Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[FREE] 100GB Bitrix24 permanently
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[FREE] 100GB Bitrix24 permanently

YmpkerYmpker Member
edited September 2018 in General

Use code: PCWELT100GB
Signup: https://bitrix24.de
Valid till: October 11th.

Accounts closed after 6 weeks of inactivity (you get warnings though). The extra space takes a while to show up apparently.

Hosted im Germany

Enjoy!

Never used it but thought some may have use for it :-)

Comments

• UnixfyUnixfy Member
    edited September 2018

Danke schön!

EDIT: Seems I can't create an account...I keep getting "Ups! Ihr Bitrix24 Account kann leider nicht erstellt werden.". I do get a link in my email to my new Bitrix 24 but visiting it just results in 404..

• Danke. I got an "Activation error. Please contact the sales department" though when I tried to apply the coupon; weird...

• @karatekidmonkey said:
    Danke schön!

EDIT: Seems I can't create an account...I keep getting "Ups! Ihr Bitrix24 Account kann leider nicht erstellt werden.". I do get a link in my email to my new Bitrix 24 but visiting it just results in 404..

Same here.

• Didn't try it so cant really say anything about this but that's odd.

• ChuckChuck Member
    edited September 2018

https://www.bitrix24.com/prices/

YOu think they would give away free $99 every month for thousands people? It's not like they had unlimited cloud storage.

• MGarbisMGarbis Member
    edited September 2018

At least I could sign up. I used english version of the page if that matter. I just don't know how to check if the code worked or not...

Edit:
    Now I found an other place where the code can be used. First I used it with signup. Trying code again and "Activation error. Please contact the sales department".
    And I have 5GB...

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • I got 5GB only

• bruzlibruzli Member, LIR

Worked for me, thanks

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • I just waited a few hours and now I can create it (make sure you are using bitrix24.de) and immediately got 105GB space. Thanks @Ympker !

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited September 2018

@karatekidmonkey said:
    I just waited a few hours and now I can create it (make sure you are using bitrix24.de) and immediately got 105GB space. Thanks @Ympker !

@bruzli said:
    Worked for me, thanks

Your welcome :- )

Anyone else maybe ask these two how they got thins to work ^^

• so basically 100GB free cloud storage lifetime ? I don't really know bitrix24 , are they reputable?

• It works for me too. :)

BTW, anyone knows how to change account password?

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • farsighterfarsighter Member
    edited September 2018

This shit isn't working. Attempts to submit registration failed with loading icon rolling forever. Tried under 2 different European IPs and browsers. WTF
    Beware you don't grant them any permission to your Google/FB accounts during signup. They could be collecting data. Even if not, there's no chance I'll host something with such a lame service .

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited September 2018

@try4lontalk said:
    It works for me too. :)

Worst case just forget password send new one change, eh?

@farsighter said:
    This shit isn't working. Attempts to submit registration failed with loading icon rolling forever. Tried under 2 different European IPs and browsers. WTF
    Beware you don't grant them any permission to your Google/FB accounts during signup. They could be collecting data. Even if not, there's no chance I'll host something with such a lame service .

It appears to be working for some people though. Anyway according to mydealz they are fully GDPR/DSGVO compliant so if you want to know more about their practices or request the destruction of your data just contact them, I guess?

edited September 2018

@Ympker said:
    It appears to be working for some people though. Anyway according to mydealz they are fully GDPR/DSGVO compliant so if you want to know more about their practices or request the destruction of your data just contact them, I guess?

Well I don't know anything about them or about mydealz
    but I find hit & miss with signups (or with promo code acceptance) a bad sign for a hosting company.

No complaints to you anyway ;)

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • AcacyAcacy Member
    edited September 2018

Great working for me no issue
    Storage 105GB in total

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @Ympker said:

@try4lontalk said:
    It works for me too. :)

Worst case just forget password send new one change, eh?

No need. :) I finally found out where to change the password manually.

Next, if I can find a way to the fuse mount that storage space to my VPS, then it will be wonderful.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Where do you see where your total drive space is listed?

• @jamespeach said:
    Where do you see where your total drive space is listed?

I've downloaded the desktop app for that same reason and it does show used/total space. But i've no idea what i'm going to use this for. :( I should probably stop signing up for everything that says free.. xD

edited September 2018

OK to be fair with the company let me tell you that I eventually received the welcome email after few hours (although registration hung forever and I closed the tabs) and promo code also worked for me. Problem seems minor than I thought so I'm taking back my words from previous replies.

BTW they support WebDAV which is a good thing for us. It took a while to find their WebDAV settings so here they are for you:

Server: YOURSPACE.bitrix24.de/company/personal/user/1/files/lib/

(Find YOURSPACE in welcome email)

Port: 443

Then use your email address & password to login.

From Linux VPS terminal you can use cURL command to upload a file to Bitrix24. Example:

curl -u email:password -T FileToUpload https://YOURSPACE.bitrix24.de/company/personal/user/1/files/lib/FileToUpload

• @jamespeach said:

On left panel click Subscription

• @xaoc said:

@jamespeach said:

I've downloaded the desktop app for that same reason and it does show used/total space. But i've no idea what i'm going to use this for. :( I should probably stop signing up for everything that says free.. xD

Isn't it way more than storage though? I thought it was for sorta team management and communication also.

• @Ympker said:

@xaoc said:

@jamespeach said:

Isn't it way more than storage though? I thought it was for sorta team management and communication also.

Yes that is correct, but i believe that the promo code was for the storage only as i've 2 of those spaces in my account and the other features in there seem to be similar. It would be a perfect place for a small company and they do offer a self'hosted option as well for larger companies. But for an individual on the free account i don't see any use'cases aside from the online storage they offer. There seems to be email hosting as well tho you'd have to upgrade to use your own domain. Here's a wikipedia article about CRM. This is kinda new to me as well. Asked a buddy about use cases and he answered with the above link.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Looks like I made it now. I have 105GB total. It's my account on .de site. Com site's account is only 5GB.

• @MGarbis said:
    Looks like I made it now. I have 105GB total. It's my account on .de site. Com site's account is only 5GB.

Same here. The promo code only worked on .de, not .com. Well, it's a nice fifth backup for my config files I guess. Since they support WebDAV rclone should work.

• @xaoc said:

@Ympker said:

@xaoc said:

@jamespeach said:

Yes that is correct, but i believe that the promo code was for the storage only as i've 2 of those spaces in my account and the other features in there seem to be similar. It would be a perfect place for a small company and they do offer a self'hosted option as well for larger companies. But for an individual on the free account i don't see any use'cases aside from the online storage they offer. There seems to be email hosting as well tho you'd have to upgrade to use your own domain. Here's a wikipedia article about CRM. This is kinda new to me as well. Asked a buddy about use cases and he answered with the above link.

Thanks for the headsup mate :) Interesting to hear!

• Thanks!!

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Thanks @Ympker

Got my one.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @Ympker Thank you. I created my own company website and i put it on my personal domain, which used to point to 0.0.0.0 up until now.

What are you selling?
    - What do you need?

Nowadays, business must be adaptive and always listen carefully to consumer demand.
    Due to efficiency, whenever i receive my first order for whatever profitable, i am going to register a company, first thing in the afternoon. By the morning we'll be bigger than Globex Corporation.

A subsidiary of A Company that Makes Everything:

Thanked by 1Ympker