OVH Network | SINGAPORE => INDIAN Sub Continent (ISC) | Info and improvement requests
OVH has made considerable network improvements over the last months on its network to reduce the latency from the Singapore Datacenter to customers located in Asia-Pacific especially in Southeast Asia (and will continue to do so)
We are also committed to improve our network to the INDIAN Sub continent by adding providers, capacity and new rules to reduce the latency from Singapore (our closest datacenter to this region: with latency beeing as low as ~ 40ms from SINGAPORE => INDIA)
Below are some of the latest improvements done in India:
- INDIA Airtel Broadband AS24560 http://sgp.smokeping.ovh.net/smokeping?target=APAC.AS24560
- INDIA Amazon Mumbai AS16509 http://sgp.smokeping.ovh.net/smokeping?target=APAC.AS16509-8
- INDIA BHARTI Airtel AS9498 http://sgp.smokeping.ovh.net/smokeping?target=APAC.AS9498
- INDIA Digital Ocean BLR1-1 AS14061 http://sgp.smokeping.ovh.net/smokeping?target=APAC.AS14061-8
- INDIA Digital Ocean Bengalore AS14061 http://sgp.smokeping.ovh.net/smokeping?target=APAC.AS14061-8
- INDIA Host Virtual Chennai AS36236 http://sgp.smokeping.ovh.net/smokeping?target=APAC.AS36236-8
- INDIA Tata AS9238 http://sgp.smokeping.ovh.net/smokeping?target=APAC.AS9238
Would like to see some improvements on the OVH Network?
Please send us your traceroute results by completing the short form available at:
- To run a traceroute on Linux, enter the following terminal command: traceroute sgp.smokeping.ovh.net (or your OVH server IP)
- To run a traceroute on Windows, enter the following command line: tracert sgp.smokeping.ovh.net (or your OVH server IP)
- Save the traceroute results
- Complete the form http://traceroute.apac-tools.ovh
- Our Network team will investigate and get back to you
Looking Glass: https://lg.ovh.net Singapore smokeping: http://sgp.smokeping.ovh.net/smokeping?target=APAC Speed test: http://speedtest-sgp.apac-tools.ovh Network status: http://weathermap.ovh.net/#apac
WHO ARE WE?
OVH (https://www.ovh.com/asia/) is a global hyper-scale cloud provider that offers innovative products and services focusing on private, public and hybrid cloud, and bare metal (dedicated servers).
It offers businesses a benchmark for value and performance in the sector.
Founded in 1999, the group manages and maintains 28 datacentres across 4 continents, deploys its own global fibre optic network, and has a full control over the supply chain
(from server manufacturing and in-house maintenance of its infrastructure right down to customer support).
OVH provides simple, powerful tools for businesses, revolutionising the way that more than 1 million customers work across the globe.
Respect for individuals' right to privacy and equal access to new technologies are central to the company's values.
For OVH, "Innovation for Freedom".