Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gazduire.net - Horrible experience, avoid at all costs - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Gazduire.net - Horrible experience, avoid at all costs

Comments

• First-RootFirst-Root Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2019

@gazduirenet said:

@FR_Michael said:

@gazduirenet said:

@luckypenguin said:
    How exactly do a random Romanian hosting provider has access to all EU
    database of citizens? Especially after GDPR :smile:

Aren't you tired of lying in every 2nd post?

I'm having to stop replying to you as you are here for the drama for an competitor.

Can you please link to the romanian law you several times refered to?
    You look like an ordinary thief right now, I hope you are aware of that?

You can go ahead and sue us if you think we are scammers.

Not sure why you act like that and attack me. You can simply link the romanian law and we all will switch sites and assist you against @luckypenguin but currently it is you who looks pretty bad.

Rest assured, I would neither sue you nor fill a complaint to the eu ( hi friend :) ), you are just too uninteresting to waste my time.

Thanked by 1luckypenguin
  • You are thieves and it became obvious after your lies.
    You said that you will provide a refund after I submit the ID.
    I did that, now you say that since it expired 4 months ago it's invalid.

• @FR_Michael said:

@gazduirenet said:

@luckypenguin said:

I'm having to stop replying to you as you are here for the drama for an competitor.

You can go ahead and sue us if you think we are scammers. > @FR_Michael said:

@gazduirenet said:

@FR_Michael said:

@gazduirenet said:

@luckypenguin said:

So you don't want to link that romanian law so we all can understand your point?!

Not sure why you act like that and attack me. You can simply link the romanian law and we all will switch sites and assist you against @luckypenguin but currently it is you who looks pretty bad.

I'm not here to justify your xenophobia.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@gazduirenet said:

@angstrom said:

@luckypenguin said: Maybe you should explain it to the Turkish authorities what bitcoin fraud is.

And now you expose my identity on a public forum? How thoughtful of you.

You mentioned Turkey yourself in the correspondence that you copied in your opening comment.

This is the home country of the op.

My point was that @luckypenguin himself already mentioned Turkey in his opening comment, so it's not as though you exposed it, which is what he claimed.

• @angstrom said:

@gazduirenet said:

@angstrom said:

@luckypenguin said: Maybe you should explain it to the Turkish authorities what bitcoin fraud is.

And now you expose my identity on a public forum? How thoughtful of you.

You mentioned Turkey yourself in the correspondence that you copied in your opening comment.

This is the home country of the op.

My point was that @luckypenguin himself already mentioned Turkey in his opening comment, so it's not as though you exposed it, which is what he claimed.

Why should I expose costumer data? Dosent make sense ofcourse the op mentioned. The op is still welcome to provide valid identification for a refund.

@gazduirenet said:

@FR_Michael said:

@gazduirenet said:

@luckypenguin said:

You can go ahead and sue us if you think we are scammers. > @FR_Michael said:

@gazduirenet said:

@FR_Michael said:

@gazduirenet said:

@luckypenguin said:

So you don't want to link that romanian law so we all can understand your point?!

I'm not here to justify your xenophobia.

Why exactly am I xenophobia? I kindly asked you to link the law you refer to all the time. I want to understand your situation. If there is such a law in romania the situation is pretty clear and you act right.

• My point was that @luckypenguin himself already mentioned Turkey in his opening comment, so it's not as though you exposed it, which is what he claimed.

Actually saying that sites are blocked in Turkey and I need a VPN to bypass it does not mean I am from there :)
    But well, it is pretty obvious at this point.

Thanked by 1Adam1
  • luckypenguinluckypenguin Member
    edited May 2019

Even if I wanted to provide a recent passport I cannot because I didn't renew the expired one. There is no way that a random VPS provider will need non-expired document,
    as if you are border control/airline/security.

You are just small thieves that are trying to get away with stolen 35$.
    And all the people here see it clearly except you.

• CrelingCreling Member
    edited May 2019

It is very common not to allow bitcoin refunds, it makes the transaction look like money laundering. The problem with gazduirenet is they should not allow paying before reviewing orders. They should learn sth from Netcup

Thanked by 1default
  • The problem with gazduirenet is they should not allow paying before reviewing orders

Do you think this is their only problem? :)

Their problem is honesty, it's not a "simple mistake" or misconfiguration.

• Guys plz... Stahp teh xenophobia already :neutral:

@luckypenguin said: So I decided to jump on some offer that was spammed here and apparently deleted,

After payment (with BTC) the saga begins.
    I was stupid enough to pay for 1 year in advance, and then promptly got banned.

Although I can't decide whether you or @gazduirenet is (more) right, you certainly took two risky steps right at the beginning.

Thanked by 1bugrakoc
  • Although I can't decide whether you or @gazduirenet is (more) right, you certainly took two risky steps right at the beginning.

What prevents you from making that decision? How can I not be legit by paying with
    irreversible method of payment?
    I don't see how it is risky if the provider is honest. Worst case I can ask a refund and
    it should be processed without any issues.
    If I used the services and abused them, sent spam or something, that's something else.
    But they deleted me from WHMCS right away and never provided any server.

@luckypenguin: Do you have another username on LET?

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • CrelingCreling Member
    edited May 2019

luckypenguin said: Their problem is honesty, it's not a "simple mistake" or misconfiguration.

I am not sure why this is linked to honesty.
    If they deliberately defraud money in this way, then they are dishonest, but I don't think they do like that. (I got a refund).
    I believe this is a loophole in the system. I think you can try to continue to communicate with him. There should be a good result.

Plot twist @luckypenguin is @cociu :)

• No. but what difference does it make? I registered just to post this experience and
    ask the community and warn about this provider. I don't care about hosting much.

@luckypenguin said: Worst case I can ask a refund and it should be processed without any issues.

Echoing @Creling above, I thought that it was more common not to allow Bitcoin refunds. What does their refund policy say for Bitcoin?

• @luckypenguin said:
    I don't see how it is risky if the provider is honest.

There's your problem. There are more shitty hosts than good ones out there. Prepaying for a year with BTC to a spammer and expecting decent service is wishful thinking at best.

Thanked by 2luckypenguin imok
  • Any attempt to claim that I do it as a way to harm gazduirenet is pathetic.
    If they send the refund I can lock and delete this thread. I don't care about them.

• gazduirenetgazduirenet Member
    edited May 2019

@luckypenguin said:

Although I can't decide whether you or @gazduirenet is (more) right, you certainly took two risky steps right at the beginning.

What prevents you from making that decision? How can I not be legit by paying with
    irreversible method of payment?
    I don't see how it is risky if the provider is honest. Worst case I can ask a refund and
    it should be processed without any issues.
    If I used the services and abused them, sent spam or something, that's something else.
    But they deleted me from WHMCS right away and never provided any server.

We will recover your account after verification, we did contacted you to let you know why. Your bitcoin payment is being frozen by payment processor, we can't refund you out of our pocket. So please provide valid verification.

• @bugrakoc sadly you are right...
    Didn't think a provider will damage it's reputation and start spreading lies
    for 35$.

• CrelingCreling Member

in their tos:
    g. Gazduire.Net isi rezerva dreptul de a solicita clientilor copii ale actelor de identitate pentru a verifica conformitatea acestora cu datele din formularul de comanda
    i. Nu vom restitui platile efectuate de conturi vizate de alin. f. daca se dovedeste falsul in completarea formularului de comanda.

g. Hosting reserves the right to require clients to copy their identity documents to verify their compliance with the data in the order form
    i. We will not refund the payments made by the accounts referred to in paragraph f. If it is false to complete the order form.

if you dont read the tos, nobody else will help you do that

• cociucociu Member

luckypenguin said: We are sorry but that provider is too small and it not consider to works properly according the laws. We are a bigger company and our legal works are the company requirements.

Alex

hahahah , this is good..

Thanked by 2luckypenguin lazyt
  • We will recover your account after verification, we did contacted you to let you know why. Your bitcoin payment is being frozen by payment processor, we can't refund you out of our pocket. So please provide verification.

I sent you the passport and you said since it expired in Jan it's not enough.
    Mobilepay cannot hold your money, because it's yours and not theirs.
    I paid for the service and received a notification that the payment was accepted.
    So this is not "your pocket" and your agreements with them are not my business.
    Tell them then, that the customer is valid and they can release the payment, then
    refund me. But of course you will find another excuse not to do that.

• BopieBopie Member

like i said i dont see why you wouldnt just return fund but again its common practice to not refund bitcoin i agree on that, i suppose the best thing you can do is learn from what has happened, First of all never pay for a year upfront to a company you have never used (unless its stupid cheap of course) but also never pay for a year with crypto that there is no way of getting back.

Honestly id say the company should just return the money but at the same time there is issues both sides and i cant comment on other countries laws nor can i be bothered to google them haha

Thanked by 1luckypenguin

@luckypenguin said:
    No. but what difference does it make? I registered just to post this experience and
    ask the community and warn about this provider. I don't care about hosting much.

I just found it odd that both you and @gazduirenet signed up on LET (apparently) for the first time a few hours ago.

• CrelingCreling Member

I believe that we care about $35, and it's not a good idea to pressure through let (they don't even care about the provider tag), especially if you still have a hope of getting a refund.
    I believe that private communication is more effective

• BopieBopie Member

ADDITION:

Dont think it was a good idea to say another hosting company is not following laws without hard proof lol, Talk about LET drama

Thanked by 1luckypenguin
  • @Bopie it's not about laws they are just making this up.
    100 other providers in Romania accept bitcoin and refund bitcoin and don't ask ID,
    unless it's paypal and suspected fraud.