Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

HiFormance scum is back with...
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

HiFormance scum is back with...

with new name vpsAO

https://lowendbox.com/blog/vpsao-com-768mb-vps-9-year-more-with-double-ram-hdd-and-bw-in-los-angeles-ca/#respond

Prepay 3 Years and get FREE Double RAM, Double Storage, and Double Bandwidth dick!

Thanked by 1coreflux

I like what she said, not what it means.

Comments

• mlcmlc Member

Are you sure?

VPS Promo: https://vpsname.com
      VPS Worldwide Locations Collection: https://loc.vpsname.com

• @mlc said:
      Are you sure?

sure of what?

• eoleol Member

@Chuck said:

@mlc said:
      Are you sure?

sure of what?

Sure of being sure.

˙ɹǝuzʇǝɥ

• well i dunno, that sure does sound like a pretty sweet deal ...

Thanked by 1eol

the Amitz.party lives on!

• @uptime said:
      well i dunno, that sure does sound like a pretty sweet deal ...

You should jump on the 3 years to make it sweeter...

Thanked by 1uptime

• There's no discount for 2 or 3 years... That's odd. Also they claim that they are in 3 different la datacenters but you can't select which one, so my bet is they are all provisioned on the CC servers.

Purveyor of high quality potassium | "Get a FREE high-spec VPS from Evolution Host"

• eoleol Member

Quadranet is Colocrossing.
      No idea about Psychz though.

˙ɹǝuzʇǝɥ

• @eol said:
      Quadranet is Colocrossing.
      No idea about Psychz though.

Psychz are getting dragged through the mud by being associated, maybe that's the intention?

Purveyor of high quality potassium | "Get a FREE high-spec VPS from Evolution Host"

• eoleol Member

No idea.
      Maybe.

˙ɹǝuzʇǝɥ

• @eol said:
      No idea.
      Maybe.

Are you sure?

Thanked by 4Janevski 3606202 eol pike

• I don't believe QuadraNet and PSYCHZ are same or anything to do with Colocrossing since I have both services and they seem to have completely different staffs or Technical Teams.

• MikePTMikePT Member, Provider

@bula said:
      I don't believe QuadraNet and PSYCHZ are same or anything to do with Colocrossing since I have both services and they seem to have completely different staffs or Technical Teams.

Those brands have nothing to do with each other.

Thanked by 2netomx eol
    • Was just wondering why people think quadranet is shit. Is their a reason behind the accusation?

• JanevskiJanevski Member
      edited January 2019

@Chuck said:

@eol said:
      No idea.
      Maybe.

Are you sure?

No, but i might be certain.

Thanked by 3Chuck 3606202 eol

You are dreaming. | And it's a nightmare. | THE SECRET THREAD | THE TRUTH | HAVES YOU SEEN THIS YURA?
      „Homo homini rattus.“ | It's not nightmare, it's reality, but it's still nightmare.

• @muffin said:
      Was just wondering why people think quadranet is shit. Is their a reason behind the accusation?

Because it's the home of wootracks

• @dahartigan said:

@muffin said:
      Was just wondering why people think quadranet is shit. Is their a reason behind the accusation?

And that makes them bad?

• @muffin said:

@dahartigan said:

@muffin said:

And that makes them bad?

It's a contributing factor. A shitpiece in a bigger shitpuzzle randers.

Thanked by 1bugrakoc

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Provider

@muffin said:

I think it's proximity issue.

Most of the shithole hosts these days have a QN location in hopes of ripping off Chinese users as well.

CC's network to China is terrible so any users they put there are going to be heavy on refunds, so picking up a QN node can be a quick way to make a buck.

Francisco

BuyVM - Free DirectAdmin, Softaculous, & Blesta! / Anycast Support! / Windows 2008, 2012, & 2016! / Unmetered Bandwidth!
      BuyShared - Shared & Reseller Hosting / cPanel + Softaculous + CloudLinux / Pure SSD! / Free Dedicated IP Address
    • ColoCrossing to scam the Americans, QN to scam the Chinese.

Senior Level 30 Microsoft Certified Technician

• dahartigandahartigan Member
      edited January 2019

@dedotatedwam said:
      ColoCrossing to scam the Americans, QN to scam the Chinese.

Definitely seems that way. Any mention of Asia optimized ip and you can bet it is on QN gear.

Edit: also, I can't recall a single trustworthy host that uses QN. There may be an exception, obviously, but the majority of shithosts use QN and CC. It's pretty much a known fact at this stage.

Thanked by 2dedotatedwam eol

• JohnMiller92JohnMiller92 Member
      edited January 2019

Who is Kevin? Does he post here?

• @JohnMiller92 said:
      Who is Kevin? Does he post here?

Don't you mean Jason? Or is it Julian? Wait, I think it's Nathan..

• RhysRhys Member, Provider
      edited January 2019

@dahartigan said:

@dedotatedwam said:

Edit: also, I can't recall a single trustworthy host that uses QN. There may be an exception, obviously, but the majority of shithosts use QN and CC. It's pretty much a known fact at this stage.

I can name 1 2 out of hundreds :neutral:

• @Rhys said:

@dahartigan said:

@dedotatedwam said:

I can name 1 out of hundreds :neutral:

I know Virmach are reputable around here although I haven't used them myself, and they have a CC location but who is a trusted host using QN?

• @dahartigan said:
      I know Virmach are reputable around here although I haven't used them myself, and they have a CC location but who is a trusted host using QN?

I have a AlphaRacks VPS on QN. It's been super stable so far. I've only had it for around a month though

@dahartigan said:

@Rhys said:

@dahartigan said:

@dedotatedwam said:

CrownCloud & anyNode (Formally Hostigation).

• @dahartigan said:

Anynode

• @JohnMiller92 said:

@dahartigan said:

I have a AlphaRacks VPS on QN. It's been super stable so far. I've only had it for around a month though

Wait a bit longer than a month, trust me. Lol > @Rhys said:

@dahartigan said:

@Rhys said:

@dahartigan said:

@dedotatedwam said:

Exceptions.. maybe the CC QN scams are run different?

• netomxnetomx Member, Moderator

Funny stuff, I do really think CC can kill a lot of hosts, if they sell directly their dedis, at a good price.. like delimiter's price. Heck, I would get one, I always liked their network, worked very good for me.

• @netomx said:
      Funny stuff, I do really think CC can kill a lot of hosts, if they sell directly their dedis, at a good price.. like delimiter's price. Heck, I would get one, I always liked their network, worked very good for me.

They probably make more money selling servers to scammers than they would running the scams selling the servers directly to end customers themselves directly under the CC brand.

Thanked by 2netomx pepa65

@dahartigan said:

@JohnMiller92 said:

@dahartigan said:

Wait a bit longer than a month, trust me. Lol > @Rhys said:

@dahartigan said:

@Rhys said:

@dahartigan said:

@dedotatedwam said:

Exceptions.. maybe the CC QN scams are run different?

Almost definitely, basically everyone that rents from them goes under. Both mentioned own the hardware there.

Thanked by 1Daniel15
    • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Top Provider

Honestly at this stage we should just start reporting leB to google as a phishing site.

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
      edited January 2019

AnthonySmith said: Honestly at this stage we should just start reporting leB to google as a phishing site.

Considering the 5-10 spam e-mails I get a (day) week from the site after unsubscribing about 18 different times, I fully agree. It is a full on spam/scam operation at this point. I wouldn't suggest a single provider that is listed on LEB anymore, wish the companies worth a shit would realize it actually devalues their services by using that site to advertise.

It has gotten so bad now that not only is it 98% their internal brands they are selling there, but they still can't get enough ID10Ts to buy directly, so now they spam every e-mail they can get their hands on with the same bullshit offers.

It almost makes me feel bad for the ID10Ts that get those advertising e-mails, actually get excited about 'finding a deal' and rush to the site to purchase.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

Have an Allwinner H3 device? Android? Check out H3Droid! | Lichee Pi Zero - The 6$ SBC | #SYSarm - Get It! | Atomic Pi - $35 x86 SBC
      21+ Years IT Experience in Linux/Windows Hosting, Administration and Development Services

• t0mt0m Member

@TheLinuxBug said:
      I wouldn't suggest a single provider that is listed on LEB anymore, wish the companies worth a shit would realize it actually devalues their services by using that site to advertise.

Totally agree.

Thanked by 2dahartigan eol

load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00

• eoleol Member

@Chuck said:

@eol said:
      No idea.
      Maybe.

Are you sure?

Yes.

˙ɹǝuzʇǝɥ

• I like my uptime down low and my servers all hacked. Can see me droppin' twenty-fours with a router in the rack.
      Ya like ya Switch-Ports hot and ya servers all hacked. If ya pings real high and ya networks pitch black.

• Quadranet network is good so far for me vps

Remember the value of LET is purely based on its traffic.

• @teamacc said:

Holy shit wtf

• @eol said:

@Chuck said:

@eol said:
      No idea.
      Maybe.

Are you sure?

Yes.

I thought I was wrong once, but I was actually mistaken.

Thanked by 1eol

• eoleol Member

@uptime said:

@eol said:

@Chuck said:

@eol said:
      No idea.
      Maybe.

Are you sure?

Yes.

I thought I was wrong once, but I was actually mistaken.

I am sure of being unsure.
      It can't be that bad.

Thanked by 1uptime

˙ɹǝuzʇǝɥ

• @JohnMiller92 said:

@teamacc said:

Holy shit wtf

More proof CC is a scam factory

Thanked by 1coreflux

• uptimeuptime Member
      edited January 2019

I am sure of being unsure.
      It can't be that bad.

EDIT:

Thanked by 2eol ZiriusPH

• JohnMiller92JohnMiller92 Member
      edited January 2019

@Nick Can you please check the above screenshot. That's not right IMO to have them on the front page

• FAT32FAT32 Member, Moderator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

I am ready to start a new host under CC, somebody please give some suggestion on the name so that I can start selling 3-year deals with double RAM and Disk using nulled WHMCS. /s

Thanked by 2netomx Daniel15

Highly emotional. Need more deals to calm myself down.

• eoleol Member

VPScam

Thanked by 2FAT32 tcp6

˙ɹǝuzʇǝɥ

• @FAT32 said:
      I am ready to start a new host under CC, somebody please give some suggestion on the name so that I can start selling 3-year deals with double RAM and Disk using nulled WHMCS. /s

VPStd

Thanked by 3uptime FAT32 eol
    • somebody please give some suggestion on the name so that I can start selling 3-year deals

hows about "ScamHost"?

(Ask for the SUX-6000 package!)

Thanked by 3JohnMiller92 FAT32 eol

• Bufu Host sounds good!
      Buy Us Fuck U host :-)

Thanked by 3FAT32 eol netomx
    • FAT32FAT32 Member, Moderator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Great, scamhost.com and vpscam.com is available

Thanked by 2eol uptime

Highly emotional. Need more deals to calm myself down.

• @teamacc said:

LEB Quality Seal.