Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

    CrownCloud - 1000 GB HDD - KVM storage at Frankfurt / Los Angeles - $7/month & more!
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

    CrownCloud - 1000 GB HDD - KVM storage at Frankfurt / Los Angeles - $7/month & more!

    SpeedBusSpeedBus Member, Provider

    Hello,
    We've been around for 5+ years and own & colocate our hardware and networking gear and have our own ARIN issued IPs for our US based locations. We've recently added in new storage specific hardware to our Frankfurt, Germany location and would like to share an offer with you.

    Our Site: https://crowncloud.net/

    Node Spec:
    Dual E5-2660v2
    128 GB RAM
    16 x HDD + HW RAID

    Datacenter
    Telehouse, Frankfurt, Germany
    Test IPv4: 62.113.254.1

    Quadranet / Psychz, Los Angeles, USA
    Test Quadranet IPv4: 204.152.203.65
    Test Psychz IPv4: 104.149.18.203

    You can mention the datacenter name in the order notes if you want your VPS setup at a specific datacenter for Los Angeles, USA.

    1000G plan
    512 MB RAM
    1000 GB HDD
    2 core fair-share access include
    6 TB bandwidth per month
    1 Gbit/sec upink
    1 IPv4
    /64 IPv6

    KVM powered

    Price
    $7/month or $35/semi-annually

    Order Links
    * Frankfurt, Germany - https://crowncloud.net/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=360
    * Los Angeles, USA - https://crowncloud.net/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=309

    500G plan
    512 MB RAM
    500 GB HDD
    2 core fair-share access include
    3 TB bandwidth per month
    1 Gbit/sec upink
    1 IPv4
    /64 IPv6

    KVM powered

    Price
    $5/month or $25/semi-annually

    Order Links
    * Frankfurt, Germany - https://crowncloud.net/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=359
    * Los Angeles, USA - https://crowncloud.net/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=306

    Operating systems
    1. We've got templates for CentOS 6/7, Debian 8/9, various Ubuntu(s) upto 18.10, Windows 2012/2016.
    2. Custom ISOs can be requested to be mounted onto your VPS for free as well via ticket.
    3. Also do note, We do not provide licenses for Windows, the customer is responsible for the license on the machine.

    Thanked by 1joeri

    CrownCloud | Los Angeles, California | Frankfurt, Germany | Amsterdam, The Netherlands

    Comments

    • LetzienLetzien Member

      What OS do you allow on your 512MB storage plans?

      Thanked by 1SpeedBus
    • SpeedBusSpeedBus Member, Provider
      edited March 19

      @Letzien said:
      What OS do you allow on your 512MB storage plans?

      It's 512MB RAM on all plans and 500G or 1000G storage :)

      EDIT: Any OS is fine, you can ticket us with the link to the ISO and we'll mount it to your VPS :) Apart from this we have 1-click install templates of CentOS, Debian and Ubuntu which would work on 512MB RAM.

      We do have RAM add-ons possible as well with a max limit of 2GB RAM per storage VPS. $1/month per 512MB add-on of RAM.

      CrownCloud | Los Angeles, California | Frankfurt, Germany | Amsterdam, The Netherlands

    • @SpeedBus said:

      @Letzien said:
      What OS do you allow on your 512MB storage plans?

      It's 512MB RAM on all plans and 500G or 1000G storage :)

      Not sure that this answers the question asked, :smile: but I take it that the answer is that any free OS is allowed (because you allow custom ISOs).

      Thanked by 1SpeedBus

      "Linux will run happily with only 4 MB of RAM, including all of the bells and whistles such as the X Window System, Emacs, and so on." (M. Welsh & L. Kaufman, Running Linux, 2e, 1996, p. 32)

    • joerijoeri Member, Host Rep, LIR

      I can definitely recommend them! Great VPS panel

      Thanked by 1SpeedBus
    • SpeedBusSpeedBus Member, Provider

      @angstrom said:

      @SpeedBus said:

      @Letzien said:
      What OS do you allow on your 512MB storage plans?

      It's 512MB RAM on all plans and 500G or 1000G storage :)

      Not sure that this answers the question asked, :smile: but I take it that the answer is that any free OS is allowed (because you allow custom ISOs).

      Ahh sorry, I misread the question earlier on. Yup, any OS is allowed, just ticket us with the ISO link and we'll load it in :)

      CrownCloud | Los Angeles, California | Frankfurt, Germany | Amsterdam, The Netherlands

    • LetzienLetzien Member

      @SpeedBus said:

      @angstrom said:

      @SpeedBus said:

      @Letzien said:
      What OS do you allow on your 512MB storage plans?

      It's 512MB RAM on all plans and 500G or 1000G storage :)

      Not sure that this answers the question asked, :smile: but I take it that the answer is that any free OS is allowed (because you allow custom ISOs).

      Ahh sorry, I misread the question earlier on. Yup, any OS is allowed, just ticket us with the ISO link and we'll load it in :)

      Windows 2019 plz

    • Hmm, used them a not long time ago.

      For me very important was 1TB storage for moving some big data what I have to different other places.

      1. Damn good speeds (network ones) to different providers.
      2. 7$ for 1TB? On VPS? This is awesome!
      3. Yes, it's HDD (ZFS) but it's really nice.
      4. No performance degradations or any other issues.
      5. Stable and good network.

      I was very pleased with these services, but I don’t need them anymore.
      It is very cheap in my opinion and very good VPS. Recommend.

      Also, a few notes for people who moving many data with rsync:
      Check this for faster transfers with rsync: https://gist.github.com/KartikTalwar/4393116

      Otherwise, you will be capped to 10-20MB/s, which is not okay.
      But with these changes, I got 100MB/s+ over a network.

      Also, personally for me was very important a memory, 512MB for several cases not enough to me, and there is no paid add-on for increasing just memory for example to 1GB (ideally 2GB) with normal price.

      Anyway, I'm very satisfied with this provider. Did not expect so good service quality from their side.

    • uptimeuptime Member

      @desperand fyi

      RAM add-ons possible as well with a max limit of 2GB RAM per storage VPS. $1/month per 512MB add-on of RAM.

      Thanked by 1SpeedBus

      the Amitz.party lives on!

    • desperanddesperand Member
      edited March 20

      uptime said: RAM add-ons possible as well with a max limit of 2GB RAM per storage VPS. $1/month per 512MB add-on of RAM.

      This is incorrect info, as you see on my screenshot above, I used them for some time.
      And for me 512MB was not enough, I tried to buy extra memory = but they did not offer any extra memory at all. Looks like in these new products they do it, but earlier they did not.

      Thanked by 2uptime SpeedBus
    • SpeedBusSpeedBus Member, Provider

      @desperand said:

      uptime said: RAM add-ons possible as well with a max limit of 2GB RAM per storage VPS. $1/month per 512MB add-on of RAM.

      This is incorrect info, as you see on my screenshot above, I used them for some time.
      And for me 512MB was not enough, I tried to buy extra memory = but they did not offer any extra memory at all. Looks like in these new products they do it, but earlier they did not.

      Can you please PM me the ticket# or account email and I will check into this and correct/update the team member, I think there's been a miscommunication/mistake by the team member.

      I can 100% confirm we do offer the RAM upgrade for the storage VPSes at both Frankfurt and Los Angeles.

      Thanked by 1desperand

      CrownCloud | Los Angeles, California | Frankfurt, Germany | Amsterdam, The Netherlands

    Sign In or Register to comment.