciously offers.
      "Free? Can I have two? And the ripe yellow ones, please I do not really like the raw green ones." asks the man.

      He had more than a hundred Rupees in his pocket all the time.

      I see elements of this conversation on LET quite often. Real live example- thread titled Delete. Before it really gets deleted, worth a read. So pray tell me, why the question again?

      Haha another victim. Lol
      Why you loved Asian a lot!?

    • @schilton said:

      @poisson said:
      I really hate to say this but this guy obviously is from China with Chinese price expectations. If you want unrealistic price, you get 差不多 quality.

      Why you hate Chinese. Any bad things happened with you!!?

      So rude and hates. Behaviour. Even your name called “poison”

      For the record, I am Chinese, just not from China. You might want to learn how to calibrate expectations and not use Chinese standards outside of China.

      Obviously you don't know what is the poisson distribution. 你不开口没人知你哑巴

      Avoid scams and stay updated with legitimate great deals: LowEndBoxes Review | The LEBRE Whitelist of non-scammy lowend hosts | Join the #lexit party sans LEB scams.

    • @creep said:
      You are in the right forum. Just a wrong time to search this kind of stuff. Any reason why you can't wait for Black Friday deal? I'm pretty sure that guy LETBOX (out of stock) would restock it for BF deal. (hope so)

      Didn’t har anything from provider

    • @poisson said:

      @schilton said:

      @poisson said:
      I really hate to say this but this guy obviously is from China with Chinese price expectations. If you want unrealistic price, you get 差不多 quality.

      Why you hate Chinese. Any bad things happened with you!!?

      So rude and hates. Behaviour. Even your name called “poison”

      For the record, I am Chinese, just not from China. You might want to learn how to calibrate expectations and not use Chinese standards outside of China.

      Obviously you don't know what is the poisson distribution. 你不开口没人知你哑巴

      I can feel your pain.
      Thnx btw

    • lowendclientlowendclient Member
      edited November 8

      @poisson said:
      I really hate to say this but this guy obviously is from China with Chinese price expectations. If you want unrealistic price, you get 差不多 quality.

      The OP may gave a ridiculously demand, of course you can mock him up.
      But what I wonder is:

      Why do you think this guy is 'obviously from China' with 'Chinese price expectations' through his only one topic?

      Even if he indicate his identity, what's the relationship between 'Chinese' and 'Ridiculously demand'? Do you subconsciously think only Chinese will give unreasonable demand?

      Everyone here can understand English, why do you carry Chinese words in some ‘fluent’ English sentences? And for 'Chinese standards', who gave the definition?

      Whether you are Chinese or not, the way you express make me feel that 'Mainland Chinese are the greediest people in the world'. If you really think so, well...

      BTW, I'm Chinese from Mainland China, stay abroad for years, still looking for the cheapest which can balancing quality, the process is full of pleasure.

    • ---- Popcorn Time ---

      :open_mouth:

    • @creep said:
      You are in the right forum. Just a wrong time to search this kind of stuff. Any reason why you can't wait for Black Friday deal? I'm pretty sure that guy LETBOX (out of stock) would restock it for BF deal. (hope so)

      Well, we can only count on @key900 change his rule from 'This offer not for Chinese' to 'This offer not for Mainland Chinese' in the next stock. Otherwise, both me, the OP and poisson will become unwelcomed customers :lol:

    • lowendclient said: the process is full of pleasure

      :)

      fartmother walks on thin eggs!

      (but you are right - bargain hunters are universal. Unless there are some definitive statistics to show otherwise, maybe better to just leave it at that. Sometimes a language barrier or certain style of communication can make things ... more interesting.)

      Thanked by 1lowendclient

      the Amitz.party lives on!

    • key900key900 Member, Provider

      @lowendclient said:

      @creep said:
      You are in the right forum. Just a wrong time to search this kind of stuff. Any reason why you can't wait for Black Friday deal? I'm pretty sure that guy LETBOX (out of stock) would restock it for BF deal. (hope so)

      Well, we can only count on @key900 change his rule from 'This offer not for Chinese' to 'This offer not for Mainland Chinese' in the next stock. Otherwise, both me, the OP and poisson will become unwelcomed customers :lol:

      Well, I gave some of this deal to Chinese however you really need to consider that I lost a lot of money because of them that’s why i set that rule. You may need to know that 99% of chines orders comes with fake and funny details accounts and a lot of disputes and they believes that their right to do whatever they want.

      *LetBox.Com Make it Simple, Dallas & Los Angeles - Pure NVMe + Block Storage Boxes!. Discord Community https://discord.gg/g6dqjmm
    • @key900 said:

      @lowendclient said:

      @creep said:
      You are in the right forum. Just a wrong time to search this kind of stuff. Any reason why you can't wait for Black Friday deal? I'm pretty sure that guy LETBOX (out of stock) would restock it for BF deal. (hope so)

      Well, we can only count on @key900 change his rule from 'This offer not for Chinese' to 'This offer not for Mainland Chinese' in the next stock. Otherwise, both me, the OP and poisson will become unwelcomed customers :lol:

      Well, I gave some of this deal to Chinese however you really need to consider that I lost a lot of money because of them that’s why i set that rule. You may need to know that 99% of chines orders comes with fake and funny details accounts and a lot of disputes and they believes that their right to do whatever they want.

      haha poor chines..

    • poissonpoisson Member
      edited November 9

      @lowendclient said:

      @poisson said:
      I really hate to say this but this guy obviously is from China with Chinese price expectations. If you want unrealistic price, you get 差不多 quality.

      The OP may gave a ridiculously demand, of course you can mock him up.
      But what I wonder is:

      Why do you think this guy is 'obviously from China' with 'Chinese price expectations' through his only one topic?

      Even if he indicate his identity, what's the relationship between 'Chinese' and 'Ridiculously demand'? Do you subconsciously think only Chinese will give unreasonable demand?

      Everyone here can understand English, why do you carry Chinese words in some ‘fluent’ English sentences? And for 'Chinese standards', who gave the definition?

      Whether you are Chinese or not, the way you express make me feel that 'Mainland Chinese are the greediest people in the world'. If you really think so, well...

      BTW, I'm Chinese from Mainland China, stay abroad for years, still looking for the cheapest which can balancing quality, the process is full of pleasure.

      Of course I am well-aware that not all mainland Chinese are like that, but the numbers of poorly behaved ones are so numerous that even your government is taking action on your own badly behaved people, such as banning them from going abroad after displaying behaviours that are horrible by international standards but normal in China.

      I don't argue with evidence. You are clearly reasonable, and I hope you will do more to demolish the stereotype. I see a lot more unreasonable PRC customers who think they are kings by paying pennies and that impression is not going to change by you feeling hurt or defensive, but by evidence. Thankfully, my PRC friends in real life are a lot more ready to acknowledge their problems and we get along way better as a result.

      Avoid scams and stay updated with legitimate great deals: LowEndBoxes Review | The LEBRE Whitelist of non-scammy lowend hosts | Join the #lexit party sans LEB scams.

    • lowendclientlowendclient Member
      edited November 9

      @key900 said:

      @lowendclient said:

      @creep said:
      You are in the right forum. Just a wrong time to search this kind of stuff. Any reason why you can't wait for Black Friday deal? I'm pretty sure that guy LETBOX (out of stock) would restock it for BF deal. (hope so)

      Well, we can only count on @key900 change his rule from 'This offer not for Chinese' to 'This offer not for Mainland Chinese' in the next stock. Otherwise, both me, the OP and poisson will become unwelcomed customers :lol:

      Well, I gave some of this deal to Chinese however you really need to consider that I lost a lot of money because of them that’s why i set that rule. You may need to know that 99% of chines orders comes with fake and funny details accounts and a lot of disputes and they believes that their right to do whatever they want.

      I understand disputes are stink, but what does it matter with ‘fake and funny details’? People who gave real details can dispute as well, fake details can also be good client. I personal believe it’s unnecessary to collect details while buyers already gave their Payment account details.

    • @key900 said:

      @lowendclient said:

      @creep said:
      You are in the right forum. Just a wrong time to search this kind of stuff. Any reason why you can't wait for Black Friday deal? I'm pretty sure that guy LETBOX (out of stock) would restock it for BF deal. (hope so)

      Well, we can only count on @key900 change his rule from 'This offer not for Chinese' to 'This offer not for Mainland Chinese' in the next stock. Otherwise, both me, the OP and poisson will become unwelcomed customers :lol:

      Well, I gave some of this deal to Chinese however you really need to consider that I lost a lot of money because of them that’s why i set that rule. You may need to know that 99% of chines orders comes with fake and funny details accounts and a lot of disputes and they believes that their right to do whatever they want.

      I don't argue with evidence.

      Avoid scams and stay updated with legitimate great deals: LowEndBoxes Review | The LEBRE Whitelist of non-scammy lowend hosts | Join the #lexit party sans LEB scams.

    • PHDanPHDan Member

    • poissonpoisson Member
      edited November 9

      @lowendclient said:
      I personal believe it’s unnecessary to collect details while buyers already gave their Payment account details.

      I am sure you can give fake details in China without complaints. You are not giving confidence in the ability of PRC people to adhere to international norms. This procedure is common in most countries, including China.

      Avoid scams and stay updated with legitimate great deals: LowEndBoxes Review | The LEBRE Whitelist of non-scammy lowend hosts | Join the #lexit party sans LEB scams.

    • @poisson said:

      @lowendclient said:

      @poisson said:
      I really hate to say this but this guy obviously is from China with Chinese price expectations. If you want unrealistic price, you get 差不多 quality.

      The OP may gave a ridiculously demand, of course you can mock him up.
      But what I wonder is:

      Why do you think this guy is 'obviously from China' with 'Chinese price expectations' through his only one topic?

      Even if he indicate his identity, what's the relationship between 'Chinese' and 'Ridiculously demand'? Do you subconsciously think only Chinese will give unreasonable demand?

      Everyone here can understand English, why do you carry Chinese words in some ‘fluent’ English sentences? And for 'Chinese standards', who gave the definition?

      Whether you are Chinese or not, the way you express make me feel that 'Mainland Chinese are the greediest people in the world'. If you really think so, well...

      BTW, I'm Chinese from Mainland China, stay abroad for years, still looking for the cheapest which can balancing quality, the process is full of pleasure.

      Of course I am well-aware that not all mainland Chinese are like that, but the numbers of poorly behaved ones are so numerous that even your government is taking action on your own badly behaved people, such as banning them from going abroad after displaying behaviours that are horrible by international standards but normal in China.

      I don't argue with evidence. You are clearly reasonable, and I hope you will do more to demolish the stereotype. I see a lot more unreasonable PRC customers who think they are kings by paying pennies and that impression is not going to change by you feeling hurt or defensive, but by evidence. Thankfully, my PRC friends in real life are a lot more ready to acknowledge their problems and we get along way better as a result.

      Well I admit there are many poorly behaved person in PRC, they reduced the reputation of all. But the wish to buy cheap is nothing wrong: Letbox gave the $7 offer, the OP would believe he can find another one the same, it’s normal.

    • lowendclientlowendclient Member
      edited November 9

      @poisson said:

      @lowendclient said:
      I personal believe it’s unnecessary to collect details while buyers already gave their Payment account details.

      I am sure you can give fake details in China without complaints. You are not giving confidence in the ability of PRC people to adhere to international norms. This procedure is common in most countries, including China.

      On the contrary, Mainland China Internet companies collect personal information the most, you just give them phone number, they can get all your personal details from government platform.

      Most mainland Chinese buy foreign VPS because they don’t want their websites being monitored by the gov. We even believe we have the rights to be anonymous while we obey the rules of TOS/AUP. However, if you put the rule ‘Real identity is strict required’ in TOS, customers didn’t see it, broke it, it’s their fault. (Personal suggestion, to put the rules on the top with red color which you think the most important. Normally, TOS are too long to read it completely.)

      For WHMCS’s information fill in, it is an innate form because WHMCS designs that. Personal hosting providers like me (Former business) in China who uses WHMCS may think it’s an useless function at all, I put it there because I don’t know how to turn it off. Some of my friends already designed selling platforms without personal information collection, the only thing clients need to do is to register with their E-mail address and pay money, everyone happy.

      BTW, SMS verification may be the most effective way to get rid of Mainland Chinese clients like me. I exit websites immediately when they ask for my phone number, to say nothing of paying money to them.

    • @lowendclient said:

      @poisson said:

      @lowendclient said:
      I personal believe it’s unnecessary to collect details while buyers already gave their Payment account details.

      I am sure you can give fake details in China without complaints. You are not giving confidence in the ability of PRC people to adhere to international norms. This procedure is common in most countries, including China.

      On the contrary, Mainland China Internet companies collect personal information the most, you just give them phone number, they can get all your personal details from government platform.

      Most mainland Chinese buy foreign VPS because they don’t want their websites being monitored by the gov. We even believe we have the rights to be anonymous while we obey the rules of TOS/AUP. However, if you put the rule ‘Real identity is strict required’ in TOS, customers didn’t see it, broke it, it’s their fault. (Personal suggestion, to put the rules on the top with red color which you think the most important. Normally, TOS are too long to read it completely.)

      For WHMCS’s information fill in, it is an innate form because WHMCS designs that. Personal hosting providers like me (Former business) in China who uses WHMCS think it’s an useless function at all, I put it there because I don’t know how to turn it off. Some of my friend already designed selling platforms without personal information collection, the only thing clients need to do is to register with their E-mail address and pay money, everyone happy.

      I know China is obviously very strict on collecting personal information. That first sentence was not meant to be a literal reading.

      I understand many Chinese are frustrated by censorship and monitoring. I have helped Chinese friends in China get around these restrictions. However, you need to understand one thing: there is no right to be anonymous anywhere in the world, not even in the US. Their Bill of Rights do not guarantee the right to be anonymous. The reason is because there are legal implications should crimes be committed and the actual person must be traceable.

      What is important is the privacy policy that states the extent to which your private information is protected. The requirement for real identity is the same in China or anywhere else, and you as a PRC Chinese knows this, so you should not expect different standards on identity. What you can argue for is strong privacy and non-disclosure standards. Please understand the difference and not enter contracts with international entities using your own beliefs.

      Again, I reiterate that how your friends choose to do business is their business (pun unintended). What I think is fair and reasonable is to respect the rules and laws governing providers in other jurisdictions. 随乡入乡是基本的尊重。

      Avoid scams and stay updated with legitimate great deals: LowEndBoxes Review | The LEBRE Whitelist of non-scammy lowend hosts | Join the #lexit party sans LEB scams.

    • lowendclientlowendclient Member
      edited November 9

      @poisson said:

      随乡入乡 => 入乡随俗

      I understand the rule, that’s why I exit hosting business. But the situation is most Chines don’t know and how to let them know (Most still believe ‘Freedom of speech === Anonymous === Privacy’). Besides, aren’t there other ways to do information identification rather then fill in forms? Tracking Paypal account is much easier and accurate by the U.S. GOV when website owner do crimes. I just don’t understand what’s the usage of WHMCS information fill-in totally under self-consciousness, you know information can be fake at all even it ‘looks real’.

    • @lowendclient said:

      @poisson said:

      随乡入乡 => 入乡随俗

      I understand the rule, that’s why I exit hosting business. But the situation is most Chines don’t know and how to let them know. Besides, aren’t there other ways to do information identification rather then fill in forms? Tracking Paypal account is much easier and accurate by the U.S. GOV when website owner do crimes. I just don’t understand what’s the usage of WHMCS information fill-in totally under self-consciousness, you know information can be fake at all even it ‘looks real’.

      I agree that it is a lot neater to rely on PayPal, but that is not how the law operates in most places. You giving fake information is your own problem and you will answer for it if anything happens, but no provider is not going to take the responsibility of answering for you. This is called due diligence. I don't know why you are so defensive about this because it is perfectly logical that people need to do what is necessary to show that they have done their part to prevent abuse and problems.

      Thanks for noting the difference in wording of complying with the cultures of others. It has been sometime since I used that phrase and your version is much more accurate.

      Thanked by 1lowendclient

      Avoid scams and stay updated with legitimate great deals: LowEndBoxes Review | The LEBRE Whitelist of non-scammy lowend hosts | Join the #lexit party sans LEB scams.

    • @poisson said:

      @lowendclient said:

      @poisson said:

      随乡入乡 => 入乡随俗

      I understand the rule, that’s why I exit hosting business. But the situation is most Chines don’t know and how to let them know. Besides, aren’t there other ways to do information identification rather then fill in forms? Tracking Paypal account is much easier and accurate by the U.S. GOV when website owner do crimes. I just don’t understand what’s the usage of WHMCS information fill-in totally under self-consciousness, you know information can be fake at all even it ‘looks real’.

      I agree that it is a lot neater to rely on PayPal, but that is not how the law operates in most places. You giving fake information is your own problem and you will answer for it if anything happens, but no provider is not going to take the responsibility of answering for you. This is called due diligence. I don't know why you are so defensive about this because it is perfectly logical that people need to do what is necessary to show that they have done their part to prevent abuse and problems.

      Thanks for noting the difference in wording of complying with the cultures of others. It has been sometime since I used that phrase and your version is much more accurate.

      Yep you gave an accurate interpretation I can understand, appreciate! Providers have to do the process even if they may gain fake information, this can help them on the court. That’s culture difference, Chinese may used to ignore useless process, focus on the result, for best efficiency. Western focus on the justice of the process, even it may reduce productiveness. In another word, we can actually collect personal information without letting customers know, pretend we are anonymous, make them happy. Westerns have to let their customers know ‘We are collecting your information’ and believe they would give their real information, even the process full of mistakes, whatever, based on ‘trusty’. However, I don’t believe in ‘Credit System’ at all, especially when I saw the result of unmanned London subway entrance...

    • @lowendclient said:
      Yep you gave an accurate interpretation I can understand, appreciate! Providers have to do the process even if they may gain fake information, this can help them on the court. That’s culture difference, Chinese may used to ignore useless process, focus on the result, for best efficiency. Western focus on the justice of the process, even it may reduce productiveness. In another word, we can actually collect personal information without letting customers know, pretend we are anonymous, make them happy. Westerns have to let their customers know ‘We are collecting your information’ and believe they would give their real information, even the process full of mistakes, whatever, based on ‘trusty’. However, I don’t believe in ‘Credit System’ at all, especially when I saw the result of unmanned London subway entrance...

      Honestly, I am often in two minds about both types of social norms and cultures. I am ethically Chinese with lots of PRC friends (so I understand quite a lot about PRC norms and cultures) and I totally understand and agree with the part about unproductive and inefficient processes. In my view, the rapid rise of China as a global powerhouse in under 30 years is precisely because of the disdain and disregard for due process. In my work, often I have been frustrated by a lot of these processes and this is why I would like to go to China eventually to further my professional career.

      At the same time, having grown up and been schooled in a society whose socio-political-judicial systems have largely been derived from the Anglo-Saxon sphere, I fully appreciate the needs for processes to ensure checks and balances. These processes do help to prevent abuse and injustice. The relative lack of checks and balances in PRC Chinese culture can be quite scary at times. I often like to say that under the PRC Chinese culture, the road to heaven is really fast, but so is the road to hell. Having all these extra processes may seem cumbersome, but they actually provide check points to give more time for consideration of consequences and potentially negative effects.

      Ultimately, it is up to each system to determine what is acceptable or unacceptable. I am in no position to judge or decide. I think that 入乡随俗 (thanks for the correction again) is the best middle ground; we should respect and accept the cultural and social norms of the places that we are in, even if they conflict with our own values and belief. Otherwise, one is always welcome to walk away.

      Finally, 不打不相识,之前若有冒犯,请你大人不计小人过。

      Thanked by 1lowendclient

      Avoid scams and stay updated with legitimate great deals: LowEndBoxes Review | The LEBRE Whitelist of non-scammy lowend hosts | Join the #lexit party sans LEB scams.

    • key900key900 Member, Provider
      edited November 9

      @lowendclient said:

      @key900 said:

      @lowendclient said:

      @creep said:
      You are in the right forum. Just a wrong time to search this kind of stuff. Any reason why you can't wait for Black Friday deal? I'm pretty sure that guy LETBOX (out of stock) would restock it for BF deal. (hope so)

      Well, we can only count on @key900 change his rule from 'This offer not for Chinese' to 'This offer not for Mainland Chinese' in the next stock. Otherwise, both me, the OP and poisson will become unwelcomed customers :lol:

      Well, I gave some of this deal to Chinese however you really need to consider that I lost a lot of money because of them that’s why i set that rule. You may need to know that 99% of chines orders comes with fake and funny details accounts and a lot of disputes and they believes that their right to do whatever they want.

      I understand disputes are stink, but what does it matter with ‘fake and funny details’? People who gave real details can dispute as well, fake details can also be good client. I personal believe it’s unnecessary to collect details while buyers already gave their Payment account details.

      I mentioned disputes as different reason it doesn’t means for who using fake details only and why i forced to accept random words like ( asdfgafdu )as his name? and let me included you with more information what I suffered from.

      1 - Don't read our TOS and fully understanding our Terms of use and refund policy with us
      2 - feeling that disputes is the right to do i only got disputes from chines.
      3 - inpatient even we mentioned our setup time while he order and very clear in the at order form & TOS & very cleat at LET they accept to ignore it for small example i just got someone order this offer and later open ticket asked why his services still pending after 6 hours? even we are mentioned our setup time.
      4 - asking for immediately responded even on sales ticket even in weekended
      5 - Never care of our maintenance notification then come back and complaining

      there is a lot and plenty of reasons so for who against me did you will pay me for those chargebacks to cover my losses?

      *LetBox.Com Make it Simple, Dallas & Los Angeles - Pure NVMe + Block Storage Boxes!. Discord Community https://discord.gg/g6dqjmm
    • @key900 said:
      there is a lot and plenty of reasons so for who against me did you will pay me for those chargebacks to cover my losses?

      Submit evidences to Paypal, make their dispute fail, the most effective way.

    • key900key900 Member, Provider

      @lowendclient said:

      @key900 said:
      there is a lot and plenty of reasons so for who against me did you will pay me for those chargebacks to cover my losses?

      Submit evidences to Paypal, make their dispute fail, the most effective way.

      Ya and wasting more time than i want. Great Idea.

      Thanked by 1vimalware
      *LetBox.Com Make it Simple, Dallas & Los Angeles - Pure NVMe + Block Storage Boxes!. Discord Community https://discord.gg/g6dqjmm
    • vyas11vyas11 Member
      edited November 9

      @key900 said:

      @lowendclient said:

      @key900 said:
      there is a lot and plenty of reasons so for who against me did you will pay me for those chargebacks to cover my losses?

      Submit evidences to Paypal, make their dispute fail, the most effective way.

      Ya and wasting more time than i want. Great Idea.

      In almost every case, (a) writing off losses on account of bad customers and (b) focusing on new business is more profitable than chasing ghosts of the past.

      Thanked by 1vimalware

      Benchmark VPS'es || New! Review of Nexusbytes - Part I, Part II, Part III ||

    • @lowendclient said:

      @key900 said:
      there is a lot and plenty of reasons so for who against me did you will pay me for those chargebacks to cover my losses?

      Submit evidences to Paypal, make their dispute fail, the most effective way.

      I think you have to understand the provider's situation in that because he provides a cheap service and his profit margins are thin, he doesn't want to waste time on such actions because his time needs to be used to do things that will earn him money. His time is money!

      This is why a lot of the lowend providers blacklist Chinese customers: imagine out of 500 Chinese customers which the provider earns say $1 profit each month, half of them do chargeback after a few months and the provider has to spend time filing 250 disputes with Paypal (and each dispute will require several back and forth correspondence). If I am the provider, of course I rather ban the Chinese customers. It is another thing if the customers are letting me earn $10 bucks each a month. I can consider filing the disputes.

      Avoid scams and stay updated with legitimate great deals: LowEndBoxes Review | The LEBRE Whitelist of non-scammy lowend hosts | Join the #lexit party sans LEB scams.

    Sign In or Register to comment.