Online.net broken sale process and worst customer support.
I have never seen so cheep company which does not care its own sale agreement just for euro 2 and has the worst support system. Here is are some points.
- I noticed online new sale on 26th at lowendtalk website.
- I went to their website and all euro 2 servers with 1 TB disk are gone.
- Some user on this form were saying they just ordered Start-2-S-SATA
- So I asked how they order here at https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3024334#Comment_3024334
- As per suggestion by @lebidule, I start pressing F5 and got I available which I ordered very quickly.
- I waited for 3-4 hours but my sever is not delivered, So I created ticket 808157.
- Mr. Dylan replied me that they do not have spare server so cannot deliver.
- So I said are your sale order process was broken as you have taken more orders than servers you had in stock.
- Then Mr. Jaroslaw replied saying “be patient, your server will arrive shortly”
- I said thanks for confirmation.
- Then Mr. Jaroslaw asked me to close ticket if I have nothing else.
- So I closed ticket.
- I waited for whole one day and on 27 evening, I created another ticket 808474, asking how long it will take.
- Then Mr. Ian replied that “I'm forwarding your ticket to our advanced specialists.” So wait
- I waited for two days.
- Yesterday morning at 10AM, Mr. Jaroslaw said that my order is cancelled as they do not have server in stock.
- Now randomly their support persons reply to ticket without reading what other support person already said to me.
- And today morning Mr. Ian replied saying that start-2-s-sata are in stock so order again at https://www.online.net/fr/serveurs-dedies/start-2-s-sata
- I checked this page and now price was 8 euro and I said now price is 8 euro but order which canceled due to their stock was euro 2. I said yesterday was last day of month so why not they waited for 2-3 days as there was chance that today they will get stock and they can deliver server to me. Indeed they have 42 servers when I checked in morning.
- Then Céline replied “We apologize for the inconvenience, because we never have the arrival dates of our future stocks. We had no visibility on this.”
So here are some facts
- They accepted my order in sale even though they do not have servers in your stock.
- They keep saying me for three days that I will get server soon.
- They cancelled my order saying that they do not have server.
- After few hours they have more that 42 server available.
- Now they want me to pay four times price of sale price without any fault from my side