Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Looking for hourly VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Looking for hourly VPS

i need a hourly VPS
thank you

Comments

  • y tho?

    the Amitz.party lives on!

  • ITLabsITLabs Member
    edited October 2019

    How many hours? Specs? Ram, hdd, sdd? IPv4, IPv6? Amitz enabled?

    #lexit | FatPal - Official LET payment gateway

  • deankdeank Member, Troll

    And budget as well as gender.

    Come on, show some efforts.

    Thanked by 1flatland_spider

    I have not created a single thread. Verify it if you dare.

  • @ITLabs said:
    How many hours? Specs? Ram, hdd, sdd? IPv4, IPv6? Amitz enabled?

    at least my friend a 4 Gb Ram HDD or SDD IPv4 hourly Paid as Linode or DigitalOcean

  • Thanked by 1ayoube2063

    #lexit | FatPal - Official LET payment gateway

  • Bandwich, thx

    the Amitz.party lives on!

  • MPGMPG Member

    Ramnode has been treating me well. ;-)

  • @MPG said:
    Ramnode has been treating me well. ;-)

    Ramnode do not support Hourly payment

  • Also, LunaNode is solid stuff.

    Thanked by 1ayoube2063

    #lexit | FatPal - Official LET payment gateway

  • How about Vultr?

    Click above aff link to register and you get $50 free credit when you spend $25. Lots of options to create hourly VPS (from $0.004/hour to $0.476/hour) and they have both SSD and NVMe. Available in 16 locations.

    Thanked by 1ayoube2063
  • MikeAMikeA Member, Provider
    edited October 2019

    Linode charges by the hour I'm pretty sure. Pretty much any "cloud server" advertised service like Lightsail.

    Thanked by 1ayoube2063

    ExtraVM - AMD Ryzen VPS starting @ $3.50
    USA (TX, VA, FL), CA, FR, UK, SGP, AU

  • thank you guys but i need a provider that support port25

    Thanked by 1uptime
  • @ayoube2063 said:

    @MPG said:
    Ramnode has been treating me well. ;-)

    Ramnode do not support Hourly payment

    They do since some weeks/months

  • @ayoube2063 said:
    thank you guys but i need a provider that support port25

    As per Vultr policy, you can open ticket and ask them to open port 25 for you.

  • @ayoube2063 said:
    thank you guys but i need a provider that support port25

    So ... can you tel us more about what sort of email you need to send on an hourly basis ?

    Thanked by 2ITLabs FootKaput

    the Amitz.party lives on!

  • @alilet said:

    @ayoube2063 said:
    thank you guys but i need a provider that support port25

    As per Vultr policy, you can open ticket and ask them to open port 25 for you.

    unfortunately bro they don't open the port 25

  • @ayoube2063 said:

    @alilet said:

    @ayoube2063 said:
    thank you guys but i need a provider that support port25

    As per Vultr policy, you can open ticket and ask them to open port 25 for you.

    unfortunately bro they don't open the port 25

    Yes they do. I have Vultr VMs with port 25 opened. But I have an ooooold account and track record.

    #lexit | FatPal - Official LET payment gateway

  • @ayoube2063 bro do you need cold email outreach service ?

    the Amitz.party lives on!

  • MPGMPG Member

    @ayoube2063 said:

    @MPG said:
    Ramnode has been treating me well. ;-)

    Ramnode do not support Hourly payment

    You sure? I buy a block of time and subtract usage which is calculated buy hour. Min account requirement is $3. > @drivex said:

    @ayoube2063 said:

    @MPG said:
    Ramnode has been treating me well. ;-)

    Ramnode do not support Hourly payment

    They do since some weeks/months

    They have been hourly since their cloud offering went live.

    Thanked by 1ayoube2063
  • @ITLabs said:

    @ayoube2063 said:

    @alilet said:

    @ayoube2063 said:
    thank you guys but i need a provider that support port25

    As per Vultr policy, you can open ticket and ask them to open port 25 for you.

    unfortunately bro they don't open the port 25

    Yes they do. I have Vultr VMs with port 25 opened. But I have an ooooold account and track record.

    do you sell this account bro !?

  • @uptime said:
    @ayoube2063 bro do you need cold email outreach service ?

    you want to said cloud service ?!

    Thanked by 1uptime
  • ITLabsITLabs Member
    edited October 2019

    Nope bro

    #lexit | FatPal - Official LET payment gateway

  • @ayoube2063 said:

    @uptime said:
    @ayoube2063 bro do you need cold email outreach service ?

    you want to said cloud service ?!

    PM me your email address bro

    the Amitz.party lives on!

  • SmallWebSmallWeb Member, Provider

    @ayoube2063 said:

    @MPG said:
    Ramnode has been treating me well. ;-)

    Ramnode do not support Hourly payment

    It should be available through their Openstack Cloud (Fleio) which is through a seperate panel and requires manual ordering to setup first at https://clientarea.ramnode.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=316

    As well as that, IntoVPS also has Openstack Cloud offerings in 6 locations.

    Thanked by 2ayoube2063 intovps
  • @Mic-hael said:

    @ayoube2063 said:

    @MPG said:
    Ramnode has been treating me well. ;-)

    Ramnode do not support Hourly payment

    It should be available through their Openstack Cloud (Fleio) which is through a seperate panel and requires manual ordering to setup first at https://clientarea.ramnode.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=316

    As well as that, IntoVPS also has Openstack Cloud offerings in 6 locations.

    Yes bro in the new plarforme they add cloud service

  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited October 2019

    @ayoube2063 - I got ur PM bro, maybe better if I respond here in case my people are not ready to get with the program - they will maybe want to know if are you serious business and will pay bitcoin

    But I am thinking maybe you don't really know how all this can go since you just signed up new here

    A major concern would be that there is some misunderstanding and you will loose your moneys because TOS

    and that would be too bad and so sad!

    So will recommend to study carefully how all this can go down for you

    such as learning knowledge in this thread: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/160203/i-was-caught-spamming/p1

    And then contemplate to communicate your clarified intentions here

    the Amitz.party lives on!

  • @uptime said:
    @ayoube2063 - I got ur PM bro, maybe better if I respond here in case my people are not ready to get with the program - they will maybe want to know if are you serious business and will pay bitcoin

    But I am thinking maybe you don't really know how all this can go since you just signed up new here

    A major concern would be that there is some misunderstanding and you will loose your moneys because TOS

    and that would be too bad and so sad!

    So will recommend to study carefully how all this can go down for you

    such as learning knowledge in this thread: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/160203/i-was-caught-spamming/p1

    And then contemplate to communicate your clarified intentions here

    Clear bro

    Thanked by 1uptime
  • ITLabsITLabs Member
    edited October 2019

    @uptime I'm also interested in your products bro. Is it good stuff bro? Please PM me.

    Thanked by 1uptime

    #lexit | FatPal - Official LET payment gateway

  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited October 2019

    @ITLabs bro I can tell you right here right now it is grade-A bullshit.

    I'm not sure if I am allowed to PM you unless you have a provider tag

    EDIT2:

    Looks like OP's account is disabled now ... maybe they'll read this anyway:

    sorry, this is just some humor at your expense, not an offer to buy or sell unsolicited email services.

    But I'm guessing that maybe you don't know what you're getting into so I will try to explain a bit better - with respect, as one human being to another - sending even "legit" email is fairly regulated in many parts of the world, and can cause problems for providers who at the very least do not wish to have their IP address reputation tarnished and quickly blocked for sending unsolicited commercial email (also known as "spam").

    In more extreme cases there can be legal statutes which apply both civil and criminal penalties for violations.

    So if you are intending to venture into such territory without being mindful of such regulations and realities - it is quite likely that you will cause some grief both for the providers and for yourself. The natural progression of such a quest would involve dealing with internet outlaws - actual criminals - who will easily recognize your ignorance and happily take your money as well.

    And for these reasons there is generally a low threshold of tolerance for these requests and related discussion on this forum. This is probably why your account is now banned.

    Now perhaps this was an unfortunate misunderstanding, and your email needs are 100% legit - in which case you will do well to study and research a bit on how to proceed without further confusion. And if you have technical skills and ambition, then please do consider the many things you can do that don't involve sending email in a world which has grown weary of spam.

    Thanked by 3ITLabs debaser t0ny0

    the Amitz.party lives on!

  • @uptime: What a patient guy you are :smile:

    (OP signs up, immediately starts thread, wants hourly billing and port 25, doesn't bother to clarify his usage: what more do we need to know?)

    Thanked by 2uptime ITLabs

    "Linux will run happily with only 4 MB of RAM, including all of the bells and whistles such as the X Window System, Emacs, and so on." (M. Welsh & L. Kaufman, Running Linux, 2e, 1996, p. 32)

  • @uptime managed to master the secret ancient arts of "body and mind balance" through daily consumption of large quantities of chayote.

    Thanked by 2Janevski angstrom

    #lexit | FatPal - Official LET payment gateway

  • aka Buddha's Minced Ovaries and Testicles (佛陀的卵巢和睾丸) ... the secret ingredient for an Amitz party

    seriously tho, cultivating that "bless your heart" mansplaining mode for the long con

    Thanked by 1ITLabs

    the Amitz.party lives on!

  • Bro. Do you need an hourly sister (or bro if that's how you roll), bro?

    Purveyor of high quality potassium

  • Bro wtf

    Thanked by 1ITLabs

    lurking in the shadows like a wombat or some shit

  • vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited October 2019

    I missed the bro party. Thank goodness Amitz party is still on.


  • @dahartigan said:
    Bro. Do you need an hourly sister (or bro if that's how you roll), bro?

    You just pray to god that he isn't into the Japanese otaku culture...

    Don't be so serious. It's just a forum. No one cares what you think anyway.

Sign In or Register to comment.