anyNode.net - Resource Pools from $12/yr in 3 locations
We are backto offer a "resource pool/reseller" in Miami/Seattle/Las Vegas locations. All plans come with access to SolusVM Reseller CP (we are working on a custom theme, if you have any trouble just open a ticket!).
All plans are OpenVZ 7 hosted on E3v5/E5v2/E3v1/2, SSD hypervisors. Nodes have redundant power and redundant networking to our core network.
Due to some limitations by SolusVM/OpenVZ7 there is some things you need to be aware of.
- All VMs are set to 1 core per VM, this can be increased via ticket only.
- You can oversubscribe bandwidth on your plans, should you go over your limit you will be billed at a rate of $1/TB.
- IPv6 only instances are currently not supported but are being considered.
- BGP is not supported on these VMs
- IPv6 not yet available in Vegas/Seattle
- Limited availability in Miami (awaiting 3 new nodes) & limited in Seattle (awaiting upgrades)
PayPal, Credit Card & Credit orders are manually verified by a member of staff to ensure details match both the billing portal and payment processor. Bitcoin and AliPay payments are automatically verified. Users can get a 3 day money back on Stripe/PayPal orders, AliPay/Crypto are non-refundable.
Any questions please ask!
1 virtual machine max 1 core 1GB RAM 20GB SSD 1TB BW 1 IP $12/yr
2 virtual machines max 2 Cores (max 1 per VM) 2GB RAM 40GB SSD 2 IPs 2TB bandwidth $3/mo or $24/yr
3 virtual machines max 3 Cores (max 1 per VM) 3GB RAM 60GB SSD 3 IPs 3TB bandwidth $4/mo or $36/yr
4 virtual machines max 4 Cores (max 1 per VM) 4GB RAM 80GB SSD 4 IPs 4TB bandwidth $5/mo or $48/yr
5 virtual machines max 5 Cores (max 1 per VM) 5GB RAM 100GB SSD 5 IPs 5TB bandwidth $6/mo or $60/yr
6 virtual machines max 6 Cores (max 1 per VM) 6GB RAM 120GB SSD 6 IPs 6TB bandwidth $7/mo or $72/yr
Test IPs are available via a sales ticket, note in Las Vegas there is ****NO CN2/China Optimised routes**** for OpenVZ, for these you will need to purchase a KVM plan.