Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$0.00 KVM VPS - 4GB RAM, 4 vCPU cores, Gbps Port, DDoS Protection - Details inside
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$0.00 KVM VPS - 4GB RAM, 4 vCPU cores, Gbps Port, DDoS Protection - Details inside

EvolutionHostEvolutionHost Member, Host Rep

Evolution Host are offering a premium VPS free of charge to users with a popular website in exchange for a small text-based backlink. There is no hard stock limit for this offer. The requirements will be listed at the bottom of the post.

VPS Specifications
• 4 vCPU Cores
• 4GB RAM
• 80GB SSD or 350GB HDD Storage
• Gbps port
• Advanced DDoS Protection
• KVM Virtualization
• Multiple Linux OS

These specifications can be improved for websites which would require more resources.

Offer Requirements/Details
• A relatively popular website.
• A link to the Evolution Host website in a section of your site.

How to apply
E-mail [email protected] a link to your website. Proof of ownership will be required if your application is accepted.

Not all applications will be accepted, only ones which meet the criteria we are looking for.

Comments

• "Relatively popular" is relative. Prepare for issues with butthurt feelings from applications that aren't "relatively popular".

• EvolutionHostEvolutionHost Member, Host Rep

@TimboJones said:
    "Relatively popular" is relative. Prepare for issues with butthurt feelings from applications that aren't "relatively popular".

Thanks for the feedback Timbo.

We'll be willing to adjust our offer as needed dependent upon our evaluation of the website.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • What's the minimum definition of "popular"? 1k page views per day?

@CyberneticTitan said:
    What's the minimum definition of "popular"? 1k page views per day?

Hey Cyber,

Simply shoot an E-mail over to [email protected] and your site will be evaluated for eligibility.

• $0.00 KVM VPS - 4GB RAM, 4 vCPU cores

Saw the title, think it’s a typo.

Go inside, find it’s true..

Mind I asking is there any low end offers for idling?

Thanked by 1Chuck
  • nice offer but can you expand the "relatively popular website" line? which popular site will need free vps even? it would be better if you put specific amount in line and support non popular sites more than popular ones. but yeah more visitors means more visibility and its reasonable.

@RecD said:

$0.00 KVM VPS - 4GB RAM, 4 vCPU cores

Saw the title, think it’s a typo.

Go inside, find it’s true..

Mind I asking is there any low end offers for idling?

Hey,

The VPS can be used for anything that doesn't breach our ToS.

@info said:
    nice offer but can you expand the "relatively popular website" line? which popular site will need free vps even? it would be better if you put specific amount in line and support non popular sites more than popular ones. but yeah more visitors means more visibility and its reasonable.

Hey,

As mentioned, I wouldn't worry too much about it. If your website doesn't meet our criteria we may be able to offer a smaller package based upon the criteria your site meets. Simply shoot an E-mail over to [email protected] with your website URL and we'll get back to you.

Thanked by 1info
  • @EvolutionHost said:

@info said:
    nice offer but can you expand the "relatively popular website" line? which popular site will need free vps even? it would be better if you put specific amount in line and support non popular sites more than popular ones. but yeah more visitors means more visibility and its reasonable.

Hey,

As mentioned, I wouldn't worry too much about it. If your website doesn't meet our criteria we may be able to offer a smaller package based upon the criteria your site meets. Simply shoot an E-mail over to [email protected] with your website URL and we'll get back to you.

Alright i'll consider it. can you tell what's the bandwidth of vps please

@info said:

@EvolutionHost said:

@info said:

Hey,

Alright i'll consider it. can you tell what's the bandwidth of vps please

No hard limit. Likely in the 60TB range.

Thanked by 1info
  • maybe that dude with "is blog worth in 2019" can take advantage of this. Unless he does not make one yet.

• somiksomik Member
    edited November 2019

@EvolutionHost said:

I would like you to consider LowEndTalk.com as I'm able to add a link to your site there (in my signature) :wink:

How to apply
    E-mail [email protected] a link to your website. Proof of ownership will be required if your application is accepted.

Eh... Nevermind then. I don't have a email account. :tongue:

• @somik said:

@EvolutionHost said:

I would like you to consider LowEndTalk.com as I'm able to add a link to your site there (in my signature) :wink:

How to apply

Then they better be sure "DDOS protection" is good :tongue:

• @cybertech said:

@somik said:

@EvolutionHost said:

How to apply

Then they better be sure "DDOS protection" is good :tongue:

In that case, best DDOS protection is not to have a server or website. If nothing to target, nothing to hit!

Anyway, best of luck with the marketing campaign.

Thanked by 1cybertech
  • nothing is for free. email addresses collection campaign and arbitrary rating what popular means.

• Popular worldwide or popular site in specific country (not english) also eligible?

• Does it matter if the site is a site that sells potassium and potassium accessories? It's very popular within the potassium counterfeiting community and sees on average 1000 visits per decade, with strong growth potential in Kazakhstan.

Thanked by 3Skander vimslim uptime

@hyperblast said:
    nothing is for free. email addresses collection campaign and arbitrary rating what popular means.

Hey,

To clarify, we've no interest in peoples E-mails addresses. The offer is exactly what it says on the tin. No strings attached.

@Dazzle said:
    Popular worldwide or popular site in specific country (not english) also eligible?

Hey Dazzle.

The site can be in any language.

@dahartigan said:
    Does it matter if the site is a site that sells potassium and potassium accessories? It's very popular within the potassium counterfeiting community and sees on average 1000 visits per decade, with strong growth potential in Kazakhstan.

This criteria is acceptable as long as four coconuts per millennium are sent to Evolution Host staff.

Thanked by 2dahartigan yoursunny
  • @EvolutionHost said:

@hyperblast said:
    nothing is for free. email addresses collection campaign and arbitrary rating what popular means.

Hey,

To clarify, we've no interest in peoples E-mails addresses. The offer is exactly what it says on the tin. No strings attached.

To be honest, you can collect more emails by using Facebook surveys then abovementioned method.

Then again, you can always create a forum and collect emails that way, right member of LET @hyperblast?

• Maybe of interest? @eva2000

• $0.0 is just way too much money.

Thanked by 1coreflux
  • h2oh2o Member
    edited November 2019

low-end users didn't have website, let alone popular website.

@h2o said:

In some cases, we've agreed to offer a package to LET community members with a large presence on the LET site.

Thanked by 2dahartigan poisson
  • Got a VPS from them. Looking good so far I'll probably post a small review later.

• @EvolutionHost said:

@h2o said:

In some cases, we've agreed to offer a package to LET community members with a large presence on the LET site.

Interesting. How do you define large presence?

• @poisson said:

Goes everywhere and makes a lot of noise. Example: @uptime @ITLabs :tongue:

Thanked by 1uptime

@poisson said:

@EvolutionHost said:

@h2o said:

I suppose the most basic requirement would be a frequent poster on the LET forums.

• ennkhennkh Member
    edited November 2019

Thanks to Evolution Host, I got 3 VPS for my websites :)