Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AllGamer Xen VPS Hosting 512MB, Starting @ $3.00 60% OFF Dallas / Netherlands
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AllGamer Xen VPS Hosting 512MB, Starting @ $3.00 60% OFF Dallas / Netherlands

ClintonClinton Member
edited February 2012 in Offers

AllGamer runs dedicated Xen servers for applications that require an isolated environment. We provide our servers at a reasonable price and go out of our way to assist our customers with what they need. Our servers are located Dallas, Texas. We also have space in the Netherlands. There is limited space in the Netherlands and they only run on four drives instead of six.

Gameservers are allowed to be run on these VPS' and they do work great for that.

VPN Allowed
ircd Allowed
Instant Setup
SolusVM Control panel
Only legal content in the US allowed

Our hardware runs on Dual 5620 processors (16 cores), 32GB of RAM, and six 500GB drives in a hardware RAID 10 array.

Promotions last for the life of the account/service. Use the code 60off

Dallas Test IP: 209.236.124.191
Dallas I/O Test:
Code:

[root@dallas6 ~]# dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync

16384+0 records in
16384+0 records out
1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 3.6868 seconds, 291 MB/s

Netherlands IP: 91.215.157.164

===================================

Basic VPS Xen PV

Guaranteed RAM: 128 MB
Swap RAM: 128 MB
Disk Sapce: 5 GB
vCPU Cores: 1
Bandwidth: 125 GB
Price: $15/Year Only 10 in stock!
Order Here

Basic VPS Xen PV

Guaranteed RAM: 256 MB
Swap RAM: 256 MB
Disk Sapce: 10 GB
vCPU Cores: 1
Bandwidth: 250 GB
Price: $3.00
Order Here

Basic VPS Xen PV

Guaranteed RAM: 512 MB
Swap RAM: 512 MB
Disk Sapce: 10 GB
vCPU Cores: 2
Bandwidth: 500 GB
Price: $6.00
Order Here

Thanked by 1Legendlink

Comments

• Hey @Clinton - you might want to pull that last offer from the list. There's a 7,00$ price limit in effect, more info can be found in this thread.

• @Clinton Are the $15 / year VPS' US only?

• @Aldryic Thanks, I was actually reading that rule and I completely forgot when typing out the post.

@Orcworm US and NL.

• IPv6 in .nl available? Afaik, Leaseweb is IPv6 ready but I am not sure about infinitetech dedi servers setup.

• @Clinton Location choice seems to be missing from their order form.

• @Spirit Currently there's not any ipv6 in Dallas or NL. It should be coming shortly.

@Orcworm It should be fixed now, sorry about that.

• What datacenter in Dallas? Stemmons Fwy?

• Sweet, now I have a replacement for that god awful box with 123systems in Dallas, TX.

• 100mbit or 1gbps in NL?

• @Damian Colo4

@jon617 1gbit shared in NL. 100mbit in Dallas

• I wish these had more bandwidth :(

• Is CentOS 6.x 64-bit available?

• @jon617 Yes, it's just not on the order page at this moment in time. You can reinstall through the solusvm control panel with CentOS 6.2 x86_64

• fanfan Veteran

root@dal:~# dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync && rm test

16384+0 records in
    16384+0 records out
    1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 15.472 s, 69.4 MB/s

Not bad, but still much slower than you advertised in the thread, perhaps it's getting loaded by many new VM's.

• If you don't mind me asking, what node is that on? I'd like to check into it.

• fanfan Veteran

@Clinton said: If you don't mind me asking, what node is that on? I'd like to check into it.

Dallas10, anyway I think it's good enough for a $15/yr one.

• Ah, yes Dallas10 has some heavy IO going currently that we're investigating.

• fanfan Veteran

@Clinton said: Ah, yes Dallas10 has some heavy IO going currently that we're investigating.

BTW your billing system isn't working for me under Firefox (latest), but works under IE9.

• Can you PM me what the issue is? I'd like to look into that and get it fixed ASAP, thanks.

• fanfan Veteran

@Clinton said: Can you PM me what the issue is? I'd like to look into that and get it fixed ASAP, thanks.

PM sent.

• root@nayru:~# dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync

16384+0 records in
    16384+0 records out
    1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 6.26026 s, 172 MB/s

The node my Minecraft server is on.

• @Fan the IO issue should be fixed now, go ahead and try another test. Still looking into the billing portal problem.

• fanfan Veteran

@Clinton said: the IO issue should be fixed now, go ahead and try another test. Still looking into the billing portal problem.

Yes, it now about 90 ~ 100mb/s. :D

• The promotion code entered has already been used.
    Promo over?

• Ya, we sold out pretty quickly on that promo.

• damn it! Always late..