Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

never try vps provided by hostodo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

never try vps provided by hostodo

anddyanddy Member
edited July 2018 in Providers

just because his enticing ales promotion,i ordered a vps somedays ago.
pity to find that the speed is extremely poor.so i open a tk and request a refund.
Two days later,he cancelled my vps,but from then on,Nothing approved happened.
So that's the problem i want to say:NO refund,no answer,no vps alive to use.
They just ignore my tks and leave it opening there

Seems this stupid vps provider may have no customer support and no one wanna resolve customer's problem.

i suppose both the vps and my money has gone away against my without Nothing left.:(

Comments

• easyeasy Member

Full tickets screenshot?

• BruceBruce Member

you cancelled. why would you expect a refund ?

• riotriot Member

He logged a ticket the day after creating the VPS and it took them 10 days to look at it. I think he gave them ample chance to resolve any initial problems.

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • qqbbqqbb Member

Since they migrated their server at the end of May, vps often down and can't reboot.Fortunately, they responded quickly and quickly fixed the fault.
    However 10 days ago, the vps went down again. I sent a ticket,they suspendeded my vps,and then I sent a few more tickets to them, they never reply anymore. I don’t know if their company has closed down.

• In Facebook, activity has not been observed since May 28 this year, although before that, almost every day there were posts

• mkshmksh Member

@anddy said:
    my money has gone away against my without Nothing left.:(

Pure poetical beauty.

Thanked by 2raindog308 Yura
  • quickquick Member

Chinese people jokes would be so wong righ low.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran
  • anddyanddy Member

@Bruce said:
    you cancelled. why would you expect a refund ?

I can't cancel the vps,i just click the “refund request” button on the menu。then they cancelled the vps but no refund after some days

• anddyanddy Member

@riot said:
    He logged a ticket the day after creating the VPS and it took them 10 days to look at it. I think he gave them ample chance to resolve any initial problems.

correct :)

• anddyanddy Member

take a look at this stupid vps's newest up and down from my monitory:

• flipperhostflipperhost Member, Patron Provider

The provider should just refund because of the downtime and because the client is simply unhappy with he got. It would hurt the providers reputation less as well.