Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Refund? Language barrier? Culture difference? Let's make this example--Hostsolution and me
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Refund? Language barrier? Culture difference? Let's make this example--Hostsolution and me

Hey Fellas,

I just read a topic about some thoughts about language/culture differences stuff, meanwhile, i am experiencing kind of same conflict with Hostsolution. If you get patient and feel boring, grab a beer, make a review about this topic, and leave your comments. Or, save precious time and close this tap.

all is acceptable to criticize me if I am wrong on something or offensive. BTW, I am a Chinese but i don't wanna represent Chinese which i cannot.

I will attach all tickets i raised to Hostsolution as background story, all of them related to my final request, Or, what merchant concerned-- refund. feel tried abt this word? I understood.

let's be fair, I uncovered my real name if people try to argue, I promise, this is unpainted. There are million chenhua on the internet...sry to marius, you did waste time on me, so am i.

ticket#1

PS: May I say some replies of mine was removed before it closed from this ticket? Emmm..some really nice words...why..

ticket#2

ticket#3

ticket#4

ticket#5

ticket#6

From some points, I might pushed Hostsolution staff too hard in past few days, sry for my patience.

@cociu Any words could be comment, I read your thread talking abt your chinese customers, On that time, i upvoted you i remember? but it seems i was wrong, now from my perspective. till now, My first purpose is done. post my attitude to Hostsolution, which is unsatisfied.

what i posted&said is also a reference for what i am thinking. I know, you guys confused about why chinese like dispute so often? but for me, a chinese, sry to say, I never made a dispute on internet (hostsolution is the closest to make a record but still no). And, i also knew there are many well-educated chinese customers didn't do it before. so pls dont ruin reputation by one shot. it's a sad feeling to those customers you really desire to have.

Somehow, we both know not every apple from the same appletree is nice, more common knowledge, you will see more bad one when you stand in front of a big tree. Do i make sense?

It's your choice to decide whether make business with chinese or not, set a unspeakable/unwatchable barrier, or even close your door to china (just like D&G directly humiliated Chinese ) for me, I'll choose the one who win respect.

everyone wanna stay away from trouble. few profit&much more works is not you want; give the money&be a idiot is not my choice. let's do more switch from seller&customer, Assuming you are well-educated, i think you could understand.

I tried to tell myself again and again, i only represent myself, but still, some of my words are inappropriate, hope your understanding and wish you best.

finally, If i get banned for this thread...well, let it banned.

Mike

Comments

• donlidonli Member
    edited November 2018

You need to research a provider in advance to know if it meets your minimum standards of quality. I didn't see any surprise in what hostsolutions did based on what I know about them from LET. This is a major reason I have never gotten a VPS there no matter how cheap it is.

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited November 2018

Scerenity now.

• You appear to be polite and patient, ultimately they failed to provide what you paid for and should refund back to you. You did accept credit however, so this is a grey area, but I think they should decide to refund back to your paypal out of professionalism.

Thanked by 1iKeyZ
  • KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

Looks like you made a lot of bad decisions. They tried offering you a refund multiple times and you DECLINED?! Then they offered you another refund as credit or via PayPal and you settled for account credit?! Then you changed your mind and want it refunded via PayPal a week later?! Then after they did every single thing you asked them even after the multiple threats you made you go and open a PayPal dispute?! I really hope they use FraudRecord because regardless of your tone in the tickets, you're abusing this host.

• everyone wanna stay away from trouble. few profit&much more works is not you want; give the money&be a idiot is not my choice. let's do more switch from seller&customer, Assuming you are well-educated, i think you could understand.

It seems that having a master's degree isn't enough to understand you.

If I get banned for not having a doctor's degree,

well, let it banned.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

All this does is confirm hostsolutions are hostsolutions and that not doing business in the hosting industry with China is the right decision.

10% of the customers = 90% of the work.

Thanked by 3bib ZiriusPH Plioser
  • @LazyMike you polite and patient in your ticket, but you will still get blamed. HostSolution have a lot backer in here after all.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker
    edited November 2018

I think we should create a LET HostSolutions template to make things simpler.

What's needed?

• stuff not working or having problems repeatedly or over some significant period of time (auto-checked)
    • ticket response time the higher the closer things get to actually doing something to resolve problem
    • "tomorrow will work", "next week. Promised", "put you on other/new node"
    • In summary days or even weeks bad or no service.

On the other hand it's of course everyones personal decision to accept lots of trouble, bad service, and delayed ticket response for saving some bucks per year. The existence and even growth (from what I hear) of HostSolutions clearly demonstrate that there is a large pool of customers who accept and want a "low $ - poor service + lots of empty promises" deal. If only they stopped to complain here about getting what they themselves wanted and chose to get and pay for.

• JarryJarry Member
    edited November 2018

@AnthonySmith said:
    All this does is confirm hostsolutions are hostsolutions and that not doing business in the hosting industry with China is the right decision.

With all do respect, your comment is harsh and unappropriate. I checked those screenshots and there is not much (if anything) wrong on OP side. He kindly asked about possibility to change the way of refunding he previously accepted (and he admitted it), but he did not receive any answer for a week.

This alone I'd consider being disrespectful from hostsolution side (they could have simply answered "it is no more possible" and that were it) and if I were OP, as a reaction tu such a rudness I'd sure change the tone in my 6th ticket, no more asking but ordering to refund to pp-account (maybe even threatening to open pp-dispute). In contrast to that, OP still remained very corteous and polite.

This confirms my own experience with chinese customers (and in general, all from south/east asia), as being very respectful and careful about wording, even in situations when we might choose "more direct" language. Your opinion might be different, but I find it unfair to draw negative conclusions based on this particular case...

• LazyMike said: LazyMike

I have replace one vps wich is up and running , can you confirm this ?

What is your problem then ? you need a refund ? glad to make it ...

About Hostsolutions.ro yes we are a mess in this priod due of this period . Last month we have change the location fisically and this was caused many problems but we are try to be back to normal.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

I read the tickets.

Nobody was rude, rough situations, both parties acted maturely. 0/10 on drama.

Thanked by 2that_guy iKeyZ
  • JohnMiller92JohnMiller92 Member
    edited November 2018

Wait.. you said the refund for credit would be fine. Then 5 days later ask "what if I change my mind and want it on my paypal?" You said that was " 2 days ago ", it was 5 (November 11th to the 16th).

Something is not adding up. Are you not showing us other ticket logs by chance?

Jarry said: I checked those screenshots and there is not much (if anything) wrong on OP side.

I got this far and read no further, ridiculous, if threats of fraud and public ridicule to get your own way are fine with you, we will never have a meeting of minds so I will just agree to disagree.

• @AnthonySmith said:

10% of the customers = 90% of the work.

If i were China i wouldn`t be doing business with the UK either... And if you know your history, you know why. :P

Thanked by 1colingpt

xaoc said: If i were China i wouldn`t be doing business with the UK either... And if you know your history, you know why. :P

I do... we all come from Africa.

Thanked by 1estnoc
  • xaoc said: If i were China i wouldn`t be doing business with the UK either... And if you know your history, you know why. :P

guys , can be focus in the review and except all this racism here ? I am accept ciness people because i know about :not all people is the same and we cannot denigrate a entirely nation .

Thanked by 1iKeyZ
    edited November 2018

About Hostsolutions.ro yes we are a mess in this priod due of this period . Last month we have change the location fisically and this was caused many problems but we are try to be back to normal.

I think he originally said a credit balance refund was fine. Of which you gave him that as a refund (s/s #4). Now, he changed his mind 5 days later, and wants a full refund to his paypal account. (From what I understand)

• cociucociu Member
    edited November 2018

[LazyMike said]

except of apologise what do you consider i own you in this moment ?

• @AnthonySmith said:

xaoc said: If i were China i wouldn`t be doing business with the UK either... And if you know your history, you know why. :P

I do... we all come from Africa.

:D

cociu said: except of apologise what do you consider i qwn you in this moment ?

74 said nine for the power with this sorry.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • JohnMiller92 said: I think he originally said a credit balance was fine. Of which you gave him that as a refund (s/s #4). Now, he wants a full refund to his paypal account. (From what I understand)

this is not a problem , i will wait him to confirm to not terminate the service before hi make his backup.

edited November 2018

this is not a problem , i will wait him to confirm to not terminate the service before hi make his backup.

If you follow through with this, @LazyMike please don't open a paypal dispute over this host. Not fair IMO

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

A lot of these misunderstandings might be avoided if you can correctly word them, might be an area of improvement for @cociu

• @AnthonySmith said:

cociu said: except of apologise what do you consider i qwn you in this moment ?

74 said nine for the power with this sorry.

a stroke which i am are having then to read for this now only for entertaining porpoise - in before sistern taking these business with it serially ?

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith
  • @LazyMike

for a chinese, your english is very good. @cociu should make you a customer support.

• AnthonySmith said: and that not doing business in the hosting industry with China is the right decision.

Then why did you stop standing by "the right decision" and start taking orders from China?

Thanked by 1colingpt

psb777 said: Then why did you stop standing by "the right decision" and start taking orders from China?

Because after 4 years I forgot how significant the impact is of people that make the fact that they don't speak write or read English your problem.

• I want to know if cociu has plans to reply to the tk that has been open for 2 months? My vps has been down for more than 2 months, tk has been open for two months, and the problem still exists. I am sorry if cociu is too busy. I am just a little worried, I can understand that cociu has many problems that will be solved.

• @huangyuyu said:
    I want to know if cociu has plans to reply to the tk that has been open for 2 months? My vps has been down for more than 2 months, tk has been open for two months, and the problem still exists. I am sorry if cociu is too busy. I am just a little worried,

I'd also be a little worried in your place. :-(