Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a well reputable provider who accepts bitcoin and doesn't require any info.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a well reputable provider who accepts bitcoin and doesn't require any info.

GuineaGuinea Member
edited October 2019 in Providers

Like the title says, I'm looking for a provider like that (also, not one of the digitalocean/vultr/linode "resellers").

And no, I'm not doing anything illegal, I am just looking for a provider where I can have privacy and not have to give away any of my personal info.

Comments

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@Francisco does at buyvm.net

Thanked by 1Guinea
  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

I think @MikeA does too.

Thanked by 1Guinea
  • ITLabsITLabs Member
    edited October 2019

@Guinea said:
    Like the title says, I'm looking for a provider like that (also, not one of the digitalocean/vultr/linode "resellers").

Check btcdir.net by @coolindark

And no, I'm not doing anything illegal, I am just looking for a provider where I can have privacy and not have to give away any of my personal info.

I doubt you can use any serious provider being totally anonymous.

Thanked by 2Guinea maverickp
  • GuineaGuinea Member
    edited October 2019

ITLabs said: I doubt you can use any serious provider being totally anonymous.

I mean, I dont really care if my IP is logged or anything like that, im looking for a provider to host my personal VPN on, and it kind of defeats the point if the VPS uses a dedicated IP that is tied directly to my personal info.

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

@Guinea said:

ITLabs said: I doubt you can use any serious provider being totally anonymous.

I mean, I dont really care if my IP is logged or anything like that, im looking for a provider to host my personal VPN on, and it kind of defeats the point if the VPS uses a dedicated IP that is tied directly to my personal info.

You are not the owner of the IP nor it's routed with you ASN
    So it will not tied with your info

Also I don't think any reputable provider will accept anonymous client.

Thanked by 2maverickp kkrajk
  • @Guinea said
    IP that is tied directly to my personal info.

A vpn works great to bypass your ISP's content snooping.

Else, use (slow) Tor and get rejected by all sorts of WAFs.

• Guinea said: Like the title says, I'm looking for a provider like that (also, not one of the digitalocean/vultr/linode "resellers").

@Guinea said:

Its easy to do this for us , are you able to pay for such service ? if yes please post your budget.