Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SP-32-S: A powerful OVH Dedicated Server "with the lot" hosted in Singapore or Sydney @$71.99/month!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SP-32-S: A powerful OVH Dedicated Server "with the lot" hosted in Singapore or Sydney @$71.99/month!

OVH_APACOVH_APAC Member, Patron Provider

With a high computing power and a low price tag, discover the SP-32-S dedicated server
Exclusively available in OVH Singapore and Sydney datacenters.
All-inclusive pricing model!

Pricing and Configuration details:

SP-32-S Dedicated Server: US$71.99 (excl. GST) /month ( This is a recurring offer - No setup fees - No lock-in contracts)

• CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1245 v5 - 4c/8t - 3.5GHz /3.9GHz
  • RAM: 32GB DDR4 2133MHz
  • Disks: SoftRAID 2x2TB SATA, or uprade to 2x480GB SSD (+US$12/month)
  • Uplink: 1Gbps port. 5TB /month at 250Mbps guaranteed bandwidth. (Upgrade to unlimited with up to 500Mbps guaranteed bandwidth)
  • Downlink: 1Gbps port - Unmetered
  • vRack Private Network: 100Mbps, or upgrade to 1Gbps (+US$21/month). More info: https://www.ovh.com/asia/solutions/vrack/

Services and Benefits included in the rental price of your server:

• Anti-DDoS Pro: https://www.ovh.com/asia/anti-ddos
  • 500 GB of backup storage offered (Canadian Datacenter)
  • Control Panel
  • API https://ca.api.ovh.com/
  • Root access to the server
  • Over 90 operating systems and licenses
  • 1 IPv4 included. Add additional IPs (up to 256) for a one-off US$3 fee/IPv4)
  • IPv6 /64 (native) included
  • Sales support and 24/7 technical support

BUY NOW! 120s delivery!

Are you based in?

Test the OVH network performance in APAC:

Datacenter: Singapore:

Datacenter: Sydney, Australia:

About OVH

OVH is a global Cloud provider, offering innovative products and services with a focus on private, public and hybrid cloud, and bare metal (dedicated servers).
Founded in 1999, the OVH group manages and maintains 28 datacentres across 4 continents, deploys its own global fiber-optic network, and has a full control over the supply chain (from server manufacturing and in-house maintenance of its infrastructure, right down to customer support). OVH offers businesses a benchmark for value and performance in the sector.

Comments

• Offre merdique, GG.

• What's the difference between this one and the 60USD offer?

• Looks like they are using LET as free advertising, that’s all I see here this far.

Complete letdown after their summit announcements of false advertisement about new offers, new prices, new products, new deals and new bargains.

• i asked a guy at the OVH booth about when their APAC VPS would return... and was told november (albeit under a different name).

so far... so bad...

• OVH_APACOVH_APAC Member, Patron Provider

@fkj said:
    What's the difference between this one and the 60USD offer?

The main difference is about the vRack Private Network included, allowing you to interconnect all your OVH servers (compatible with vRack) within one or several private and secure networks, and across multiple datacentres.

Thanked by 1vimalware
    edited November 2018

@seizure said:
    i asked a guy at the OVH booth about when their APAC VPS would return... and was told november (albeit under a different name).

so far... so bad...

Hello @seizure,

Just to confirm, the VPS discovery offer in APAC (hosted in Sydney and Singapore) is no longer available (permanently discontinued).
    However this does not mean we won't offer VPS again in this part of the world :-)
    While I have no ETA to communicate on any new VPS offers, I can however inform that we are opening new Public Cloud regions in both Singapore and Sydney before the end of the year!

It means a range of powerful Public cloud instances/servers (no shared ressources!) as well as cheap sandboxes (shared ressources - quite similar to our old VPS APAC offer) but with the benefits of our Public Cloud solution: Pay-as-you-go, additional storage, snapshots,etc...

If you want to know more what is happening next at these locations or about our public cloud offer in:

Hope this helps/clarifies

• trongtritrongtri Member
    edited November 2018

I want use Dedicated Server in Singapore with information:
    CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1245 v5 - 4c/8t - 3.5GHz /3.9GHz
    RAM: 16GB DDR4 2133MHz or 8G DDR4 2133MHz
    Disks: 1TB SATA or 240G SSD
    Uplink: 1Gbps port. 5TB /month at 250Mbps guaranteed bandwidth. (Upgrade to unlimited with up to 500Mbps guaranteed bandwidth)
    Downlink: 1Gbps port - Unmetered
    Price about: 40$ - 45$/ month
    Can you provide?

• @trongtri said:
    Can you provide?

if you succeed, please let us know.

)

• PINGAPACPINGAPAC Member
    edited November 2018

@OVH_APAC Nice copy paste from last week’s thread.

I think whoever is in charge behind that @OVH_APAC account needs a reality check, this is LET, LE stands for cheap.

As such we don’t want, don’t need and have zero interest whatsoever in your overpriced dedicated servers.

99.99% of the LET userbase wants 5$ offers, 7$ offers, 15$-19$ dedicated servers and so forth.

LET is not a free advertisement platform for your outrageously shody-business malpractices.

Get a clue.

• OVH_APAC said: (Upgrade to unlimited with up to 500Mbps guaranteed bandwidth)

free?

• @PINGAPAC said:
    @OVH_APAC Nice copy paste from last week’s thread.

I think whoever is in charge behind that @OVH_APAC account needs a reality check, this is LET, LE stands for cheap.

As such we don’t want, don’t need and have zero interest whatsoever in your overpriced dedicated servers.

99.99% of the LET userbase wants 5$ offers, 7$ offers, 15$-19$ dedicated servers and so forth.

LET is not a free advertisement platform for your outrageously shody-business malpractices.

Get a clue.

hah
    ive got two ovh servers in sydney and will need a third soon... i wish the others had vrack...

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

PINGAPAC said: As such we don’t want, don’t need and have zero interest whatsoever in your overpriced dedicated servers.

You have only joined a week ago, bit early for you to say "we" for the entire LET.

Current rules allow advertising dedicated server offers up to $84/month. If you don't like that (and I don't either), start a movement, rally or petition to have this changed. But no need to attack a provider you don't like when they just follow the rules correctly.

• PINGAPAC said: I think whoever is in charge behind that @OVH_APAC account needs a reality check, this is LET, LE stands for cheap.

Low End also stands for unsustainable at cheap rates also. Don't be that guy who thinks he speaks for a community.

• @rm_ said:

PINGAPAC said: As such we don’t want, don’t need and have zero interest whatsoever in your overpriced dedicated servers.

You have only joined a week ago, bit early for you to say "we" for the entire LET.

Current rules allow advertising dedicated server offers up to $84/month. If you don't like that (and I don't either), start a movement, rally or petition to have this changed. But no need to attack a provider you don't like when they just follow the rules correctly.

To be fair, this thread was posted like last week with stuff that went over the limit. It was removed after a flag.

@trongtri said:
    Uplink: 1Gbps port. 5TB /month at 250Mbps guaranteed bandwidth. (Upgrade to unlimited with up to 500Mbps guaranteed bandwidth)
    Can you provide?

Hello @trongtri and @seizure,
    In term of Dedicated Servers in the Asia-Pacific region, SP-32-S is the starting configuration/price.
    Within the price range mentioned, there will be soon Public cloud instances in Singapore and Australia with Guaranteed resources (CPU,RAM) (These 2 additional cloud regions will be launched before the end of this year): https://www.ovh.com/asia/public-cloud/instances/prices/
    Thanks.

• @OVH_APAC said:

@trongtri said:
    Can you provide?

Hello @trongtri and @seizure,
    In term of Dedicated Servers in the Asia-Pacific region, SP-32-S is the starting configuration/price.
    Within the price range mentioned, there will be soon Public cloud instances in Singapore and Australia with Guaranteed resources (CPU,RAM) (These 2 additional cloud regions will be launched before the end of this year): https://www.ovh.com/asia/public-cloud/instances/prices/
    Thanks.

Many thanks for reply help me.

• What a time to be cash-poor. :relieved:

On the bright side, maybe I can expect vpn-friendly KVM yearlies in Singapore , this friday. :grimace: