Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HiFormance scum is back with...
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HiFormance scum is back with...

with new name vpsAO

https://lowendbox.com/blog/vpsao-com-768mb-vps-9-year-more-with-double-ram-hdd-and-bw-in-los-angeles-ca/#respond

Prepay 3 Years and get FREE Double RAM, Double Storage, and Double Bandwidth dick!

Thanked by 1coreflux

Comments

• mlcmlc Member

Are you sure?

• @mlc said:
    Are you sure?

sure of what?

• eoleol Member

@Chuck said:

@mlc said:
    Are you sure?

sure of what?

Sure of being sure.

• well i dunno, that sure does sound like a pretty sweet deal ...

Thanked by 1eol
  • @uptime said:
    well i dunno, that sure does sound like a pretty sweet deal ...

You should jump on the 3 years to make it sweeter...

Thanked by 1uptime
  • There's no discount for 2 or 3 years... That's odd. Also they claim that they are in 3 different la datacenters but you can't select which one, so my bet is they are all provisioned on the CC servers.

• eoleol Member

Quadranet is Colocrossing.
    No idea about Psychz though.

• @eol said:
    Quadranet is Colocrossing.
    No idea about Psychz though.

Psychz are getting dragged through the mud by being associated, maybe that's the intention?

• eoleol Member

No idea.
    Maybe.

• @eol said:
    No idea.
    Maybe.

Are you sure?

Thanked by 4Janevski 3606202 eol pike
  • I don't believe QuadraNet and PSYCHZ are same or anything to do with Colocrossing since I have both services and they seem to have completely different staffs or Technical Teams.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@bula said:
    I don't believe QuadraNet and PSYCHZ are same or anything to do with Colocrossing since I have both services and they seem to have completely different staffs or Technical Teams.

Those brands have nothing to do with each other.

Thanked by 2netomx eol
  • Was just wondering why people think quadranet is shit. Is their a reason behind the accusation?

• JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited January 2019

@Chuck said:

@eol said:
    No idea.
    Maybe.

Are you sure?

No, but i might be certain.

Thanked by 3Chuck 3606202 eol
  • @muffin said:
    Was just wondering why people think quadranet is shit. Is their a reason behind the accusation?

Because it's the home of wootracks

• @dahartigan said:

@muffin said:
    Was just wondering why people think quadranet is shit. Is their a reason behind the accusation?

And that makes them bad?

• @muffin said:

@dahartigan said:

@muffin said:

And that makes them bad?

It's a contributing factor. A shitpiece in a bigger shitpuzzle randers.

Thanked by 1bugrakoc
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@muffin said:

I think it's proximity issue.

Most of the shithole hosts these days have a QN location in hopes of ripping off Chinese users as well.

CC's network to China is terrible so any users they put there are going to be heavy on refunds, so picking up a QN node can be a quick way to make a buck.

Francisco

• ColoCrossing to scam the Americans, QN to scam the Chinese.

• dahartigandahartigan Member
    edited January 2019

@dedotatedwam said:
    ColoCrossing to scam the Americans, QN to scam the Chinese.

Definitely seems that way. Any mention of Asia optimized ip and you can bet it is on QN gear.

Edit: also, I can't recall a single trustworthy host that uses QN. There may be an exception, obviously, but the majority of shithosts use QN and CC. It's pretty much a known fact at this stage.

Thanked by 2dedotatedwam eol
  • JohnMiller92JohnMiller92 Member
    edited January 2019

Who is Kevin? Does he post here?

• @JohnMiller92 said:
    Who is Kevin? Does he post here?

Don't you mean Jason? Or is it Julian? Wait, I think it's Nathan..

• RhysRhys Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2019

@dahartigan said:

@dedotatedwam said:

Edit: also, I can't recall a single trustworthy host that uses QN. There may be an exception, obviously, but the majority of shithosts use QN and CC. It's pretty much a known fact at this stage.

I can name 1 2 out of hundreds :neutral:

• @Rhys said:

@dahartigan said:

@dedotatedwam said:

I can name 1 out of hundreds :neutral:

I know Virmach are reputable around here although I haven't used them myself, and they have a CC location but who is a trusted host using QN?

• @dahartigan said:
    I know Virmach are reputable around here although I haven't used them myself, and they have a CC location but who is a trusted host using QN?

I have a AlphaRacks VPS on QN. It's been super stable so far. I've only had it for around a month though

• RhysRhys Member, Host Rep

@dahartigan said:

@Rhys said:

@dahartigan said:

@dedotatedwam said:

CrownCloud & anyNode (Formally Hostigation).

• @dahartigan said:

Anynode

• @JohnMiller92 said:

@dahartigan said:

I have a AlphaRacks VPS on QN. It's been super stable so far. I've only had it for around a month though

Wait a bit longer than a month, trust me. Lol > @Rhys said:

@dahartigan said:

@Rhys said:

@dahartigan said:

@dedotatedwam said:

CrownCloud & anyNode (Formally Hostigation).

Exceptions.. maybe the CC QN scams are run different?

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Funny stuff, I do really think CC can kill a lot of hosts, if they sell directly their dedis, at a good price.. like delimiter's price. Heck, I would get one, I always liked their network, worked very good for me.

• @netomx said:
    Funny stuff, I do really think CC can kill a lot of hosts, if they sell directly their dedis, at a good price.. like delimiter's price. Heck, I would get one, I always liked their network, worked very good for me.

They probably make more money selling servers to scammers than they would running the scams selling the servers directly to end customers themselves directly under the CC brand.

Thanked by 2netomx pepa65