Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

โ€บ YourLastHost aka hostnamaste aka hostkana
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

YourLastHost aka hostnamaste aka hostkana

YourLastHostYourLastHost Member
edited January 2019 in General

Have thoughts about YourLastHost? Let us know! Right Here:)

This was our Last Offer!

Please leave reviews!

ยซ134567

Comments

• Your vz node in france is not in roubaix at all...

• eoleol Member

@YourLastHost said:
    needt.

• @ben47955 said:
    Your vz node in france is not in roubaix at all...

It is in Roubaix only, check the test IP "51.68.106.160".

• YourLastHost said: 51.68.106.160

It's OVH, and they have it much cheaper here https://www.ovh.com/world/vps/vps-ssd.xml

Thanked by 1eol
  • eoleol Member

@Lviv said:

YourLastHost said: 51.68.106.160

It's OVH, and they have it much cheaper here https://www.ovh.com/world/vps/vps-ssd.xml

And KVM.

Thanked by 1Lviv
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Come on guys, don't shit on his offer.

Francisco

• @Lviv said:

YourLastHost said: 51.68.106.160

You really think it's cheaper ?

• YourLastHost said: You really think it's cheaper ?

on paper? yes, but you can convince me otherwise

• @Lviv said:

YourLastHost said: You really think it's cheaper ?

on paper? yes, but you can convince me otherwise

Compare the specs mate. No doubt It's KVM and my offer is OVZ.

• eoleol Member

Cheaper is not always cheaper.

Thanked by 1t0m
  • LvivLviv Member
    edited January 2019

YourLastHost said: Compare the specs mate. No doubt It's KVM and my offer is OVZ.

ok. you're the scientist

you offer OpenVZ 2048 /2/2/50hdd?/3Tb for $6.99/m
    OVH offer KVM 2/more/20SSD/100Mbps-Unlimited for $3.35/m

I think OVH wins and not only for the price)

• @Lviv said:

YourLastHost said: Compare the specs mate. No doubt It's KVM and my offer is OVZ.

ok. you're the scientist

you offer OpenVZ 2048 /2/2/50hdd?/3Tb for $6.99/m
    OVH offer KVM 2/more/20SSD/100Mbps-Unlimited for $3.35/m

I think OVH wins and not only for the price)

Reported for sales trashing / thread hijacking.

Thanked by 4Lviv Egyarmy eol Gatto
  • uxtvdluxtvdl Member
    edited January 2019

I used your vps 1 month ago ! Support was really awesome just the vnc client didn't worked and also the network was sometimes unstable

• dahartigandahartigan Member
    edited January 2019

Is HostKana one of your related companies?

Edit2: I ask because I ordered and paid for a service 11 days ago and it's still not out of pending. Ticket unanswered for 10 days.

• @dahartigan said:
    Is HostKana one of your related companies?

Edit2: I ask because I ordered and paid for a service 11 days ago and it's still not out of pending. Ticket unanswered for 10 days.

might be one of the resellers

• The hostkana website/client area redirects to yourlasthost after you log out. I'm out five bucks, not a huge drama but still just would like for them to do the right thing.

• LeonnLeonn Member
    edited January 2019

No, it's not my last host. It's the host that I never need.

Thanked by 1eol
  • @dahartigan said:
    The hostkana website/client area redirects to yourlasthost after you log out. I'm out five bucks, not a huge drama but still just would like for them to do the right thing.

I also saw one of their resellers hostnamaste.com

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited January 2019

Am I the only one that was put off by how very weird the title of this thread is?

LA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ | DL ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ | FL ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ | FR ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท

So, we used 'City, Country', 'City, Country', 'State, Country', 'Country, Country'

Los Angeles and Dallas are not states, they are Cities. Also, there is no 'France, France'.

The only one seemingly accurate is their Florida location as they actually used 'State, Country'.

Maybe I am nit picking, but if it isn't even important enough to them to check their marketing FUD for common mistakes, I wonder what their attention to detail is when it actually comes to their services. For some reason, I have my doubts about the quality of this service just by how the post was created and the fact they seem to think OpenVZ is better than KVM?!

Just wow.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

• @TheLinuxBug said:
    Am I the only one that was put off by how very weird the title of this thread is?

So, we used 'City, Country', 'City, Country', 'State, Country', 'Country, Country'

Los Angeles and Dallas are not states, they are City's. Also, there is no 'France, France'.

The only one seemingly accurate is their Florida location as they actually used 'State, Country'.

Maybe I am nit picking, but if it isn't even important enough to them to check their marketing FUD for common mistakes, I wonder what their attention to detail is when it actually comes to their services. For some reason, I have my doubts about the quality of this service just by how the post was created and the fact they seem to think OpenVZ is better than KVM?!

Just wow.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

LOL

• Host4GeeksHost4Geeks Member, Host Rep

@uxtvdl said:

@dahartigan said:
    The hostkana website/client area redirects to yourlasthost after you log out. I'm out five bucks, not a huge drama but still just would like for them to do the right thing.

Not resellers, but more like the same company. Both websites use the same Olark ID -

https://imgur.com/a/ZoseBQP

If I recall correctly, @hostnamaste was banned not long ago?

Thanked by 4uxtvdl alilet eol teamacc
  • @TheLinuxBug said:

Los Angeles and Dallas are not states, they are City's. Also, there is no 'France, France'.

Just wow.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

I assure you that your assumptions are true. These guys are pretty fucking hopeless.

Thanked by 1eol
  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@YourLastHost This might be yourlastoffer. I will give them time to reply back to address some of the issues.

• @Host4Geeks said:

@uxtvdl said:

@dahartigan said:

Not resellers, but more like the same company. Both websites use the same Olark ID -

Open and shut case, Johnson

Now sprinkle some crack on him and let's get out of here

Thanked by 2uptime jar
  • @hostnoob said:

@Host4Geeks said:

@uxtvdl said:

@dahartigan said:

Open and shut case, Johnson

Now sprinkle some crack on him and let's get out of here

wth ?

• teamaccteamacc Member
    edited January 2019

Loads of tiny pieces of evidence around.

Big piece is this one:

Actually, the page is still in google cache:

• This should be interesting..

• @Host4Geeks said:

@uxtvdl said:

@dahartigan said:

This one is actually a MUCH BIGGER smoking gun than the stuff I found. @pienoteveneaten

Thanked by 2uxtvdl netomx
  • @deank Nigh is the end.

Thanked by 1eol
  • OP is banned, this was their last offer.