VMBox.Co - 200GB/4GB/4TB/1IPv4/OVZ only $5/month with FREE Wildcard SSL Carts +More inc $20/yr offer
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

VMBox.Co - 200GB/4GB/4TB/1IPv4/OVZ only $5/month with FREE Wildcard SSL Carts +More inc $20/yr offer

VMboxVMbox Member, Provider
edited February 13 in Offers

VMBox was launched in 2011. The staff behind VMBox have been in the hosting industry for over 10 years. By combining their experience and knowledge they have aquired over the past years, VMBox is rapidly growing to be one of the top VPS providers in the industry. The VMBox network operates out of datacenters in Los Angeles, Phoenix USA and Netherlands EU. All datacenters provide the ideal physical environment to keep your servers up and running without any interruptions. We only utilise enterprise SSD's in hardware RAID10 for lightening fast performance.

Our primary mission is to provide the highest quality service at the most affordable price possible. We believe that in addition to uptime, technical support is the most important aspect of our company. When it comes to technical support we strive for perfection and customer satisfaction. Our support team will attempt to respond to your support tickets in under an hour.

Our Offers:

200GB RAID10 SSD Cached Storage
4GB Dedicated DDR3 RAM
4TB Premium Bandwidth
1 IPv4 Address
/64 IPv6
$5/month
OVZ
Netherlands Location
Promo code: 8OVO09GB2Q

Order Netherlands: https://my.vmbox.co/cart.php?a=add&pid=32

50GB RAID10 SSD Cached Storage
2GB Dedicated DDR3 RAM
2TB Premium Bandwidth
1 IPv4 Addresses
/64 IPv6
$20/yr
Promo code: YYNISQ1W7J

Order LA: https://my.vmbox.co/cart.php?a=add&pid=65
Order NL: https://my.vmbox.co/cart.php?a=add&pid=30

KVM 2GB OFFER:
2GB DDR3 RAM
50GB SSD RAID10
3TB Bandwidth
1 IPv4 addresses
/64 IPv6
1Gbps Port
Amsterdam, NL
Los Angeles, CA
$7.00/month Promo code: 2GBKVM

Buy now NL: https://my.vmbox.co/cart.php?a=add&pid=73
Buy now LA: https://my.vmbox.co/cart.php?a=add&pid=15

Amsterdam http://ams-lg.vmbox.co/
Los Angeles http://la-lg.vmbox.co/

VMBOX.CO.UK - RAID10 PURE SSD KVM VPS / SSD CACHED OVZ - NL/LA/PHX - FREE WILDCARD SSL'S - FREE DDOS MITIGATION

Comments

  • mrbbmrbb Member

    Still wait for the 5 IPs:)

  • VMboxVMbox Member, Provider

    @mrbb said:
    Still wait for the 5 IPs:)

    Have you submitted a ticket?

    VMBOX.CO.UK - RAID10 PURE SSD KVM VPS / SSD CACHED OVZ - NL/LA/PHX - FREE WILDCARD SSL'S - FREE DDOS MITIGATION

  • I'm a bit confused yet where/when docker can run on openvz .. It seems to depend on the kernel version. Does your ovz kernel support docker?

  • No more 5 IPs promo ?

  • VMboxVMbox Member, Provider

    @etcSudoers said:
    I'm a bit confused yet where/when docker can run on openvz .. It seems to depend on the kernel version. Does your ovz kernel support docker?

    We recommend our KVM line for docker.

    VMBOX.CO.UK - RAID10 PURE SSD KVM VPS / SSD CACHED OVZ - NL/LA/PHX - FREE WILDCARD SSL'S - FREE DDOS MITIGATION

  • mrbbmrbb Member

    @VMbox said:

    @mrbb said:
    Still wait for the 5 IPs:)

    Have you submitted a ticket?

    I mean wait for the new promotion for 5 IPs:) Can I get them at this time?

  • VMboxVMbox Member, Provider

    @mrbb said:

    @VMbox said:

    @mrbb said:
    Still wait for the 5 IPs:)

    Have you submitted a ticket?

    I mean wait for the new promotion for 5 IPs:) Can I get them at this time?

    Yes, just submit a ticket after purchase.

    VMBOX.CO.UK - RAID10 PURE SSD KVM VPS / SSD CACHED OVZ - NL/LA/PHX - FREE WILDCARD SSL'S - FREE DDOS MITIGATION

  • FrankZFrankZ Member
    edited February 13

    On LAX openVZ can I change ptr (reverse) records in solusVm panel, by ticket only, or is not available?

  • @VMBox just to be clear, if I buy the NL VPS for $20/yr and submit a ticket, will I get 4 extra IPs for free? Thanks.

  • VMboxVMbox Member, Provider

    @FrankZ said:
    On LAX openVZ can I change ptr (reverse) records in solusVm panel, by ticket only, or is not available?

    Most ranges you can do it from solus.

    Thanked by 1FrankZ

    VMBOX.CO.UK - RAID10 PURE SSD KVM VPS / SSD CACHED OVZ - NL/LA/PHX - FREE WILDCARD SSL'S - FREE DDOS MITIGATION

  • VMboxVMbox Member, Provider

    @Pilotseye said:
    @VMBox just to be clear, if I buy the NL VPS for $20/yr and submit a ticket, will I get 4 extra IPs for free? Thanks.

    No, we can in LA location for the next few customers only.

    Thanked by 3FrankZ ottmi dedicados

    VMBOX.CO.UK - RAID10 PURE SSD KVM VPS / SSD CACHED OVZ - NL/LA/PHX - FREE WILDCARD SSL'S - FREE DDOS MITIGATION

  • Ok, was hoping for NL, like last promotion, thanks anyways.

  • How many vcores per vps? It does not say in the specs

  • VMboxVMbox Member, Provider

    @henkb said:
    How many vcores per vps? It does not say in the specs

    Depends which plan you take.

    VMBOX.CO.UK - RAID10 PURE SSD KVM VPS / SSD CACHED OVZ - NL/LA/PHX - FREE WILDCARD SSL'S - FREE DDOS MITIGATION

  • mrbbmrbb Member

    @VMbox said:

    @mrbb said:

    @VMbox said:

    @mrbb said:
    Still wait for the 5 IPs:)

    Have you submitted a ticket?

    I mean wait for the new promotion for 5 IPs:) Can I get them at this time?

    Yes, just submit a ticket after purchase.

    Thank you for your offer. ticket was submitted:)

  • Hello!

    Is 5 additional IPs still available for $20/year LA Box?

    SellSSL.com - Comodo PositiveSSL from $7 per year!

  • What CPU have your nodes and how many cores do you offer on your plans? I haven't found anything on your website.

    Looking to host a private gameserver.

  • VMboxVMbox Member, Provider

    @yomero said:
    What CPU have your nodes and how many cores do you offer on your plans? I haven't found anything on your website.

    Looking to host a private gameserver.

    CPU's vary from node to node, and CPU cores vary from plan to plan. Send me PM with your requirements and i can let you know specifics.

    Thanked by 1yomero

    VMBOX.CO.UK - RAID10 PURE SSD KVM VPS / SSD CACHED OVZ - NL/LA/PHX - FREE WILDCARD SSL'S - FREE DDOS MITIGATION

  • MadLiferMadLifer Member
    edited February 19

    I am very interested for ur 5/mo 200GB SSD Storage vps plan, Can I have a t lookingGlass link or 100mb test file download link to test speed? @VMbox

  • :(

    Hi,
    
    The extra IP promo expired.
    
    Thank you,
    
  • I buy it but still waiting for it :D VPS 2 (NL)

  • silviu1991silviu1991 Member
    edited February 22

    @silviu1991 said:
    I buy it but still waiting for it :D VPS 2 (NL)

    still waiting 30+Hours :\ lol

    still waiting 50+Hours :))) LoL ?

  • @silviu1991 said:

    @silviu1991 said:
    I buy it but still waiting for it :D VPS 2 (NL)

    still waiting 30+Hours :\ lol

    still waiting 50+Hours :))) LoL ?

    still waiting :| wtf ? someone have same problem ?? ty

  • cibaciba Member

    is the 4 free extra IP for LA still available?

  • @ciba said:
    is the 4 free extra IP for LA still available?

    Registration Date
    20/02/2018

    and my vps still not online ... just they dont answer ticket or activate it ... so ...... Porco D..

  • barkbark Member

    @silviu1991 said:

    @ciba said:
    is the 4 free extra IP for LA still available?

    Registration Date
    20/02/2018

    and my vps still not online ... just they dont answer ticket or activate it ... so ...... Porco D..

    I went through the same thing. Their email services are internalized at setup (a good thing). Log in to your account with the user/pass that you originally set up, then in the services page click your username (upper right), then in the drop-down menu select 'emails'. Your welcome emails and provisioning info will all be there.

    The 5 IP promo is history btw.

    Despite the little setup confusion, I have found VMbox to be xlnt.

  • @bark said:

    @silviu1991 said:

    @ciba said:
    is the 4 free extra IP for LA still available?

    Registration Date
    20/02/2018

    and my vps still not online ... just they dont answer ticket or activate it ... so ...... Porco D..

    I went through the same thing. Their email services are internalized at setup (a good thing). Log in to your account with the user/pass that you originally set up, then in the services page click your username (upper right), then in the drop-down menu select 'emails'. Your welcome emails and provisioning info will all be there.

    The 5 IP promo is history btw.

    Despite the little setup confusion, I have found VMbox to be xlnt.

    im still waiting for this activation if until 28.02.2018 not activated dispute paypall...

  • barkbark Member

    It's probably already activated. Just follow the instructions I gave you.

    The way that many, if not most, VPS providers send activation instructions via standard email, in plain text, is terribly insecure. We all complain that there must be a better way, well... there is. Follow the instructions.

    Also, VMbox does refunds just as easy as turning on a water tap. Good people. Simply follow the instructions, you won't need a refund.

    Your activation and all of your emails are right there residing within your account.

    Takes 30 seconds. Less time than it took for you to post that you're still waiting. You are going to find that your activation probably happened within a half hour.

    If you are going to whine to PayPal about not getting activated, the blowback is going to make you look pretty silly. PayPal: "Did you check your private VMbox account email status before contacting us?" Now, think about what your answer is going to be.

    Follow the instructions.

  • smaller plans, like 512Mb?

  • silviu1991silviu1991 Member
    edited February 27

    @bark said:
    It's probably already activated. Just follow the instructions I gave you.

    The way that many, if not most, VPS providers send activation instructions via standard email, in plain text, is terribly insecure. We all complain that there must be a better way, well... there is. Follow the instructions.

    Also, VMbox does refunds just as easy as turning on a water tap. Good people. Simply follow the instructions, you won't need a refund.

    Your activation and all of your emails are right there residing within your account.

    Takes 30 seconds. Less time than it took for you to post that you're still waiting. You are going to find that your activation probably happened within a half hour.

    If you are going to whine to PayPal about not getting activated, the blowback is going to make you look pretty silly. PayPal: "Did you check your private VMbox account email status before contacting us?" Now, think about what your answer is going to be.

    Follow the instructions.

    wow you think is my first vps ? :)) ahahhahaah
    ok take a look :)

    https://imgur.com/27MGXEC
    https://imgur.com/5SIRom4
    https://imgur.com/3qItqqd

    Is going to make you look pretty silly.
    Me or you ? :)))))))

  • barkbark Member

    Click on your user name in the upper right. And in the dropdown menu click on emails. The stuff isn't in your tickets. It's in emails. I do understand that English probably isn't your first language, so, if you look you will find all of the information in the emails section of that dropdown menu under your username.

    Again, I went through the exact same thing. Took me a while to get it too.

  • silviu1991silviu1991 Member
    edited February 27

    @bark said:
    Click on your user name in the upper right. And in the dropdown menu click on emails. The stuff isn't in your tickets. It's in emails. I do understand that English probably isn't your first language, so, if you look you will find all of the information in the emails section of that dropdown menu under your username.

    Again, I went through the exact same thing. Took me a while to get it too.

    worst activation ever

    https://imgur.com/okOOTqW

    no vps email ... they never i say never tell me something it's like they disappear from the earth...

  • @VMbox
    How many vCores per VPS on $20/year plan (OpenVZ VPS 2 I beleive)?
    Will renewal price be the same as advertised here, or your regular price?

  • VMboxVMbox Member, Provider

    @Shevchuk said:
    @VMbox
    How many vCores per VPS on $20/year plan (OpenVZ VPS 2 I beleive)?
    Will renewal price be the same as advertised here, or your regular price?

    2 cores on this plan. Renewal price is the same.

    VMBOX.CO.UK - RAID10 PURE SSD KVM VPS / SSD CACHED OVZ - NL/LA/PHX - FREE WILDCARD SSL'S - FREE DDOS MITIGATION

  • VMboxVMbox Member, Provider

    @silviu1991 said:

    @bark said:
    Click on your user name in the upper right. And in the dropdown menu click on emails. The stuff isn't in your tickets. It's in emails. I do understand that English probably isn't your first language, so, if you look you will find all of the information in the emails section of that dropdown menu under your username.

    Again, I went through the exact same thing. Took me a while to get it too.

    worst activation ever

    https://imgur.com/okOOTqW

    no vps email ... they never i say never tell me something it's like they disappear from the earth...

    Please submit a ticket or call for assistance.

    VMBOX.CO.UK - RAID10 PURE SSD KVM VPS / SSD CACHED OVZ - NL/LA/PHX - FREE WILDCARD SSL'S - FREE DDOS MITIGATION

  • ShevchukShevchuk Member
    edited February 28

    @VMbox
    Your TOS mention that torrents are strictly prohibited, which is straightforward enough, but I figured it won't hurt to ask anyway: do you mean illegal torrents, or torrents in general?

    E.g. on my current host I make a torrent from a linux distro iso that doesn't have torrent dl option, publish and seed it, having like 5 dls a day (~200 GB / month) — would this violate your TOS?

    If location is relevant, I'm interested in NL VPS.

  • VMboxVMbox Member, Provider

    @Shevchuk said:
    @VMbox
    Your TOS mention that torrents are strictly prohibited, which is straightforward enough, but I figured it won't hurt to ask anyway: do you mean illegal torrents, or torrents in general?

    E.g. on my current host I make a torrent from a linux distro iso that doesn't have torrent dl option, publish and seed it, having like 5 dls a day (~200 GB / month) — would this violate your TOS?

    If location is relevant, I'm interested in NL VPS.

    Legal torrents are ok.:)

    VMBOX.CO.UK - RAID10 PURE SSD KVM VPS / SSD CACHED OVZ - NL/LA/PHX - FREE WILDCARD SSL'S - FREE DDOS MITIGATION

Sign In or Register to comment.