Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostodo Down
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostodo Down

Since the host was migrated, the host has become worse than before. It is not even possible to reinstall the system. now the host is offline and the operation could not complete.
the tickets not reply.So terrible experience, I really regret my renewal.

Comments

• It seems that not many people use this VPS.

• graphicgraphic Member
    edited June 2018

[sarcasm]
    Yet another project from Treudler
    [/sarcasm]

maybe

Thanked by 1feezioxiii
  • HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2018

Hello,

What is your ticket ID? We'll get this resolved for you.

We are trying our best to work through the ticket queue. We appreciate everybody's patience.

We're seeing improved performance across the board now that we've spread users out across more nodes over the past 2 days. Everybody should be back online minus a few outliers such as this one.

Regards,
    Hassan

• mkshmksh Member

@greylei said:
    It seems that not many people use this VPS.

At least it's unlikely for those who follow LET and see "Hostodo down" threads every second day.

• layclayc Member

Hmm .. I guess that's not supposed to be there right?

Thanked by 1vovler
  • riotriot Member
    edited June 2018

I was one of the grumblers in the previous thread. I can affirm that the awful post migration performance has improved a great deal. At one point, disk speed was single digit MB/s. Now over 150MB/s.

• The FootJoy Stuff is weird, just noticed it.

@Hassan are any vps compromised with whatever it is this footjoy stuff?

• huntercophuntercop Member
    edited June 2018

Someone didn't do some basic research about @Hassan and how unreliable his services are. Basic LET search would help. They don't even honor refund policies on special deals they offer.