[FREE] 100GB Bitrix24 permanently
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

[FREE] 100GB Bitrix24 permanently

YmpkerYmpker Member
edited September 10 in General

Use code: PCWELT100GB
Signup: https://bitrix24.de
Valid till: October 11th.

Accounts closed after 6 weeks of inactivity (you get warnings though). The extra space takes a while to show up apparently.

Hosted im Germany

Enjoy!

Never used it but thought some may have use for it :-)

Comments

• edited September 10

Danke schön!

EDIT: Seems I can't create an account...I keep getting "Ups! Ihr Bitrix24 Account kann leider nicht erstellt werden.". I do get a link in my email to my new Bitrix 24 but visiting it just results in 404..

me // random stuff // discord: Unixfy#3061

• Danke. I got an "Activation error. Please contact the sales department" though when I tried to apply the coupon; weird...

[US Only]Get 50000 Points when you sign up for the Amex Gold Card, 4x points for every dollar spent on dining and supermarkets, and much more! Apply today http://refer.amex.us/HAOCHSXVDu?XLINK=MYCP

• @karatekidmonkey said:
    Danke schön!

EDIT: Seems I can't create an account...I keep getting "Ups! Ihr Bitrix24 Account kann leider nicht erstellt werden.". I do get a link in my email to my new Bitrix 24 but visiting it just results in 404..

Same here.

• Didn't try it so cant really say anything about this but that's odd.

• ChuckChuck Member
    edited September 10

https://www.bitrix24.com/prices/

YOu think they would give away free $99 every month for thousands people? It's not like they had unlimited cloud storage.

I like what she said, not what it means.

• MGarbisMGarbis Member
    edited September 10

At least I could sign up. I used english version of the page if that matter. I just don't know how to check if the code worked or not...

Edit:
    Now I found an other place where the code can be used. First I used it with signup. Trying code again and "Activation error. Please contact the sales department".
    And I have 5GB...

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • I got 5GB only

• Worked for me, thanks

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • I just waited a few hours and now I can create it (make sure you are using bitrix24.de) and immediately got 105GB space. Thanks @Ympker !

Thanked by 1Ympker

me // random stuff // discord: Unixfy#3061

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited September 11

@karatekidmonkey said:
    I just waited a few hours and now I can create it (make sure you are using bitrix24.de) and immediately got 105GB space. Thanks @Ympker !

@bruzli said:
    Worked for me, thanks

Your welcome :- )

Anyone else maybe ask these two how they got thins to work ^^

• so basically 100GB free cloud storage lifetime ? I don't really know bitrix24 , are they reputable?

• It works for me too. :)

BTW, anyone knows how to change account password?

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • farsighterfarsighter Member
    edited September 11

This shit isn't working. Attempts to submit registration failed with loading icon rolling forever. Tried under 2 different European IPs and browsers. WTF
    Beware you don't grant them any permission to your Google/FB accounts during signup. They could be collecting data. Even if not, there's no chance I'll host something with such a lame service .

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited September 11

@try4lontalk said:
    It works for me too. :)

Worst case just forget password send new one change, eh?

@farsighter said:
    This shit isn't working. Attempts to submit registration failed with loading icon rolling forever. Tried under 2 different European IPs and browsers. WTF
    Beware you don't grant them any permission to your Google/FB accounts during signup. They could be collecting data. Even if not, there's no chance I'll host something with such a lame service .

It appears to be working for some people though. Anyway according to mydealz they are fully GDPR/DSGVO compliant so if you want to know more about their practices or request the destruction of your data just contact them, I guess?

edited September 11

@Ympker said:
    It appears to be working for some people though. Anyway according to mydealz they are fully GDPR/DSGVO compliant so if you want to know more about their practices or request the destruction of your data just contact them, I guess?

Well I don't know anything about them or about mydealz
    but I find hit & miss with signups (or with promo code acceptance) a bad sign for a hosting company.

No complaints to you anyway ;)

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • AcacyAcacy Member
    edited September 11

Great working for me no issue
    Storage 105GB in total

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @Ympker said:

@try4lontalk said:
    It works for me too. :)

Worst case just forget password send new one change, eh?

No need. :) I finally found out where to change the password manually.

Next, if I can find a way to the fuse mount that storage space to my VPS, then it will be wonderful.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Where do you see where your total drive space is listed?

• @jamespeach said:
    Where do you see where your total drive space is listed?

I've downloaded the desktop app for that same reason and it does show used/total space. But i've no idea what i'm going to use this for. :( I should probably stop signing up for everything that says free.. xD

So Say We All

edited September 11

OK to be fair with the company let me tell you that I eventually received the welcome email after few hours (although registration hung forever and I closed the tabs) and promo code also worked for me. Problem seems minor than I thought so I'm taking back my words from previous replies.

BTW they support WebDAV which is a good thing for us. It took a while to find their WebDAV settings so here they are for you:

Server: YOURSPACE.bitrix24.de/company/personal/user/1/files/lib/

(Find YOURSPACE in welcome email)

Port: 443

Then use your email address & password to login.

From Linux VPS terminal you can use cURL command to upload a file to Bitrix24. Example:

curl -u email:password -T FileToUpload https://YOURSPACE.bitrix24.de/company/personal/user/1/files/lib/FileToUpload

• @jamespeach said:

On left panel click Subscription

• @xaoc said:

@jamespeach said:

I've downloaded the desktop app for that same reason and it does show used/total space. But i've no idea what i'm going to use this for. :( I should probably stop signing up for everything that says free.. xD

Isn't it way more than storage though? I thought it was for sorta team management and communication also.

• @Ympker said:

@xaoc said:

@jamespeach said:

Isn't it way more than storage though? I thought it was for sorta team management and communication also.

Yes that is correct, but i believe that the promo code was for the storage only as i've 2 of those spaces in my account and the other features in there seem to be similar. It would be a perfect place for a small company and they do offer a self'hosted option as well for larger companies. But for an individual on the free account i don't see any use'cases aside from the online storage they offer. There seems to be email hosting as well tho you'd have to upgrade to use your own domain. Here's a wikipedia article about CRM. This is kinda new to me as well. Asked a buddy about use cases and he answered with the above link.

Thanked by 1Ympker

So Say We All

• Looks like I made it now. I have 105GB total. It's my account on .de site. Com site's account is only 5GB.

• @MGarbis said:
    Looks like I made it now. I have 105GB total. It's my account on .de site. Com site's account is only 5GB.

Same here. The promo code only worked on .de, not .com. Well, it's a nice fifth backup for my config files I guess. Since they support WebDAV rclone should work.

• @xaoc said:

@Ympker said:

@xaoc said:

@jamespeach said:

Yes that is correct, but i believe that the promo code was for the storage only as i've 2 of those spaces in my account and the other features in there seem to be similar. It would be a perfect place for a small company and they do offer a self'hosted option as well for larger companies. But for an individual on the free account i don't see any use'cases aside from the online storage they offer. There seems to be email hosting as well tho you'd have to upgrade to use your own domain. Here's a wikipedia article about CRM. This is kinda new to me as well. Asked a buddy about use cases and he answered with the above link.

Thanks for the headsup mate :) Interesting to hear!

• Thanks!!

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Thanks @Ympker

Got my one.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @Ympker Thank you. I created my own company website and i put it on my personal domain, which used to point to 0.0.0.0 up until now.

What are you selling?
    - What do you need?

Nowadays, business must be adaptive and always listen carefully to consumer demand.
    Due to efficiency, whenever i receive my first order for whatever profitable, i am going to register a company, first thing in the afternoon. By the morning we'll be bigger than Globex Corporation.

A subsidiary of A Company that Makes Everything:

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Where's the DC? city?

• @vimalware said:
    Where's the DC? city?

Fussen.

• boralesborales Member
    edited September 12

@farsighter said:
    Server: YOURSPACE.bitrix24.de/company/personal/user/1/files/lib/

(Find YOURSPACE in welcome email)

Port: 443

Then use your email address & password to login.

From Linux VPS terminal you can use cURL command to upload a file to Bitrix24. Example:

curl -u email:password -T FileToUpload https://YOURSPACE.bitrix24.de/company/personal/user/1/files/lib/FileToUpload

@farsighter thanks, curl works well for uploads as in your example but for some reason I can't use curl for downloads (from bitrix to VPS).

Although the following command works for downloading from other webdav servers it doesn't work with bitrix:

curl --user username:password https://****.bitrix24.de/company/personal/user/1/files/lib/somefile.sh --output somefile.sh

Whenever I try to use this command with bitrix it's always saving the same odd HTML file (sized 174967 bytes) under the filename I've chosen in --output.

What am I doing wrong? can anyone fix that commandline so it works properly?

edited September 12

@borales said:
    can't use curl for downloads (from bitrix to VPS).

They don't seem to support downloads the cURL way unfortunately. "The Document Library module is not installed.".

Try to mount it. I could access it as a network drive through ES File Explorer on my Android and perform all actions.

• working well.

signature for rent - ^_^

• @mrclown said:
    working well.

Prime question is for how long

• @lion said:

@mrclown said:
    working well.

As long as you are actively using it and not be inactive for too long :) They apparently send warnings before suspension though.

• Must be going blind, how do you find the allocated space for the account after creation?

I created one via the .net not .de site, and it's since let me upload 6GB vis davfs2, so I guess it's not the 5GB version. But the fuse mount reports 100's of GBs which must be the host pool, not my quota.

• @Ympker said:

@lion said:

@mrclown said:
    working well.

As long as you are actively using it and not be inactive for too long :) They apparently send warnings before suspension though.

Nah I meant when they gonna kill the whole free plan.

• @lion said:

@Ympker said:

@lion said:

@mrclown said:
    working well.

Nah I meant when they gonna kill the whole free plan.

• The worst kind of interface. Following the flat fad but hide essential functions like some table website from the 90s.

Thanked by 2Chuck Janevski

Some people get wet, others feel the rain.

• Thanked by 1Ympker
  • MGarbisMGarbis Member
    edited September 13

Even you have to use .de site, you can use it in english too.
    http://i66.tinypic.com/ws1kc6.jpg

• @Ympker said:
    Use code: PCWELT100GB
    Signup: https://bitrix24.de
    Valid till: October 11th.

Accounts closed after 6 weeks of inactivity (you get warnings though). The extra space takes a while to show up apparently.

Hosted im Germany

Enjoy!

Never used it but thought some may have use for it :-)

Thanks. But I still see only 5gb cloud storage. Hmm...

• anonym_useranonym_user Member
    edited September 14

I got the 100GB extra but I used a CH ip.
    May you need to apply the coupon with a IP from a German speaking country.

Thx op.