Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheapest Hourly VPS UK
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheapest Hourly VPS UK

As the title states I need the cheapest available VPS anywhere in the UK, the only requirement is an ipv4, rest it could even have any config. I'd be able to churn up as many VPS as needed. No shady stuff of any sort.

Comments

• vmhaus?

Thanked by 1vmhaus
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

hourly? One of our clients for sure! @vmhaus :)

Thanked by 1vmhaus
  • williewillie Member

gurugrv said: the only requirement is an ipv4... I'd be able to churn up as many VPS as needed. No shady stuff of any sort.

Wait what, you want the cheapest hourly VPS so you can chew through as many ipv4 as needed. This does sound shady.

• @willie said:

Not at all. No Spamming, no Mailing, no Sneaking, no TE, etc. What elese is left there for shady ?

• mkshmksh Member
    edited June 2018

@gurugrv said:

@willie said:

Not at all. No Spamming, no Mailing, no Sneaking, no TE, etc. What elese is left there for shady ?

No idea tbh. I guess people are just getting cautious with all the kids requesting dodgy shit lately.

• williewillie Member

gurugrv said: What elese is left there for shady ?

There's a whole world of shady. Care to tell us what you're doing that wants all those IPs? It's hard to think of many purposes that aren't shady.