Low End VPS Offer Posting Rules (Update 2012)
This forum can be used by VPS hosting providers to post special offers for the LowEndTalk community. These are the rules for posting in this category:
- Members must have 5 posts and have been registered for 7 days to be allowed to post in this forum.
- You must have a website with a proper ordering system. "Email me to get this deal" does not count.
- VPS offers only. No shared hosting, cloud hosting or other products where the actual users do not get root or Administrator account.
- Low End offers only. Currently a price point must be met
- USD$7/month recurring on monthly billing, with no setup fee, or
- USD$60/year recurring on annual billing, with no setup fee, if the provider has been in business for more than a year.
- For currency other than USD, use the foreign exchange on the day of posting to verify the cost fits the requirement.
- Do not list packages that do not pass the pricing test, even if you have one or more that do.
Maximum 1 post per provider per 14 days. More frequent than that would be regarded as spams and posts will be removed.
Using a nulled WHMCS grants you a lifetime ban on LowEndBox and LowEndTalk.
Providers under 12 months old need to display valid Public WHOIS information on their domain.
Please be informative in your offers. Please list out basic specifications (amount of memory, storage space, monthly data/bandwidth and port speed), virtualization method (Xen, OpenVZ, KVM, etc), data center location and a test IP would be ideal.
Discussion threads that do not conform to the rules will be deleted, and repeating offenders will have account suspended.
Blog at LowEndBox.com.