Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anybody willing to part ways with that 8GB VirMach VPS?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anybody willing to part ways with that 8GB VirMach VPS?

I know it's a long shot but I was wondering if anyone is willing to sell that 8GB/80GB/$8 year VirMach VPS if you don't need it.

I really want it to host my site (currently I have only one which I am hosting on OpenVZ which I got in CM 2017 from VirMach which was another superb deal). In future, I plan on adding more sites so basically, I have a legitimate use and not looking to resell.

So if you really have no use of that machine and just got it for the hell of it, please sell it to me. I will pay $8 + VirMach transfer fee (which I guess is $3?)

Thank You

Comments

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Fyi, the first successful deal on that machine is 800 RMB ($115.23)

• @FAT32 said:
    Fyi, the first successful deal on that machine is 800 RMB ($115.23)

:neutral:

• No, should be $888.

• @singhigh said:
    No, should be $888.

No, it should be $ 88.8 per month

• that's daydream!

• Just wondering how much OP willing to pay for it? $8? :smiley:

• @Hukin said:
    Just wondering how much OP willing to pay for it? $8? :smiley:

I will pay $8 + VirMach transfer fee (which I guess is $3?)

Thanked by 1vovler
  • @Hukin said:

That's one dollar more than $7

• HukinHukin Member
    edited November 2018

saibal said: I will pay $8 + VirMach transfer fee (which I guess is $3?)

Nice find :smiley: Smells like a similar request as with Aruba account sell out..

• @saibal said:

@Hukin said:

I will pay $8 + VirMach transfer fee (which I guess is $3?)

Funny. He thinks time is free. Maybe a disinterested soul will fulfill his wishes.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

$8 for 8GB Ram.... well then, this should get interesting.

• AnthonySmith said: $8 for 8GB Ram.... well then, this should get interesting.

They must be awarded by Guinness book record.

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith
  • @alilet said: So if you really have no use of that machine and just got it for the hell of it, please sell it to me. I will pay $8 + VirMach transfer fee (which I guess is $3?)

Seriously, I find it hard to believe that anyone who managed to get that deal would resell it for $8 -- it's simply too rare for that.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

angstrom said: Seriously, I find it hard to believe that anyone who managed to get that deal would resell it for $8 -- it's simply too rare for that.

unless it becomes completely unusable.

• @AnthonySmith said:

angstrom said: Seriously, I find it hard to believe that anyone who managed to get that deal would resell it for $8 -- it's simply too rare for that.

unless it becomes completely unusable.

You mean because of overprovisioning?

• HukinHukin Member
    edited November 2018

Some kids from APAC still believe about world is simple. If someone hard to get a 90% off for buying Porsche they will easy to resell to stranger after a few days for the same cost as a bike.

• Guys I know anyone who got it to resell or has some use of it may not sell but there is still a very tiny chance (like 0.000000000001%) that I find someone who has no use for it nor they got it in the first place to resell :smile:

• Hell I would pay $100 for it if it's a locked-in rate.

• I will pay $7 for it, as it is now used...

Thanked by 2tetech bib
  • alilet said: I will pay $8 + VirMach transfer fee (which I guess is $3?)

LOL

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@AnthonySmith said:
    $8 for 8GB Ram.... well then, this should get interesting.

That brings back the old memories of Memory and Memory Burst.
    Memory Burst was swapped out to the HDD.

Maybe its 8GB accelerated SSD memory, who knows.
    Optane is pretty close to memory, that they sell it as memory module.

Maybe we see that soon.

Thanked by 1MrH
  • letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2018

@angstrom said:

@alilet said: So if you really have no use of that machine and just got it for the hell of it, please sell it to me. I will pay $8 + VirMach transfer fee (which I guess is $3?)

Seriously, I find it hard to believe that anyone who managed to get that deal would resell it for $8 -- it's simply too rare for that.

Counting me no one can :smiley:

• I'd be happy to sell you my SecureDragon NAT Storage for $8+3 transfer..

• @Letzien said:
    I'd be happy to sell you my SecureDragon NAT Storage for $8+3 transfer..

Specs? Renewal price? SecureDragon's requirements for transfer?

• It's not fair to sell such offers. A person sat on @VirMach epic thread, since Black Friday till Cyber Monday (and beyond), waiting for perfect offers, buying like crazy (even idling power) and then a couple of days later someone wants to buy that same crazy offer, on exact same price. Such behavior shows disrespect in my opinion, considering it an offense even for asking it with disregard for provider's effort and customers fun.

On another note, if someone would open a thread on LET, just for selling that offer (because that someone needs money, or cares about environment and idling power), now that would be a whole different story.

• I have openvz 2gb 50gb for 11$ renual on 30th Dec. If any one wants pm me