Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

any news for black friday sales?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

any news for black friday sales?

I'm waiting for domain and host purchasing, so wondering now any news for black friday?
especially the host of OVH

Comments

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Coming soon (TM).

• 10% first month on any OVH dedicated server.

No

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

BF/CM, only the desperate's post this early, best to avoid those deals.

Best of waiting until at least 48 hours before.

• hostnamastehostnamaste Member, Patron Provider

I think offers will be started from 20th, November here in LET and also in LEB.

Thanked by 1zhsso
  • NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited November 2018

OVH are supposed to be doing some kind of 50% off for a year deal.

Online.net will be doing some highly limited deals, including some fun new models with SSD plus dual large HDD.

Hertz we are the ones to look out for - apparently there will be huge discounts on servebidding, at random throughout BF/CM, one of each item, fastest finger wins.

Thanked by 1KeyJey
  • Waiting for VortexNode comeback

• Nekki to dribble shit then piss off only to return 12 months later

• @Nekki said: Hertz we are the ones to look out for

I'm looking forward to great deals on car rentals from Hertz.

Thanked by 1bdwebservices
  • @Nickman said: so wondering now any news for black friday?

No news.

BF isn't until November 23rd.

• ehabehab Member
    edited November 2018

BF is nothing without Nekki...
    may be if we persuade him enough he can strip run the show for us.

Thanked by 2FrankZ atheros
  • ninzo59ninzo59 Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2018

Come on guys.. We will prepare you something really interesting :).

I can't tell you everything.. just hope you like recurrent offers without any commitment .. on some Dedicated servers :D

• i hope some software discount...

• @ninzo59 said:

I can't tell you everything.. just hope you like recurrent offers without any commitment .. on some Dedicated servers :D

Please keep one 2xSSD system from SyS for me :D

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

It coming

Thanked by 2vimalware FrankZ
  • feezioxiiifeezioxiii Member, Host Rep

@Nekki said:
    Online.net will be doing some highly limited deals, including some fun new models with SSD plus dual large HDD.

And increase the price of your purchased server within few months :neutral:

Thanked by 1geekalot
  • They all kidding you with one time discount.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

You’ll hear about BF deals on BF.

Be patient.

Be ready.

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited November 2018

After BF deal period, we are gonna see -

"My Gosh, I had too much cider and passed out and missed BF deals. Plz providers, give me those special, sweet duke-nukem, deals specially for me, oh plz plz."

And then 180 days later.

"My vps are down. Any ideas? I pre-paid for 6 years."

Shortly later.

"U XXX scam!"

Rinse and repeat every year.

Thanked by 1Mxl
  • Halloween and the date of the storming of the Bastille was going useless on this year..

• @deank said:

have you been here last BF's?

• ricardoricardo Member
    edited November 2018

Premature ejaculation. Customers will get all giddy and ask for deals well before the date, providers will jump the gun to empty wallets before their competitors list their offers.

< thinly veiled attempt for early offers >

Thanked by 1geekalot
  • This year maybe we can have an Emma BF with 50% of her clothes off..... jk
    Virmach roulette is always a good time.

Can't wait for those New CC resellers to offer those unsustainable deals while setting up their storage array on ZFS and offering double everything including the headaches when your server goes poof.

@deank said:

After BF deal period, we are gonna see -

"My Gosh, I had too much cider and passed out and missed BF deals. Plz providers, give me those special, sweet duke-nukem, deals specially for me, oh plz plz."

And then 180 days later.

"My vps are down. Any ideas? I pre-paid for 6 years."

Shortly later.

"U XXX scam!"

Rinse and repeat every year.

>

• @Nickman said:
    wondering now any news for black friday?

@Janevski is already listed for that „50% off of used panties from young Angela Merkel“-Deal.
    Problem is if he has bad luck he might get Donald Trump‘s.

As for the rest of us:
    Same story as every year: we save money by spending money - and don’t even remotely realize how weird that is.

@deank your family grows pretty fast these days. Too many #DICKS?

• @southy said: @deank your family grows pretty fast these days.

The last time that I appeared in someone's signature was in a short-lived signature of @WSS's. :smile:

Like @WSS, @deank changes his signature on a nearly daily basis, so I don't expect to be there very long. :smile:

• donlidonli Member
    edited November 2018

@Nickman said:
    I'm waiting for domain and host purchasing, so wondering now any news for black friday?
    especially the host of OVH

Unlike brick and mortar vendors which must print their sale flyers weeks in advance, online-only black friday deals are rarely leaked ahead of time.

• @angstrom said:

The last time that I appeared in someone's signature was in a short-lived signature of @WSS's. :smile:

I also noticed this one more similarity between the two.

• feezioxiiifeezioxiii Member, Host Rep

Let's ask them @BlackFriday @CyberMonday :cold_sweat:

• @southy said:

@Nickman said:
    wondering now any news for black friday?

@Janevski is already listed for that „50% off of used panties from young Angela Merkel“-Deal.
    Problem is if he has bad luck he might get Donald Trump‘s.

As for the rest of us:
    Same story as every year: we save money by spending money - and don’t even remotely realize how weird that is.

@deank your family grows pretty fast these days. Too many #DICKS?

Honestly, i think nowadays, there wouldn't be any noticeable difference between Trump's or Merkel's under pants.

Wait a second, why am i even considering this topic... I've never ever brought in the first place any pants on the table (of discussion) to begin with. I brought nudes. I don't want to, i'd never, but even if i wanted to, i am not rich enough to buy their clothes. I can only pay in potatoes, which i mine every day deep underground in the cold harsh potato mines. If i were to offer them potatoes in exchange for anything, they would probably take them and shove them up my, what was the name... There's a special time and a special place for everything.

Now, for something completely relevant, the search for @WSS under different username continues, but the data is bad and the methods are... rudimentary potatoe, please note how low gap in between "I" and "you" might suggest probable significant amount of communism:

Thanked by 2eol southy
  • ninzo59ninzo59 Member, Host Rep

@ManofServer said:

@ninzo59 said:

Please keep one 2xSSD system from SyS for me :D

I can't keep it, stocks will be limited, nice try tho. But there will be 2x SSD server on SYS in the black friday, recurrent offer aswell.

Now I will stop giving infos on it, wait & see folks

Thanked by 2KeyJey ManofServer
  • Nekki said: OVH are supposed to be doing some kind of 50% off for a year deal

Very interesting !