Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I can't refund from alpharacks and hiformance!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I can't refund from alpharacks and hiformance!

xadexade Member
edited November 2018 in Help

I recently purchased their whats called garbage black friday servers and did my worst choice , they have no support and very bad server plus no reply to their tickets, i asked for a refund back to my pp but no reply at all. I believe its very logical to get full refund if you are not satified in 1 day but i cant ! they dont refund it.
So anyone tell me how to win disputes on paypal against these hosts?
Please if anyone experience this , how can we resolve?

And note for everyone: Dont buy these garbage bf scam servers from these scammy hosts!

Comments

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

Well, yeah.

Thanked by 2doghouch Arthas
  • What did you buy from them?
    So, we know.

• I'm sorry for your loss.

Thanked by 1inklight
  • letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

Bad news

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Well, duh.

• They'd refunded an order I made last friday on monday with no issues.

• Good luck with your budget.

Thanked by 1eol
  • The least amount of time you have waited is 1 day and the max is what, 6? And already using the word scam?

Thanked by 2FHR Xei
  • Don't tell me what to do.

• Ask for Debian

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited December 2018

xade said: I recently purchased their whats called garbage black friday servers and did my worst choice , they have no support and very bad server plus no reply to their tickets, i asked for a refund back to my pp but no reply at all. I believe its very logical to get full refund if you are not satified in 1 day but i cant ! they dont refund it.

If you bought something listed on lowendbox.com then you are the one you should be mad at. Its just a ColoCrossing spam site of all their poorly supported brands and affiliates using their services.

If you wouldn't have just jumped at the cheapest things out there and stopped to read and search about the hosts, you would have known better than to purchase.

You get what you pay for.

/thread

Cheers!

• Have you checked the Offers section?

• xade said: I believe its very logical to get full refund if you are not satified in 1 day but i cant ! they dont refund it.

What do their TOS say? Are BF/"flash sales" refundable? That is what determines it, not what you think is "logical".

Thanked by 1FHR
  • A typical post-black-friday thread.

• How many millions have you lost already?

Thanked by 1eol
  • @FoxelVox said:
    How many millions have you lost already?

he Lost Over $10 Billion in the Last 24 Hours

Thanked by 1jcaleb
  • @xade said:

And note for everyone: Dont buy these garbage bf scam servers from these scammy hosts!

Note for everyone. Research your server provider on sites like LowEndTalk before sending them money.

Thanked by 2eol tianyi
  • “Blah blah blah you paid pennies for a shitty oversold server blah blah”

Thanked by 1eol
  • It's black friday/cyber monday season. they probably have lots of tickets to deal with. just be patient and dont open too many tickets

• corbpiecorbpie Member
    edited December 2018

@donli said:

@xade said:

Note for everyone. Research your server provider on sites like LowEndTalk before sending them money.

Dont even need to search. the actual offer thread had dudes stating how bad they are

• @jcaleb said:
    It's black friday/cyber monday season. they probably have lots of tickets to deal with. just be patient and dont open too many tickets

hiformance only refund within 3 days after you bought their stuffs. It usually takes them 2 days to provide service. It means that you only have 1 days to test and asking for refund.

Thanked by 1jcaleb
  • Only purchase BF offers from reliable provider or you might get useless service

Thanked by 2eol tianyi
  • IonSwitch_StanIonSwitch_Stan Member, Host Rep

@doghouch said:
    Yeah not really sure what everyone is crying about.

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • paidboompaidboom Member
    edited December 2018

xade said: how to win disputes on paypal against these hosts?

Do You have all proof? You can easily take over
    I hope, you get your money back :)

• jcaleb said: It's black friday/cyber monday season. they probably have lots of tickets to deal with. just be patient and dont open too many tickets

i am agree with you , we have past the same ....

• KermEdKermEd Member
    edited December 2018

I've literally said, on every single AlphaRacks post, that they will do far worse than this and will never refund you.

Yet, for some reason, people still think they will magically be the exception... next time, read the warnings of others and speak up when bad providers post advertisements.

Thanked by 2eol bigpowerhost
  • deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited December 2018

These aren't willing to read & understand until it becomes their problem. Warnings are meaningless to them.

Put a sign saying there is an iphoneXS(R) on bottom right on edge of a cliff as well as a warning hat you will likely break your bones or even die. People will jump and complain later when they break their legs. Some might actually be happy.

Thanked by 3eol KermEd Chuck
  • FHRFHR Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2018

Read their terms of service on whether the thing you bought is refundable.

I myself have some services from AlphaRacks, so I know how good their service is. Spoiler alert, their shared hosting is usable maybe for development, and their VPS aren't that great either. But for few $ a year? It's amazing they manage to even provide any kind of service at these prices and aren't dead yet!

I had no issues getting refund from AlphaRacks in the past (forgotten PayPal subscription). They are definitely not scammers, you got exactly what you paid for.

To be honest here, if you open a dispute, I hope you do not win it.

TL;DR You get exactly what you pay for.

Thanked by 1tetech
  • SaragoldfarbSaragoldfarb Member
    edited December 2018

@FHR said:
    Read their terms of service on whether the thing you bought is refundable.

I had no issues getting refund from AlphaRacks in the past (forgotten PayPal subscription). They are definitely not scammers, you got exactly what you paid for.

I can second that. They're shit but no scammers. Annoying spam? Yes. Slow network? Yes. Unable to fix issues? Yes. Endless complaints? Yes: http://endless.horse

But in all fairness, when I requested a refund (2 years ago) they issued it without problems in a timely manner.