Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Block Storage
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Block Storage

schiltonschilton Member
edited November 2019 in Requests

2 GB Dedicated RAM
2 x CPU cores
20 NVMe Main Disk (optional)
+
2TB HDD Storage

5TB/Month @ 1 Gbps

1x IPv4
1x IPv6

Private Internal IP
KVM
$6+/month

-- looking storage vps,

@key900 Specs (out of stock currently - https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/160407/los-angeles-nvme-block-storage-3tb-7-limited-time

so i am looking, if somebody beat that guy price,, then let me know,

Thank you

Comments

• Not happening

• A. Why beat an already ridiculously low price
    B. Why not wait till BF
    C. Oh yeah welcome to LET

Thanked by 1schilton
  • I really hate to say this but this guy obviously is from China with Chinese price expectations. If you want unrealistic price, you get 差不多 quality.

Thanked by 1bdl
  • I could say the same for my compadres :-) as they say, that if you offer something for free, we will ask for two of those freebies.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • CrelingCreling Member
    edited November 2019

--delete

Thanked by 1Chievo
  • @vyas11 said:
    I could say the same for my compadres :-) as they say, that if you offer something for free, we will ask for two of those freebies.

In China, if it is too cheap, it is chabudo (almost good enough, i. e. it probably will break soon enough)

• CrelingCreling Member
    edited November 2019

vyas11 said: I could say the same for my compadres :-) as they say, that if you offer something for free, we will ask for two of those freebies.

Does this make you noble by saying that?

• @Creling said:

vyas11 said: I could say the same for my compadres :-) as they say, that if you offer something for free, we will ask for two of those freebies.

It's very true. My Indian friends tell me that all the time.

Thanked by 1vyas11
  • seriesnseriesn Member
    edited November 2019

Take a look at our This weeks MegaDealThursday special :)

Thanked by 2vyas11 schilton
  • @seriesn said:

https://www.nexusbytes.com/cart.php?gid=7

I see you have cooked something.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited November 2019

@Creling said:

Since it's a Friday evening, let me sign off with a joke that is common particularly in Northern India.

A man approaches a banana seller.
    "How much is the banana for?" asks the man
    "5 Rupees," replies the seller
    "How about 1 Rupee?" asks the man
    "I cannot really afford to sell it to you for 1 Rupee," replies the seller
    "A Rupee is all I have got," the man says
    "Okay in that case, take this banana for free," the seller graciously offers.
    "Free? Can I have two? And the ripe yellow ones, please I do not really like the raw green ones." asks the man.

He had more than a hundred Rupees in his pocket all the time.

I see elements of this conversation on LET quite often. Real live example right here on LET. Thread titled Delete. Before it really gets deleted, worth a read. So pray tell me, why the question again?

Thanked by 2seriesn vimalware
  • @vyas11 said:
    A. Why beat an already ridiculously low price
    B. Why not wait till BF

Thank you.
    That’s my request.
    Or
    Am I on the wrong section!!??

• @schilton said:

@vyas11 said:
    A. Why beat an already ridiculously low price
    B. Why not wait till BF

Thank you.
    That’s my request.
    Or
    Am I on the wrong section!!??

Your poor command of English is causing you comprehension difficulties. You completely misunderstood.

• @poisson said:
    I really hate to say this but this guy obviously is from China with Chinese price expectations. If you want unrealistic price, you get 差不多 quality.

Why you hate Chinese. Any bad things happened with you!!?

So rude and hates. Behaviour. Even your name called “poison”

• @seriesn said:

OMG. Great offer. That’s call pre sale Black Friday.
    Thanks

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited November 2019

@poisson as in Poisson not Poison. And certainly not paisan. Though in this case, @Poisson could be Paisan of many LET forum folks.

That needs to be clarified.

Thanked by 1poisson
  • You are in the right forum. Just a wrong time to search this kind of stuff. Any reason why you can't wait for Black Friday deal? I'm pretty sure that guy LETBOX (out of stock) would restock it for BF deal. (hope so)

• @vyas11 said:

@Creling said:

Since it's a Friday evening, let me sign off with a joke that is common particularly in Northern India.

A man approaches a banana seller.
    "How much is the banana for?" asks the man
    "5 Rupees," replies the seller
    "How about 1 Rupee?" asks the man
    "I cannot really afford to sell it to you for 1 Rupee," replies the seller
    "A Rupee is all I have got," the man says
    "Okay in that case, take this banana for free," the seller graciously offers.
    "Free? Can I have two? And the ripe yellow ones, please I do not really like the raw green ones." asks the man.

He had more than a hundred Rupees in his pocket all the time.

I see elements of this conversation on LET quite often. Real live example- thread titled Delete. Before it really gets deleted, worth a read. So pray tell me, why the question again?

Haha another victim. Lol
    Why you loved Asian a lot!?

• @schilton said:

@poisson said:
    I really hate to say this but this guy obviously is from China with Chinese price expectations. If you want unrealistic price, you get 差不多 quality.

For the record, I am Chinese, just not from China. You might want to learn how to calibrate expectations and not use Chinese standards outside of China.

Obviously you don't know what is the poisson distribution. 你不开口没人知你哑巴

• @creep said:
    You are in the right forum. Just a wrong time to search this kind of stuff. Any reason why you can't wait for Black Friday deal? I'm pretty sure that guy LETBOX (out of stock) would restock it for BF deal. (hope so)

Didn’t har anything from provider

• @poisson said:

@schilton said:

@poisson said:

For the record, I am Chinese, just not from China. You might want to learn how to calibrate expectations and not use Chinese standards outside of China.

Obviously you don't know what is the poisson distribution. 你不开口没人知你哑巴

I can feel your pain.
    Thnx btw

• lowendclientlowendclient Member
    edited November 2019

@poisson said:

The OP may gave a ridiculously demand, of course you can mock him up.
    But what I wonder is:

Why do you think this guy is 'obviously from China' with 'Chinese price expectations' through his only one topic?

Even if he indicate his identity, what's the relationship between 'Chinese' and 'Ridiculously demand'? Do you subconsciously think only Chinese will give unreasonable demand?

Everyone here can understand English, why do you carry Chinese words in some ‘fluent’ English sentences? And for 'Chinese standards', who gave the definition?

Whether you are Chinese or not, the way you express make me feel that 'Mainland Chinese are the greediest people in the world'. If you really think so, well...

BTW, I'm Chinese from Mainland China, stay abroad for years, still looking for the cheapest which can balancing quality, the process is full of pleasure.

• ---- Popcorn Time ---

:open_mouth:

• @creep said:
    You are in the right forum. Just a wrong time to search this kind of stuff. Any reason why you can't wait for Black Friday deal? I'm pretty sure that guy LETBOX (out of stock) would restock it for BF deal. (hope so)

Well, we can only count on @key900 change his rule from 'This offer not for Chinese' to 'This offer not for Mainland Chinese' in the next stock. Otherwise, both me, the OP and poisson will become unwelcomed customers :lol:

• lowendclient said: the process is full of pleasure

:)

fartmother walks on thin eggs!

(but you are right - bargain hunters are universal. Unless there are some definitive statistics to show otherwise, maybe better to just leave it at that. Sometimes a language barrier or certain style of communication can make things ... more interesting.)

Thanked by 1lowendclient
  • letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

@lowendclient said:

@creep said:

Well, we can only count on @key900 change his rule from 'This offer not for Chinese' to 'This offer not for Mainland Chinese' in the next stock. Otherwise, both me, the OP and poisson will become unwelcomed customers :lol:

Well, I gave some of this deal to Chinese however you really need to consider that I lost a lot of money because of them that’s why i set that rule. You may need to know that 99% of chines orders comes with fake and funny details accounts and a lot of disputes and they believes that their right to do whatever they want.

• @key900 said:

@lowendclient said:

@creep said:

Well, I gave some of this deal to Chinese however you really need to consider that I lost a lot of money because of them that’s why i set that rule. You may need to know that 99% of chines orders comes with fake and funny details accounts and a lot of disputes and they believes that their right to do whatever they want.

haha poor chines..

• poissonpoisson Member
    edited November 2019

@lowendclient said:

@poisson said:

The OP may gave a ridiculously demand, of course you can mock him up.
    But what I wonder is:

Why do you think this guy is 'obviously from China' with 'Chinese price expectations' through his only one topic?

Even if he indicate his identity, what's the relationship between 'Chinese' and 'Ridiculously demand'? Do you subconsciously think only Chinese will give unreasonable demand?

Everyone here can understand English, why do you carry Chinese words in some ‘fluent’ English sentences? And for 'Chinese standards', who gave the definition?

Whether you are Chinese or not, the way you express make me feel that 'Mainland Chinese are the greediest people in the world'. If you really think so, well...

BTW, I'm Chinese from Mainland China, stay abroad for years, still looking for the cheapest which can balancing quality, the process is full of pleasure.

Of course I am well-aware that not all mainland Chinese are like that, but the numbers of poorly behaved ones are so numerous that even your government is taking action on your own badly behaved people, such as banning them from going abroad after displaying behaviours that are horrible by international standards but normal in China.

I don't argue with evidence. You are clearly reasonable, and I hope you will do more to demolish the stereotype. I see a lot more unreasonable PRC customers who think they are kings by paying pennies and that impression is not going to change by you feeling hurt or defensive, but by evidence. Thankfully, my PRC friends in real life are a lot more ready to acknowledge their problems and we get along way better as a result.

• lowendclientlowendclient Member
    edited November 2019

@key900 said:

@lowendclient said:

@creep said:

I understand disputes are stink, but what does it matter with ‘fake and funny details’? People who gave real details can dispute as well, fake details can also be good client. I personal believe it’s unnecessary to collect details while buyers already gave their Payment account details.

• @key900 said:

@lowendclient said:

@creep said:

I don't argue with evidence.