Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedispec Black Friday Sale: Insane Dual E5 Deals & Giant Storage Server Deals
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedispec Black Friday Sale: Insane Dual E5 Deals & Giant Storage Server Deals

DedispecDedispec Member, Patron Provider

Dedispec, LLC. - Affordable Dedicated Servers | Colocation | Web Hosting

Dedispec's 2018 Black Friday deals are live. Three highlighted offers, including our insane Dual E5 deal, can be found below. For the entire list of Black Friday offers you can check here:

Dedispec Black Friday Full Deal List

All offers are valid through November 26th, 2018, or while supplies last. Offers cannot be used to replace an existing service and cannot be used to price match existing servers. New orders only. Offers will not be honored after the promotional period. Unpaid orders are cancelled after 24 hours.

Black Friday Highlighted Deals

Dual Intel Xeon E5-2670v2
CPU: 2.5Ghz / 3.3Ghz Turbo - 2 Processors (20 Cores / 40 Threads)
Memory: 64GB DDR3 RAM
Storage: 1x 480GB SSD or 4TB HDD
Bandwidth: 1Gbit Port: 100TB/Month
IPs: 5 Usable IPv4 (IPv6 available on request)

BONUS OFFER: Get a free upgrade to 96GB RAM or a free secondary 480GB SSD or 4TB HDD by requesting one or the other in your order notes. Simply say “96GB RAM”, “480GB SSD” or “4TB HDD” in your order notes and it’ll be manually adjusted. You may only choose one free upgrade.

Monthly: $69/Month - Coupon: BF2018E5

Order Now!

Dual Intel Xeon 5420
CPU: 2.5Ghz - 2 Processors (8 Cores / 8 Threads)
Memory: 24GB DDR2 ECC RAM
Storage: 1x 120GB SSD or 2TB HDD
Bandwidth: 100Mbit Port: 10TB/Month (1Gbit upgrades now available)

Monthly: $19/Month - Coupon: BF2018DS

Order Now!

Black Friday Storage Server Special 1
CPU: 2.26Ghz or greater - 2 Processors (6+ Cores)
Memory: 8GB RAM
Storage: 2x 2TB HDD
Bandwidth: 100Mbit: 10TB/Month (1Gbit upgrades now available)

BONUS OFFER: Double the storage when you pay annually. Pay annually and you’ll receive 2 additional 2TB drives, making it a total of 4x 2TB HDD

Monthly: $29/Month

Order Now!

Thanked by 3MikePT raynor Unixfy

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Excellent offers, well done!

BTW your website is extremely slow, hope your guys are on it.

• DedispecDedispec Member, Patron Provider

Thanks @MikePT

We saw that and are working on it.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Dual Intel Xeon 5420
    CPU: 2.5Ghz - 2 Processors (8 Cores / 8 Threads)
    Memory: 24GB DDR2 ECC RAM
    Storage: 1x 120GB SSD or 2TB HDD
    Bandwidth: 100Mbit Port: 10TB/Month (1Gbit upgrades now available)

Monthly: $19/Month - Coupon: BF2018DS

Need this but can get to your website..

• Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database.

Sorry about the issues, stopping some orders while we get things back to normal. I'll shoot a note here once re-opened. Feel free to PM me if your order didn't go through and I can shoot you a note once it's up again.

• iOrangeiOrange Member
    edited November 2018

After so much time waiting your sites back online, then just get an out of stock page?

• What?! It's out of stock when the website came back online...

• Out of stock.. T_T

edited November 2018

It's in stock....I just said we're stopping orders for a moment. We made sure to have plenty on hand. Shoot me a PM if you want, otherwise I'll update this once we turn them back on in a little while.

@iOrange @Kiwi83 @ezrix

Thanked by 1China_Jun
  • This is awesome. I'll resist this time but maybe next time...

• @Dedispec said:
    It's in stock....I just said we're stopping orders for a moment. We made sure to have plenty on hand. Shoot me a PM if you want, otherwise I'll update this once we turn them back on in a little while.

@iOrange @Kiwi83 @ezrix

Hello! Is it possible to upgrade the $69 deal to 128GB, including the upgrade to 96GB? If so, what would be the price? Orders were stopped before I could see the config options for it. :)

• Im a bit disappointed to see those e5 models are being listed around your usual discount rates :( :wink:

• Out of stock...

• chxchx Member
    edited November 2018

What OP doesn't mention but the webpage does is a 29 USD storage server paid anually doubling to 4*2TB HDDs. It's rare to see below 4USD/TB prices in the low ranges. And 4*2 is better than 2*4 because you can RAID-5 it and get 6TB out of it. That's a hot deal in my book, annual or not. 8GB, dual CPUs, etc, w/e. 10TB traffic at this price is generous, IMO.

• Out Of Stock before Ending the day :/

• Read what @Dedispec has said.....

• Hello any update? The order link is still not fixed

• The $19 one is still out of stock. Did I missed it or the sale hasn't start yet.

• Read dude...

• Are you still in stock for $19?

• Dude. Scroll up.

• @karatekidmonkey said:
    Dude. Scroll up.

Your website looks good. I like the design.

• great deal. @Dedispec thank you.

• UnixfyUnixfy Member
    edited November 2018

Kiwi83 said: Your website looks good. I like the design.

Thanks!

now wouldn't it be nice if my site were hosted on, say, a dedi in berkeley springs, west virginia ;) ;) ;)

• @karatekidmonkey said:

Kiwi83 said: Your website looks good. I like the design.

Thanks!

now wouldn't it be nice if my site were hosted on, say, a dedi in berkeley springs, west virginia ;) ;) ;)

Isn't that a bit overkill;) ;) ;)

• no

• WebGuruWebGuru Member
    edited November 2018

It was really really slow but with patience i was finally able to order the $19 dedi! I hope it's delivered soon so i can start testing it. Thanks for the great offer @Dedispec

Thanked by 2Unixfy China_Jun
  • @WebGuru said:
    It was really really slow but with patience i was finally able to order the $19 dedi! I hope it's delivered soon so i can start testing it. Thanks for the great offer @Dedispec (btw there seems to be some problem with your mail server i didn't receive any emails for the signup, order and invoice etc)

I found that there is no inventory, how did you order it?

• China_Jun said: I found that there is no inventory, how did you order it?

There was inventory.

• @China_Jun said:

@WebGuru said:
    It was really really slow but with patience i was finally able to order the $19 dedi! I hope it's delivered soon so i can start testing it. Thanks for the great offer @Dedispec (btw there seems to be some problem with your mail server i didn't receive any emails for the signup, order and invoice etc)

It was> @China_Jun said:

@WebGuru said:

It was available and i guess after some quick orders it's gone out of stock.