Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unmetered > 200 Mbps US and Spain vps request
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Unmetered > 200 Mbps US and Spain vps request

levnodelevnode Member
edited August 2018 in Requests

Hi,

As the title says, I would like to request some cheap vps in the US and Spain that has a unmetered >200Mbps connection. Other requirements are below:

Cpu: any

Ram: 256M should be OK.512M is ideal.

Disk: 5G

Budget: $4 for US, $7 for Spain.

Any suggestions are highly appreciated. Thank you all.

Comments

• Sure I found them but they don't provide unlimited option.

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited August 2018

levnode said: ure I found them but they don't provide unlimited option.

1. There is no such thing as unlimited and if someone says there is, you should probably stay away.
    2. This forum does not allow posting / advertising of services with 'unlimited' resources:

No unlimited in offers. So, no "unlimited disk space". If you offer unlimited/unmetered bandwidth, specify the limiting factor (mostly port speed) and whether it's shared or not. Unlimited features (like mailboxes or subdomains) is allowed.

What you are looking for is "unmetered" not unlimted and again, sellers on LET should be providing an actual limit if they are following the rules. Instead you should set your goals to a realistic amount of bandwidth on such a connection. 5-10TB should be more than enough in most situations and also, REMEMBER, VPS is a shared resource, just because you have access to it, doesn't mean you are free to use 100% of it 24/7, unmetered, metered or 'unlimited', this applies in all cases.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

Thanked by 1levnode
  • @TheLinuxBug said:

levnode said: ure I found them but they don't provide unlimited option.

1. There is no such thing as unlimited and if someone says there is, you should probably stay away.
    2. This forum does not allow posting / advertising of services with 'unlimited' resources:

No unlimited in offers. So, no "unlimited disk space". If you offer unlimited/unmetered bandwidth, specify the limiting factor (mostly port speed) and whether it's shared or not. Unlimited features (like mailboxes or subdomains) is allowed.

What you are looking for is "unmetered" not unlimted and again, sellers on LET should be providing an actual limit if they are following the rules. Instead you should set your goals to a realistic amount of bandwidth on such a connection. 5-10TB should be more than enough in most situations and also, REMEMBER, VPS is a shared resource, just because you have access to it, doesn't mean you are free to use 100% of it 24/7, unmetered, metered or 'unlimited', this applies in all cases.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

Yeah, I have updated the post. Actually, I have been in this community long enough to understand that nothing is unlimited :D. Anyway, thank you for your correction.

• Hi,

I am looking for 2-300Mbps unmetered VPS in the US with the following spec:

CPU: 1 core, any type

RAM: 512-1G

Disk: Any type, any capacity.

IPv4: 1

Budget: Well, $7, but I open for any offer.

Thanks in advance.

• FoulFoul Member
    edited August 2018

You already have a thread for this;

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/150116/unmetered-200-mbps-us-and-spain-vps-request#latest

Flagged this thread, and good luck getting that 200-300bps unmetered.

Thanked by 1TheLinuxBug
  • TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited August 2018

WTF is wrong with you? STOP OPENING NEW THREADS!

Not only is this annoying as fuck, but it shows you are inconsiderate of the community, as they have already answered this for your multiple times in multiple threads. If you can't act like an adult and understand why this is just ignorant abusive posting then you should click the logout button and never come back here.

I don't come down on people much here, but this is just getting re-fucking-diculous!

Thanked by 1Foul
  • FoulFoul Member

TheLinuxBug said: I don't come down on people much here, but this is just getting re-fucking-diculous!

God bless you bug, at least i'm not the only one that thinks it's annoying too.

Thanked by 1TheLinuxBug
  • @. Actually, in the last thread, I request for ES but it seems that I cannot find any reasonable offer so I look for US location. Mod, if it's annoying, please help me merge this thread or delete it and I will update the old thread. Thank you.

• FoulFoul Member

levnode said: it seems that I cannot find any reasonable offer so I look for US location. Mod,

The most reasonable sense would be to bump/post in your other thread, not make another duplicate... when people already helped you in that other thread.. and actually no. you REQUESTED for both US & ES.

• @TheLinuxBug said:
    WTF is wrong with you? STOP OPENING NEW THREADS!

Not only is this annoying as fuck, but it shows you are inconsiderate of the community, as they have already answered this for your multiple times in multiple threads. If you can't act like an adult and understand why this is just ignorant abusive posting then you should click the logout button and never come back here.

I don't come down on people much here, but this is just getting re-fucking-diculous!

Man, calm down. This is just the second thread, not too many as multiple thread. I appreciated your answer in the last thread (although it didn't give any help). But this time, no.

• @Foul said:

levnode said: it seems that I cannot find any reasonable offer so I look for US location. Mod,

The most reasonable sense would be to bump/post in your other thread, not make another duplicate... when people already helped you in that other thread.. and actually no. you REQUESTED for both US & ES.

Sure, OK. Sorry. Any moderators, please help me deleted this thread. Thank you.

• The best you'll find is OVH VPS in Canada. Get 6 of them and have fun

• merged

Thanked by 1levnode