Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

    Dedispec Black Friday Sale: Insane Dual E5 Deals & Giant Storage Server Deals
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

    Dedispec Black Friday Sale: Insane Dual E5 Deals & Giant Storage Server Deals

    Dedispec, LLC. - Affordable Dedicated Servers | Colocation | Web Hosting

    Dedispec's 2018 Black Friday deals are live. Three highlighted offers, including our insane Dual E5 deal, can be found below. For the entire list of Black Friday offers you can check here:

    Dedispec Black Friday Full Deal List

    All offers are valid through November 26th, 2018, or while supplies last. Offers cannot be used to replace an existing service and cannot be used to price match existing servers. New orders only. Offers will not be honored after the promotional period. Unpaid orders are cancelled after 24 hours.

    Black Friday Highlighted Deals

    Dual Intel Xeon E5-2670v2
    CPU: 2.5Ghz / 3.3Ghz Turbo - 2 Processors (20 Cores / 40 Threads)
    Memory: 64GB DDR3 RAM
    Storage: 1x 480GB SSD or 4TB HDD
    Bandwidth: 1Gbit Port: 100TB/Month
    IPs: 5 Usable IPv4 (IPv6 available on request)
    Location: Missouri (USA)

    BONUS OFFER: Get a free upgrade to 96GB RAM or a free secondary 480GB SSD or 4TB HDD by requesting one or the other in your order notes. Simply say “96GB RAM”, “480GB SSD” or “4TB HDD” in your order notes and it’ll be manually adjusted. You may only choose one free upgrade.

    Monthly: $69/Month - Coupon: BF2018E5

    Order Now!

    Dual Intel Xeon 5420
    CPU: 2.5Ghz - 2 Processors (8 Cores / 8 Threads)
    Memory: 24GB DDR2 ECC RAM
    Storage: 1x 120GB SSD or 2TB HDD
    Bandwidth: 100Mbit Port: 10TB/Month (1Gbit upgrades now available)
    IPs: 5 Usable IPv4 (IPv6 available on request)
    Location: West Virginia (USA)

    Monthly: $19/Month - Coupon: BF2018DS

    Order Now!

    Black Friday Storage Server Special 1
    CPU: 2.26Ghz or greater - 2 Processors (6+ Cores)
    Memory: 8GB RAM
    Storage: 2x 2TB HDD
    Bandwidth: 100Mbit: 10TB/Month (1Gbit upgrades now available)
    IPs: 5 Usable IPv4 (IPv6 available on request)
    Location: West Virginia (USA)

    BONUS OFFER: Double the storage when you pay annually. Pay annually and you’ll receive 2 additional 2TB drives, making it a total of 4x 2TB HDD

    Monthly: $29/Month

    Order Now!

    Thanked by 3MikePT raynor Unixfy

    Dedispec, LLC - Affordable Dedicated Servers, Colocation and Web Hosting in West Virginia, Missouri and Nevada
    Skype: Dedispec || [email protected]

    «1

    Comments

    • MikePTMikePT Member, Provider

      Excellent offers, well done!

      BTW your website is extremely slow, hope your guys are on it.

    • DedispecDedispec Member, Provider

      Thanks @MikePT

      We saw that and are working on it.

      Thanked by 1MikePT

      Dedispec, LLC - Affordable Dedicated Servers, Colocation and Web Hosting in West Virginia, Missouri and Nevada
      Skype: Dedispec || [email protected]

    • Dual Intel Xeon 5420
      CPU: 2.5Ghz - 2 Processors (8 Cores / 8 Threads)
      Memory: 24GB DDR2 ECC RAM
      Storage: 1x 120GB SSD or 2TB HDD
      Bandwidth: 100Mbit Port: 10TB/Month (1Gbit upgrades now available)
      IPs: 5 Usable IPv4 (IPv6 available on request)
      Location: West Virginia (USA)

      Monthly: $19/Month - Coupon: BF2018DS

      Need this but can get to your website..

    • Critical Error
      Could not connect to the database.

    • DedispecDedispec Member, Provider

      Sorry about the issues, stopping some orders while we get things back to normal. I'll shoot a note here once re-opened. Feel free to PM me if your order didn't go through and I can shoot you a note once it's up again.

      Dedispec, LLC - Affordable Dedicated Servers, Colocation and Web Hosting in West Virginia, Missouri and Nevada
      Skype: Dedispec || [email protected]

    • iOrangeiOrange Member
      edited November 2018

      After so much time waiting your sites back online, then just get an out of stock page?

    • What?! It's out of stock when the website came back online...

    • Out of stock.. T_T

    • DedispecDedispec Member, Provider
      edited November 2018

      It's in stock....I just said we're stopping orders for a moment. We made sure to have plenty on hand. Shoot me a PM if you want, otherwise I'll update this once we turn them back on in a little while.

      @iOrange @Kiwi83 @ezrix

      Thanked by 1China_Jun

      Dedispec, LLC - Affordable Dedicated Servers, Colocation and Web Hosting in West Virginia, Missouri and Nevada
      Skype: Dedispec || [email protected]

    • This is awesome. I'll resist this time but maybe next time...

      #lexit spread the word.

    • @Dedispec said:
      It's in stock....I just said we're stopping orders for a moment. We made sure to have plenty on hand. Shoot me a PM if you want, otherwise I'll update this once we turn them back on in a little while.

      @iOrange @Kiwi83 @ezrix

      Hello! Is it possible to upgrade the $69 deal to 128GB, including the upgrade to 96GB? If so, what would be the price? Orders were stopped before I could see the config options for it. :)

    • Im a bit disappointed to see those e5 models are being listed around your usual discount rates :( :wink:

      https://retas.io/ | Vulnerability Assessment - Penetration Testing

    • Out of stock...

    • chxchx Member
      edited November 2018

      What OP doesn't mention but the webpage does is a 29 USD storage server paid anually doubling to 4*2TB HDDs. It's rare to see below 4USD/TB prices in the low ranges. And 4*2 is better than 2*4 because you can RAID-5 it and get 6TB out of it. That's a hot deal in my book, annual or not. 8GB, dual CPUs, etc, w/e. 10TB traffic at this price is generous, IMO.

    • Out Of Stock before Ending the day :/

    • Read what @Dedispec has said.....

      grape

    • Hello any update? The order link is still not fixed

    • The $19 one is still out of stock. Did I missed it or the sale hasn't start yet.

    • Read dude...

      grape

    • Are you still in stock for $19?

    • Dude. Scroll up.

      me // random stuff // discord: Unixfy#3061

    • @karatekidmonkey said:
      Dude. Scroll up.

      Your website looks good. I like the design.

    • great deal. @Dedispec thank you.

    • UnixfyUnixfy Member
      edited November 2018

      Kiwi83 said: Your website looks good. I like the design.

      Thanks!

      now wouldn't it be nice if my site were hosted on, say, a dedi in berkeley springs, west virginia ;) ;) ;)

      me // random stuff // discord: Unixfy#3061

    • @karatekidmonkey said:

      Kiwi83 said: Your website looks good. I like the design.

      Thanks!

      now wouldn't it be nice if my site were hosted on, say, a dedi in berkeley springs, west virginia ;) ;) ;)

      Isn't that a bit overkill;) ;) ;)

    • no

      me // random stuff // discord: Unixfy#3061

    • WebGuruWebGuru Member
      edited November 2018

      It was really really slow but with patience i was finally able to order the $19 dedi! I hope it's delivered soon so i can start testing it. Thanks for the great offer @Dedispec

      Thanked by 2Unixfy China_Jun
    • @WebGuru said:
      It was really really slow but with patience i was finally able to order the $19 dedi! I hope it's delivered soon so i can start testing it. Thanks for the great offer @Dedispec (btw there seems to be some problem with your mail server i didn't receive any emails for the signup, order and invoice etc)

      I found that there is no inventory, how did you order it?

    • China_Jun said: I found that there is no inventory, how did you order it?

      There was inventory.

      me // random stuff // discord: Unixfy#3061

    • @China_Jun said:

      @WebGuru said:
      It was really really slow but with patience i was finally able to order the $19 dedi! I hope it's delivered soon so i can start testing it. Thanks for the great offer @Dedispec (btw there seems to be some problem with your mail server i didn't receive any emails for the signup, order and invoice etc)

      I found that there is no inventory, how did you order it?

      It was> @China_Jun said:

      @WebGuru said:
      It was really really slow but with patience i was finally able to order the $19 dedi! I hope it's delivered soon so i can start testing it. Thanks for the great offer @Dedispec (btw there seems to be some problem with your mail server i didn't receive any emails for the signup, order and invoice etc)

      I found that there is no inventory, how did you order it?

      It was available and i guess after some quick orders it's gone out of stock.

    • Kiwi83Kiwi83 Member
      edited November 2018

      @WebGuru said:
      It was really really slow but with patience i was finally able to order the $19 dedi! I hope it's delivered soon so i can start testing it. Thanks for the great offer @Dedispec

      Did you sit behind the screen refreshing the page all day long? I watched a youtube video while waiting and poof its gone.

    • DedispecDedispec Member, Provider

      @Gatto said:

      @Dedispec said:
      It's in stock....I just said we're stopping orders for a moment. We made sure to have plenty on hand. Shoot me a PM if you want, otherwise I'll update this once we turn them back on in a little while.

      @iOrange @Kiwi83 @ezrix

      Hello! Is it possible to upgrade the $69 deal to 128GB, including the upgrade to 96GB? If so, what would be the price? Orders were stopped before I could see the config options for it. :)

      Shoot me a PM and I'll see what kind of pricing I can do on that :)

      @pxhaxor said:
      Im a bit disappointed to see those e5 models are being listed around your usual discount rates :( :wink:

      $69 with 96GB of RAM or a free secondary 480GB SSD or 4TB HDD causes disappointment? :(

      @greattomeetyou said:
      Out of stock...

      We turned orders back on an hour ago. 5420s may already be out (I saw a ton start coming through). We had quite a few on hand too.

      @chx said:
      What OP doesn't mention but the webpage does is a 29 USD storage server paid anually doubling to 4*2TB HDDs. It's rare to see below 4USD/TB prices in the low ranges. And 4*2 is better than 2*4 because you can RAID-5 it and get 6TB out of it. That's a hot deal in my book, annual or not. 8GB, dual CPUs, etc, w/e. 10TB traffic at this price is generous, IMO.

      :)

      @yogeshzade said:
      Out Of Stock before Ending the day :/

      Orders turned back on

      @WebGuru said:
      Hello any update? The order link is still not fixed

      Orders were turned back on.

      Thanked by 1pxhaxor

      Dedispec, LLC - Affordable Dedicated Servers, Colocation and Web Hosting in West Virginia, Missouri and Nevada
      Skype: Dedispec || [email protected]

    • DedispecDedispec Member, Provider

      Think I got everyone's questions from last night. I apologize for the issues with ordering that caused us to temporarily stop orders. Things are still a bit slow but we opened up orders again a few hours ago so people can at least get them in.

      The $19 5420 sold out an hour after we turned orders back on (didn't expect that since we had a fair amount). I'm seeing if we have a few more to throw out there.

      Shoot me a note if you have issues or questions. Thanks guys.

      Dedispec, LLC - Affordable Dedicated Servers, Colocation and Web Hosting in West Virginia, Missouri and Nevada
      Skype: Dedispec || [email protected]

    • @Dedispec yea they were finally available and my order went through successfully so if 5420s are out i don't mind a better processor just don't refund :P

      Thanked by 1Dedispec
    • @Kiwi83 said:

      @WebGuru said:
      It was really really slow but with patience i was finally able to order the $19 dedi! I hope it's delivered soon so i can start testing it. Thanks for the great offer @Dedispec

      Did you sit behind the screen refreshing the page all day long? I watched a youtube video while waiting and poof its gone.

      Just pure luck :D

    • @Dedispec said:
      Think I got everyone's questions from last night. I apologize for the issues with ordering that caused us to temporarily stop orders. Things are still a bit slow but we opened up orders again a few hours ago so people can at least get them in.

      The $19 5420 sold out an hour after we turned orders back on (didn't expect that since we had a fair amount). I'm seeing if we have a few more to throw out there.

      Shoot me a note if you have issues or questions. Thanks guys.

      Is there a stock for the $19 server? If there is, I will continue to wait

    • DedispecDedispec Member, Provider

      @China_Jun - I'll post here if we have anymore to add.

      Dedispec, LLC - Affordable Dedicated Servers, Colocation and Web Hosting in West Virginia, Missouri and Nevada
      Skype: Dedispec || [email protected]

    • @Dedispec said:
      @China_Jun - I'll post here if we have anymore to add.

      Ok, I will pay attention to it.

    • @Dedispec said:
      @China_Jun - I'll post here if we have anymore to add.

      I will be interested too in 1 of these, please consider me too.

    • i ordered one Dual Intel Xeon E5-2670v2 now

      Thanked by 2dedimark Dedispec
    • @Dedispec Waiting for some $19 servers :X

    • DedispecDedispec Member, Provider
      edited November 2018

      @TheXO - First batch is in progress (for people who got one) :)

      We may have 2-3 coming back, as mentioned earlier I'll update this.

      Thanked by 1dedicados

      Dedispec, LLC - Affordable Dedicated Servers, Colocation and Web Hosting in West Virginia, Missouri and Nevada
      Skype: Dedispec || [email protected]

    • hzrhzr Member, Moderator
      edited November 2018

      Dedispec said: $69 with 96GB of RAM or a free secondary 480GB SSD or 4TB HDD causes disappointment? :(

      at least for me, my price cutoff is about 40-50 usd (for "IMPULSE BUY, DONT CARE" level). i would rather not have an upgrade and have a lower price.

      Thanked by 1pxhaxor
    • @hzr said:

      Dedispec said: $69 with 96GB of RAM or a free secondary 480GB SSD or 4TB HDD causes disappointment? :(

      at least for me, my price cutoff is about 40-50 usd (for "IMPULSE BUY, DONT CARE" level). i would rather not have an upgrade and have a lower price.

      I second this. I'd rather not have an upgrade and have a lower price. Probably for the e5 2660v1 models?

      https://retas.io/ | Vulnerability Assessment - Penetration Testing

    • your http://dedispec.com/aup.php is horrible to read - is standard porn now allowed or not?

    • DedispecDedispec Member, Provider

      @pxhaxor - Cheapest we have is an E5-2660v1 @ $55 on the sale page (it's our first run of E5's in our West Virginia location). Otherwise there are no additional E5 plans yet...something may change Monday but currently nothing planned.

      @seoworld - Adult content is allowed as long as it meets laws in the states we operate (and of course the U.S.). So Missouri/West Virginia.

      Thanked by 1pxhaxor

      Dedispec, LLC - Affordable Dedicated Servers, Colocation and Web Hosting in West Virginia, Missouri and Nevada
      Skype: Dedispec || [email protected]

    • @Dedispec said:
      @pxhaxor - Cheapest we have is an E5-2660v1 @ $55 on the sale page (it's our first run of E5's in our West Virginia location). Otherwise there are no additional E5 plans yet...something may change Monday but currently nothing planned.

      Please make some changes on monday fingercrossed :wink:

      https://retas.io/ | Vulnerability Assessment - Penetration Testing

    • Damn ran outs stock, really temped to buy one

    • @KermEd said:
      Damn ran outs stock, really temped to buy one

      Check https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/153869/tnahosting-black-friday-cyber-monday-deals-openvz-from-10-yr-dedi-from-20-m#latest

      They got almost same offer although for $1 more

    • @WebGuru said:

      @KermEd said:
      Damn ran outs stock, really temped to buy one

      Check https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/153869/tnahosting-black-friday-cyber-monday-deals-openvz-from-10-yr-dedi-from-20-m#latest

      They got almost same offer although for $1 more

      & 1 Gbps

    Sign In or Register to comment.