Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
YourLastHost aka hostnamaste aka hostkana
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

YourLastHost aka hostnamaste aka hostkana

YourLastHostYourLastHost Member, Provider
edited January 2019 in General

Have thoughts about YourLastHost? Let us know! Right Here:)

This was our Last Offer!

Please leave reviews!

YourLastHost : The Last Web Host You Will Ever Need

Comments

• Your vz node in france is not in roubaix at all...

• eoleol Member

@YourLastHost said:
    needt.

˙ɹǝuzʇǝɥ

• YourLastHostYourLastHost Member, Provider

@ben47955 said:
    Your vz node in france is not in roubaix at all...

It is in Roubaix only, check the test IP "51.68.106.160".

• YourLastHost said: 51.68.106.160

It's OVH, and they have it much cheaper here https://www.ovh.com/world/vps/vps-ssd.xml

Thanked by 1eol
  • eoleol Member

@Lviv said:

YourLastHost said: 51.68.106.160

It's OVH, and they have it much cheaper here https://www.ovh.com/world/vps/vps-ssd.xml

And KVM.

Thanked by 1Lviv

˙ɹǝuzʇǝɥ

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Provider

Come on guys, don't shit on his offer.

Francisco

BuyVM - Free DirectAdmin, Softaculous, & Blesta! / Anycast Support! / Windows 2008, 2012, & 2016! / Unmetered Bandwidth!
    BuyShared - Shared & Reseller Hosting / cPanel + Softaculous + CloudLinux / Pure SSD! / Free Dedicated IP Address

@Lviv said:

YourLastHost said: 51.68.106.160

You really think it's cheaper ?

• YourLastHost said: You really think it's cheaper ?

on paper? yes, but you can convince me otherwise

@Lviv said:

YourLastHost said: You really think it's cheaper ?

on paper? yes, but you can convince me otherwise

Compare the specs mate. No doubt It's KVM and my offer is OVZ.

• eoleol Member

Cheaper is not always cheaper.

Thanked by 1t0m

˙ɹǝuzʇǝɥ

• LvivLviv Member
    edited January 2019

YourLastHost said: Compare the specs mate. No doubt It's KVM and my offer is OVZ.

ok. you're the scientist

you offer OpenVZ 2048 /2/2/50hdd?/3Tb for $6.99/m
    OVH offer KVM 2/more/20SSD/100Mbps-Unlimited for $3.35/m

I think OVH wins and not only for the price)

• @Lviv said:

YourLastHost said: Compare the specs mate. No doubt It's KVM and my offer is OVZ.

ok. you're the scientist

you offer OpenVZ 2048 /2/2/50hdd?/3Tb for $6.99/m
    OVH offer KVM 2/more/20SSD/100Mbps-Unlimited for $3.35/m

I think OVH wins and not only for the price)

Reported for sales trashing / thread hijacking.

Thanked by 4Lviv Egyarmy eol Gatto
  • uxtvdluxtvdl Member
    edited January 2019

I used your vps 1 month ago ! Support was really awesome just the vnc client didn't worked and also the network was sometimes unstable

pɹɐɔ ʇıpǝɹɔ ʎuɐ ʇnoɥʇıʍ sɹǝʌɹǝs pǝʇɐɔıpǝp ǝǝɹɟ ʇǝƃ : uɔɔʍ/ǝǝɹɟxʇǝƃ/ɯoɔ˙ıpǝpǝǝɹɟ//:sdʇʇɥ

• dahartigandahartigan Member without signature
    edited January 2019

Is HostKana one of your related companies?

Edit2: I ask because I ordered and paid for a service 11 days ago and it's still not out of pending. Ticket unanswered for 10 days.

• @dahartigan said:
    Is HostKana one of your related companies?

Edit2: I ask because I ordered and paid for a service 11 days ago and it's still not out of pending. Ticket unanswered for 10 days.

might be one of the resellers

pɹɐɔ ʇıpǝɹɔ ʎuɐ ʇnoɥʇıʍ sɹǝʌɹǝs pǝʇɐɔıpǝp ǝǝɹɟ ʇǝƃ : uɔɔʍ/ǝǝɹɟxʇǝƃ/ɯoɔ˙ıpǝpǝǝɹɟ//:sdʇʇɥ

The hostkana website/client area redirects to yourlasthost after you log out. I'm out five bucks, not a huge drama but still just would like for them to do the right thing.

• LeonnLeonn Member
    edited January 2019

No, it's not my last host. It's the host that I never need.

Thanked by 1eol
  • @dahartigan said:
    The hostkana website/client area redirects to yourlasthost after you log out. I'm out five bucks, not a huge drama but still just would like for them to do the right thing.

I also saw one of their resellers hostnamaste.com

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited January 2019

Am I the only one that was put off by how very weird the title of this thread is?

LA 🇺🇸 | DL 🇺🇸 | FL 🇺🇸 | FR 🇫🇷

So, we used 'City, Country', 'City, Country', 'State, Country', 'Country, Country'

Los Angeles and Dallas are not states, they are Cities. Also, there is no 'France, France'.

The only one seemingly accurate is their Florida location as they actually used 'State, Country'.

Maybe I am nit picking, but if it isn't even important enough to them to check their marketing FUD for common mistakes, I wonder what their attention to detail is when it actually comes to their services. For some reason, I have my doubts about the quality of this service just by how the post was created and the fact they seem to think OpenVZ is better than KVM?!

Just wow.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

Have an Allwinner H3 device? Check out H3Droid! | Lichee Pi Zero - The 6$ SBC | #SYSarm - Get It! | Armbian | Atomic Pi Mirror
    22+ Years IT Experience in Linux/Windows Hosting, Administration and Development Services

• @TheLinuxBug said:
    Am I the only one that was put off by how very weird the title of this thread is?

So, we used 'City, Country', 'City, Country', 'State, Country', 'Country, Country'

Los Angeles and Dallas are not states, they are City's. Also, there is no 'France, France'.

The only one seemingly accurate is their Florida location as they actually used 'State, Country'.

Maybe I am nit picking, but if it isn't even important enough to them to check their marketing FUD for common mistakes, I wonder what their attention to detail is when it actually comes to their services. For some reason, I have my doubts about the quality of this service just by how the post was created and the fact they seem to think OpenVZ is better than KVM?!

Just wow.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

LOL

• @uxtvdl said:

@dahartigan said:

Not resellers, but more like the same company. Both websites use the same Olark ID -

https://imgur.com/a/ZoseBQP

If I recall correctly, @hostnamaste was banned not long ago?

Thanked by 4uxtvdl alilet eol teamacc

@TheLinuxBug said:

Los Angeles and Dallas are not states, they are City's. Also, there is no 'France, France'.

Just wow.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

I assure you that your assumptions are true. These guys are pretty fucking hopeless.

Thanked by 1eol
  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Moderator

@YourLastHost This might be yourlastoffer. I will give them time to reply back to address some of the issues.

Thanked by 4eol uxtvdl t0ny0 reikuzan
  • @Host4Geeks said:

@uxtvdl said:

@dahartigan said:

Not resellers, but more like the same company. Both websites use the same Olark ID -

Open and shut case, Johnson

Now sprinkle some crack on him and let's get out of here

Thanked by 2uptime jar

Favourite host in general: Ramnode (affiliate link)
    Favourite host for hourly billing/custom ISOs: Vultr ($50 free credit for new accounts, affiliate link)

• @hostnoob said:

@Host4Geeks said:

@uxtvdl said:

@dahartigan said:

wth ?

• teamaccteamacc Member
    edited January 2019

Loads of tiny pieces of evidence around.

Big piece is this one:

Actually, the page is still in google cache:

I like my uptime down low and my servers all hacked. Can see me droppin' twenty-fours with a router in the rack.
    Ya like ya Switch-Ports hot and ya servers all hacked. If ya pings real high and ya networks pitch black.

• This should be interesting..

|||| $8? 🥔🥔 Markdown on Potatoes.

• @Host4Geeks said:

@uxtvdl said:

@dahartigan said:

This one is actually a MUCH BIGGER smoking gun than the stuff I found. @pienoteveneaten

Thanked by 2uxtvdl netomx

I like my uptime down low and my servers all hacked. Can see me droppin' twenty-fours with a router in the rack.
    Ya like ya Switch-Ports hot and ya servers all hacked. If ya pings real high and ya networks pitch black.

• @deank Nigh is the end.

Thanked by 1eol

You are dreaming. | And it's a nightmare. | THE SECRET THREAD | THE TRUTH | HAVES YOU SEEN THIS YURA?
    „Homo homini rattus.“ | It's not nightmare, it's reality, but it's still nightmare.

• OP is banned, this was their last offer.

• I don't think they will be banned long. They had several offers on LEB and were featured during LEB's cyberweek deals.

Black Mushroom on Black Background

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Taking bets in balls on when he will be unbanned.

Thanked by 1Janevski

"Jarland is stupid."

• @caniac22 said:
    I don't think they will be banned long. They had several offers on LEB and were featured during LEB's cyberweek deals.

I'm assuming they soon have a new CC location.

• @uxtvdl said:

@hostnoob said:

@Host4Geeks said:

@uxtvdl said:

@dahartigan said:

wth ?

Thanked by 1TimboJones

Favourite host in general: Ramnode (affiliate link)
    Favourite host for hourly billing/custom ISOs: Vultr ($50 free credit for new accounts, affiliate link)

• @solaire said:

@caniac22 said:
    I don't think they will be banned long. They had several offers on LEB and were featured during LEB's cyberweek deals.

I'm assuming they soon have a new CC location.

They already host with CC in dallas.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Provider

@solaire said:
    OP is banned, this was their last offer.

Last offers always the best offers.

Thanked by 1t0m

ExtraVM - AMD Ryzen VPS starting @ $3.50
    USA (TX, VA, FL), CA, FR, UK, SGP, AU

• @teamacc There is still a link in his signature.

Thanked by 2PieHasBeenEaten eol

You are dreaming. | And it's a nightmare. | THE SECRET THREAD | THE TRUTH | HAVES YOU SEEN THIS YURA?
    „Homo homini rattus.“ | It's not nightmare, it's reality, but it's still nightmare.

• teamaccteamacc Member
    edited January 2019

@Janevski said:
    @teamacc There is still a link in his signature.

I aint no mod no more since the banning/unbanning of hostnamaste. (I voluntarily stepped down due to having my hands tied)

Thanked by 2Janevski eol

• Even when CC abandons us, we'll always have Pie!

<3 you, @PieNotEvenEaten! Keep putting up the good fight

HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently

• @teamacc said:

@Janevski said:
    @teamacc There is still a link in his signature.

I aint no mod no more since the banning/unbanning of hostnamaste. (I voluntarily stepped down due to having my hands tied)

Whoops... Sorry i didn't notice...

Thanked by 2ehab eol

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Moderator

Sig removed thanks @Janevski

Thanked by 2Janevski eol
  • jackbjackb Member, Provider

@YourLastHost said:
    Have thoughts about YourLastHost? Let us know! Right Here:)

More like YourLastPost. Gg.

Afterburst - Awesome OpenVZ&KVM VPS in US+EU

• Well fuck, 30 minutes afk and missed a drama.

• Someone in India is going to wake up to the ban hammer.

|||| $8? 🥔🥔 Markdown on Potatoes.

• that was fast

• Coool...

A simple uptime dashboard using UptimeRobot API https://upy.duo.ovh
    Currently using VPS from BuyVM, Gullo's, Hetzner, HostHatch, HostSailor, HostSolutions, InceptionHosting, LetBox, MaxKVM, MrVM, VirMach.

• quickkk

• @uxtvdl said:
    quickkk

@quick

Thanked by 3eol uxtvdl quick
  • jarjar Provider

hostnoob said: Open and shut case, Johnson

Thanked by 1hostnoob
  • yourbestghost