Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

    $0.00 KVM VPS - 4GB RAM, 4 vCPU cores, Gbps Port, DDoS Protection - Details inside
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

    $0.00 KVM VPS - 4GB RAM, 4 vCPU cores, Gbps Port, DDoS Protection - Details inside

    EvolutionHostEvolutionHost Member, Provider

    Evolution Host are offering a premium VPS free of charge to users with a popular website in exchange for a small text-based backlink. There is no hard stock limit for this offer. The requirements will be listed at the bottom of the post.

    VPS Specifications
    • 4 vCPU Cores
    • 4GB RAM
    • 80GB SSD or 350GB HDD Storage
    • Gbps port
    • Advanced DDoS Protection
    • KVM Virtualization
    • Multiple Linux OS

    These specifications can be improved for websites which would require more resources.

    Offer Requirements/Details
    • A relatively popular website.
    • A link to the Evolution Host website in a section of your site.

    How to apply
    E-mail [email protected] a link to your website. Proof of ownership will be required if your application is accepted.

    Not all applications will be accepted, only ones which meet the criteria we are looking for.

    Evolution Host offer DDoS Protected SSD and HDD Linux KVM VPS Hosting from €4.99

    Or perhaps you'd prefer a free VPS?

    «13

    Comments

    • "Relatively popular" is relative. Prepare for issues with butthurt feelings from applications that aren't "relatively popular".

    • EvolutionHostEvolutionHost Member, Provider

      @TimboJones said:
      "Relatively popular" is relative. Prepare for issues with butthurt feelings from applications that aren't "relatively popular".

      Thanks for the feedback Timbo.

      We'll be willing to adjust our offer as needed dependent upon our evaluation of the website.

      Thanked by 1TimboJones

      Evolution Host offer DDoS Protected SSD and HDD Linux KVM VPS Hosting from €4.99

      Or perhaps you'd prefer a free VPS?

    • What's the minimum definition of "popular"? 1k page views per day?

    • EvolutionHostEvolutionHost Member, Provider

      @CyberneticTitan said:
      What's the minimum definition of "popular"? 1k page views per day?

      Hey Cyber,

      Simply shoot an E-mail over to [email protected] and your site will be evaluated for eligibility.

      Evolution Host offer DDoS Protected SSD and HDD Linux KVM VPS Hosting from €4.99

      Or perhaps you'd prefer a free VPS?

    • $0.00 KVM VPS - 4GB RAM, 4 vCPU cores

      Saw the title, think it’s a typo.

      Go inside, find it’s true..

      Mind I asking is there any low end offers for idling?

      Thanked by 1Chuck

      Comfy with Virmach

    • nice offer but can you expand the "relatively popular website" line? which popular site will need free vps even? it would be better if you put specific amount in line and support non popular sites more than popular ones. but yeah more visitors means more visibility and its reasonable.

    • EvolutionHostEvolutionHost Member, Provider

      @RecD said:

      $0.00 KVM VPS - 4GB RAM, 4 vCPU cores

      Saw the title, think it’s a typo.

      Go inside, find it’s true..

      Mind I asking is there any low end offers for idling?

      Hey,

      The VPS can be used for anything that doesn't breach our ToS.

      Evolution Host offer DDoS Protected SSD and HDD Linux KVM VPS Hosting from €4.99

      Or perhaps you'd prefer a free VPS?

    • EvolutionHostEvolutionHost Member, Provider

      @info said:
      nice offer but can you expand the "relatively popular website" line? which popular site will need free vps even? it would be better if you put specific amount in line and support non popular sites more than popular ones. but yeah more visitors means more visibility and its reasonable.

      Hey,

      As mentioned, I wouldn't worry too much about it. If your website doesn't meet our criteria we may be able to offer a smaller package based upon the criteria your site meets. Simply shoot an E-mail over to [email protected] with your website URL and we'll get back to you.

      Thanked by 1info

      Evolution Host offer DDoS Protected SSD and HDD Linux KVM VPS Hosting from €4.99

      Or perhaps you'd prefer a free VPS?

    • @EvolutionHost said:

      @info said:
      nice offer but can you expand the "relatively popular website" line? which popular site will need free vps even? it would be better if you put specific amount in line and support non popular sites more than popular ones. but yeah more visitors means more visibility and its reasonable.

      Hey,

      As mentioned, I wouldn't worry too much about it. If your website doesn't meet our criteria we may be able to offer a smaller package based upon the criteria your site meets. Simply shoot an E-mail over to [email protected] with your website URL and we'll get back to you.

      Alright i'll consider it. can you tell what's the bandwidth of vps please

    • EvolutionHostEvolutionHost Member, Provider

      @info said:

      @EvolutionHost said:

      @info said:
      nice offer but can you expand the "relatively popular website" line? which popular site will need free vps even? it would be better if you put specific amount in line and support non popular sites more than popular ones. but yeah more visitors means more visibility and its reasonable.

      Hey,

      As mentioned, I wouldn't worry too much about it. If your website doesn't meet our criteria we may be able to offer a smaller package based upon the criteria your site meets. Simply shoot an E-mail over to [email protected] with your website URL and we'll get back to you.

      Alright i'll consider it. can you tell what's the bandwidth of vps please

      No hard limit. Likely in the 60TB range.

      Thanked by 1info

      Evolution Host offer DDoS Protected SSD and HDD Linux KVM VPS Hosting from €4.99

      Or perhaps you'd prefer a free VPS?

    • maybe that dude with "is blog worth in 2019" can take advantage of this. Unless he does not make one yet.

      You're so tight, baby.

    • somiksomik Member
      edited November 2019

      @EvolutionHost said:
      • A relatively popular website.
      • A link to the Evolution Host website in a section of your site.

      I would like you to consider LowEndTalk.com as I'm able to add a link to your site there (in my signature) :wink:

      How to apply
      E-mail [email protected] a link to your website. Proof of ownership will be required if your application is accepted.

      Eh... Nevermind then. I don't have a email account. :tongue:

      Don't be so serious. It's just a forum. No one cares what you think anyway.

    • @somik said:

      @EvolutionHost said:
      • A relatively popular website.
      • A link to the Evolution Host website in a section of your site.

      I would like you to consider LowEndTalk.com as I'm able to add a link to your site there (in my signature) :wink:

      How to apply
      E-mail [email protected] a link to your website. Proof of ownership will be required if your application is accepted.

      Eh... Nevermind then. I don't have a email account. :tongue:

      Then they better be sure "DDOS protection" is good :tongue:

      relentless collector of highest clocked, highest performing KVM/NVMe/Gbit VPSes at the most competitive rates. just to hard idle them. zero knowledge on coding/programming; a mere hobbyist.

    • @cybertech said:

      @somik said:

      @EvolutionHost said:
      • A relatively popular website.
      • A link to the Evolution Host website in a section of your site.

      I would like you to consider LowEndTalk.com as I'm able to add a link to your site there (in my signature) :wink:

      How to apply
      E-mail [email protected] a link to your website. Proof of ownership will be required if your application is accepted.

      Eh... Nevermind then. I don't have a email account. :tongue:

      Then they better be sure "DDOS protection" is good :tongue:

      In that case, best DDOS protection is not to have a server or website. If nothing to target, nothing to hit!

      Anyway, best of luck with the marketing campaign.

      Thanked by 1cybertech

      Don't be so serious. It's just a forum. No one cares what you think anyway.

    • nothing is for free. email addresses collection campaign and arbitrary rating what popular means.

    • Popular worldwide or popular site in specific country (not english) also eligible?

      UpCloud free $25 through this aff link - Linode, DigitalOcean and Vultr alternative, multiple location, IPv6.

    • dahartigandahartigan Member, Host Rep

      Does it matter if the site is a site that sells potassium and potassium accessories? It's very popular within the potassium counterfeiting community and sees on average 1000 visits per decade, with strong growth potential in Kazakhstan.

      Thanked by 3Skander vimslim uptime

      Reppin' nobody and everyone | "Get a FREE high-spec VPS from Evolution Host"

    • EvolutionHostEvolutionHost Member, Provider

      @hyperblast said:
      nothing is for free. email addresses collection campaign and arbitrary rating what popular means.

      Hey,

      To clarify, we've no interest in peoples E-mails addresses. The offer is exactly what it says on the tin. No strings attached.

      Evolution Host offer DDoS Protected SSD and HDD Linux KVM VPS Hosting from €4.99

      Or perhaps you'd prefer a free VPS?

    • EvolutionHostEvolutionHost Member, Provider

      @Dazzle said:
      Popular worldwide or popular site in specific country (not english) also eligible?

      Hey Dazzle.

      The site can be in any language.

      Evolution Host offer DDoS Protected SSD and HDD Linux KVM VPS Hosting from €4.99

      Or perhaps you'd prefer a free VPS?

    • EvolutionHostEvolutionHost Member, Provider

      @dahartigan said:
      Does it matter if the site is a site that sells potassium and potassium accessories? It's very popular within the potassium counterfeiting community and sees on average 1000 visits per decade, with strong growth potential in Kazakhstan.

      This criteria is acceptable as long as four coconuts per millennium are sent to Evolution Host staff.

      Thanked by 2dahartigan yoursunny

      Evolution Host offer DDoS Protected SSD and HDD Linux KVM VPS Hosting from €4.99

      Or perhaps you'd prefer a free VPS?

    • @EvolutionHost said:

      @hyperblast said:
      nothing is for free. email addresses collection campaign and arbitrary rating what popular means.

      Hey,

      To clarify, we've no interest in peoples E-mails addresses. The offer is exactly what it says on the tin. No strings attached.

      To be honest, you can collect more emails by using Facebook surveys then abovementioned method.

      Then again, you can always create a forum and collect emails that way, right member of LET @hyperblast?

      Don't be so serious. It's just a forum. No one cares what you think anyway.

    • Maybe of interest? @eva2000

      Tired of LET scams?
      A Moderated forum : https://talk.lowendspirit.com/

    • $0.0 is just way too much money.

      You are dreaming. | And it's a nightmare. | THE SECRET THREAD | THE TRUTH | HAVES YOU SEEN THIS YURA?
      „Homo homini rattus.“ | It's not nightmare, it's reality, but it's still nightmare.

    • h2oh2o Member
      edited November 2019

      low-end users didn't have website, let alone popular website.

    • EvolutionHostEvolutionHost Member, Provider

      @h2o said:
      low-end users didn't have website, let alone popular website.

      In some cases, we've agreed to offer a package to LET community members with a large presence on the LET site.

      Thanked by 2dahartigan poisson

      Evolution Host offer DDoS Protected SSD and HDD Linux KVM VPS Hosting from €4.99

      Or perhaps you'd prefer a free VPS?

    • Got a VPS from them. Looking good so far I'll probably post a small review later.

    • @EvolutionHost said:

      @h2o said:
      low-end users didn't have website, let alone popular website.

      In some cases, we've agreed to offer a package to LET community members with a large presence on the LET site.

      Interesting. How do you define large presence?

      Deals and Reviews: LowEndBoxes Review | Avoid dodgy providers with The LEBRE Whitelist | Free hosting (with conditions): Evolution-Host, NanoKVM, FreeMach, ServedEZ | Follow latest deals on Twitter or Telegram

    • @poisson said:
      Interesting. How do you define large presence?

      Goes everywhere and makes a lot of noise. Example: @uptime @ITLabs :tongue:

      Thanked by 1uptime

      Don't be so serious. It's just a forum. No one cares what you think anyway.

    • EvolutionHostEvolutionHost Member, Provider

      @poisson said:

      @EvolutionHost said:

      @h2o said:
      low-end users didn't have website, let alone popular website.

      In some cases, we've agreed to offer a package to LET community members with a large presence on the LET site.

      Interesting. How do you define large presence?

      I suppose the most basic requirement would be a frequent poster on the LET forums.

      Evolution Host offer DDoS Protected SSD and HDD Linux KVM VPS Hosting from €4.99

      Or perhaps you'd prefer a free VPS?

    • ennkhennkh Member
      edited November 2019

      Thanks to Evolution Host, I got 3 VPS for my websites :)

    • Hi @EvolutionHost , it sounds interesting...
      I just emailed you :)

      LEMPer is yet another LEMP stack installer (plus cli-based LEMP stack management tool).
      Start your LEMP stack on the reliable cloud VPS instance starting only from around $5/mo.

    • @EvolutionHost email sent from oriental.infosec;

    • @EvolutionHost said:
      Evolution Host are offering a premium VPS free of charge to users with a popular website in exchange for a small text-based backlink. There is no hard stock limit for this offer. The requirements will be listed at the bottom of the post.

      VPS Specifications
      • 4 vCPU Cores
      • 4GB RAM
      • 80GB SSD or 350GB HDD Storage
      • Gbps port
      • Advanced DDoS Protection
      • KVM Virtualization
      • Multiple Linux OS

      These specifications can be improved for websites which would require more resources.

      Offer Requirements/Details
      • A relatively popular website.
      • A link to the Evolution Host website in a section of your site.

      How to apply
      E-mail [email protected] a link to your website. Proof of ownership will be required if your application is accepted.

      Not all applications will be accepted, only ones which meet the criteria we are looking for.

      Do you offer PUBG hosting? The minimum monthly payment is 1.19€? I clicked on the order without any reaction.

    • EvolutionHostEvolutionHost Member, Provider

      @starrydots said:

      @EvolutionHost said:
      Evolution Host are offering a premium VPS free of charge to users with a popular website in exchange for a small text-based backlink. There is no hard stock limit for this offer. The requirements will be listed at the bottom of the post.

      VPS Specifications
      • 4 vCPU Cores
      • 4GB RAM
      • 80GB SSD or 350GB HDD Storage
      • Gbps port
      • Advanced DDoS Protection
      • KVM Virtualization
      • Multiple Linux OS

      These specifications can be improved for websites which would require more resources.

      Offer Requirements/Details
      • A relatively popular website.
      • A link to the Evolution Host website in a section of your site.

      How to apply
      E-mail marketin[email protected] a link to your website. Proof of ownership will be required if your application is accepted.

      Not all applications will be accepted, only ones which meet the criteria we are looking for.

      Do you offer PUBG hosting? The minimum monthly payment is 1.19€? I clicked on the order without any reaction.

      Hey. Perhaps you have Javascript disabled? You should receive a notification informing you that the PUBG developers are yet to release the dedicated server files for PUBG yet - Once they have, hosting will be available on that page.

      Evolution Host offer DDoS Protected SSD and HDD Linux KVM VPS Hosting from €4.99

      Or perhaps you'd prefer a free VPS?

    • @h2o said:
      low-end users didn't have website, let alone popular website.

      That's right like this

    • Google started keeling those backlinks that are not related to the page they're on so i dunno how will this help you unless those websites are hosting related and might actually bring in some sales.

      So Say We All

    • mikhomikho Member, Provider

      Do you offer IPv6 and would it break the ToS to run it as an LES location?

      Get a LES NAT VPS! (or 10) in United States (3), Germany, Bulgaria, France, Norway, Australia (2), Singapore. | -> 500gb NAT Storage
    • EdmondEdmond Member without signature

      @mikho said:
      Do you offer IPv6 and would it break the ToS to run it as an LES location?

      Question: if @EvolutionHost approves this and it gets set up as a LES location, do you intent to charge for such a service or offer it as a "community" level service for free (but then again LES was always as-is anyway).

    • mikhomikho Member, Provider

      @Edmond said:

      @mikho said:
      Do you offer IPv6 and would it break the ToS to run it as an LES location?

      Question: if @EvolutionHost approves this and it gets set up as a LES location, do you intent to charge for such a service or offer it as a "community" level service for free (but then again LES was always as-is anyway).

      Same low price as everywhere else, licenses costs money, support costs money, other locations costs money.

      Thanked by 2Edmond poisson
      Get a LES NAT VPS! (or 10) in United States (3), Germany, Bulgaria, France, Norway, Australia (2), Singapore. | -> 500gb NAT Storage
    • Server location please?

    • @andrew1995 Any small effort to look for the answer will reveal it to you.

    • EvolutionHostEvolutionHost Member, Provider

      @mikho said:
      Do you offer IPv6 and would it break the ToS to run it as an LES location?

      Hey. The VPS comes with 65, 535 IPv6 addresses.

      Thanked by 1uptime

      Evolution Host offer DDoS Protected SSD and HDD Linux KVM VPS Hosting from €4.99

      Or perhaps you'd prefer a free VPS?

    • EvolutionHostEvolutionHost Member, Provider

      Update: You can now apply for the free VPS directly on this page: https://evolution-host.com/free-vps.php

      Thanked by 1Ganonk

      Evolution Host offer DDoS Protected SSD and HDD Linux KVM VPS Hosting from €4.99

      Or perhaps you'd prefer a free VPS?

    • @EvolutionHost said:
      Update: You can now apply for the free VPS directly on this page: https://evolution-host.com/free-vps.php

      i hopefull you will accepted my request, from my email [email protected]

      thanks you

    • @EvolutionHost Do you have roots on forum.sa-mp.com ?

    • EvolutionHostEvolutionHost Member, Provider

      @rahulks said:
      @EvolutionHost Do you have roots on forum.sa-mp.com ?

      Hey! Not too sure what you mean.

      Can you elaborate?

      Thanked by 1Ganonk

      Evolution Host offer DDoS Protected SSD and HDD Linux KVM VPS Hosting from €4.99

      Or perhaps you'd prefer a free VPS?

    • When we can know the result?

    • dahartigandahartigan Member, Host Rep

      @brilliance said:
      When we can know the result?

      You'll know, when you know. Ya know?

      Reppin' nobody and everyone | "Get a FREE high-spec VPS from Evolution Host"

    • @dahartigan said:

      @brilliance said:
      When we can know the result?

      You'll know, when you know. Ya know?

      Do you know, When I know? I don't know whether do you know.

    • dahartigandahartigan Member, Host Rep

      @brilliance said:

      @dahartigan said:

      @brilliance said:
      When we can know the result?

      You'll know, when you know. Ya know?

      Do you know, When I know? I don't know whether do you know.

      No, now you know.

      Reppin' nobody and everyone | "Get a FREE high-spec VPS from Evolution Host"

    Sign In or Register to comment.