Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a real cut off 49% ? -we give it for true , shared hosting , vps , ssd , dedicated ,RO Location
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a real cut off 49% ? -we give it for true , shared hosting , vps , ssd , dedicated ,RO Location

cociucociu Member

We offer 49% off in all our plans from our webpage www.hostsolutions.ro (payed minimum for 1 year in advanceand using the cupon code "summerstorage") recurring 2 times (if you pay yearly you will have this price durring 2 years. etc)

the delivery time can tard up to 9 days (until the day 24.06.2019) and once is delivery we will change the next due date in this case you will not lost nothing.

Now some exemples :

Storage plan vps :

1TB HDD
CPU 1vCore
1 Dedicated IP
1GB ECC RAM
Full Root Access
Multiple 32/64 bit OS
10TB Traffic/Month
1 Gbps Port
Price after disccount 2.13 eur/month (need to pay yearly) https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=271&currency=1&language=en

exemple of Shared Hosting :

1GB SSD Raid10 Storage HDD
10.000 Mb Monthly traffic
1 Hosted Domain
5 Hosted Subdomains
Unlimited e-mail accounts
1 MySQL DB
Unlimited FTP accounts
No Dedicated IP
99.9% Guaranteed Uptime
Free Installation
price : 3.48 eur/year , after applay the cupon code will be €2.11EUR
link to buy : https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=3&currency=1&language=en

To mention , the same cupon code can be added to any offer what you find in our webpage www.hostsolutions.ro including resellers plan and dedicated servers

Powered by cociu`s sisters !

Thanks all.

Thanked by 2pike ps20090

Comments

• pikepike Veteran

PHP SELECTER OK?
    I NEED SHRED HOSTING WITH PHP SELECTER!

Thanked by 1emgh
  • cociucociu Member

pike said: PHP SELECTER OK?

I NEED SHRED HOSTING WITH PHP SELECTER!

in most of our webservers is enabled , we have litespeed , and cloudlinux installed.

Thanked by 3pike ps20090 Kris
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited June 2019

Any dirt crazy cheap VPS? (Prefer less than €6/yr)

Whatever spec is fine, just feel like getting something today

Thanked by 2pike dahartigan
  • Any kvm throwing away?

• OujiOuji Member

Is the storage KVM?

• @Ouji said:
    Is the storage KVM?

It's OpenVZ6 according to the past posts.

Thanked by 1Ouji
  • Seems like you also get 49% off the actual disk size you originally provide LOL

My disk should be 400GB and for the last few days it shows 100% usage at 296GB then goes back up to 109GB nowhere even close to the actual spec i bought.

Can you explain why my disk is shrinking out of the blue without me using it?!?!
    You cant answer tickets but you can post offers...top notch!

Filesystem 1K-blocks Used Available Use% Mounted on
    /dev/simfs 299374956 111285492 0 100% /

I submitted a ticket but based on the fact you deleted my previous ticket that was a month+ old along with the entire ticket history of my account im not holding my breath.

And for the "It's cheap" crowd i get it but deleting an entire ticket history from an account because you cant fix or dont want to deal with the problem is just unprofessional and now this disk space issue and getting ghosted on those tickets.

Sorry but its not like this is new there are so many complaints every time an offer goes up, hell i had a ticket open no bumps for over 30 days while he posted 3 different offers with people waiting in the lurch...but he claims all tickets are resolved(resolved by deleting them?)

I grabbed my server on Black Friday and since it went down for a week and then was re provisioned as OVZ with 100% data loss it has been beyond terrible, slow speed with terminal lags.
    I feel like i got jacked by a bait and switch LXC with 400GB disk and now im stuck with OVZ cable modem speeds and a shrinking disk.

Need a real cut off 49% ? -we give it for true

He's not joking either price resources and ticket support all 49% off

i searched shrinking disk to see if there was any other threads and they are all hostsolutions from another episode.

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • teamaccteamacc Member
    edited June 2019

Please list the final yearly price, not just the equivalent monthly price as per the rules.

Edit: please also list the yearly price after the discount wears off.

Also, are these OVZ6 nodes or is it LXC-based stuff?

Thanked by 1ViolentInjection
  • Kiwi83Kiwi83 Member

@carcosa said:
    Seems like you also get 49% off the actual disk size you originally provide LOL

My disk should be 400GB and for the last few days it shows 100% usage at 296GB then goes back up to 109GB nowhere even close to the actual spec i bought.

Can you explain why my disk is shrinking out of the blue without me using it?!?!

I submitted a ticket but based on the fact you deleted my previous ticket that was a month+ old along with the entire ticket history of my account im not holding my breath.

And for the "It's cheap" crowd i get it but deleting an entire ticket history from an account because you cant fix or dont want to deal with the problem is just unprofessional and now this disk space issue and getting ghosted on those tickets.

Sorry but its not like this is new there are so many complaints every time an offer goes up, hell i had a ticket open no bumps for over 30 days while he posted 3 different offers with people waiting in the lurch...but he claims all tickets are resolved(resolved by deleting them?)

I grabbed my server on Black Friday and since it went down for a week and then was re provisioned as OVZ with 100% data loss it has been beyond terrible, slow speed with terminal lags.
    I feel like i got jacked by a bait and switch LXC with 400GB disk and now im stuck with OVZ cable modem speeds and a shrinking disk.

i searched shrinking disk to see if there was any other threads and they are all hostsolutions from another episode.

That's probably because you don't have any sisters.

• cociucociu Member
    edited June 2019

carcosa said: carcosa

not to escuse me , when we had problem with a array or with the entirely node we move data between different servers , this seems a case of this , at least i think. About delete tiket you should have a copy in your email about this tiket , please give me the tiket number and i will take a look.

Also about lxc we will never offer it any more , we had many problems and is still unstable so i have not cheat you , i have give the oportunity to change in something better than lxc (at least until now is not stable at all)

• cociucociu Member

teamacc said: Please list the final yearly price, not just the equivalent monthly price as per the rules.

Edit: please also list the yearly price after the discount wears off.

Also, are these OVZ6 nodes or is it LXC-based stuff?

sorry i just connected and i cannot edit anymore, the anual price for the storage after disccount is 28.05 dollars, and yes is ovz.

• OujiOuji Member

Well, I think by the end of the year most good providers will be on OVZ7, so I'll be waiting.

• jamujajamuja Member

@cociu said:
    We offer 49% off in all our plans from our webpage www.hostsolutions.ro (payed minimum for 1 year in advanceand using the cupon code "summerstorage") recurring 2 times (if you pay yearly you will have this price durring 2 years. etc)

the delivery time can tard up to 9 days (until the day 24.06.2019) and once is delivery we will change the next due date in this case you will not lost nothing.

Now some exemples :

Storage plan vps :

1TB HDD
    CPU 1vCore
    1 Dedicated IP
    1GB ECC RAM
    Full Root Access
    Multiple 32/64 bit OS
    10TB Traffic/Month
    1 Gbps Port
    Price after disccount 2.13 eur/month (need to pay yearly) https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=271&currency=1&language=en

exemple of Shared Hosting :

1GB SSD Raid10 Storage HDD
    10.000 Mb Monthly traffic
    1 Hosted Domain
    5 Hosted Subdomains
    Unlimited e-mail accounts
    1 MySQL DB
    Unlimited FTP accounts
    No Dedicated IP
    99.9% Guaranteed Uptime
    Free Installation
    price : 3.48 eur/year , after applay the cupon code will be €2.11EUR
    link to buy : https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=3&currency=1&language=en

To mention , the same cupon code can be added to any offer what you find in our webpage www.hostsolutions.ro including resellers plan and dedicated servers

Powered by cociu`s sisters !

Thanks all.

All your plans?

• cociucociu Member

jamuja said: All your plans?

i understand my english is bad .. but i think i have been verry clear.

• salakissalakis Member
    edited June 2019

It's a pity that it's stuck on OVZ6.

Btw, I have one of the old non-storage yearly plans, but I was reprovisioned at some point, but now I'm on GNU/Linux 4.15.17-1-pve x86_64? What happened here? I assume it is the LXC node? If yes, no complaints from my side, all sweet, much better than my epic struggles with the OVZ6-based VPS.

• ps20090ps20090 Member
    edited June 2019

Not on his special offers, it is only on public offers available at pages like these ones below (just make sure the billing period is 12 months/Annual)

https://hostsolutions.ro/eng/hosting/vps-romania

https://hostsolutions.ro/eng/hosting/kvm-server

https://hostsolutions.ro/eng/hosting/windows-server-vps

https://hostsolutions.ro/eng/hosting/cheap-storage-vps

https://hostsolutions.ro/eng/hosting/virtual-private-server-vps-ssd

https://hostsolutions.ro/eng/hosting/dedicated-servers-romania

https://hostsolutions.ro/eng/hosting/high-dedicated-servers

https://hostsolutions.ro/eng/hosting/dedicated-storage-servers

https://hostsolutions.ro/eng/hosting/reseller-cpanel-romania

https://hostsolutions.ro/eng/hosting/cpanel-whm-reseller

https://hostsolutions.ro/eng/hosting/webhosting-romania , etc. you get the idea.

It also won't work on his annual 7 Euro/year or 10 Euro/year plans like

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/157390/your-vps-located-in-romania-for-less-than-0-50-eur-mo-1gbps-port-speed-ipv4-dedicated or

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/156930/limited-offer-1-ipv4-10tb-traffic-for-less-0-84-eur-mo-located-in-romania-port-speed-1gbps-vps cause those offers are not public offers, i.e. they are not accessible directly via https://hostsolutions.ro/eng/ (like if you didn't have link to those offers, you can't find it)

The reason why is his LET offers already discounted alot and if he let people combine 49% coupon + 50% Extra Credit (https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/158262/hostsolutions-ro-50-extra-credits), Cociu will lose lot of money

Hope it helps and you find something you like.

• xNEOxNEO Member

@carcosa said:
    Seems like you also get 49% off the actual disk size you originally provide LOL

The same thing happened to me about 2 years ago when I bought the 1TB plan, it seems they always have "problem with array or moving data between nodes blabla..."
    Just avoid it!

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • ehabehab Member
    edited June 2019

only on cociu threads @ps20090, no idea why you started to remind me of @bsdguy

• @cociu said:

What kind of fucking answer is that? He provided a fucking screenshot showing the plan and annual price but no discount applied. He's telling YOU not all plans are covered despite you saying so in your first sentence. The error said to check the promo terms, which is exactly what he did. FFS.

People, big fucking red flag if you're English. Not worth the hassle. If you want to market to English customers, you need to speak and understand English.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@TimboJones said:

@cociu said:

What kind of fucking answer is that? He provided a fucking screenshot showing the plan and annual price but no discount applied. He's telling YOU not all plans are covered despite you saying so in your first sentence. The error said to check the promo terms, which is exactly what he did. FFS.

People, big fucking red flag if you're English. Not worth the hassle. If you want to market to English customers, you need to speak and understand English.

Before you started recklessly cursing away (again), you should have made sure that you read and understood the following:

cociu said: To mention , the same cupon code can be added to any offer what you find in our webpage www.hostsolutions.ro including resellers plan and dedicated servers

Having reading and understood this, then ask yourself whether @jamuja read and understood this. If this seems too difficult, then look closely at what @jamuja was trying to order.

• The ovz disk space issue is not exclusive to just this provider.

If you ticket in, your provider should be able to resolve it for you.

Don't come to LET to bitch before you raise a ticket.

• jamujajamuja Member

@angstrom said:

@TimboJones said:

@cociu said:

Before you started recklessly cursing away (again), you should have made sure that you read and understood the following:

cociu said: To mention , the same cupon code can be added to any offer what you find in our webpage www.hostsolutions.ro including resellers plan and dedicated servers

Having reading and understood this, then ask yourself whether @jamuja read and understood this. If this seems too difficult, then look closely at what @jamuja was trying to order.

Everyone relax...

I didn't read the post entirely :blush:
    I just skimmed the part "49% of on ALL PLANS" and immediately tried the one @cociu has one his signature.

I was hoping that the cheapest plan offered here also can be discounted even more with the coupon code :smiley:

• I'm willing to add funds to my account as per email promo but I need you to turn my VPs back on that was suspended for an incorrect billing date. 2 weeks ticket now. No response.

@jamuja said: Everyone relax...

Only one person needed to relax.

• Got a new 1T plan with 2 years for ~$49... :)

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@TimboJones So are you going to apologize? That would be the proper and gentleman thing to do.

• emghemgh Member

@RAINMAN said:
    I'm willing to add funds to my account as per email promo but I need you to turn my VPs back on that was suspended for an incorrect billing date. 2 weeks ticket now. No response.

Have you not gotten a reaponse for two weeks? Screenshot?

@PieHasBeenEaten said:
    @TimboJones So are you going to apologize? That would be the proper and gentleman thing to do.

But it's so much easier to curse than to apologize.

• Here is the screenshot. A bit less then 2 weeks but not acceptable for a server that was suspended for their own incorrect adjustment of the billing date. I closed the previous ticket that went on for 2 months to open this with high priority.

They addressed the previous ticket:

Hello,

i have change your next due date in the old server to 24/09/2019 in this case you have >+1 month for free.

Regards,
    Marius B.

Then a day later my server was suspended

This is a notification that your service has now been suspended. The details of this >suspension are below:

Product/Service: 1 TB VPS
    Domain: Removed
    Amount: Removed
    Due Date: 19/03/2019
    Suspension Reason: Overdue on Payment

FYI the 19/03/2019 is the date i paid for the server.

• @PieHasBeenEaten said:

Apologize, specifically for what? Angstrom had to provide the answer, which was that the plan he was trying was already discounted. My beef was the response was unhelpful and didn't clarify or answer the question (and STILL true, hence the non-apology). People trying to apply discounts to plans that didn't have a coupon happens ALL the time and get much better responses from the provider. So listing may say "applied to regular priced plans" to avoid this in the future. This is the problem with mixing coupons and hidden, special plans. There's many other responses he could have used, only taking as little as 5 words.

You guys are pretty sensitive to cursing, it seems. You should avoid TV after 9PM and especially the show "Deadwood". You guys joke about pimping out sisters but cursing is a problem. Come on.

And yes, of course, cursing is much easier and funner than apologizing. The sun is also hot.