Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostSolutions.ro no response
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostSolutions.ro no response

I ordered a storage VPS and for 3 days now I get no response from HostSolutions. The status on my server is on "Pending". I paid the order 4 hours after it was created via Bitpay.
I opened a ticket to cancel an order I did earlier by mistake and opened a ticket a day later to ask why it takes so long to send me the access data. Both got not replied yet.
The mistakenly placed order was canceled but I don't know whether it's because of the ticket or because I didn't pay for it.

Is that the usual procedure or did I got scammed? Does someone here know an alternative which offers high capacity storage VPS with 1Gbit/s for such a low price?

Thanked by 1im1st

Comments

• Welp

@cociu

Also: did you bump your ticket? It brings it down to the end of the queue if you do so.

Thanked by 2Hukin kkrajk
  • normally a dedicated server setup in 2-4 business days by most of the companies.

• LeeLee Veteran

@mhosting_in said:
    normally a dedicated server setup in 2-4 business days by most of the companies.

If he ordered a dedicated server you might be right. But he didn't. I read the post for you.

• DavernoDaverno Member
    edited October 2018

Funfact there's no premium quality hosting provider since the dissolvence of hostway romania. Hosting in romania low end pricing and even expensive hosting is a mixed bag. The Romanian mentality dosent really has the costumer in mind.
    And there's a big chance of getting scammed in romania, I had a server being deleted and host not refunding and lying to me I never had that server the provider was Zoar.ro.

• konkkonk Member
    edited October 2018

Ow I thought the process is automated and that only someone had to check the payment. Well I'll wait then.
    Yes I did bump the last ticket after a day it was created.

• @konk said:
    Ow I thought the process is automated and that only someone had to check the payment. Well I'll wait then.

Their website dosent even load correctly on my phone, don't expect atomization from them

Thanked by 1im1st
  • Daverno said: Daverno

You still continued? Don't touch our team.

Thanked by 2pike dmtr
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

konk said: Does someone here know an alternative which offers high capacity storage VPS with 1Gbit/s for such a low price?

• @Hukin said:

Daverno said: Daverno

Are you 12 to hijack threads and make drama?

• Daverno said: Are you 12 to hijack threads and make drama?

Try to keep your sister worry free, kid. )

• konkkonk Member
    edited October 2018

Wow this forum is spicy ^^

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

Daverno said:
    atomization

TIL Marius is a small particle physicist among his many talents

Thanked by 2netomx shovenose
  • i apologise for the delay but the new location will be fully functionally sunday , until there we delay in all , tiketing, provide , We had some problems with some of our providers who have tard in put the fiber. After sunday yes we will provide all service in normal conditions.

Thanked by 1konk
  • konk said: Wow this forum is spicy ^^

If you not satisfy with their service, simply cancel and asking for refund, no need a open 10001-th drama about them again. All are humans.

• cociucociu Member
    edited October 2018

konk said: I ordered a storage VPS and for 3 days now I get no response from HostSolutions. The status on my server is on "Pending". I paid the order 4 hours after it was created via Bitpay.

I opened a ticket to cancel an order I did earlier by mistake and opened a ticket a day later to ask why it takes so long to send me the access data. Both got not replied yet.
    The mistakenly placed order was canceled but I don't know whether it's because of the ticket or because I didn't pay for it.

Is that the usual procedure or did I got scammed? Does someone here know an alternative which offers high capacity storage VPS with 1Gbit/s for such a low price?

About your order no worry i offer you a full refund or you need to wait until sunday for delivery the storage plan. Pm with the decision and with your email.

• konkkonk Member
    edited October 2018

@Hukin said:

konk said: Wow this forum is spicy ^^

If you not satisfy with their service, simply cancel and asking for refund, no need a open 10001-th drama about them again. All are humans.

I did not intend to start any drama, just wanted to know what's going on.

But it's kinda funny how people treat each other on this forum. I just read 3 threads so far and in all of them the users were insulting each other.

The situation has been solved for now and I will wait until Monday.

Thanked by 2cociu shovenose
  • FalzoFalzo Member
    edited October 2018

@teamacc said:
    Welp

best part:

we try to promise

that's how sales always work. overpromise + underdeliver...

...oh, wait.

• cociucociu Member
    edited October 2018

Falzo said: best part:

we try to promise

...oh, wait.

we will discuss this after 2-3 months ok ? time what i need to proove what i have promised.

• @konk said:

But it's kinda funny how people treat each other on this forum. I just read 3 threads so far and in all of them the users were insulting each other.

Welcome to LET, now screw off (tm).

• @cociu said:

Falzo said: best part:

we try to promise

...oh, wait.

we will discuss this afret 2-3 months ok ?

why? you emailed a fixed date to your customers. why should we discuss this in 2-3 months?

why does a delay with your new facility interfere with your try to promise better ticket response from 02.10. - I guess your support people don't need to sit in between the racks, do they?

and isn't that (defer) what you always tell? meanwhile there will be another 10 threads complaining and you'll come up with other excuses as usual.

obviously it somehow works for you and you are in a good position with cheap land/buildings, power and traffic, so you can really sustain your prices and business at that level.
    I also get that it's cheaper to quickly kick complaining peoples ass than to really put money into service and support, because that doesn't come as cheap as the rest - so better just keep the real bottom feeders that keep their mouth shut.

sorry man, don't get me wrong... it's your shitshow to run, just couldn't resist to scratch the itch.

• Falzo said: why? you emailed a fixed date to your customers. why should we discuss this in 2-3 months?

i will explain , i dont need 2-3 month for offer such service , this weekend we will move the servers fiscally , once is moved this will change , i have mention 2-3 month because need time for a customer to see if this is change or not.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @cociu I have made a payment yesterday but the invoice still appears as unpaid and I cannot use the service. Ticket has been opened but no answer yet. Can you help me looking at ticket#290838?

• @v3nilla said:
    @cociu I have made a payment yesterday but the invoice still appears as unpaid and I cannot use the service. Ticket has been opened but no answer yet. Can you help me looking at ticket#290838?

Bump the ticket, so he will reach you much faster.

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • @v3nilla said:
    @cociu I have made a payment yesterday but the invoice still appears as unpaid and I cannot use the service. Ticket has been opened but no answer yet. Can you help me looking at ticket#290838?

lol.

• @Hukin said:

Can you stop harassing me? I wasn't talking to you > @MasonR said:

Daverno said:
    atomization

TIL Marius is a small particle physicist among his many talents

LOL my autocorect at work, automatization

• HukinHukin Member
    edited October 2018

You need babysitter.

Thanked by 1Tumbleguy1
  • pikepike Veteran

@Daverno said:
    Can you stop harassing me? I wasn't talking to you

Can you please stop whining about anything. You are complaining about nazi propaganda while being a racist on your own. In your mind all russians are fascists and all romanian are gypsi you cannot trust? Marius aka cociu is honorable without doubt, everyone that is active user here knows.

Thanked by 1gol3m
  • @quick said:

@v3nilla said:

I'll wait a little more (actually I have tried to reach them via email too but no success) but do providers normally work on weekends?

• @v3nilla said:

@quick said:

@v3nilla said:

I'll wait a little more (actually I have tried to reach them via email too but no success) but do providers normally work on weekends?

Dracula working 24/7

Thanked by 2ehab Tumbleguy1
  • @v3nilla said:
    but do providers normally work on weekends?

Read the post right before yours:

@cociu said:

i will explain , i dont need 2-3 month for offer such service , ****this weekend we will move the servers fiscally**** , once is moved this will change , i have mention 2-3 month because need time for a customer to see if this is change or not.

He's a little bit busy this weekend.

Thanked by 1v3nilla