Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
CLIMITED.de no service after nearly 1 month from payment
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

CLIMITED.de no service after nearly 1 month from payment

I am curious if anyone is happy with CLIMITED.de. I think I have worked with over 25 hosting providers over the past 15 years and I have to say none of my experiences have been nearly as bad as with CLIMITED.de

First thing I noticed was their email confirmations do not reach me on gmail. Not a big deal, I moved on. I ordered dedicated server and VPS.

VPS was showing as active, Dedicated as pending. VPS didn't work, tickets ignored.

I waited for about 5 days for the dedicated then I tried to reach them to see how longer it will take to activate. No reply on tickets for about 5 days so I emailed, still nothing. Nothing on the livechat on their site.

I called them, some guy answered and told me they will get back to me very soon, but he didn't even ask for my details.

I called second time, a women answered and she told me they will get back to me, she asked my last name, we spent about 5 minutes with spelling then she didn't ask anything else and said on of her colleagues will reach me.

Still nothing so I called 3rd time, and the same experience repeated.

I opened another ticket and finally someone answered me that next week their servers are arriving. He also replied about the VPS that it can be installed over KVM, there was no other option from clientarea and they offered to charge me 25 EUR/hour to install a 6 EUR/month VPS - cool isn't it?

Few more days passed, situation still unsolved, the only progress was that ticket was now being answered, like once every two days with some very short answers, no real solution.

I asked for refund. They immediately cancelled the ordered and refunded the money in clientarea's credits and keeping them hostage there. They said they cannot return my money because I paid by Bitcoin. They said Bitcoin orders cannot be refunded.

At some point I was told new servers arrived, I accepted to have the servers.
I was confirmed that request was sent to technician. 7 days passed and again no server, no nothing.

Currently it's almost 1 month since my payment and no service.

«1

Comments

  • Could you add some screenshots?

  • tmlntmln Member
    edited September 2019

    https://ibb.co/WzRhr9J
    Server ordered 10/08/2019
    Today still nothing.
    I can add more screenshots if you want.

  • had the same error with email confirmation, they said that email server was down. they did not responded to my ticket more than week.

    Thanked by 1webclouddev
  • Really thats horrible. May be you can contact @Gam3over .

    Reach me at manishpant.com . Discord Id: Manish#6403

  • dfroedfroe Member, Provider

    As mentioned on the other thread I also considered buying something from them. But as my pre-sales questions still take them weeks to answer, I can hardly believe it will become much better when I give them my money.

    Unfortunatelly the company / person who is listed in the imprint of climited.de is not listed by the German Federal Network Agency (Bundesnetzagentur) [PDF] as an approved provider of telecommunication services. If providing hosting services in Germany a permission involving an audit from that agency is mandatory.

    Let's see where this story ends. Or how nigh the end might be.

    As always with unknown providers, take care spending money on multi-month contracts and prefer paying with PayPal or credit card where you can request a refund in case of scam.

    Thanked by 2ehab coreflux

    IT Service David Froehlich | Individual network and hosting solutions | AS39083 | RIPE LIR services (IPv4, IPv6, ASN)

  • @ofit Like I said in my first post, I tried to contact them over email, tickets, phone and live chat and only after many days, one ticket got a short reply. On the phone I was in contact with different people, what are they doing? Do they really work for the company? I don't know, they could never help me with anything.

    @dfroe Yes, I should have used Paypal for the first payment, but generally I had good experience with German providers, so I went with BTC. Big mistake! They told me VPS don't come preinstalled with OS and you can't install them from clientarea because of some German privacy law. Only to tell me later that Dedicated will come with pre-installed OS. Totally non-sense, like only trying to find some excuse.

    Thanked by 1HostUp
  • HostUpHostUp Member, Provider
    edited September 2019

    Demand a refund via PayPal. I once had a similar experience when running a gameserver. I bought something then I never actually got it and the support didn't respond. It was also German. But it my case I waited more than a month. Then they tried to bill me again when I still hadn't received anything :D

    Thanked by 1coreflux

    David B. from HostUp, LLC | Web & VPS Hosting in Netherlands | DDoS protection | $3,50/mo
    Also writes awesome tutorials for ubuntu on blog

  • if you paid with Butcoin then look pick up a Didjeridoo

    you'll feel much better.

    Thanked by 1Janevski
    • do not prepay > 1 year and check for reviews/support
    • only use monthly from a provider operating < 1 year 🍆
  • UPDATE: They told me twice that my requests have been forwarded to the "technical". Then they sent a renewal invoice (yeah, for a service which I was able to use 0 seconds). But now they are no longer communicating.

    Thanked by 1coreflux
  • Gam3overGam3over Member
    edited September 2019

    @tmln said:
    I am curious if anyone is happy with CLIMITED.de. I think I have worked with over 25 hosting providers over the past 15 years and I have to say none of my experiences have been nearly as bad as with CLIMITED.de

    First thing I noticed was their email confirmations do not reach me on gmail. Not a big deal, I moved on. I ordered dedicated server and VPS.

    VPS was showing as active, Dedicated as pending. VPS didn't work, tickets ignored.

    I waited for about 5 days for the dedicated then I tried to reach them to see how longer it will take to activate. No reply on tickets for about 5 days so I emailed, still nothing. Nothing on the livechat on their site.

    I called them, some guy answered and told me they will get back to me very soon, but he didn't even ask for my details.

    I called second time, a women answered and she told me they will get back to me, she asked my last name, we spent about 5 minutes with spelling then she didn't ask anything else and said on of her colleagues will reach me.

    Still nothing so I called 3rd time, and the same experience repeated.

    I opened another ticket and finally someone answered me that next week their servers are arriving. He also replied about the VPS that it can be installed over KVM, there was no other option from clientarea and they offered to charge me 25 EUR/hour to install a 6 EUR/month VPS - cool isn't it?

    Few more days passed, situation still unsolved, the only progress was that ticket was now being answered, like once every two days with some very short answers, no real solution.

    I asked for refund. They immediately cancelled the ordered and refunded the money in clientarea's credits and keeping them hostage there. They said they cannot return my money because I paid by Bitcoin. They said Bitcoin orders cannot be refunded.

    At some point I was told new servers arrived, I accepted to have the servers.
    I was confirmed that request was sent to technician. 7 days passed and again no server, no nothing.

    Currently it's almost 1 month since my payment and no service.

    Install of VPS is very easy ... You can chose an ISO image and you can install your server over NOVNC ... its not hard ... i have send you a Tutorial (In German but you need to follow the steps then is your VPS installed)

    Dedicated Servers are out of stock ... i Can't build new server without new Hardware... (Hardware is Ordered but DHL needs Long to delivering the order)

    for your refund request.

    Unfortunately, I can not return bitcoin payments for legal reasons ...

    Refunding your Bitcoin payment in Paypal is not possible either ... that's why I booked your money back to your balance and placed you on the waiting list of Dedicated Server orders.

    CLimited - https://climited.de/ - VPS, Dedicated servers, Domain services from Germany - VPS - €3.00/m!

  • @Gam3over said:
    Unfortunately, I can not return bitcoin payments for legal reasons ...

    Refunding your Bitcoin payment in Paypal is not possible either ... that's why I booked your money back to your balance and placed you on the waiting list of Dedicated Server orders.

    Sorry but that is utter bullshit. Refund his money if he's requested it or have you already spent it?

    Thanked by 1Chronic
  • @Gam3over said:

    @tmln said:
    I am curious if anyone is happy with CLIMITED.de. I think I have worked with over 25 hosting providers over the past 15 years and I have to say none of my experiences have been nearly as bad as with CLIMITED.de

    First thing I noticed was their email confirmations do not reach me on gmail. Not a big deal, I moved on. I ordered dedicated server and VPS.

    VPS was showing as active, Dedicated as pending. VPS didn't work, tickets ignored.

    I waited for about 5 days for the dedicated then I tried to reach them to see how longer it will take to activate. No reply on tickets for about 5 days so I emailed, still nothing. Nothing on the livechat on their site.

    I called them, some guy answered and told me they will get back to me very soon, but he didn't even ask for my details.

    I called second time, a women answered and she told me they will get back to me, she asked my last name, we spent about 5 minutes with spelling then she didn't ask anything else and said on of her colleagues will reach me.

    Still nothing so I called 3rd time, and the same experience repeated.

    I opened another ticket and finally someone answered me that next week their servers are arriving. He also replied about the VPS that it can be installed over KVM, there was no other option from clientarea and they offered to charge me 25 EUR/hour to install a 6 EUR/month VPS - cool isn't it?

    Few more days passed, situation still unsolved, the only progress was that ticket was now being answered, like once every two days with some very short answers, no real solution.

    I asked for refund. They immediately cancelled the ordered and refunded the money in clientarea's credits and keeping them hostage there. They said they cannot return my money because I paid by Bitcoin. They said Bitcoin orders cannot be refunded.

    At some point I was told new servers arrived, I accepted to have the servers.
    I was confirmed that request was sent to technician. 7 days passed and again no server, no nothing.

    Currently it's almost 1 month since my payment and no service.

    Install of VPS is very easy ... You can chose an ISO image and you can install your server over NOVNC ... its not hard ... i have send you a Tutorial (In German but you need to follow the steps then is your VPS installed)

    Dedicated Servers are out of stock ... i Can't build new server without new Hardware... (Hardware is Ordered but DHL needs Long to delivering the order)

    for your refund request.

    Unfortunately, I can not return bitcoin payments for legal reasons ...

    Refunding your Bitcoin payment in Paypal is not possible either ... that's why I booked your money back to your balance and placed you on the waiting list of Dedicated Server orders.

    why would you even put it up if you don’t even have the hardware and need to order it?

  • @IThinkUFailed said:

    @Gam3over said:
    Unfortunately, I can not return bitcoin payments for legal reasons ...

    Refunding your Bitcoin payment in Paypal is not possible either ... that's why I booked your money back to your balance and placed you on the waiting list of Dedicated Server orders.

    Sorry but that is utter bullshit. Refund his money if he's requested it or have you already spent it?

    where is that bullshit?
    Do I look like a currency exchange?

    Paypal, Sofort, Bank Transfer Payments are fully Refundable. Bitcoin and Paysafecard not.

    I had bad experience with the tax office.

    CLimited - https://climited.de/ - VPS, Dedicated servers, Domain services from Germany - VPS - €3.00/m!

  • muffin said: why would you even put it up if you don’t even have the hardware and need to order it?

    The hardware was sold out at the time. Unfortunately, I was not that fast and managed to mark the products as sold out.

    CLimited - https://climited.de/ - VPS, Dedicated servers, Domain services from Germany - VPS - €3.00/m!

  • @Gam3over said:

    @IThinkUFailed said:

    @Gam3over said:
    Unfortunately, I can not return bitcoin payments for legal reasons ...

    Refunding your Bitcoin payment in Paypal is not possible either ... that's why I booked your money back to your balance and placed you on the waiting list of Dedicated Server orders.

    Sorry but that is utter bullshit. Refund his money if he's requested it or have you already spent it?

    where is that bullshit?
    Do I look like a currency exchange?

    Paypal, Sofort, Bank Transfer Payments are fully Refundable. Bitcoin and Paysafecard not.

    I had bad experience with the tax office.

    You should be eating up the refund cost associated with this IMO.

  • @Gam3over said:

    @IThinkUFailed said:

    @Gam3over said:
    Unfortunately, I can not return bitcoin payments for legal reasons ...

    Refunding your Bitcoin payment in Paypal is not possible either ... that's why I booked your money back to your balance and placed you on the waiting list of Dedicated Server orders.

    Sorry but that is utter bullshit. Refund his money if he's requested it or have you already spent it?

    where is that bullshit?
    Do I look like a currency exchange?

    Paypal, Sofort, Bank Transfer Payments are fully Refundable. Bitcoin and Paysafecard not.

    I had bad experience with the tax office.

    It does not matter the format he paid in. Also nobody is saying you're a currency exchange. Return the amount he paid in bitcoin in full to his bitcoin wallet... Just do the right thing and refund him.

    If you're refusing my guess would be that you've spent it and can't afford to refund him...

  • Install of VPS is very easy ... You can chose an ISO image and you can install your server over NOVNC ... its not hard ...

    If it is so easy, why did you ask me for 20 EUR/15 minutes to install it?

  • The hardware was sold out at the time. Unfortunately, I was not that fast and managed to mark the products as sold out.

    This is a lie, the products were still listed as available few days ago, like 3 weeks after my order.

  • @IThinkUFailed said:

    @Gam3over said:

    @IThinkUFailed said:

    @Gam3over said:
    Unfortunately, I can not return bitcoin payments for legal reasons ...

    Refunding your Bitcoin payment in Paypal is not possible either ... that's why I booked your money back to your balance and placed you on the waiting list of Dedicated Server orders.

    Sorry but that is utter bullshit. Refund his money if he's requested it or have you already spent it?

    where is that bullshit?
    Do I look like a currency exchange?

    Paypal, Sofort, Bank Transfer Payments are fully Refundable. Bitcoin and Paysafecard not.

    I had bad experience with the tax office.

    It does not matter the format he paid in. Also nobody is saying you're a currency exchange. Return the amount he paid in bitcoin in full to his bitcoin wallet... Just do the right thing and refund him.

    If you're refusing my guess would be that you've spent it and can't afford to refund him...

    I get the Bitcoin Payments to my bank account.

    tmln said: If it is so easy, why did you ask me for 20 EUR/15 minutes to install it?

    Its my Workingtime ... Sorry but () ..... ?!

    It's easy or not?

    CLimited - https://climited.de/ - VPS, Dedicated servers, Domain services from Germany - VPS - €3.00/m!

  • @Gam3over said:
    I get the Bitcoin Payments to my bank account.

    And this changes things how exactly? Ask your payment processor to reverse the payment to the original address or to a new address (if @tmln prefers)...

    I really see no reason for you to deny his refund other than you don't have the funds to do so?

  • @dfroe said:
    As mentioned on the other thread I also considered buying something from them. But as my pre-sales questions still take them weeks to answer, I can hardly believe it will become much better when I give them my money.

    Unfortunatelly the company / person who is listed in the imprint of climited.de is not listed by the German Federal Network Agency (Bundesnetzagentur) [PDF] as an approved provider of telecommunication services. If providing hosting services in Germany a permission involving an audit from that agency is mandatory.

    Let's see where this story ends. Or how nigh the end might be.

    As always with unknown providers, take care spending money on multi-month contracts and prefer paying with PayPal or credit card where you can request a refund in case of scam.

    Understand your doubt, however first time I've heard about that. Contabo, PHP-Friends, All-Inkl and Webtropia (all well established and professional companies) are not listed though. Netcup (no surprise) is. I wouldn't say that would be something that stops me from buying someone's services as I've never heard about that list before. Other things that have been mentioned in this thread are another story though.

  • dfroedfroe Member, Provider
    edited September 2019

    @Ympker said:
    Understand your doubt, however first time I've heard about that. Contabo, PHP-Friends, All-Inkl and Webtropia (all well established and professional companies) are not listed though. Netcup (no surprise) is.

    All-Inkl. is actually listed by Bundesnetzagentur (Reg-Nr. 09/214). You just have to search for their proper legal name (Neue Medien Münnich) found in the imprint. ;)
    Same applies for Webtropia - which is MyLoc (Reg-Nr. 15/081).

    Of course it does not necessarily say anything about the technical skills.
    But maybe a bit about German accurateness. :D
    In Germany there is a obligation to register with Federal Network Agency for everybody who offers "commercial public available telecommunication services" ("Meldepflicht").

    P.S.: Don't have to add much about the original story this thread was about. I tried asking some pre-sales questions for two weeks, spent a minute on googl'ing the owner of this company, read some comments on LET ... and finally came to my own personal decision. :) Can't wait for Black Friday to come. :D

    Thanked by 3Ympker uptime coreflux

    IT Service David Froehlich | Individual network and hosting solutions | AS39083 | RIPE LIR services (IPv4, IPv6, ASN)

  • UPDATE: After 33 days without any service, he is saying I should find a user that wants to buy my credit, because servers are not going to arrive. Completely ridiculous.

    Thanked by 1bjo
  • DwayneDwayne Member
    edited September 2019

    So now he's butthurt because he has realized that only giving excuses instead of working with the customer won't get him very far (on LET)?

  • dfroedfroe Member, Provider

    Well, I wouldn't necessarily call it "working with the customer", also "working with the law".

    In case of a withdrawal from a contract, the money must be refunded via exactly the same means of payment. That's the law. So if it was paid with Bitcoin, it must be refunded with Bitcoin, unless something different was agreed on without additional cost for the consumer.

    This is simply the law here in Germany. §357 (3) BGB (German Civil Code)

    I know this is LET. But even LET cannot stand above the law. :)

    Of course that's just my personal opinion and I cannot (and do not want to) give any binding legal advice. But for me this is looks like a pretty simple and fundamental fact.

    Unfortunatelly I guess it won't be easy for anyone outside Germany to demand one's rights if you need to take legal action.

    IT Service David Froehlich | Individual network and hosting solutions | AS39083 | RIPE LIR services (IPv4, IPv6, ASN)

  • combahton_itcombahton_it Member, Provider

    @Ympker said:
    Understand your doubt, however first time I've heard about that. Contabo, PHP-Friends, All-Inkl and Webtropia (all well established and professional companies) are not listed though. Netcup (no surprise) is. I wouldn't say that would be something that stops me from buying someone's services as I've never heard about that list before. Other things that have been mentioned in this thread are another story though.

    Get listed as telecommunications provider and enjoy all the requirements you have to fulfill for the BNetzA :-) - We are listed and I can tell you, that providing a security concept to them is no fun but required by law, due to the nature of services we are providing.

    For some companies it might not be required, depending on what they provide and how they do business. However, I'm not exactly firm with that and I wouldnt also take the risk on us - better be safe than sorry in terms of BNetzA.

    Thanked by 1Ympker

    combahton GmbH trading as fastpipe.io - providing Cloud and Dedicated Servers in Frankfurt, Germany

  • [UPDATE] 42 days after payment, still no refund and still he cannot deliver the servers claiming that hardware is stuck in customs process.
    At this point I am considering a legal action, if someone from Germany has been through this and could give me a few hints, it would be very appreciated.

    Thanked by 1uptime
  • dfroedfroe Member, Provider

    I'm sorry to hear that. Although I guess your (realistic) chances are quite limited if your aren't from Germany and familiar with the legal system here.

    You could raise a complaint with Bundesnetzagentur (Federal Network Agency) but that probably won't get you your money back.

    As the contract is clearly not fulfilled by the provider you can of course take legal actions. But in most cases you would need to have a lawyer doing this for you to ensure correctness of the whole process. You must send them several demand notes, document that they arrived, set time limits according to the law, etc. In the end you might go your way to the local district court and usually the 'winner' doesn't have to pay for it. But that's a really simplified description of the whole story. :)

    So there are of course working legal systems covering such cases here in Germany. But most of the time they aren't easy, not even for us German citizens. :D

    It might sound sad, but most likely the money you have spent is not worth all the effort. Take it as a chance to learn. You most likely won't get scammed again the same way in the future. Don't send any bitcoins to somebody you don't know. Even more, only pay small amounts to someone nobody knows or make sure to use a payment method where you can request a refund in case of scam through PayPal or your local bank.

    Thanked by 3Akaike uptime Ympker

    IT Service David Froehlich | Individual network and hosting solutions | AS39083 | RIPE LIR services (IPv4, IPv6, ASN)

  • @tmln said:
    [UPDATE] 42 days after payment, still no refund and still he cannot deliver the servers claiming that hardware is stuck in customs process.
    At this point I am considering a legal action, if someone from Germany has been through this and could give me a few hints, it would be very appreciated.

    Charge back on PP/CARD?

  • ITLabsITLabs Member
    edited September 2019

    @AlexJones said:
    Charge back on PP/CARD?

    .

    @tmln answered:
    I asked for refund. They immediately cancelled the ordered and refunded the money in clientarea's credits and keeping them hostage there. They said they cannot return my money because I paid by Bitcoin. They said Bitcoin orders cannot be refunded

    #lexit | FatPal - Official LET payment gateway

  • @ITLabs said:

    @AlexJones said:
    Charge back on PP/CARD?

    .

    @tmln answered:
    I asked for refund. They immediately cancelled the ordered and refunded the money in clientarea's credits and keeping them hostage there. They said they cannot return my money because I paid by Bitcoin. They said Bitcoin orders cannot be refunded

    Ah don't pay in crypto first try. That sucks.

  • imokimok Member
    edited September 2019

    Meh. This message is not important.

  • pikepike Member
    edited September 2019

    A customer of me once had a similar problem with zap-hosting.com. Topped up 20€ via prepaid debit cards, server was down for 6 days during the first two weeks. Sent them cancellation and "Widerruf" within the legal limits but they denied a refund, let the server running and made jokes about me in the service line.
    You could go down the route of asking the customer protection service to support you going after your money, or the BNetzA, or just forget about this shitty hosts and do business with legit companies (like the one I list in my sig).

    Thanked by 2uptime ITLabs
  • dfroedfroe Member, Provider

    @pike said: [...] or the BZGA

    Better not. He was scammed. I do not think the Federal Center for Health Education will be able to help him. :D

    Thanked by 1uptime

    IT Service David Froehlich | Individual network and hosting solutions | AS39083 | RIPE LIR services (IPv4, IPv6, ASN)

  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited September 2019

    it is starting to feel like the end is nigh for this one.

    I can only guess that they might deadpool before they lose their provider tag or are banned from LET simply because nobody cares that much ... Though by that same lame token it seems unlikely that they will be able to make many more sales here if they do not remedy the situation.

    One might expect that any new thread they start here could quickly become Soverign Territorah, with timely warnings and pointers to more reputable alternatives.

    For example, some useful discussion in this other recent thread ->
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/160363/looking-for-a-new-vps-germany/p1

    Thanked by 2ITLabs ViridWeb

    the Amitz.party lives on!

  • @Gam3over Please fix your host server. Host disk downed 2 times in a month. And no one reply to the tickets. The only reply I have received is 'cannot receive confirmation email'. And no support when the host server is not working correctly. I am now considering changing another provider. Don't buy Climited if you see this post.

  • I don't think I've seen a single positive review for this "provider" ...

    Seems they are doing very much the opposite of providing lol

    Thanked by 1joepie91

    If you believe in this world then no one has died in vain
    But don't you dare get to the top and not know what to do

  • tim1014tim1014 Member
    edited September 2019

    @grep said:
    I don't think I've seen a single positive review for this "provider" ...

    Seems they are doing very much the opposite of providing lol

    "problem provider" lol

  • cociucociu Member, Provider
    edited October 2019

    I never like to blame a provider ... but i have a exception today . I want to send you a big thanks to you @Gam3over for begin a scammer for no refund or service provide to the client for his money . I just win a client with +150 servers prepayed , and more the client was verry patciense until we have install all this. Thanks @tmln

  • tgltgl Member
    edited October 2019

    its Game Over for @Gam3over

    @cociu did you use the sister on this deal?

    Thanked by 1cociu
  • @dfroe said:
    I'm sorry to hear that. Although I guess your (realistic) chances are quite limited if your aren't from Germany and familiar with the legal system here.

    You could raise a complaint with Bundesnetzagentur (Federal Network Agency) but that probably won't get you your money back.

    As the contract is clearly not fulfilled by the provider you can of course take legal actions. But in most cases you would need to have a lawyer doing this for you to ensure correctness of the whole process. You must send them several demand notes, document that they arrived, set time limits according to the law, etc. In the end you might go your way to the local district court and usually the 'winner' doesn't have to pay for it. But that's a really simplified description of the whole story. :)

    So there are of course working legal systems covering such cases here in Germany. But most of the time they aren't easy, not even for us German citizens. :D

    It might sound sad, but most likely the money you have spent is not worth all the effort. Take it as a chance to learn. You most likely won't get scammed again the same way in the future. Don't send any bitcoins to somebody you don't know. Even more, only pay small amounts to someone nobody knows or make sure to use a payment method where you can request a refund in case of scam through PayPal or your local bank.

    What about european small claims procedure? Wouldn't that work, technically?

    Thanked by 1dfroe
  • @tmln said:
    Currently it's almost 1 month since my payment and no service.

    >

    Well, shit happens... Thats why most people look at reviews before signing up with a host.

    Do add to the growing list of reviews here and be sure to link it to this thread on LET: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/climited.de

    Don't be so serious. It's just a forum. No one cares what you think anyway.

  • dfroedfroe Member, Provider

    @Ympker said: What about european small claims procedure? Wouldn't that work, technically?

    That's actually a good point and should be possible, too - IMHO.
    One should be able to do the required paper work without needing a lawyer.
    You have to pre-pay the costs for the lawsuit which is for example 105 EUR for up to 500 EUR or 159 EUR for up to 1000 EUR.
    If you win, you will get those costs back.

    For more information about this European small claims procedure, see
    https://europa.eu/youreurope/business/dealing-with-customers/solving-disputes/european-small-claims-procedure/index_en.htm

    Thanked by 1Ympker

    IT Service David Froehlich | Individual network and hosting solutions | AS39083 | RIPE LIR services (IPv4, IPv6, ASN)

  • @dfroe said:

    @Ympker said: What about european small claims procedure? Wouldn't that work, technically?

    That's actually a good point and should be possible, too - IMHO.
    One should be able to do the required paper work without needing a lawyer.
    You have to pre-pay the costs for the lawsuit which is for example 105 EUR for up to 500 EUR or 159 EUR for up to 1000 EUR.
    If you win, you will get those costs back.

    For more information about this European small claims procedure, see
    https://europa.eu/youreurope/business/dealing-with-customers/solving-disputes/european-small-claims-procedure/index_en.htm

    It's the most straightforward way I could think of. Never used it though, so no ideas how your chances of success are.

  • JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited October 2019
    Thanked by 1uptime

    You are dreaming. | And it's a nightmare. | THE SECRET THREAD | THE TRUTH | HAVES YOU SEEN THIS YURA?
    „Homo homini rattus.“ | It's not nightmare, it's reality, but it's still nightmare.

  • HostUpHostUp Member, Provider
    edited November 2019

    @tmln said:
    [UPDATE] 42 days after payment, still no refund and still he cannot deliver the servers claiming that hardware is stuck in customs process.
    At this point I am considering a legal action, if someone from Germany has been through this and could give me a few hints, it would be very appreciated.

    He said it goes straight into his bank account. That means he must be using a payment processor such as bitpay. Try to contact the payment processor about this and maybe they can help?

    David B. from HostUp, LLC | Web & VPS Hosting in Netherlands | DDoS protection | $3,50/mo
    Also writes awesome tutorials for ubuntu on blog

  • cociucociu Member, Provider

    was just post a new offer :) .... so sad...

    any way thanks again him( climited.de) because i can confirm i have delivered to @tmln more than 150 servers. All payed fast , cleared . So i am happy with the customer.

    Thanked by 3Ympker poisson uptime
  • cociucociu Member, Provider

    HostUp said: That means he must be using a payment processor such as bitpay. Try to contact the payment processor about this and maybe then can help?

    good ideea , will limit the account

  • @cociu said:
    was just post a new offer :) .... so sad...

    any way thanks again him( climited.de) because i can confirm i have delivered to @tmln more than 150 servers. All payed fast , cleared . So i am happy with the customer.

    Um. Not to be an ass, honorable cociu, but isn't it a bit ironic for you of all people to be calling out another host for posting a new offer thread while still having unresolved issues? :tongue:

    Thanked by 1dahartigan

    HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently

  • cociucociu Member, Provider

    MasonR said: Um. Not to be an ass, honorable cociu, but isn't it a bit ironic for you of all people to be calling out another host for posting a new offer thread while still having unresolved issues?

    totaly agree until some point ... i do not scam people , i have delay maybe somethime in refund due of overload but never took money from a client. Nothing to comment more , every one is know what have in the garden ... but is true this client is a true client pay withowt any delay , clumply with his words ... etc.

    Thanked by 3poisson uptime HyperK9
Sign In or Register to comment.